Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Stories> English > All new teacher stories

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 8th August 2007
Custom title

amu007 is hunted by the papparaziamu007 is hunted by the papparaziamu007 is hunted by the papparaziamu007 is hunted by the papparazi
UL: 17.78 mb DL: 52.50 mb Ratio: 0.34
All new teacher stories

I would like to say a Story of my friend, This is not a Fake. Its real. You can belive 100%. His name is Arjun and was a nursing student. His Tutor is Reshma, a young beautiful lady teacher of age 22 yrs. He said structure was astonishing. On class times she is very strict else free. She is a mallu too. You may know that nursing students must do Night Duty. After a year or so, One day fmy riend Arjun had a Clash with Reshma Miss, for some reasons. She punished him with a continuos 1 week night Duty!Oh Shit, Arjun was totally upset, but he has to obey.

3 days passed, and its 4th day, Arjun felt very sleepy, On that Night, Reshma also has the Night Duty. And she came to Arjuns Division, There she behaved friendly, and she is in her Night Uniform. They talked abt their families and all, abt college life and so more.After talks she went to other blocks and she came back at Midnight. Our Poor Arjun is stilll there sleepy, But Arjun is a smart guy, so he planned in his mind to take revenge of this punishment. On Midnight, They were in one room, and both were sitting side by side on the sofa and chatting. After an hour both felt sleepy, and the fell into a halfway sleep. On way of sleep, Roshini fall into Arjuns body and he waked from sleep.

When he looked, she is on good sleep,on his body. Eventhough he had no bad intentions, Her cute smell made him ON. He slowly touched her hands, and pressed it. Slowly he moved his hands over her hand.like 1..2…3…he moved on and reached her shoulder.He then took a left Turn and went side…Do u know where he reached? Its Reshma's Boobs.He slowly touched her medium Unsqueezed boobs. He slowly Pressed it like a Fish Seller, presses his Hand Horn. After 2 or 3 presses, she suddenly wake up, She rose into fire. She stood and went to SuperIntendents room for complaining. Arjun stood there like a Buff, suddenly he ran after her and requested her Plz…Plz. She said a BIG NO….Oh No Arjun lost hope.Quickly he grabbed him on his hands and moved along with her into the darkness side of a stair case. He suddenly Pressed her boobs, giv her a French kiss, and tigtly holded her thighs.

He also giv her a smashing Kiss on her Navel…Ohhh!!! This time she got HOT. She cant resist now, and she also got ON. She stood their without knowing What? Quickly, Arjun unhooked her Top layer of uniform and her Bra. Now her Boobs are clear. He licked it once..again…nooo..again He Licked. Then he put his mouth over her Red Nipple and Hooo..A clean Zip…Fluid come into his mouth like a Zip Up Ejaculates. She is now RED Hot and she unzipped his pants and toook his Dick out. Slowly she sat down and she moved the tip layer of his dick back. She then kissed it and opened her mouth.Then Into heaven..He entered their Now. Just after 5 mins, He is abt to Cum and he removed Dick from her mouth and pured his sem out. Now its her time.They stood up, and she said Arjun to remove her Uniform Pavada.

But its hook was so tight that both of them cant remove.thats a shit naa,,,Arjun got an Idea. He said her to turn back, she did so. Avan avalude Pavada Poki, aa Black Panty avan Valich Oori, Pinne Slowly , he inserted his Dick into her Tight Pussy. Its first time for Reshma, and she asked Arjun is it ur First time, He said no, I have done this many tomes with our SuperIntendent…hahaha. He then inseted the dick, and the To & From begun. Aaah…aaaahaaaa…..it gone for 5 mins and he said her I am to CUM, may I remove the dick.Quickly she took her hands and hold Arjuns thighs tightly, and he cant remove dick. He cummed his Hot fluid completely Into the Inner of Reshmas Poor. This pleased Reshma very much and then they Coursed many times.

Old 8th August 2007
Custom title

amu007 is hunted by the papparaziamu007 is hunted by the papparaziamu007 is hunted by the papparaziamu007 is hunted by the papparazi
m writing a true experience that happened to about a month back.
i m a student of b sc stydying in cochin.
i had an experience with a teacher of my college ,not in my department.
the teacher is teaching bio technology course in our college.

we are the only semester students in the college and so we have no vacation during april may months like others. we and our juniors will be ther in the college.

now about my teacher she was about 30 yrs and having a slim body with huge breasts. she wore sarees usually. during my classes I used to cut my class and sit near the bio tech lab.that day I was alone as my friends did not come. the lab was closed due to no classes. suddenly I saw the bio tech teacher coming to the lab.she saw me and why I was sitting there. I told I m bunking my class.

i asked her why she came there since no students are there and also no classes.
she said she had to do a work in the lab . she asked me to join her because it will need someones help.i asked whether it will finish soon. she said its a lot job and take 2-3 hours. before this word ihad nothing in my mind but after I heard this I got somr intentions to her.
she called me into a dark room and said that tehe project should be done here because direct sunlight should not be there.this made me think to do sex with her.
in between this she was asking about my college life and about girl friends etc. she was doing some thing and I was looking at her and thinking how can I do sex with her.suddenly she called me for a help and we were together suddenly my hand hit her boobs .wow it was so soft and like a baloon filled with water it was bouncing.i said sorry but she didnt say anything.we were both standind very close to each other . I took all my courage and kept my hand on her ass.

she took her face to me and asked what is this. I said please for once .hearing this she said "i meant why cant u touch my boobs".this made me out of control and me with a hurry turned her around to me.
till that moment I havent touch any women or anyone womens body.

she said wait and slowly she removed my shirts and trousers and my under wear.when she removed my underwear my cock jumped out of it as a thick stick.it was more errect than before.

then she told common undress me.i slowly removes her saree and her blouse and then her petticoat and then her under wear and atlast her bra. wowwww .... the huge balls just jumped from it.

she told common do what u want.

first I kissed her lot .i took her tongue inside my mouth and this went on foe a while.then she said common suck my breasts. I tried to take the huge balls in my mouth but I couldnt.i sucked her both breasts for a while . wowwww the milk from it was very tasty. she sat on the table and I was standing. I sucked her tits for some time till my stomach was full.

she told to lick her pussy with my tongue.i started like how she said and she was enjoying it.after that she took my hard cock in her hand and she took into the mouth. she sucked it very hard and I enjoyed it.after a minutes sucking I was to come from my cock and I said her but she said "common I need them in my mouth" and then I ejaculated into her mouth . the laast drop also she wiped from my cock.

then she laid on the table and told me" common try inside me" .she stretched her legs and I slowly entered into her wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
it was so tight and she was making some noises. and began slowly and then made it very fast that time she making many noises . we done for 10-15 minutes and then she said she was to come and I too was ready to come and we both exploded at same time inside her.

i ll never forget this fantastic memory the my teacher gifted me .

Old 8th August 2007
Custom title

Hai, I am nataraj from bangalore. I am 29 years of age. This is a real one. This happened three months back. I am working in a software company. This is my first affair, that too with my yoga teacher. Her name is swathi, married lady of 30 years of age. Whitish in color with nice & well shaped boobs.

I was very regular to my yoga classes. Always I used to ask one or the other thing in yoga & so I was bit popular over there. Often I used to visit her house at least weekly... Once I don't have any intention to have sex with her nor to look at her boobs or curves. This happened on weekend in the evening... I was bit lazy in doing yoga. As usual I started chit chatting... & asked about her husband & she told gone out of station with office colleagues & then started discussing about yoga. And that day she insisted she will make me perfect in yoga at any cost. So immediately she changed her cloth & came back. But this time she was in t-shirt & shots.... Her boobs are clearly visible. She was sitting closer to me but this time I was not able to concentrate on yoga classes... Just started looking at her boobs which were visible clearly... I started sweating a lot... She noticed it. She asked me what happened....

At the beginning bit hesitated to talk, I kept silent and watching her lip movements. Then she asked me that "do you have any relation ship with any of girls or ladies before”. I was bit shocked & suddenly said no..... She asked whether you had any sexual experience with any one of them. I said cleverly no but watched some sex movies & love english movies.... Then she made me a cup of tea & sat next to me... Asked do you want to have sex... She closed her eyes facing towards me... I gathered some courage and kissed her on her lips, she responded by hugging me and running both her hands through my hair... I lost control and started pressing her breast with one hand and my other hand started feeling her ass and I started kissing her near her ears and down below near her neck. She later caught my hand and pulled me to the bedroom.

Immediately she went to fridge & bought some honey & cup of ice cream.... I was thinking what she is doing with that.... First she applied honey to my lips & we both started licking it like a dog... It was wonderful kiss for 10 minutes... She asked me to call her by her name, we were hugging.... I removed her nightdress and put it aside and started caressing her boobs. She was wearing a tight sexy transparent white bra holding her boobs, which were waiting to come out. Then taking a little courage I undid her bra strap and removed the bra. She was very beautiful topless. Then she made me remove my shirt. Now she had just her sexy white panty on. Then slowly I pulled her panties down. Now she was fully nude before me. She told me I was the first male seeing her totally nude after her husband... She then made me remove my pant and underwear and made me nude. Now both of us were nude. Then I laid myself over her sucking and caressing her boobs while she was caressing my cock. We were kissing each other with our tongues. By now my pole was real hard.

Her nipples were getting hard. Then she took a cup of ice cream & applied to her breast & nipple & told me to suck it hard.... Then I was so happy started sucking & eating ice cream... It was really wonderful... Then I took one boob in one hand and the other inside my mouth started sucking it while crushing the other. Her tits began to harden as I sucked them and chewed them. Then I changed boobs and started sucking the other while crushing the already sucked boob. All the time she was moaning. Now I move down and started with her belly button and then moved a little to reach her pussy. It was so cute. I nibbled at it a little and then ate her pussy. She started cumming profusely and started saying "please make love to me now. I slowly moved my body around and between her legs, which she immediately wrapped around my body.

My hard dick found the opening to her wet, hot pussy and very slowly I moved it across her slit, up and down the wet lips of this beautiful cunt, and then slowly let the big head of my thick, long dick enter her vagina. I moved it gently in and out, an inch at a time, while whispering in her ear just how beautiful she was. She pressed hard up against me, letting the entire length of my shaft fill her waiting pussy. Beginning very slowly, I slid in and out, giving her the full feeling my cock, and then increasing the speed a little at a time. I let the tip of my dick press inside her vagina going deeper with each stroke, hitting her "g-spot". She began to shiver and I felt the contractions of her orgasm. Floods of vaginal fluids surrounded my cock making it even hotter, and slicker than ever. I remained inside her while I gently kissed her lips. Soon, my dick began to grow inside that and this time we fucked again as if there was not tomorrow. After five minutes she took my dick in her hands & applied some honey to it & started sucking it like a real bitch...

Old 8th August 2007
Custom title

My name is Nandan from Kannur. Let me tell u about my incident in my School days. I will not call this a relation but it just happening when I was 15 years old and studying for my S.S.L.C.

I lived in a small village in Kannur and our family was very conservative and talking about sex was a taboo thing those time. Even the movies with a little exposing scenes my parents never allowed me to see. Frankly I never had much knowledge of sex at that time and the information was limited to the casual talks with friends and I never had the faintest of idea what all is done during sex. Yes I knew they kiss and caress and just how intercourse is done, but I had confusion and doubts about many things of sexual act.

At that time my class teacher was the wife of my father's close friend in the office and they used to stay with in a km of our house. Our family was very close and we used to visit each other for social gathering. I think she was in her late 30's or early 40's and was not that sexy but an attractive lady. She had curly hairs, tall and had an attractive face. She was having good body shape and medium complexion. She had a very attractive smile and many times I just look at her face in the class and get lost in her. She was well mannered and good in teaching and all students listened to her in the class.

Since I was finding science a little difficult she told my mother she will help me with it and I used to go to her house for clearing my doubts. It went on for sometime and I got more attracted to her because I got a chance to see and interact with her more close. Some times other students also used to come to her house for tuition and we used to have joined classes also. But most of the time she took classes for me alone since I was not going for regular tuition and only for some lessons where I had doubt. She used to sit next to me and teach and many a time we made body contacts and she used to treat me as a child I felt. She used to give me snacks tea and all and we became more closer than before. On a couple of occasion when I was alone with her in the house I saw her without saree, but with only blouse and petty coat and she was least hesitant to come near me like that. She used to come near me and lean forward with her elbow on the table to explain me and I got a glimpse of her cleavage. I only glanced on a couple of occasion thinking that what she will think if she notices but I could not resist doing so in between. Also when she was in petty coat while coming bath I could see the shadow of her legs through it and her back was very sensual with a small hip but well shaped. Sometimes she used to give some work and she will go for bath telling me to finish the exercise and after wards she will come and check it after she finishes the bath. But this I noticed she did only when I was alone with her and she never did when other students are with her. At that time she will be properly dressed also. Then sexual thoughts started coming to my mind about her and one day I masturbated fantasizing her I got a unique pleasure at that time other than the normal days when I used to masturbate thinking of some other ladies in our neighbourhood. But I was too scared to do anything further.

Then one day she caught me glancing at her cleavage when we were alone while explaining me a lesson and she reacted to it sharply by covering it quickly and I felt very embarrassed and afraid. If my mother come to know about it I could not think what will happen and I really sweated. She then told me a little seriously that this is not the age for such things and concentrate on my studies and also only because it was me she was behaving so close and casual with me thinking I was a good mannered boy. And she is teaching me thinking I am serious about my studies and if I am not interested it studies and if my attention is going somewhere else she need not put those efforts. I really felt guilty, ashamed and bad. I told her sorry and apologized to her and requested her not to tell my mother and was really frightened. I could not concentrate on anything else and I told her to leave me early that day since I am upset and she did so without telling me anything further.

That night I could not sleep thinking how to face her again and next day I did not go telling I am not well. After two days she came to my house and I was too afraid an embarrassed to face her. But she behaved normally as if nothing happened and told me to come that afternoon and I agreed. I told I was not well for two days for which she smiled at me the meaning I and she only knew. I now was sure she will not tell my mom about it but she casually told my mother I have to improve my concentration in studies and smiled at me. I became nervous at that time but nothing more she told at that time.

I went to her house that afternoon and she was alone. She taught me as if nothing happened and it went on for few days. I avoided looking at her except her face and that also only when required. Then our festival holidays started and she came one day to our house and asked my parents if I can stay for two nights in her house since her husband is going out of station for some work and her children had gone to her sisters place for holidays. Her husband had also mentioned this to my father and my parents were only too happy because she can help me with the studies. I was shocked a little how she can do such a thing but I now became clear she is not angry with me nor she does not have any mistrust on me.

I went to her house that night and it was raining heavily. She started teaching me and we took dinner and she started teaching me again. It was around 10pm we almost finished our study and she told me she want to talk to me for a while and she asked why I was glancing at her like that? I was taken aback and I did not reply she came near to me held my hand and told not to worry and she will not tell anyone and neither she had not told anyone about that incident. But I was nervous which she noticed, she put off the light in that room and came and sat near me holding my hand. She asked whether I was attracted sexually to her or just looked like that? Whether I read any sex book? Whether I had seen any lady naked? I really sweated and was speechless. She told it is normal to have such feelings and I don't have to worry but I should not lose interest in studies with such thoughts. And I should masturbate and relieve myself. She asked whether I masturbate and I told yes with much hesitation. She asked me why I am hesitating and it is a natural thing for boys especially and even girls do it which was a information for me. then she asked the most embarrassing question to me that whether I think of her and masturbate?? I was shell shocked and told her no. But she raised my chin with her hand and told me to tell the truth and don't worry about it but she want a honest answer. I did not answer for long she persuaded again and again when I told yes I do. She gave a naughty smile and she asked what situation I fantasize? I just kept quiet I was too afraid what is happening but at the same time I felt the erection. She held my hand and took me to her bedroom. She did not put on the light. But in the adjoined room the light was there and I could see her clearly even though like a shadow. She told me whether I want to see her breast, this time I could not believe it. she did not wait for my answer, she removed her saree and unhooked her blouse and held me close to her. I told no by reflex action. But she told why I don't want to see it? She told it is ok and only we both will know this. I got aroused and up till now I was craving to see a lady naked. She kept my hand on her breast and told me to feel it if I want. She unhooked her bra also and stood with a naughty smile. Then suddenly she started unbuttoning my shirt and she removed it and then she felt at my trousers and she felt my erection. She whispered in my ear that I am naughty and telling I did not want but was fully prepared for it. she removed my trousers and I just stood there shocked. She embraced me tightly pressing my erection on to her belly and in one action she removed her blouse, bra and petty coat. She was not wearing any pantee and both of us was fully naked in the dark and she embraced me kissing and sucking my lips. She asked me if I have any objection and I told no and I responded by holding her tight to me and moving my hand on her back and buttocks. For a moment I could not believe what was happening but suddenly I kissed her pressing my erection on her belly. I did not know what to do? But I was squeezing her belly, back, buttocks, thighs and where ever I can. She took my mouth to her breast and told me to suck it and lick on the nipples. She took my middle finger and guided to her vagina, it was hot and slippery and she was mourning and breathing heavily and stroking my penis. Suddenly she kneeled down and took my penis and started sucking it hard. I could not believe this and such things are done in sexual act. She was doing it so fast and hard holding me close to her mouth with one hand, I could not control for long and I ejaculated in her mouth all of a sudden, she sucked hard and hard catching with one of her hand and stroking it, I mourned loudly and every drop she took in her mouth. She went on sucking and I panted and pushed her mouth out since I did not have any stamina to withstand.

I felt too shy to look at her. She took me to the bed and told me to lie down and we lied down for half and hour talking. She showed me some English sex book with photo illustrations and I could not believe such poses are done for sexual act. She again started talking erotically and started stroking my penis. She asked me whether I want to see her in the light? I told yes. She then asked me how long it take me to masturbate and I told less than 5mts. Then she explained me how to do intercourse and how to satisfy women and I should try to hold more time without ejaculation to satisfy the women and all. I was surprised with all those information. She told me to fondle and caress the women a lot and do a lot of oral sex to arouse her and I was really amazed with all these. She then put on the dim light and told me to explore the body and we slowly slipped into love making under her guidance. I was thrilled and got my erection again she taught me how to guide it to the vagina, initially I had some trouble when my skin on the tip of my penis stretched and pained a little. She encouraged me and I got slowly wild and fast. I was kissing and sucking her lips, breast, caressing all over her body and the sight of her naked body made me mad I would say. Suddenly to my dismay she told she would now come on top, a total surprise for me. She came on top slowly inserted my erection into her hot and slippery vagina and started pumping sucking my lips and licking my face and told me to caress her buttocks and thighs and also to suck her breast. She went faster and faster and went on pumping so hard and talking all erotic stuff and finally fell down panting on my chest. It was really an experience and in the mean time I had ejaculated a second time.

We lied down there for sometime in each others embrace and then she took me to the bath room and cleaned me with dettoll and soap and told even if I get some itching don't worry but tell her, for the first time perhaps it may happen.

We had sex again in the morning and the subsequent night. Next day she told me not to go to any other lady for sex and don't get too much distracted because of this. When ever possible she will allow to do it with her. She made me promise not to go to any ladies nor tell anyone about it. She told lot of teenagers get distracted from studies because of curiosity for sex and since now I have experienced it I should not get into bad company or something. She told me to masturbate but not too much also and when ever I get too much urge tell her and she will try to have sex with her. But it did happen only once again and we never had a real opportunity again except to do oral sex, kiss and caress passionately on a few occasions. But I could never forget that experience in my life and still linger that in my mind. The first oral sex and my ejaculation in her mouth I remember even now sometimes and masturbate, even after my marriage. My wife never was able to give oral sex with such passion.

She had confessed to me, ten years later once we met alone in her house, she all of a sudden felt a lust for me after she noticed I was looking at her cleavage and she is not a bad character or sex maniac. She never had any feelings for me nor for any young boys till then and looked at me as her son only. It was only a spur of the moment action and she could not explain how this idea went into her. She apologized to me if it had hurt me but I told her that she was my perfect teacher and what she taught on that night was very useful for me to get out of my sexual desires and fanatasies and I never felt the need to explore any other women, the thing I should have done if she had not done it. I know some of my friends who got into trouble experimenting with the maid servants and relatives. Since she was matured and she guided me to sex with such a perfection and without ill effects. I told I never had sex with any one else after that but I told I had fantasized her and masturbated a lot after that and it used to give me a unique pleasure. I told her I still fantasize her and masturbate. She told even though she talked harsh to me when she found I was looking at her cleavage she felt sorry for me afterwards since she knew I am a good mannered boy and slowly she felt like helping me in sex. She felt like feeling my curiosity and nervousness for sex and exploring her body and that is how it happened and once when she fantasized me while having sex with her husband she felt nice and this idea got into her. She told she was wrong in doing so and had regretted a lot and had felt guilty for long thinking that it had hurt my feelings and I was forced to do it but I told I only enjoyed it and it only helped me and please do not have any guilty feelings. Telling this I just took her in my arms and kissed her so passionately which she never expected and I told to remove all of her guilty feelings for the last time we will have sex once again. She resisted it initially but I persuaded and I had a passionate sex with her after closing the doors and windows. It was afternoon, she was a little hesitant anyone will drop in by chance. But I was so passionate for her, we both became fully naked and had sex so violently and passionately. I t lasted for half an hour. I made her come on my top and she climaxed first and then I gave my penis in her mouth for oral sex and I climaxed ejacualting in her mouth by gyrating my hips violently and squeezing her breast so hard. I then told her we will not repeat it again. Now I meet her sometimes and she greets me with a naughty smile.

Old 8th August 2007
Custom title

I am kumar. This story happened while I am doing my b.com final year in hyderabad at that I need a accounts teacher to teach accounts. We have an accounts teacher called Ms. sivani.She must be in her thirties or so. She is a really hot thing. lot of guys have their eyes on her. First of all she has really sexy, hot lips. And her breasts are these huge melons that give every one a hard on. Me too. But no one had tried to come on to her since she was Mrs. Dutta, not Ms. sivani. She was a married woman.
I once wrote a poem and showed it to her.

She really liked it a lot and said that I should show her some more of my poems. She even invited me to her place to spend some time reading my poems, because she liked it so much. I said Ok. But for a long time after that, nothing much happened. Once, when my parents had gone out of town for about a week or so, I had gone to this departmental store to buy some supplies etc. I was roaming around the place when a little ahead of me I saw, to my surprise, Ms. Sivani. I went up to her and said hello etc. She said to me,"You were supposed to come to my place some time. You never came. Actually we never got a chance to plan anything at all. Tell me when can you come ?". I told her that I was free and could come anytime. I told her," I can come anytime. I don't know your place, that's all.
Depends when you call me. My parents have gone out of town and that is why I am here actually, shopping for food and supplies etc." She then asked me,"What do you do for your meals and all that ?". I told her that I usually eat from a restaurant or pick up something from the food malls etc. She then said, "Then if you are doing nothing now, why don't you come to my place for dinner. I insist." I agreed after some coaxing. We went to her place. It was raining heavily as it was the monsoons that time. We went to her place by my bike. Her place was about 2-3 kilometres from the shopping mall. We reached home and rushed inside to escape the rain.
Her place was locked. I asked, "Isn't Ms. Sivani home ?". She looked at me but didn't answer for some time. Then she said, "I actually live alone. I am a divorcee. For the past five years I have been living alone here.". I said I was sorry I asked since I didn't know this aspect of her. She said it was alright. We then went in and sat down and talked for some time. Then we sat down for dinner. After dinner I recited some of my poems to her…the ones which I had memorised. She liked them very much. She came and sat very close to me. I was wondering what was going on. But then I started thinking. This was a wonderful chance to go to bed with her. She was sexually starved and lonely for the past five years. I also started inching close to her. We then started speaking about lots of things. It was 10 in the night. It was still raining very heavily. She then said," Why don't you stay here for the night ? It's raining really heavily. You can go home in the morning. Anyway there's no one at your place." I agreed immediately. So then we went on speaking about lots of other things.
It was about 11:30 in the night.

She asked me, " Do you have a girlfriend ?" I said no. She continued,"Hmm….but are you a virgin ? Lots of boys of your age are not." I said I was though. She asked me if I felt like having sex ever. I said yes. I told her I just wanted to know what it was like to have sex. She was silent for a while. Then she said, "Do you want to have sex with me. Just to know what it's like. This way you'll also know what it's like and I will also satisfy my five year long sexual urge. "
I shyly said Ok. She then told me to stand up. She went inside and came a minute later and sat down on the sofa where we were sitting and talking all this while. She was wearing a red kurta all this while. She sat down and placed her hands on my jeans. Near my penis. She then quickly started stripping me. First she took off my jeans, then my shirt and then my underwear. I was standing completely naked in front of her. She then slowly looked up and smiled and put my penis in her mouth and started sucking on it. She was sucking really wildly on my penis which was erect and about 5-6 inches long by now. It had become very very hard. She sucked for about 15 minutes and then released my penis. She told me to sit down next to her.
I did as she told me. She then said, "Go on ! Enjoy me ! This is your night. Have fun". So I grabbed her and started kissing her face. Slowly I moved on to her lips. They were wet and lustful. They were delicious. I was kissing lips for the first time in my life. I started twirling my tongue inside her mouth. I played with her tongue for some time. Meanwhile my grip on her body was getting tighter and tighter. Now as I was playing with her lips I started exploring her body for the first time, with my hands. I started moving my hands more and more vigorously over her entire body. I slid my hands under her kurta and untied her pyjama. Then I started tugging and pulling at it till it came off. I threw it on the floor and started exploring her legs. I moved my hands up till high above her thighs. My lips were meanwhile locking tighter and tighter with hers. I put my hands under her and through her panties I touched her ass. They were soft and huge. I started caressing them wildly.
She was moaning through our kisses. I then touched her vagina and started playing with her thick pubic hair. She was getting more and more turned on by the second. She hadn't experienced this sort of thing for a long long time and so she was making the most of it. I then took my palms out of her panties and started inching upwards over body. From her hips to her most sensual parts…her breasts. Those huge melons were just centimetres away from my palms. I slid my hands up and grabbed them tightly. She let out a gasp of excitement. I started fondling her breasts wildly. Our lips were still locked. It had been about 15 minutes since our lips were locked and she showed no signs of letting go. I didn't want to let go either. I, meanwhile, unbuttoned her kurta and slid my slid my hand inside.
My other hand was still caressing her ass through her panties. When I slid my hand in through her kurta I found out that she wasn't wearing any bras. Her naked lustful breasts were open territory. I grabbed her left breast and started squeezing them. Her nipples had become very tight and hard. I started playing around with them. Finally I could take it no longer. I tore my lips away from her lips and started licking her wildly all over. I then moved my tongue downwards, from her cheeks to her neck to breasts. I pulled her left breast out of the kurta and grabbed her nipples with my lips. I started sucking wildly away on her nipples. She was meanwhile playing with my penis with her hands. My penis was pointing straight up at the ceiling and it was about 6-7 inches long by now. I was sucking on her nipples for about 20 minutes. First the left breast, then the right breast. She was meanwhile losing her patience. She said," Make love to me. Wild, mad, passionate love to me. Fuck me. I haven't felt this sexually charged for 5-6 years now."
So I lifted her from the sofa and carried her in my arms into her bedroom. There was a double bed there. I literally threw her on the bed. Then lifted her kurta up and grabbed her panties and pulled it off her body. Then I moved on to remove her kurta. I caught it near the neck opening and tore it off in one single rip. The entire kurta split into two parts. Beneath it her stark naked body shined with lust. I pulled off the remains of the kurta and threw it on the floor. Then finally I entered her. I shoved my penis in with all my might. As I was shoving my penis inside her vagina, I grabbed her body from behind pulled it towards my lips and started biting on her nipples. I started sucking her milk out as I was blowing her brains out with my penis. I pushed harder and harder. She started screaming with ecstasy now. We were both heaving wildly up and down on the bed. Then I moved my lips from her breasts to her lips. I shoved my tongue in. My penis was still at work. It had been fifteen minutes since we were heaving up and down on the bed. She was having the time of her life. So was I. After a few minutes she had her first orgasm. She moaned loudly and dropped onto the bed in exhaustion. I wasn't going to let her go so quickly. I grabbed her hips and turned her over. We were both sweating buckets by now. It was raining very heavily outside.

She was now sleeping with her back to me. I grabbed her hips tightly and entered her again. She screamed loudly. I then lay down on her body. I grabbed her breasts from behind her, held them in an extremely tight grip and started heaving again. Both our bodies were going up and down on the bed. The bed was also starting to creak and shake loudly now. I fucked her again for about 15 minutes till round two came to an end with a moan and a satisfied smile on her face. I got off her body and lay down beside her. My left hand was still clutching her breast very tightly. She then got up. It was her turn. She pinned me to the bed with her arms and sat on my penis. She then exclained,"This is going to be the best ride of your life !"

She then started heaving up and down on me. I was in a sexual ecstasy of my own. She started getting wilder by the minute because by now we were jumping up and down on the bed. We were almost a feet into the air because of all the heaving. The third round lasted about 10 minutes. This went on till about 4:30 in the morning till we could carry on no further. But till then we had had sex 22 times. We slept in each other's arms like babies. We were gripping each other tightly even in our sleep.

I woke up at around 8. She was still sleeping. I didn't want to wake her up. But the sight of her naked body in my arms was still turning me on. My penis was still erect. I started sucking on her breasts again. She was so tired she was sleeping very soundly and she didn't realise what I was doing at all. I sucked for about an hour before she finally woke up.

Old 8th August 2007
Custom title

Hope u all knew me by my earlier submissions. And this occurred when I was doing a computer course at Ernakulam. I used to come to the institute by bike as my house was just 10 kms away. As I was doing the course when I got a gap between my engg studies, I was the only student for that batch. My instructor was a 35 yr man and he was just perfect to teach. But he quarelled with the manager of the institute for some salary hike or so and left the job. My situation became worse but the manager promised he would bring someone as soon as he can. Days passed and I spend time by playing games or doing earlier lessons. One day he told he arranged one for me and will come today. I went to my cabin and started playing RoadRash .After a while a good looking lady came near me. She was very lean but white and fair. She was wearing a tight red T-shirt and blue jeans. With a warm smile she told she is my new instructor, Manju. I was astonished as I thought she was a student there at first as she looked only 24-25 yrs. She started classes. She was not as expert in the subject as my earlier instructor but just ok. But her way of presenting was appreciable. She didn’t consider me as a student and behaved just like a friend. While I was doing on system, she often come close and sat on the hand rest of the chair.

Manju always wore modern dresses and they fit her well. When she comes close to me I could feel a sweet smell of jasmine spray. Slowly I began attracted to her. Whenever she bends down to look at computer my eyes looked through the gap of her T-shirt. But at first I thought she never knew this, then she began to bend unpurposely and when I look gave me a naughty smile.

It was a Saturday. My college days were near and as I lost a lot of classes due to unavailability of instructor, Manju told me to come morning 9 am for the classes. I reached sharp 9 and to my surprise Manju was only there wearing a white shirt and black jeans. It was a holiday for the institute and she brought the key from manager for teaching me. We went inside the room and again surprising me she closed the room from inside. I realized something is going to happen. Class started. She gave me a program and I started to do it on the PC. She came near me and sat on the hand rest as usual. Then the unusual happened. She put her hand over my pants and moved over it. I didn’t move a bit and her action began faster. My tool began to harden. She hugged me tightly and told ‘subin, I was dreaming for this for long and made this situation for that, please love me’. Adjacent there was a blue visitor’s sofa and we moved towards it.

Manju lied on the sofa and I started unbuttoning her shirt. Her boobs were fighting to come out of the white bra and I pressed over it. Lifting her I unhooked the bra. Those mangoes were just ripe to eat and I began to suck it. Her white mulas had brown areolas and black thick nipples. I slowly bite the left nipple. She shook a little and I changed my mouth simultaneously over the two boobs. She was coming up and up requesting for more. Then she placed her hands over my pants and opened it. She opened the underwear and my dick comes out with its gr8 length. She told ‘I hadn’t seen this much big one till now, even my boyfriend’s one is shorter to this’. I felt proud and she put her tongue over it. Began to and fro motion. She was such a good expert in blow job and I was shivering of pleasure. Actually in my opinion those who hadn’t had blow job in their marriage life r fools, what a gr8 feeling it is? She continued and at last I ejaculated my hot thick semen to her face and mouth. She rubbed it all over her face and rest she licked from her hand. When I asked she told me semen makes skin soft and glazy. I don’t know it’s right or not.

I slowly moved to her jeans. I opened it and took it away through her legs. Now she was only in a black panty. I moved a little away and viewed that marble sculpture. Long brown hair, white face, red lips, cute milk pots, well shaped navel with a small umbilicus. Her legs were waxed and I became mad. I slid down her panty. Then started to kiss her legs. First left one and then the next. Her shining legs were drawing me wild as I kissed madly. I moved to her secret area. She had neatly shaved the area and even though I disliked shaved pussies I put my tongue over it. I tried to insert as much as I can and licked slowly. I parted those petals by my finger and entered more sucking and kissing. She moaned loudly ‘Ajay, do it faster faster ahh ahh ahhhhh’. Ajay was her boyfriend which I knew later. She at last exploded on my mouth and I licked it clean. I licked more and more and she was giving out more sweet juice. I wondered where she stored this much nectar.

I made her lie and parted her legs. And put my tool over the hole. The hole was tight and she cried. With my first attempt I went half inside. She yelled ‘leave me ahhh ahhh ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh’. I pushed hard and went inside fully. Then I started movement and she cooperated well. Fucking continued 5-6 mins and I cummed. We both were exhausted and fell over the sofa. After a while I turned her to doggie style and fucked her from behind. The hole was tight and I entered by 2-3 strokes. Her cries were making me madder. And finally I cummed in that red tiny hole too. She told she is paining too much in asshole as she done it only once before with her boyfriend. Her boyfriend Ajay went to Mumbai for a job and thus she was lacking sex for long. I promised her whenever she wants I will provide her the joy.

Life is to enjoy. There are many people over the world leading an unsatisfied sex life. To say it is the saddest thing in the world. Anyone wants to have a healthy relation with me can mail me at malayali@ny.com. Ur comments r always welcomed. Aunties, widows, girls can contact me anytime and privacy is assured.

Old 8th August 2007
Custom title

I was studying in 2 PUC in Bangalore. I was very good at studies specially math. I had tuition of my school teacher. Her name was Mrs.suma. She was a teacher of math's & science. I had very good impression on her as a student. But I was very much impressed by her body specially by her boobs. They were very good & perfect in shape and size. I didn't had bad eyes over her when I joint her tuition. My interest in her started after someday of joining the tuition. I will tell how it happened. She used to call us at her home for tuition. We were 20 students in our batch.
We used to sit on the floor and she used to sit on a chair. Once while teaching math she gave us a problem to solve. I could do about half of the problem and then I got a bit confused so I asked here what to do further. She came to me and since I was sitting on the floor she bend towards me to explain me the problem. Suddenly she got `khujli' (itching) on the lower side of her neck and as her hand went to her neck my eyes went there. I saw her big and well shaped boobs. I could not see them fully. Even I could not see her nipples but I saw the big and deep valley created by her two big mountain like boobs. She had all her attention in the problem and I had mine in her valley. This was the day which made me eager about her. Now on every day I kept trying to watch either her gully (valley) or her boobs or her thighs or her chut.
Though I had not been lucky enough to watch her nipples or her panty. But I kept trying to see it. She had taken total hold of my dreams. I fucked her every night in my dreams. Once I could not go to tuition and when I reached there next day no one of my batch was present there and she was cleaning her home as diwali was just after some days and so she gave a day off to all the students. I didn't know that due to absence of previous day. She was alone at home. She surprised to see me. But then she reminded of my absence on previous day. She was in her off-white sleeveless nighty. First time I saw her white milky full hands. She had tucked the bottom of her nightgown up into her panties so that she could walk freely. It was that much up that I was able to watch lower part of her thighs. I asked her, "Can I help you ma'am?" She replied, "No, I will do it. Don't worry." I said, `I don't have any work to do. I would be happy to help you.' She said ok. She told me to go with her to bring a table from the last room.
While we were going, due to lack of attention, she stroked with a wall and first two button of her gown broke due to the nail on the wall but she didn't notice that. When we went to the table she bend to lift the table and there her treasure was in front of me. Suddenly her leg struck with table and she moaned with pain and she started massaging her leg by bending. I went to her and asked her whether it was painful. As I bent in front of her I saw almost her full boobs because she didn't have bra inside. They were amazing and my dick got straight up being hard rock. After some time she felt okay and we lifted the table and whenever she bents I kept watching her deep valley. After putting the table in that room she said me to bring a stool. She climbed up the stool and told me to hold its one leg. I set down and hold the leg and as I watched up I saw her white panty and her beautiful milky thighs and my dick was increasing with full speed. As the stool got a bit imbalance she smiled at me and told to hold it properly. I replied her with smile. Suddenly she fell down from the stool and I tried to hold her but in doing so I also fell down with her. During this whole process her breasts touched me so many time and once in holding her I placed my hand on her panty also. When we both fell down I was up on her and we both were laughing. In this position I touched her breasts with my hand but she didn't notice as she was busy laughing. After some moments she realized my weight on her and with a bit moaning and in sexy tone she told me,"Hey sagar, get up please. Your weight is crushing me." I still could not gather enough courage to propose her for sex as she was not a woman who will easily get ready for this. After heaving a tea she good bye me and I had to leave.
Now I started thinking how to get her. We had a chapter in science about human body's sexual organs. Following my idea I remain absent during that chapter giving reason of illness. When I started the tuition back I requested her to teach the chapter and she agreed. She further told me that it was very important chapter not only for exams but also for life. She called me that evening at 7.30. That evening my parents went out of city for a wedding for 4 days. When I reached her home she was packing a bag and I became sad thinking that she might be going out. She told me to sit for a while. I set for about half an hour and then her husband came from office. I thought they both were going out but then she told me that her husband was going out with her son. Now I was very happy. Her husband and son left at about 8.30. Then she set besides me and relaxing a bit said to me, "Sorry Sagar, I have wasted your time but I was not knowing about this tour in the morning. It's two late now and if I will start now, it will take about 2 hours and it will be around 11.00 at night and your parents will worry for you." I informed her that my parents had gone out and no one was at home. So she advised me to stay there for the night and I at once accepted it. Then she asked me to have dinner and we went to dinning table. She was in saree that time. While she served my plate her saree slipped from her shoulder and I saw her deep valley between her breasts.
She seemed to be more smoother from inside, with white milky breasts. Suddenly she interrupted me saying, "Our daloo kya?" I said no to her. After dinner at about 9.00 she took me to her bedroom and started teaching me. First of all she said me,"Dekho Sagar, tumhe thoda franck hona padega. This chapter is fully about sex so don't be shy at all. You can ask me anything without hesitation." Then she asked me what I knew about sex. I didn't answer anything showing that I don't know anything. She asked me what the sexual organs of man and woman are. With a bit hesitation I told her that I don't know particular words for them. She told me to say what ever words I know. Showing a bit hesitation I said man has Lora and woman has…has chut and…and balls. She saw me with a sexy and naughty smile. I also replied with a smile. Then she told the words penis, breasts and vagina. Further she asked me weather I have seen breast and vagina with again telling me to be frank. I told her that I have seen breasts in some English movies not vagina. She told me, "that means you have seen xx movies not xxx movies, isn't it?" I was surprised to heard xx and xxx from her. I told her that I haven't seen them intentionally. I said being innocent that my friends have so many times invited me to watch xxx movie but I didn't went there. She got impressed by me and appreciated me. I asked her ma'am can I ask you something. She said "Of course, you can." I asked her,"ma'am, how a baby born?" She said, "During the fucking process man's semen enters woman's vagina and that's how the process of baby begins." I acted such that I am surprised and asked, "what is semen, ma'm?" She, with surprise, said "don't you know semen! That means you don't know orgasm." I said her that,"ma'm my knowledge is very poor in this." She explained me that semen is a thick liquid that comes out from penis and also told me that a liquid is produced in woman's vagina also. I acted as I am not understanding anything and I said,"ma'm I am very much confused." She again explained me and I responded the same. I further asked how these liquids come out and she said that it comes out due to excitement. I again said that I can't understand and said,"ma'm I even can't imagine the shape of the vagina as I haven't seen it." I said I get excitement but don't know about vagina and also how a woman gets excited." She said," A woman can get excited by kissing her lips, her breasts and other parts of a body." When she was telling this I was dreaming me doing all these with her.
I still kept showing confusion on my face and she was 100% sure about my ignorance and innocence in this field. She got tired explaining me theoretically. She told me fingering her self that, "See, I am a woman and I can get excited even if you slowly kiss me on my lips or neck or any where on my face. (now she desperately wanted to explain me so might not notice what she was telling me.) She asked me if I would like to try. I went near her and she stood up and then I kissed her on her cheek. She smiled and that encouraged me. I started kissing her neck taking her in my hug. In the beginning I kissed her slowly as she said me but then I became a bit faster. I pressed her in my hug and she was still smiling with a sexy smile. Now I looked in her eyes and slowly began to go nearer to him and slowly put my lips on her silvering lips and began to suck them.
I kissed her for about 15 minutes and during that I didn't touched her breasts by hand because I didn't want to let her know my intention. As we finished kissing she went a bit far from me and again that smile came on her face. She asked, "have you felt excitement?" I said yes and asked her the same. She said, "yes I also got little excited." I asked, "not full excitement ma'am?" She said, "the excitement can increase still more." I asked, "can I also get more excited? And if yes then how?" She said, "by breasts or vagina-by touching and sucking them." Then she asked shyly, "Would you like to touch my breasts?" When I replied positively she said," then what r u waiting for! Come on." I went nearer to her and again hugged her. I slipped her saree from her shoulder and touched her breasts (inside her blouse) very slowly.
As I was very fond of her gully I asked her if I could see her gully. She agreed with smile and bent a bit. I was not satisfied and I bent her a bit more. My dick was getting rock hard and with her permission I placed my finger in her gully and made it going in and out. I could see her getting excited. Then after some time she stood up straight and again I began to touch her blouse, this time a bit faster and my lips were busy with French kissing. I slowly started squeezing her breasts and I took her nipple in my fingers and started pressing them. She started moaning now. I brought my lips down to her boobs took her nipples in my mouth now she had her fingers in my hairs and her eyes were closed. I gathered a bit courage and started unhooking her blouse. As I unhooked one button of her blouse she requested me not to do that but as I sucked her nipples with much more pressure she could not oppose me. I slowly un hooked her blouse. Her white bra was in front of me.
She had such big breasts that could not be totally hold by her bra. I in a fraction removed her bra and there her big boobs were in front of me. She had light brown nipples which were erected about 1cm due to excitement. She pressed my head between her breasts. I took her to the bed and laid her down on bed. She was looking me very eagerly. At that time she looked just like Madhuri Dixit looked in 'Dayawan' film in the starting of the famous kiss seen of the film. I could not wait much and I laid on her and started kissing her lips this time it was a perfect French kiss as our both's tongue toggled with each other. This kiss continued for about 15 minutes. I went down a bit and started squeezing her breasts. I took her nipples again in my mouth and started sucking her breasts very hardly. Her moaning had became very loud. She was shouting, "ooouch…", "aaaahhhhhhh...""pleaaaaaaaaa as", " nooooo noooo sagar pleaaaaas do it slowly, pleaaaaaas", but that made me much horny and I started giving her bites on her breasts. Now she had totally forgotten that she was teaching me science. I kept sucking her breasts for about 40 minutes. During this she got that much excitement that her breasts became milky. I was sucking her nipple with wildly pressing her breast and so I could drink very much of her milk. I also pressed her thighs in-between by lifting her ghaghara up. After sucking her boobs I watch to her. She took me in hug and came over me.
Now it was her turn and she started removing my cloths. She was kissing me wildly on my chest and now I was only in my underwear. She kissed my dick from outside the underwear. After some time as she removed my underwear my dick came out just like a spring. She got mad by watching it and started sucking it. She did it for two or three minutes. Now she said me with hurry and hard breaths, "Tumne kabhi chut nahi dekhi na. Dekhna chahoge?" She showed me the way towards her vagina. I went inside her ghaghara and started sucking her panty and my both hands were massaging her thighs. Her fingers were on my head from out side the ghaghra. I removed her panty and started sucking her cunt with tongue and sucked it for about 20 minutes and she got her first orgasm in my mouth. Now I removed her ghaghra also and stretched the lips of her vagina with both the hands. I was watching reddish skin inside her vagina. As I stretched it too much she gave a loud moan and then requested me, "Ab mujse nahi raha jata, and tum pleas chodo na muje." Her face was looking too horny and I also had became impatient. As I entered my dick in her she shouted like she was being fucked for the first time. She told me that her husband had been advised by doctor not to fuck because of an accident since last 7 months and moreover she had been used to be fucked by a small, thin dick and my dick was too big for her. Then I slowly entered my dick in her cunt. She still had a bit pain but she looked satisfied. Her cunt had became very wet and that increased my speed. I started fucking her with very high speed and her moaning became very loud. After about 15 minutes I unloaded myself into her and laid over her. I went to the bathroom and when I came back I watched her lying naked on the bed with closed eyes. Tough I had fucked her recently that seen erected my dick again and I jumped on her. She denied this time but as I started kissing and pressing her breasts she got ready for second round. This time my aim was her asshole first she opposed and said that it would be very pain full but she could not control herself too long and I got a chance enter my dick in her ass. I applied a bit cream on my dick and performed the task and then we slept in each others hug. In the morning while she came out of bathroom taking bath she was in a towel only and that led us towards another fucking.

Old 8th August 2007
Custom title

It was a long time ago maybe 4 or 5 years back, with my tuition teacher. I never intended to fuck her, but it happened one day. I used to go for tuition to a teacher somewhat 2 kilometres away from my home. Even though she was of dark complexion she was very beautiful. Her body was of the best shape ............like those of English porn stars. There used to be a lot of students other than me. But they were all younger than me. She was somewhat around 20 years of age at that time. I was around 18 I don't remember exactly.
She used to touch on my dick with her butt sometimes when the children where rushing after the classes where over. The classes were usually on evenings from 6:00 to 8:00 p.m.Her parents are farmers and would come by at 7.30 everyday after work. One day there was some festival nearby in our village and no students other than a girl. Now this girl was real sexy. I used to fancy fucking her but never had a chance even to touch her once in my life. Her assets were very pretty. This girl used to go by the time of 7:00 p.m. Everyday before it is too late in the evening. Her father comes to take her home every day. And this day also she left at 7:00 p.m. There used to be a lot of film magazines at my teacher's home. Magazines like FILMFARE, STARDUST etc. One might know the kind of pictures published in those magazines. I used to take a peek at them whenever my teacher goes to any other room or kitchen. This day when she left for the kitchen to take some drinking water, I grabbed one of the magazines, as there was no one else. I was browsing through the pages then suddenly she came in. I simply put the magazine under the desk as if nothing had happened.
She asked me what I was doing. I was so frightened that I told her all and begged her not to tell anybody about this, especially to my parents. But she laughed at once. She teased me and told me that it happens to every boy of my age and there is nothing to worry about it nor there is nothing to be ashamed of. She sat beside me and started to ask me sexy questions. Questions like have I seen any girl nude before and how often did I used to masturbate and about whom I fantasized while masturbating. I became too shy and I lied to her and I said that I haven't seen any one nude. Then suddenly she asked whether I liked to see a girl nude. I said yes. Then she went inside the bedroom and locked the door from inside. For a moment I thought she was undressing herself but I was wrong.
She came back with a porn magazine. It was full of nude pics in various poses. Then she asked me whether I had touched a girl’s boob before? I said no and she took my hand and placed it on her boobs. I pressed her boobs gently and I felt the softness of her supple boobs. God O I can't forget that. Next she unzipped her maxi and then her bra, and then I was like in a paradise. I sucked her boobs. After a while she stopped me and unzipped my pants and she took my dick in her hands. It was hard like a rock. She sucked it and it was great pleasure for me. And then she removed her maxi and underwear and I kissed her pussy. We were sitting on a sofa. After a while she opened up her legs and got hold of my dick and rubbed it against her pussy. And then in that lustful moment she inserted my dick into her pussy. There was both great pain and pleasure. We both cried as my dick set forth it's to and fro motion. After some time she removed my dick from her pussy and fondled it in her hands. It was my orgasm and my cum splat on to her belly. She took my cum from her body and rubbed it on her pussy. I was very exhausted. And we both lay there for some time hugging, kissing and fondling each other on the couch. After a few minutes we got up and dressed and she told me to leave before her parents came.
I went home and at that time I thought this would never happen again. The next day I couldn't resist myself and I went to her home at noon. And we did it again. We had sex for a few more time in different ways until she got married. I haven't seen her ever since after her marriage. She lives now at her husband's place at Trivandrum. I still think of having sex with her some times. And I hope to see her again some day and have the pleasure of her again.....................

Old 8th August 2007
Custom title

This is about how I got secretly seduced by my own student. Vrinda had just turned 19 when I first met her as my student for accounts. She was as it is poor in mathematics, though far more skilful in her own lustful techniques. I knew very well she was not interested in the subject which I was to teach her. On the contrary she made me wonder whose the teacher and in which subject. I operate my C/A business from home itself and my wife, Lalita, teaches in a girls' high school. I've always maintained good reputation in society and Lalita trusts me thoroughly. She still trusts me, since she is still unaware of the secret affair between Vrinda and me. And I hope Lalita will never ever find out anything about it, or I'll be doomed for a lifetime.
It all began from the day Vrinda started ignoring my words while I was teaching her, and thus making me loose my otherwise excellent patience over her. I tried to encourage her in many ways towards the subject of mathematics but she never paid attention. One day I frankly told her that if she's not interested in learning then we must discontinue the classes. Then she looked at me with those soulful eyes, emotionally trying to flatter me and explain that she was having difficulty concentrating on her subject because of her menstrual periods. Since it sounded like a genuine reason I believed her. In the next few months she carried on in the same manner, so I asked her again that I can understand when she's got her periods, but which happens only for a week in a month and not all the time. She used to ignore my observations and started building an emotional bondage between us, after which I found it difficult to even scold her for no matter what mistakes she made in my subject.
I must admit she was indeed a master of her own subject of lust and sensuality. Gradually with such an emotional bondage growing so rapidly I knew that her purpose of coming over to our place was not for studying maths. She kept giving me those desperate looks yet in a shy way, due to which it was even difficult for me to make any direct approach. I also stopped taking any interest in teaching her anything of maths. Now we had started meeting each other for another more desirable reason, which both of us enjoyed. I also had a computer with internet connection. She herself asked me to show her a few porn sites she had heard of from some of her friends.
I personally had never visited any porn sites on the net as I believed in being a thoroughbred accounts professional and so spent most of my time in keeping track of the stock markets and all. As she told me of more and more such sites we used to spend almost all the tuition time in surfing porn. During this her eyes were glued to the screen asking me to show more and more while my interest grew in keenly observing what she was wearing, not only what was visible to the naked eye but also under. Like I would allow my eyes to penetrate through her t-shirt or top (which was her usual dress code) to see if she was wearing a bra, if so what colour or style it was. Below the waist she always wore either a pair of jeans or bermudas. Her sitting so close to me, totally involved in watching the sites increased my curiosity to actually see what a young girl's body looked like. In my childhood I never had any relationship with girls. The only first time I ever saw a nude female body was that of my full grown wife, Lalita.
Sometimes I'd get so desperate that I wished Vrinda was wearing a skirt which could make it easier for me to slip my hand up her thighs. I started getting fed up of both of us just watching all the porn stuff on screen alone. So one day I gathered some courage to ask her what kinds of undergarments she prefers to wear and to describe her collection in absolute detail. But she was shy to share her personal matters with me. This got me more frustrated and I thought to myself "What the hell!!! I've gone completely out of my way to fulfil her wishes to surf all these porn sites, and now that I ask her something she withdraws?" Things had gone far beyond my tolerance now. I firmly decided to go ahead with fulfilling my own desires from now on.
One day charmingly I asked her that how come she always wore only jeans and bermudas, and never anything like skirts. I tried to inspire her by telling her that I knew a lot my ex-girl friends who wore see-thru tops and very short skirts which barely even covered their arse. She simply expressed surprise as if she didn't know that girls wore such things in general life, and that she thought females only wore such things for movies & magazines. Next few days I found her wearing thinner tops and t-shirts through which I could vaguely admire her fancy bras in all hot shades. I knew the girl was picking up fast. It was now time for her exam in college which she was not at all prepared. So she started spending more time for the tuition which she was still not serious about.
I didn't bother anymore either since we both had only one desire left. One afternoon to my utter surprise I saw her entering our house in a knee-length translucent black skirt! And an equally thin orange t-shirt under which I could clearly see a black lacy bra. I knew for sure that this was the day we both waited for so desperately. I also knew that Lalita returns from school by 5pm and it was already 4pm. One hour was not less to finish a quickie at all, but it will still take time to get this shy girl started and cracking I thought to myself. Half an hour just passed away and she was still whiling away her time asking me stupid emotional questions. My hands alongwith the whole body were trembling out of impatience to attack her body. That's when she hesitantly asked me if she could stay over that night at our place so that she can study through the night under my guidance. I was completely taken by surprise with this decision of hers and simultaneously afraid if her parents and my wife would be disappointed with our such proceedings. Finally in the next half hour Lalita returned home.
When I told her that this is what Vrinda's plan was, I was again surprised that Lalita also did not mind. On the contrary she was excited that we will have company at home. Lalita often felt loneliness in the house because there was no one other than the two of us in it. Lalita quickly rung up Vrinda's parents for their approval. Vrinda's father picked up the phone, and upon a lady's request he also could not refuse the idea. So here we were, Vrinda and me with our plans going steady and strong. Lalita was so excited that she immediately rushed to the market to get some fresh vegetables to prepare a delicious meal for all of us. She said she would be back in an hour's time as she had to meet a friend as well, leaving the two of us alone at home. Little did she know that Vrinda and I didn't need anything more delicious than our own bodies. As soon as Lalita left we both readily rushed to the computer, and in the following 10 minutes I made sure Vrinda was warmed up enough by watching the porn sites again. Now with no more delay I took the initiative by putting my hand on her head, rolling it over her tightly tied shoulder length hair.
Slowly lowering my hand down her lightly hairy neck reached her thin orange t-shirt to feel a little of her bra. I got a perfect feel of even the hooks of her bra. Out of excitement Vrinda pushed her breast outwards where I could vividly see her nipples protruding through the garments. I left the feeling of those breasts and nipples for the night approaching. And got going with what I craved for more eagerly, her lower region. She was so nervous that she tightly closed her eyes not daring to see anything but only show me all she could. Before I even reached the elastic belt of her skirt she started raising it from her knees upwards, exposing half length of her silky smooth thighs. She was not able to raise it anymore than that, so I helped her feel more at ease by not raising the skirt, but slipping my hand under it instead. She just loved this graceful move of mine. I purposely made her realise that she also had a role to play and not totally depend on me. We were both aware that this was not the right time for the final act, since Lalita was still to come. We knew that we had to wait until we were through with the dinner and until Lalita fell asleep. So we did.
Dinner I guess was delicious as Lalita was expecting appreciation, but neither Vrinda nor I were able to concentrate on the food for the reason you very well know. I still managed with great pretence to adore Lalita's cooking skills and she believed all of me. Even before Lalita went to bed, she seemed quite open to the idea that Vrinda and I were to stay awake till whatever late hour without her disturbing us anywhere along the line. All this simply because she trusted me too much. This made things a little too easy for Vrinda and me. It was only a reward of a very long and painful waiting. So here we were again, just Vrinda and I with the whole fiery night ahead of us. I asked Vrinda if she had brought anything night dress to change into, but she vaguely shook her head not willing to discuss anything out of nervousness. I offered her one of my thin ordinary Fashion Street cotton t-shirt yellow in colour and a black lungi thick enough not to expose anything so that it would not make things too obvious for my wife to guess.
Vrinda went to the bathroom to change, and returned in an instant as if out of desperation. After all these long hours I finally saw a little shy and naughty smile on her face. I made her sit comfortably next to me near the computer again. We started with accounts programs thinking if just in case Lalita woke up we should not get caught. It was only 11pm then. This left us with plenty of time for a dramatic seduction. Vrinda was getting impatient to view the porn sites again, and I to view her assets. As the sites started revealing on screen she was fully engrossed in viewing them while I liberally feasted my eyes on her budding tits (still under cover). Now there was just no more waiting for anything. Her cheeks were pretty close to mine and our shoulders brushing too. I knew she was waiting for me to take the initiative. I started in the same procedure as I had in the evening, placing my hand on her head first, running my fingers through her hair.
This time I loosened the bun that the hair was tied in. her hair rolled down over the back of neck making her look more sensual than ever. It was wild and curly by nature. I massaged her neck for a few seconds followed by rubbing her back. I could already feel her t-shirt dampening with sweat along the back. Similarly the sweat from her forehead, armpits and breast area was also drenching the front side of her t-shirt. As I run my hands along the edges of her bra she slowly for the first time looked up at me with full obsession. Sparks flickered between our eyes and we both hugged each other tightly letting go of all our inhibitions. I bit her ears gently, and then wet her whole cheek with my watering tongue. I was roasting in the heat of her steaming hot body. I could feel her breath span increasing rapidly as she heaved with her breasts tightly pressed against my hairy chest. I began the unveiling of this sex angel by smoothly slipping her t-shirt off getting the first exposure of her fresh buds covered in the intricate designer black lace bra. I was still curious to know what's it like below the waist. As I said I had never seen the one of a young 19 year old girl. She voluntarily stood up to make it easier for me to undo her lungi, now standing only in the lungi and the bra. Her body was so soaked in sweat that she looked as if she has stepped out of the bath after a fresh shower. The smell of her sweat was so intoxicating.
I put my hands now on her heated arse and from there started lifting her lungi very slowly. I deliberately did this with such slowness that she was whining in desperation. By now her body was secreting from almost all possible parts. Her mouth was dripping, sweat from all the limbs, and also her pussy I suppose which I had not reached to as yet. Once the lungi was fully raised I was pleased to with her colour combinations. Under the lungi was her fiery red panty the material of which was like a net, except in the pussy area. I snapped off the lungi in an instant to get an adorable view of her gorgeous image. This fresh young virgin teenage girl, with her remarkably fair complexion, standing in her most exquisite black bra and fire red panty! What a sight. "Thank you Satan for creating such a criminal" I thought to myself. I helped her undo my shirt buttons with her own hands and then also my pyjamas. I was not wearing any underwear so she saw my dick for the first time already turned sticky with all the cumming caused by her seduction. I turned her around with her back facing me and undid the hooks of her bra, brushing the straps of it off her shoulders.
I keenly waited for the first view of her tits. But before that I thought of helping her shed the last piece of garment on her fully vulnerable body. As I was kneading away on her fleshy arse, I pushed my thumbs into her hole which made her almost scream so loudly that we both were scared it might have woken up Lalita. Fortunately Lalita is a deep sleeper, so there was no question of her waking up before 7am. Simultaneously alongwith kneading her arse I was entwining her panties with my fingers, almost wanting to rip it off but I knew she would be answerable to her mother for ripping such an expensive pair of panties, so I carefully slid it down to the floor and helped her step out of it. There stood this naked angel in full blossom completely prepared for the final act eventually. Even her arse released such a divine fragrance that my tongue went spearing into her rear hole. Every inch of her smelt and tasted like some sublime strawberry and cream. I let my tongue run upwards from her arse to her back and neck.
As I stood up I put my hands under her armpits and slowly allowing my fingers to creep over to cover her fresh buds. I massaged them for a while but was still dying to see those teenage tits as well as the pussy. I gently turned her face to face with me. The most amazing tender and soft buds she had topped with tiny sweet pink nipples. I suckled on them for some time. Then sliding my hands along her waist, my tongue reached for her pussy. My tongue dug into it deeply. My watering mouth and her pussy cumming together was making everything so wet that it felt being in a pool of sex in its grossest form. I pulled her down to the floor laying her on her back and started mounting myself over her like a cavalry man would on his horse. I was also indeed riding her like on a horse in the next few minutes. My vigorous jolts made her cry for more which she expressed by slapping my body like a baby. This went on for nearly 2 hours after which even I was dead exhausted so you can't imagine her condition.

Old 8th August 2007
Custom title

Hi. . . My name is Rahul. I am from wayanad. I am 26 years of age, fare, slim 5’9”. Doing bussiness at S.Bathery. I am a regular reader of this Kerala Erotica site and prity much impressed by the people behind this site. Now I want to share my sexual experience with the people who dare to share their life secrets to the world this incident happened to me almost five years back, when I was a degree first year student.

There was a teacher lives in a quarters in front of my house. Her name was priya. She was an average beauty with well shaped boobs and butt. She had two school going kids. Her hubby works at calicut and he used to come home once in a month. He was drunkard and whenever he comes there will be a whole night fight with her, we can hear the sound of her cry. So she hates him a lot. She used to take tution for me and my younger brother. Every evening both of us will go to her house for the tution. For the first one year I don’t have any bad thoughts about her. On class she will be in a sofa and we will be in her left and right sides, so there will be lot of body touchings.

But one day I got a sex story book (“kambi book”) from college. In the evening before going to tution I read that book and masturbated. The stories in thatbook was so good that my 7” cock stood like an iron rod even after masterbating. At that time my brother came to home and we mooved to priyachechy’s home for tution. But still my cock didn’t give up. It remained like a pole inside my pants and I put my hands into the pant pocket to hide the bulging. On that day priya chechy was in a nighty. There was a sexy smell of perfume from her body b’cos she just had her bath. When she turn around the back side of her nighty was a bit wet due to remaining water from her hair.

I can see the stripes of her black bra through that wet part of nighty the smell and the seen made me more aroused and I can feel my cock further stretching a half inch more. When I sat on the sofa I don’t know what I did to cover my bulging. Any how I just covered that with my books. She stared at me with a smile and asked me “what happened” on seeing me uncomfortable on the seat. I said “nothing”. But I knows she noticed that there is something I am hiding under the books and I think she knows what was it b’cos there was a light smile on her face while she started the class. I lost all my consentration there when I opened my book. My right hand touched her thighs. She started the class to my brother so her face was turned a bit towards her right side. While my hand touched her thighs she didn’t made any attention on that b’cos it was not a new thing, it happens several times on all the classes. But it was really a new thing to me,a new fealing with pleasure and fear. My mind was nowhere there. Suddenly my mind gone back to that stories I read on the book. There was a ‘teacher –student’ story in them. I began to iamgine me and priyachehy as the student and teacher in that story.

My hand started to shiver a little bit. Suddenly I heared brother’s voice. He said “ithu chettante bookanallo”. I turned my face towards him and saw one of my books was in his hand and I passed my hand towards that without thinking anything else. But there happened something else. As I was in a half dreaemy condition when I leaned to get that book my hand passed thrugh on priya chechy’s bouncing breasts. On a sudden an electric shock like thing passed through my body. The hairs on my hand stood straight as my cock was standing. On other hand priya chechy also felt something. I didn’t looked at her but I can feel that her breathing was stopped for just 2 or 3 seconds and then she relaxed with a deep breath. She now turns to me and asked did I fineshed my home works she gave me yesterday. I said “yes” and gave her my notes. And I said “i am sorry priya chechy I am feeling headache, I have to go”. She said “ok. You go and take some rest”. On my way out I just turned to close the door behind me I looked at her face oh. . . My god, the smile on her lips and deep meaningfull penetrating look from her eyes both just killed me. And I just ran to hy home on reaching my room I closed the door then quickly removed my pants and brief b’cos there was a pain on my cock due to its uncomfortable standing inside the brief for such a long time.

There was lot of pre cumm on my thighs and head of the cock. I wore a lungi and cleaned my thighs and cock with that. I took the book from under the bed and start reading the techer story again by lying on the bed. I masturbated again and offloaded a huge amount off cumm. I was tired and fully exhuasted. I fell in a deep sleep. I don’t know how long I slept. When I woke up I heared somebody talking with my mom. It was priya chechy. She is asking her about my headche. I was in a half sleepy condition, but my ever horny cock was in a fully erected condition. It is b’cos I had dream on fucking priya chechy in my sleep. The cock area over the lungy was just like ‘chembra peak’ (it is the highest peak in wayanad). Suddenly my door oppened ijust removed my hand from my cock but ifailed to hide the bulging. It was dark in the room but I found that it was priya chechy. She switched on the light.

I closed my eyes layed just I was in sleep. She sat on the bed and paced her palm on my forehead as everybody does for checking for fever. But it stoped by breathing for a moment. I cant see where she was looking, what was in her face. But ofcource she had seen the small hill on my lungy. She took her hand from my forehead and there was no movements or any sound for a 20-30 seconds then I felt that she is stretching her hands towards the bedside of my right, and she took something from there. What was it? I just thought for a second. Suddenly it struck on my mind that it was the sex book which I forgot to hide before I slept. She just switched off the light and gone with that book.

On the next day as it was saturday therewas no class in the afternoon. I reached my home on 2 pm. After taking lunch I went to my room and fall in bed. I was condition of loose minded all the day. I fall in a sleep. In the evening my brother came to my room and awaked me to go for tution. I looked at the clck, it was around 5. 30 pm. I asked him why you came late. He said he had a practise session for the drama in which he is participating on his ay. He also said that he is not coming for the tution as he had some more practice. I washed my face and had a tea and went to priya chechy’s house. Due to hangover of the afternoon sleep I just forgot the things happened yesterday and about the book. But when I saw her face at the door, all that thigs flashed through my mind today she was in saree and looked gorgeous on that orrange saree. I just took my eyes from her face and entred the room and sat on the sofa. She closed the door and gone inside to her bedroom . She came back with my books which I left with her yesterday. She gave me the books and sat right to me. The time was around six and it was raining outside. She put her left hand on the sofa head behind and starts the class.

We where alone at there b’cos her kid where in my house for watching tv. As the class progress she came close and close to me. And now her left boob start to rub on my right sholder. I felt the softness of her breast on my back. My cock started to grow again inside my brief. She stayed on that possition for about 10 minuts and by this time I lost all my controlls. Suddenly with a high voltage lightning the power gone in the house. It was full of darkness and in that darkness I got some courage and in a sudden ihold her face with my both hands and kissed all over it. She said “hey rahul what are you doing, leave me” and she tried to push me but not hard. That was a mild attempt but that gave me more courage. Now I kissed her abit slowly. I kissed on her eyes. Nose, cheeck, and ears and finaly I reached the beutifull lips. Wow… that was a great one. That was first time in my life I am having somebody’s lips I between mine. I put her back in normal sitting possision and I sat on her thighs facing her. I kised she again on lips, neck, shoulders etc… when I bit on the down side of her ear she made some low noice. Her saree was pined to her blose. My right hand gone down and mooved the saree to left side. I touched on her left breast it was sooo soft. On front her nipple was erected and it touche on my hand when I moover it around that melone. I gently fondled both breasts. Ther was some low noice of pleasure comes out with her hot breath.

I slowly unhooked her blouse and opened it by fodling both breasts and kissed on the bare part of breasts and on the gaps I put my hand behind her and unhooked the bra and lifted up. I fondled both spongy melones and liked on that erected hard nipples. I was in heaven and she was also. I liked, sucked, fondled those sweat booms for 10-15 minuts. All these time she didn’t mooved a bit. I sliped through her thighes to floor. I sat on my knees. I kissed on her belly while hy hands were still fondling her boobs. Her stomach stretched to inside when I put my tounge in her naval. I made some circular moovement there with my tounge. While doing this I got my hands down and lifted up her saree along with under skirt. I kissed on her foot fingers while my hands massaged her soft thighs. I licked on her both thighs upwardfrom knee. I put my hands behind her buttok and moved her towards the end of the sofa. Now I got the smell of her wet hot pussy. When it touched on my nosetip I senced the wetness ther. I parted her legs as much I can and licked on her panty from down to top. On a sudden she put her hand on my hed and holded my hair stongly. She mooved her hips towards me on my every lick upon her pussy over the panty and her holding on my hair started to pain. I removed her panty parted her legs again. I slowly touched upon her hairy pussy area. It was all wet by the pleasure juice. I took her panty and cleaned all the juice on outside. Slowly I kissed on her pussycrack. She pushed my head hardly towards there. I mooved my tounge on her crack. It was so plumy. She started to moove her hips by rubing her pussy on my tounge. By this time I unzipped my pant, and slide it with the brief to the knees. My long cock was standjng there like a hot iron rode. I kept licking on her pussy, she started to moarn slightly. I put my toung inside her pussy and mooved all around there. . . By mooving her hips she was just like in a lying condition. After 2 or 3 minuts I felt a slight hotness on juice in side her pussy and there was more juice than before. I sensed that she had her orgassam. I stood up and remooved my dress. I took her hand and placed it on my hot cock. She grabed it and mooved her hand up and down.

It was the first touch on my cock by a lady in my life. I was in the heavens of pleasure. She layed on the sofa and placed her left leg on the sofa head ant the other one on the floor. She pulled my cock towards her. I fell upon her and strts to suck her nipple and squeez the other one. She took control of my cock and placed it’s head on her wet slippery pussy entrance. She placed her both hands on my buttok and gently pushed down till my cock fully enters to her pussy. I started to pump her pussy and she was making light moarns on my every stroke. While I fucked her my mouth was sucking her both erected niples one by one. I was pumping her very slowly. After 2 or 3 minuts she said to make it faster. I increased the pace then she encircled my waist with her legs and my neck with her hands.

Her holding becomes stronger and stronger on my each stroke. Sudenly she relaxed a bit and started to kiss all over my face. I realised that she had her orgassam. I was also at the edge. By sencing this she hold my buttok and supported me by pushing it with every stroke. In sudden I felt like all my inner parts are coming through my cock hole. I huged her very hardly and offloaded a huge cumm inside her. That was the first unforgetable orgassam of my life with a lady. I layed upon her keeping my cock inside her cumm filled pussy. She kissed on my face, neck, sholder, everywhere she can. I whispered in her ears “i love you”, she said “me too”. I placed a long kiss on her lips and mooved out from her body. After dressing I moved to my home. She also came with me to bring her kids back as usual. I can’t see what as in her face at that time due to the darkness. But I know she loved that fucking b’cos after this incident whenever she got the chance we fucked. I fucked her for a whole eyar. Sometimes we had a fullday fucking. After almost one year she got transfer to calicut and moved on.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls