Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Stories> English > hot sex with my aunt

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 17th May 2007

kamarasa is beginning to get noticed
hot sex with my aunt

hai to everyone i am 20 yr old boy. it was happened at my 18th yr. my distance relations house was in ooty. my aunt and her two yr baby was there my uncle went to foreign at one yr before. it is my holiday time so my aunt said to my mother " i was bored in lonely so send s*****(my name) to ooty. it is helpful to me and it is tour to him". so my mom send me.

i went to her home when i am 15. all of you must know that what happened at last visit. my aunt is look like a nagma. she is look a sexy women. oneday i was watching TV my aunt was cooking. the kitchen room is visible in mirror in rightfront side of me. my uncle thought that i watching tv on consentration. he moved slowly to the kitchen and preesed the aunt's boobs and kissed force on her face. i watch it in mirror. she said" s***** may watch us. so please go out side".he said " he is watching tv seriously. he mustnot see us". she escaped from him and said "we will try this at night i have lot of works please". then he moved to me.

at that night i felt crush of water. so i raised up from my bed and watch the clock it was near 11'o clock. i moved to kitchen through my aunt room. when i crossed her room i heared some whispered sound. i want to see what happened at there?. i saw the room by the key hole . my uncle remove my aunt's pallu and kissed her one boob and pressed another boob. then he moved his face to her navel and his hand move to under part navel. my aunt has make a sound "aaaaannnnnhhhhhh" and she beat his lips. i saw in night lamp but i felt that she is hot. at that one rat was crossed my leg i shouted suddenly . my uncle come from the room and ask me " why r you shouting?" i answered "rat pass through my leg". he replied "what are you doing at here?". i said "i want drink water so i go kitchen". he says"ok go ". then i went to sleep.

next day my father came and pickup me to chennai. after that trip i went at now(18 th yr). that time i thought that was good chance to sex with aunt because uncle has in forgein. i dreamed about my aunt at bus. i reached the ooty at evening 9'o clock. i went to her home by auto. i have surprised to watch my aunt after the 3 yrs. i pressed the bell of the house.

reply for continue..............

Old 17th May 2007

sarda_ankit is beginning to get noticed
replied

Old 17th May 2007

jayanthi2006 is beginning to get noticed
nice start-continue

Old 17th May 2007

chandar has disabled reputations
[quote=kamarasa;5179396]hai to everyone i am 20 yr old boy. it was happened at my 18th yr. my distance relations house was in ooty. my aunt and her two yr baby was there my uncle went to foreign at one yr before. it is my holiday time so my aunt said to my mother " i was bored in lonely so send s*****(my name) to ooty. it is helpful to me and it is tour to him". so my mom send me.

i went to her home when i am 15. all of you must know that what happened at last visit. my aunt is look like a nagma. she is look a sexy women. oneday i was watching TV my aunt was cooking. the kitchen room is visible in mirror in rightfront side of me. my uncle thought that i watching tv on consentration. he moved slowly to the kitchen and preesed the aunt's boobs and kissed force on her face. i watch it in mirror. she said" s***** may watch us. so please go out side".he said " he is watching tv seriously. he mustnot see us". she escaped from him and said "we will try this at night i have lot of works please". then he moved to me.

at that night i felt crush of water. so i raised up from my bed and watch the clock it was near 11'o clock. i moved to kitchen through my aunt room. when i crossed her room i heared some whispered sound. i want to see what happened at there?. i saw the room by the key hole . my uncle remove my aunt's pallu and kissed her one boob and pressed another boob. then he moved his face to her navel and his hand move to under part navel. my aunt has make a sound "aaaaannnnnhhhhhh" and she beat his lips. i saw in night lamp but i felt that she is hot. at that one rat was crossed my leg i shouted suddenly . my uncle come from the room and ask me " why r you shouting?" i answered "rat pass through my leg". he replied "what are you doing at here?". i said "i want drink water so i go kitchen". he says"ok go ". then i went to sleep.

next day my father came and pickup me to chennai. after that trip i went at now(18 th yr). that time i thought that was good chance to sex with aunt because uncle has in forgein. i dreamed about my aunt at bus. i reached the ooty at evening 9'o clock. i went to her home by auto. i have surprised to watch my aunt after the 3 yrs. i pressed the bell of the house.

reply for continue.............. its very nice
i need balance story immediately
i can't sleep today
[
i need balance story immediately
i can't sleep today/quote]

Old 17th May 2007

chandar has disabled reputations
when i can get balance story

Old 17th May 2007

sathishkumare is an unknown quantity at this point
UL: 0.00 b DL: 64.00 kb Ratio: 0.00
x dau continue

Old 17th May 2007

passionsundar is an unknown quantity at this point
UL: 34.35 gb DL: 41.02 gb Ratio: 0.84
send me remaining story , ur story is so interesting

Old 18th May 2007

gumhun2 is an unknown quantity at this point
UL: 1.91 gb DL: 1.38 gb Ratio: 1.39
Kamarasa.. kama rasam thathumbuthu raaasa.. repped u

Old 18th May 2007

jony069 is an unknown quantity at this point
continue

Old 18th May 2007

kamarasa is beginning to get noticed
i wait for see my aunt in frount of the house.my aunt is opened door. i was surprised because she is too beauty than last time.she welcomed me she shown my room.she said"come and eat dinner". i replied "i finished it in hotel". she said "ok, take rest. good night.".

next day morning i waked up by her. she is look fresh by compilition of bothing . she wear sky blue saree . the left breast was clearly visible out of her saree. i saw first time her breasts in erotic mood.i realisied it is grown bigger in 3 yrs. then she give me a tea. now she bent to took bedsheet. at the time i watch her right brests also.

my eyes were peeking at her bouncing breasts and her shaky ass when she moved around the house.she normally wore sarees at home, mostly casual cotton ones, occasionally she appeared in those silky ones which were more transparent and clinging to her body, showing off her curves. I used to star at her boobs, and her cleavage,especially when she bent down. her saree ‘palloo' goes slightly off the place, giving me a view of her cleavage and her melons. While she serving me food, she stand near me and bend whenever she need to put food in my plate, i would never miss a chance to look at her hidden treasures . she stand almost inches near to me, my face near to her breasts. i can see her navel and her clothed breasts up close.
i decided to sex with her.

reply to continue.........

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls