Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Stories> English > Rape - Forced Sex Stories.... Enjoy.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 28th July 2005
Pussy Paradise CEO

vijai_figgu3 has hacked the reps databasevijai_figgu3 has hacked the reps databasevijai_figgu3 has hacked the reps databasevijai_figgu3 has hacked the reps databasevijai_figgu3 has hacked the reps databasevijai_figgu3 has hacked the reps databasevijai_figgu3 has hacked the reps databasevijai_figgu3 has hacked the reps databasevijai_figgu3 has hacked the reps databasevijai_figgu3 has hacked the reps databasevijai_figgu3 has hacked the reps databasevijai_figgu3 has hacked the reps database
UL: 238.71 gb DL: 133.50 gb Ratio: 1.79
thanks for sharing man. keep posting such stories

added reps

Old 28th July 2005

just4ha1 has received several accoladesjust4ha1 has received several accoladesjust4ha1 has received several accoladesjust4ha1 has received several accolades
nice post raju bhai,

keep them coming

Added repps

Old 28th July 2005
Very notorious...

notorious has hacked the reps databasenotorious has hacked the reps databasenotorious has hacked the reps databasenotorious has hacked the reps databasenotorious has hacked the reps databasenotorious has hacked the reps database
UL: 0.98 gb DL: 2.05 gb Ratio: 0.48
Nice work buddy....keep roling

Old 29th July 2005

raju lukka has many secret admirersraju lukka has many secret admirers
next installment coming after lunch

Old 29th July 2005

During my second year of college I moved into a group living situation, much like a dorm, but without big brother looking over your shoulder all the time. And unlike a lot of dorms, I literally had my own small studio apartment, complete with a private bath.

It was a co-ed place, so there was a lot of fucking going on, with everyone seeming to be fucking everyone else, hooking up, breaking up, and all that,playing the game for all it was worth. I hadn't gotten involved in any of that yet, basically because of the fact that I was still unable to break the bonds of my strict Pentecostal upbringing. The other reason was low-self-esteem.

I didn't think I was all that pretty: at five foot seven, had hips slender like a boy's, an a small ass firm and round,and and even with perfect caramel colored skin, I didn't feel I held a candle to most of the women on campus.

I knew a lot of guys assumed it haughtiness,or aloofness,or even sheer arrogance which made me turn them down.

I even got some nasty letters from an unknown "admirer" who claimed I walked like I above it all,"striding across the common areas like a fucking queen,your shoulders back in perfect posture, your sweet little tits jutting out provocatively,your dark brown,frizzy hair bunched in a bun on top of head, your nose jutting forward,your lips pinched inward as if in permanent disapproval. One of these days some man is gonna treat you like you deserve, and rape the shit out of you."

Of course the letters were unsigned, and I knew there was no point in going to the "authorities" about it. I just was extra careful as to where and when I went.

The one letter I got , though, really scared me:

"I tell you, whenever I see your my sight blurs with lust and hate--I so much want to take you down a peg, you fucking bitch, tear you from your pedestal and make your squirm under my pounding cock.!

I get hard just from looking at you, thinking how much I'm going to enjoy raping you. I can't wait to hear you scream.

Hell, all I can think of is reaming you out, picturing you on your knees, my cock buried to the hilt in your throat, of you screaming as my cock splits your tight ass wide open, your body writhing in pain and despair as I brutalize you, of you squirming helplessly under me as I pound your pussy to pulp, your whimpering begging cries music to my ears. "

This letter, filled me with terror, not so much for the words, tho they were bad enough. It was because I found this letter folded neatly in my underwear drawer! My "admirer" had successfully entered my apartment, and left little or no sign.

A bunch of unsigned letters, no sign of forced entry, what could they do? That was the reaction of school security and the police. They couldn't help me, unless and until my "admirer" actually attacked me.

So I walked around in fear. And then the my "admirer" started calling me.

"I'm gonna rape you, you fucking bitch! And there aint a damn thing gonna stop me!"

I tried to reason with him. Tried to explain I wasn't the bitch he thought I was.

"Oh Yeah? prove it!"

"How?", I said, hoping for away out.

"When I come for you, don't resist, don't scream, " the voice said, "I'll still rape you, but I won't disfigure you, or kill you."

Now you may think I was stupid, but I believed if I didn't agree to let this man do what he wanted, he would still rape me, and then kill me.....so I agreed And perhaps[s, hoping that he might go easy on me, I told him I was a virgin.

"Good" He sounded surprised, and pleased. "Soon, it'll be soon."

It was soon. He waited until about one a.m., until the place had quieted down a bit. Then he simply came to my room and knocked on the door.

Knowing it was him, I opened the door a crack, which he pushed open all the way, knocking me back a step. Then he slammed the door behind him.

Standing in front of me was a huge man. He was about 6'6, and had the huge build of a heavyweight boxer, or perhaps a football player, weighing at least 280 pounds. But was most striking was his shaved head, contrasting oddly with his thick reddish beard. How could this man have been following me without being seen?

He stepped forward, one huge ham-like hand reaching around my neck,his other hand reaching around my back, pulling theme toward him even as I cried out, his hands crushing my body against his hardness,, crushing my lips against his as I grimaced in pain.

As I gasped in surprise and panic, his thick tongue snaked my mouth, sending chills down my spine as he held my struggling form, holding me there for long seconds as I squirmed in my grasp, feeling small, thin,weak and helpless in his tree-trunk-like arms.

He looked at me, and smiled. "You look wonderful. So beautiful, hot,like a trapped animal waiting for the slaughter!"

"All you have to do is beg me to kill you," he said, his eyes lidded,as my breath coming in ragged gasps. "Ask me to kill you, or scream, and I'll just rape your dead body. You'll never feel a thing!", he laughed.

I didn't scream. I didn't ask him to kill me. Maybe I should have. If I had known how bad rape really could be, I might have. Maybe.

He stepped forward suddenly, swinging his left arm hard, up and across my face, the retort of flesh against flesh sharp in the small space of my tiny apartment, the force of the blow staggered me,and I slumped to the floor, leaning against the side of my bed, my legs folded under me.

I still didn't scream.

"Good," the man said.

He reached down, and I could feel power and lust radiating from him as he jerked me back up to my feet feet, pulling me back savagely to force another hard rough kiss on me.

My whole body was tingling as he threw me onto the bed, with one leg dangling off the bed. he smiled as stood there watching as I began to sit up, then he put one knee on the bed and grabbed a handful of my hair, jerked me back down onto my back, and put my his scarred bearded face inches from mine, as I sucked in breath after panicked breath through my nostrils.

"I'm going to fuck you, bitch," he hissed, as his free hand moved down, and began tearing at my clothes, popping the buttons on my @jeans open even as he kissed me brutally. His eyes shone with a maniacal glee and lust as I ground me. He held the kiss for a long time,his hand digging its way to my groin, past the my curly soft pubic hair, his fingers digging into me.

He broke the kiss, leaving me gasping, and and roughly thrust a thick sausage-like finger sunk into my virgin pussy, his huge hand mashing down my clit as I squirmed weakly and my hips gyrated, trying to expel his finger from inside of me.

He took his finger from inside of me, and raising himself so that he was above me, he grabbed hold of my @jeans and panties at the hips and ripped them down my legs.

"Stay still, cunt, don't make me hurt you", he growled, as he stood there overshadowing me while fisting his humongous cock. It was truly frightening to me, twisted with thick ugly veins and the huge head bulged a deep crimson. the huge, hairy nuts swayed underneath the shaft. as he loomed grinning evilly over me.

"Please, don't, don't," I uselessly, senselessly, begged. But I didn't scream. I didn't scream.

He grinned a death's head grin."Shut up, bitch. You angered me, so uou asked for this, and you've let me in here. Now take it."

He he pulled my legs apart, positioned himself over me on the bed, and and placed the thick bulbous head of his cock at the entrance to my pussy. He grabbed me around the waist and pulled me back while at the same time he threw his weight forward.

I almost screamed in sheer agony as the massive intruder tore into me ripping through my hymen. But I didn't scream. I still didn't scream.

I clenched my fists in pain and endured the incredible torture as his merciless cock tore onwards and even deeper into me. It bore in and I cried out, pleading for him to stop the onslaught. But I didn't scream. I still didn't scream.

My own body betrayed me, as my virgin pussy gripped his thick baton-like prick, encouraging him to continue his punishment! I felt finally felt the large plum-like head bump the very limit of my inner self. They was a great cramping as it seated itself up against my cervix and he began to pulled back so that he could put more power into his forward thrust.

I almost screamed in terror as the cock cap stained my cervical hole to the limit. He pulled back and I felt the lips of my pussy pulling and dragging at his cock. It felt as though he was pulling my pussy innards out as they clung his cock. Blood lubricated and coated his shaft as he pulled out. It felt as though all of my guts were trailing out after the evil man's cock.Then he slammed back until the full length were firmly hilted in my pussy.

He continued to fuck me with long, ramming strokes--the weight of his heavy body crushing me on each impaling thrust. I could feel every bump and vein on his huge penis each time it slammed into me, yet he fucked me with a furious pace that seemed to get even faster.

He grabbed me around the shoulders so that he could ram into me even harder, pounding into my pussy. I felt as if my pussy was burning as the pain began to actually increase. I groaned, and whimpered, but I did not scream. I still did not scream.

His rhythm actually increased and I tried to meet each powerful penetration, driving my buttocks up, trying to pull him in even deeper in the hopes of easing the pain of his savage thrusting. Of course, it didn't help. My entire body spasmed and I again, I almost screamed out in agony. He seemed to go on forever, his beating hips growing more forceful and intense with each deep piercing. my spasming vagina pulling and clutching at his rock hard weapon of flesh.

I could feel my insides splitting painfully as my tormentor began ramming harder and deeper into me, and seemed his punishing prick suddenly flared into a hugeness that threatened to tear my whole body wide apart-- when it began to spurt--and and could feel a horrible hot white liquid shooting into me like burning fire, scalding my insides like streams of molten lava.

He withdrew his softening cock out of me and then rolled off of me

"Please go,"i panted out between sobbing gasps.

he got off the bed, and for a moment, I believed my ordeal was over. But he had only walked over to his clothes to grab his belt. Before I could react, he had leaned over me and grabbed my wrists.

"What are you doing, what are you doing!?!," I cried as I struggled and he bound my wrists with his belt.

"Shut up, bitch," he snarled, slapping the back of my head when my hands threatened to escape the binding, but stopped hitting me when I stopped struggling.

"You and me, bitch, we're not finished, not by a longshot." he leaned over my prone body, his hot breath burning my ear.

He climbed back on the bed and positioned himself so that he was straddling my hips, and grinned down at me.

"Please, no more," I begged, "no more. You've already raped me, just go. I won't tell anyone."

"I know you won't. 'Cause if you do, I'll kill you. Or have a friends kill you."

"No...no..."

"Now tell me! Tell me you love me!" he said.

"What?"

"You want to make me happy bitch!", he punched me in the chest with each word. "Tell me you love me!"

"I love you...", I gasped.

"Tell me you liked me slamming into you pussy!", punching into me again.

"I liked it," I said, my faced turned away from his, gasping for the pain from his punches, tears streaming down my face.He grabbed my head and forced me to look him. "You liked what, Dawn?", using my name for the first time. "Don't make me slap you silly.""I...I...oh god...I liked you raping me." I said as my rapist's hand squeezed my throat painfully.

"Good Dawn, I'm glad you liked it. Because I'm going to fuck and hurt you a lot more, before we're done.", he said, grinning.He began to stroke my face. "I'm so glad you were a virgin, not just a stuck-up bitch! It's been much more fun making your very first fuck a living nightmare!"

I could feel his penis growing hard as it lay on my stomach still slick with my blood. I cringed inwardly, thinking that he was going to ram that punishing weapon into me again.

"And babe, if you thought I hurt you poor little pussy, wait till you experience my 9 inch rod reaming out your ass!", be said and began laughing like a maniac. "'course you could scream, and then I'd kill you. I'd still rape your ass, but you won't feel a thing!"

I lay there in terror. But I was determined to survive, so I didn't scream. I still didn't scream.

"This just might kill you Dawn baby. If it don't you gonna shure wish somebody would." He lifted my legs so that now sat on his shoulders. Still grinning at me, my rapist fitted his cock between the cheeks of my tense buttocks, pressing the huge head firmly against my hole, which had never had so much as a finger shoved trough it before. I couldn't help whimpering as he pushed harder at my tight hole. Suddenly, I felt a deep intense pain the head of the beast's plum-like cockhead popped in. I clapped my hands to mouth to muffle the scream that would have awakened the dead , and tried with all my might to pull away from him.

Now came the most painful period of time I was ever to know. My rapist bent forward, and grabbed my hips, and lunged forward HARD.

I truly screamed then, the sound almost escaping from behind my hands, as his steel-hard, red-hot thick cock went in in one incredibly long and painful stroke. He paused, and slowly drew his cock through the depths of my being until only the head of his cock remained lodged in my ass. He paused again, squeezing my hips in his hard massive hands,

Then he launched suddenly forward again! I could only whimper as floods of white hot pain shot up my spine into my brain so that I saw stars. Wave of pain washed over my whole being, and seemed to freeze my heart.

My rapist kept repeating the slow painful slide out, and savage impaling thrust forward deep inside my bowels again and again. I was engulfed by a sea of pain inside and out, yet I was dimly aware of him crooning "OOOOOOOO you make my dick so hard!"

"C'mon baby, beg to ram it in harder! beg me!"

I couldn't have complied even had I wanted to, it was all I could do just to breathe. But my lack of response seemed to enrage my rapist. I saw his face turn red, and then he seemed to summon up something deep inside himself. RRAMM! His thrust into me with a renewed energy, power, and strength that took me beyond pain into something even more terrible that cannot be described.

He paused again. " Now baby, I'm gonna take my time and fuck ya nice and slow. Let's see how long I can keep my dick hard in this wonderfully tight ass of yours. See how long I can keep you crying....."

He began to thrust powerfully, yet slowly in and out of my tight ass. I no longer had the breath to whimper, so that the tears continued to fall from face, could have been the only sign I was still aware of what was happening to me.

It seemed my rapist had been slamming his thick piston-like cock in me forever, yet still he continued to ram himself slowly in and out of my ass. Every so often,he would pause, and then restart my punishment would give me an especially cruel thrust that caused my body to jerk involuntarily, and my muscles to clutch his piston like cock tight, adding to my pain, and his pleasure.

Now the tempo of his already devastatingly pounding of my ass increased sharply. Ram!....slow slide out...RAM...RAM! RAM Until finally he began jerking his cock uncontrollably as he flooded my insides with a scalding flood of his lava-like cum.

He pulled his cock from my ass. pulled my legs from his shoulders, and allowed his the full length of his body to fall heavily onto mine. I breathed a sigh of relief that this man was done with me.

Old 29th July 2005

another one coming in a few minutes..

Old 29th July 2005

thanks to all u guys who have replied and repped me....

Old 29th July 2005

Annie kicked the tire in frustration. She knew now that
she would never make the sales appointment on time.
This was one of her top clients and he was a womanizer
who Annie could easily sale as much as she wanted by
showing a little thigh and a little cleavage.

Annie was 35 years old and looked 20 from working out
almost daily. She was proud of her 38D, 23, 36 figure
and knew how to show it off. For this client she had
worn a tight, A-line skirt that was about 6 inches
above her knees, black thigh-hi stockings, and a black
thong to avoid any panty lines. Her blouse was sheer
white, one size too small, to accent her large, firm
breast in her white, lace bra. She had worn her 4 inch
black high heels with the ankle straps to accent her
beautiful long legs.

Now Annie cursed those high heels as she looked up and
down the road with no car in sight. She had traveled
about 50 miles out of town on a country road she was
told was a short cut. Now her care had just quit and
there were no phones, no stores, nothing as far as she
could see. Her only hope was to start walking. It was
already evening with the sun just about to set. As
Annie stepped onto the highway to begin the long walk
she heard the roar of the engines in the background.

Looking at the horizon, Annie saw the motorcycle top
the rise. As they came closer, the volume was deafening
and the motorcycles coming over the hill seemed to
never end. Annie thought there must be at least fifty
riders. Annie began to quickly walk back to her car,
hoping she could reach it before they reached her. In
her heart she knew she was in big trouble as the first
motorcycle pulled between her and the car.

Annie's heart jumped as she looked at the huge man in
front of her. He was over 6 feet tall and had to weigh
close to 300 pounds. His hair was long and unkempt with
a shaggy beard covering his face. As the other cycles
surrounded her, Annie saw the emblem on their back,
"Satan's Warriors." Annie attempted to walk around the
brut in front of her, but he simply stepped from his
cycle and blocked her path. As Annie tried to just say
hello, she stopped in mid-voice when she saw the large
bulge in the crotch of his @jeans. Annie heard the
command to "take her," but could not react as hands
came from everywhere and dragged her off the road and
into the nearby woods.

She began screaming as her blouse was ripped from her
body and her screams were met with a hard punch from
somewhere to her stomach. Annie doubled over and fell
to the ground gasping for air as her bra was cut away
from her body. She was commanded to stand up and Annie
struggled to her feet pleading to be let go. Her
situation was not good. Annie stood in the center of
about 15 men with another 30 or 40 behind them on their
cycles.

They all had their pants unzipped and were stroking
their cocks. Annie began to cry as she realized each
cock was erect and the men were curly their fingers at
her to come to them. The large brut who had given the
command to take Annie approached her, cock in hand.
Annie tried to cover her breast, but he knocked her
hands down and quickly pinched one her nipples. Annie
cried out and pleaded to be let go. She was informed
that when the group was through with her, if there was
anything left, she would be let go, but for now she
belonged to the Satan's Warriors and were their
property.

Annie could not believe what she was hearing. The
others yelled out to the man in front of her, calling
him "Suds," horrible sexual comments. Finally Suds held
up his hand and the shouting stopped. He ordered Annie
to her knees. When she just looked at him, Suds
backhanded her across the face. Annie quickly went to
her knees. Suds told Annie that is she did not
cooperate, they would all fuck her anyway, but it would
be a lot more painful than she could imagine. Suds
asked Annie if she understood and she nodded she did.

With that business settled, Suds ordered Annie to open
her mouth and take his cock inside. He admonished her
to be careful of her teeth. As tears streamed down
Annie's face she closed her eyes and opened her mouth
wide to receive the leaders smelly cock. Annie had
certainly sucked a few cocks, but on her terms. She
could not shut out the applause as Suds cock slid down
the back of her throat and his pubic hair buried her
nose. As Suds hands grabbed Annie's hair, he began to
saw in and out of her mouth barely giving her time to
catch her breath.

Annie struggled to remain on her knees, her tight skirt
bunched up around her thighs, topless, and her mouth
being ravaged. She opened her eyes as she felt Suds
cock began to grow. She had never swallowed anyone's
cum and prayed he would pull out.

But that was not the case and Annie felt the first warm
spurts of cum against the back of her throat. Suds
pushed her cock down the back of her throat and held
her head against him as the cum pumped out into her
throat. Annie had to swallow or drown and she began to
cough from the salty taste. Suds threatened her not to
lose a drop of his cum. Annie's eye already was swollen
from Suds' last strike, she struggled to swallow all of
his cum and avoid another.

Finally Suds removed his softening cock and Annie
thought her ordeal was over until she saw the line of
men behind Suds, all with their cocks ready. Suds
instructed her to suck them all as good as she had him
and to swallow them all. Annie fell to the ground and
tried to avoid the torment. The men quickly pounced on
her and this time proceeded to tear off her dress.

Now Annie was only clad in her thong and thigh-high
stockings. She rolled over onto her stomach and buried
her face under her arms to avoid sucking any more
cocks. She felt the many hands pull her thong until it
shredded away. As her ankles were grabbed and her legs
pulled obscenely apart, Annie realized her mistake and
began to struggle to free herself. It was too late and
she almost passed out from the pain of the first blow
from Suds' belt across her ass.

Before Annie could beg him to stop, Suds had delivered
four more blows, the last striking her across the cunt
and sending waves of pain through her body. Someone
grabbed the hair on the back of her head and pulled
Annie to her knees again. Her ass burned from the blows
from Suds belt, and her cunt lips began to swell. Suds
stood in front of Annie and informed her that if she
resisted any further, he would not stop at four, but
would whip her ass and tits until they were purple from
bruises and she would still be used as their whore.
Annie opened her mouth without resistance and another
cheer went up as the line formed to use Annie's mouth.

The nausea swarmed over Annie as she swallowed her
twelfth load of cum. Her lips were swollen and cracked
from being slammed into the pelvis of each of her
attackers. She had no more tears left and was slowly
loosing consciousness when the cold water splashed onto
her face. Suds stood in front of her and Annie opened
her mouth like a reflex. Suds told her that her mouth
was used up, now they would start on her tits, cunt,
and ass.

With that, Annie was pulled over to one of the
motorcycles and strapped across the seat. Her breast
hung in the air just over the seat. Her hands were
pulled out to the sides and tied, one to the front
wheel, one to the back. As the same time, her ankles
were tied in a similar fashion.

Annie realized she was completely at their mercy with
her cunt, ass, and tits all easily accessible. Suds
announced he was ready again, but other could do as
they wished while he fucked this bitch. Annie tried to
shut out the sounds and the shouting as she felt Suds
cock at the entrance to her cunt. Annie braced herself,
but then, his cock moved to her asshole.

"Noooooooo," Annie shouted and struggled against her
bonds. Annie had never allowed anyone to fuck her ass
before and she was terrified what would happen to her
as she felt the pressure building on her puckered hole.
Annie thrashed against her bonds as Suds slowly pushed
his cock passed her sphincter ring and it opened and
stretched to accommodate him.

Annie screamed and screamed and Suds ordered someone to
shut her up, which consisted of another large cock
being rammed down Annie's throat. Annie was beside
herself, strapped over the motorcycle, spread-eagled;
she could not avoid any of the abuse. Suds began to
move his cock out of her ass and the pain shot into her
abdomen as he just as quickly slammed in back in. She
could not believe her ears when she heard that animal
Suds complaining on being rubbed raw by her tight
asshole. Her thoughts were quickly taken back to her
mouth where the cum was beginning to flow into her
throat. Annie had to concentrate to swallow every drop.
She had not forgotten about the belt.

The man in her mouth pulled his cock out and wiped it
in Annie's hair. Another cock in her mouth quickly
replaced him. Suds pace quickened and Annie felt him
grow in her ass and then felt the warm fluid fill her
intestines as he dumped his seed into her again. Suds
then announced that "open-season" on Annie and she
immediately felt a cock in her cunt working it's way
into her dry hole deep into her womb. Annie was
thankful that her ass was spared, but cringed as she
felt the cum leaking from her sore asshole down the
crack of her ass.

She had quit struggling and now just groaned with each
thrust. Her tits were not forgotten as they were pulled
and bit. Her nipples had been stretched out from her
body and yanked so much that Annie knew that they must
have been bleeding. Annie had lost count of the number
of times her cunt and ass had been fucked. Her body was
racked with pain from being tied across the motorcycle.
Her stockings were in taters on her legs from the
mistreatment she was subjected to.

At the moment, only her cunt was being used, and she
grunted as she felt this biker spray his seed in her
now, well-used cunt. Annie almost did not realize that
she was no longer being used. She could hear some
talking, recognized Suds voice and strained to hear
what fate awaited her. She turned her head from side to
side trying to see what the bikers behind her were
doing and then she heard the strange buzzing noise and
felt the pain in her ass cheeks. It felt like hundreds
of needles being jammed into her tender flesh and Annie
dared to ask what was happening.

When she heard the answer, Annie just hung her head
defeated. She was being marked, tattooed, as a survivor
of being fucked by 48 of Satan's Warriors. On her ass
it now read, "A Slut of Satan's Warriors, 48 times"
with arrows pointing to her ass and cunt. Annie just
sobbed.

As she was being untied, Annie thought that either her
ordeal was over or she would be killed, either way, the
ordeal would be over. Two of the bikers held her up by
her arms, as she was too weak to walk. Annie could feel
the cum running out of her ass and cunt down her
thighs. Suds came and stood in front of her. In his
hands were two loops of rawhide. He took a loop and
placed it around each of Annie's nipples and tightened
it. Suds explained that although Annie had cooperated,
she had made many of the bikers raw in the process
because of her dry cunt and ass and for that she would
be punished.

Annie had little strength to struggle as she was pulled
by her nipples underneath a large tree. She was pushed
down on her hands and knees and the ends of the rawhide
attached to her nipples were tied to two stakes in the
ground. Annie was puzzled until she felt a rope tied
beneath her breast and another rope passed between her
legs and tied to that one. The rope passed between her
legs was pulled up between Annie's cunt lips and rubbed
her already raw clit.

At Suds' command, Annie was pulled by the rope around
her tits and the one between her legs up from the
ground until her tits were stretched to the maximum by
the rawhide attached to her nipples. Annie threw her
head back and wailed at the pain. She could not isolate
where the most pain was localized. Her nipples felt as
if they would be torn from her body, but her clit was
on fire from the rope between her legs. Suds then
proceeded to wide the rope around tightening it
everywhere and pulling Annie's nipples even further
from her breast.

After three or four turns, Suds released her and Annie
spun feeling momentarily relief in the slack of the
ropes and rawhide but then was horrified as she
realized her momentum would just tightened the ropes
again. Annie begged and pleaded to be released as she
heard the motorcycles start and the roar become faint
as they road away.

After a few hours, some local kids found her and mercifully took her to a hospital...

Old 29th July 2005

1000+ views but so few replies... not fair guys...

Old 29th July 2005
Very notorious...

notorious has hacked the reps databasenotorious has hacked the reps databasenotorious has hacked the reps databasenotorious has hacked the reps databasenotorious has hacked the reps databasenotorious has hacked the reps database
UL: 0.98 gb DL: 2.05 gb Ratio: 0.48
Quote:
Originally Posted by raju lukka
next installment coming after lunch
Yes I understand you need energy for these many rapes

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls