Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Stories> English > Wife in heat? Impotent Hubby? Hard N Rough Swamiji will help

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 9th May 2007

hardnrough2002 is beginning to get noticed
Wife in heat? Impotent Hubby? Hard N Rough Swamiji will help

Hello all,

Posting a nice story I found elsewhere on the net. Don't know who is the author or who posted it where i found it. Anyways, hope you enjoy it.

Wife in heat? Impotent Hubby? Hard N Rough Swamiji will help

My name is Jayashree. I am a 30 year old widow with a four year old daughter now, living independantly in Mumbai, in India. I am relating below a real life episode in my life . . . . I had got married 7 years ago. Before marriage, I used to stay in a small town near Sangli. My parents were very conservative and superstitious. I was married off by my parents almost by force to my husband Anant, as he was from a very rich family and we were rather poor and I was considered very good looking in our town.

Though I do not wish to talk negatively about my late husband, the fact remained that, he was very sickly and weak right from birth. He was short - 5\' 3 \" ( I was 5\' 7 \" ! ), not so good looking, and very puny in build. By nature he was an introvert and very shy. On my wedding night itself, I was shocked to learn that he was impotent - but being a small town girl could not say or do anything. I was a healthy young woman and I was very desperate at my husband\'s impotence. In fact he used to shy away from me, when I went up to him. Life went on miserably for about two years. But then, as in a typical rural family, my husband\'s parents started virtually demanding a baby from me - which was out of question due to his impotence ! But as he had cried and pleaded with me not to reveal this, I could not tell this to his family. I did not know what to do. My husband was getting desperate along with me with each passing day, as the barbs at home kept growing.

At that time, into our town came a so called \' Religious Man \' ! He was called \' Baba \' by all and he was supposed to have miraculous powers. There was a rumour that his powers could even made barren women pregnant ! My superstitious mother in law immediately told my husband and myself to accompany her to that Baba, so that he could bless me to get a child fast. As I knew the reason for my not getting pregnant, yet to make her happy, I went with her and my husband to him. When we reached his house there was a lot of crowd. But as my mother in law was a well known rich woman, we were ushered in fast.

The moment I saw the baba, I got nervous. He was a huge 57 - 58 year old man. His height must have been around 6 \' 6 \". He was very hairy all over and had a long flowing beard. He had just worn a dhoti and his broad hairy chest, was bare. I was getting worried from the way he looked at me. He beckoned my mother in law to tell the purpose of our visit. My mother in law went up and told him that I was not getting pregnant and asked the baba to bless me. The baba told her that he will do so. He claimed that some special rituals were necessary to be performed with my husband and myself. He said it could only be done late in the evenings and would last for about 3 - 4 hours. He said no one except my husband, myself and himself should be present for the rituals. He asked my mother in law to send my husband and myself at 7.00 p.m. the next day. He then called my husband and privately talked to him for almost 10 minutes. Then we left. Later my husband came home and told me that the baba had asked him a lot of questions and he had finally admitted to the babaji that he was impotent, but yet unknowingly the family were demanding a baby.

Old 9th May 2007

Next day we reached the baba\'s place as he had instructed. There was no one there except his own two disciples. The baba asked them to leave the room. Only my husband, myself and the baba were left alone in the room. The Baba started staring at me. He then asked my husband to lock the door. He told my husband, \' Anantji, before staring the rituals, all of us must be clean. So take your wife, to the bathroom behind this room. Both of you give each other a proper bath. \'

We went into the inner bathroom. It was very small and there was a single bulb, so the light was very dim. There was no latch from inside. I told my husband that I would first bathe him and he could bathe me immediately after. My husband removed all his clothes except his shorts. I removed my saree, my petticoat, my blouse and in my bra and panty started giving a bath to my husband. Suddenly the door opened and the Babaji entered. He had removed all his clothes except one single thin white towel, which he had worn on his hips. My husband and myself were both shocked.

He said, \' Anantji, there is no time to waste as the rituals need to at the auspicious time. And as there is only one bathroom, I will also take a bath in the side. You people continue. This way we can save time ! \'

As the bathroom was very tiny, the baba was virtually next to us ! His eyes kept darting at my bra and my panty - rather openly, despite the presence of my husband. As he poured water on himself, the thin towel that he was wearing became wet and almost semi - transparent. I was shocked to distinctly see his organ thru\' the towel. It was massive. It seemed to be sort of stirring ! The more, the Baba kept staring at my semi naked body as he was bathing, the more it was stirring and becoming erect ! Finally I finished bathing my husband. Due to the presence of the Baba, I did not remove my bra and panty, and my husband started bathing me.

The Baba said, \' Anantji, we are going to perform a very important ritual. Your wife needs to be totally clean. You must remove all her clothes and then bathe her ! \'

My husband said, \' But Baba, she is feeling awkward because of your presence ! \'

He replied, \' Anantji, do not mind me. I am just finishing my bath, there is no one except us. You make her fully naked and bathe her !

Old 9th May 2007

Well, what do you think, guys? Will Anantji offer his lovely wife to the Swami? Do all hubbies think about getting their wives in wild, passionate lusty copulation with some other man? And not just for the sake of conceiving a child?

Does the site of your wife or GF getting it hard and rough with her legs up in the air turn you on like nothing else in life? Does hearing her scream for more from a lover get you off faster than a speeding bullet? :-)

Interested hubbies/BF's can get in touch with me at hardnrough2006 on yahoo messenger.

As for the story guys, will post the next part soon.

Thanks for reading.

Hard N Rough

Old 9th May 2007
phir ajnabi
  Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund      
raj_indian_40m has hacked the reps databaseraj_indian_40m has hacked the reps databaseraj_indian_40m has hacked the reps databaseraj_indian_40m has hacked the reps databaseraj_indian_40m has hacked the reps databaseraj_indian_40m has hacked the reps databaseraj_indian_40m has hacked the reps databaseraj_indian_40m has hacked the reps databaseraj_indian_40m has hacked the reps databaseraj_indian_40m has hacked the reps databaseraj_indian_40m has hacked the reps databaseraj_indian_40m has hacked the reps databaseraj_indian_40m has hacked the reps database
UL: 1.03 gb DL: 2.53 gb Ratio: 0.40
great going. Please continue. Excellent story

Old 10th May 2007

touch is beginning to get noticed
UL: 182.16 mb DL: 658.42 mb Ratio: 0.28
keep on

Old 10th May 2007
www.MasalaDesi.com

pointblank has many secret admirers
UL: 8.27 gb DL: 10.87 gb Ratio: 0.76
post further , good one

Old 10th May 2007

So I removed my bra and panty. My husband started bathing me. Slowly the Baba removed his towel and became naked. I could see from the corner of my eye that the Baba was semi erect now. His organ was huge. Though it was only semi erect, yet it was almost 8 inches in length and around 2 and a half inches thick. He had huge balls hanging below his extended organ. The whole pubic area was covered with white, grey and black hair. My knees went weak with some anticipation. I was panicky as he was standing only a feet away from us and whenever my husband turned me during bath, I was almost brushing the Baba. My husband suddenly saw the baba\'s semi erect organ and started staring at it speechless ! Not bothering about the presence of my husband, now the Baba was staring at my nipples and pubic area openly !

The Baba suddenly said, \' Anantji, you are not cleaning your wife properly. I think I need to help you. So saying, without even waiting for my husband\'s reply, he extended his hands and pulled me to himself ! My back was facing the Baba. With a shock, I could feel the Baba\'s big organ touching my buttocks ! My front was facing my husband, who was shocked at seeing me naked with the nude Baba. The Baba now started to put soap on my back. His large fingers and palm were moving slowly all over my back downwards. He was caressing my back. The Baba was rotating his fingers slowly and I was getting all kinds of sensations that I had never felt with a man ! I could feel that my vagina was getting wet from my own secretions at the Baba\'s touching and rubbing. Slowly his hand went down and started caressing my buttocks ! He started sqeezing and pressing my thighs. My husband was getting uneasy now.

He told the Baba, \' Baba, I think I will bathe her now \'

The Baba said, \' Anantji, bathing and making your wife clean is a very important part of the ritual. It is better I do it, as you do not seem to do it properly ! \'

So saying, he pulled me more closer to him. His organ was now distinctly pressed against my buttocks, my back and his own belly. His hairy hands now enveloped me and started applying soap on my tummy. Slowly his hands inched up and began applying soap over all my breasts. He started squeezing my nipples with his thumb and his finger. I swayed with pleasure and allowed my body to lean back against his hairy barrel chest. His hands now circled my body and my breasts were now being openly squeezed, fondled and caressed by the Baba\'s hands. The Baba started rubbing his organ on my body. I closed my eyes to concentrate on feeling the heavenly sensations that I was experiencing for the first time in my life ! Though the Baba was fondling me and simultaneously rubbing his now fully erect organ on my back and buttocks, he had still not addressed me, or spoken a single word to me ! It was bizarre !

My husband did not know what to do. He kept staring at us. The Baba told my husband, \' Anantji, ask your wife to also clean me up ! \'

But, my husband was too shocked to reply . Again the baba requested him to instruct me. Even then my husband did not reply. Without waiting for my husband to reply, the baba turned me to face himself. He took one of my hands, put it over his organ. I was shocked. I touched it with fear, yet, pleasure. It was throbbing wildly. It was totally erect now. I caught the head in my palm and started peeling the skin off and touching the bulbous head. I took some soap and started slowly applying it lovingly and carefully to the monster penis ! The Baba was obviously getting too excited now. His gigantic penis was rock hard and was throbbing wildly in my hands like a small wild animal !

Old 10th May 2007

The Baba then asked my husband, \' Anantji, is your organ erect now ? \' My husband did not reply - as obviously being an impotent man, it was not.

The Baba then asked, \' Anantji, do you really want your family to be happy ? \'

He said, \' Yes \'

The Baba said, \' Anantji, your mother tells me that your family will only be happy if your wife here, delivers a baby. Is that true ? \'

He said, \' Yes \'

The Baba then asked, \' Anantji, how will you make your wife pregnant, if your organ does not even stand up ? How will you make your wife happy ? How will you make her give a baby to your family ? How will you make her get a husband\'s pleasure in marriage ? \'

He said, \' I dont know \'

The Babaji then asked, \' Anantji, I can help solve your problems. Will you do what I say ? \'

He said, \' Yes \'

The Babaji then said, \' Anantji, I am like a teacher to both of you. So listen carefully. I have not been with a woman and my seed is in me since almost a month now. So now, I am full of very fertile seed. No one is here now in the ashram except her, you and me. No one will see, hear or know what happens in this ashram here tonight. Lets now go into my bedroom. There, on your behalf, with great care, patience and tenderness, I will give your wife, all the manly pleasures that she should get in a marriage. Over the next two to three hours, repeatedly over maybe two to three sessions, I shall insert my organ into her tender virgin vagina, open her up, have intercourse with her and fill her up fully with my seed. When she is completely satisfied, and her tender vagina will be fully over flowing with my seed, you can take her home and put her to sleep. I assure you she will get pregnant and give birth to a healthy bouncy baby ! Both of you can tell your family, that it is your baby. No one will ever know the truth. Everyone will believe you are a fertile man. Your family will be proud of both of you. When your wife needs a man, bring her to me and I will take care of her and all her needs from now on ! OK ? \'

Old 10th May 2007

Is anyone interested in this story? I have only got 3-4 responses for it uptil now.. if you guys dont like it, I see no need to continue

Do let me know

Hard N Rough

Old 10th May 2007

mylot is an unknown quantity at this point
ok.. agreed.. when will we go to the room?

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls