Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Stories> English > ~~~~~sex With Son In Law - Narrated By Mom In Law~~~~~~

View Poll Results: HOW DO YOU LIKE THIS THREAD???????
CARRY ON 262 87.04%
STOP IT 18 5.98%
JUST OK 21 6.98%
Voters: 301. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 3rd May 2007

gone_the_distance has many secret admirers
~~~~~sex With Son In Law - Narrated By Mom In Law~~~~~~

HI.... IS THE CONCEPT OK?

Old 3rd May 2007

jony069 is an unknown quantity at this point
tell full story.it must be exciting

Old 4th May 2007

I am Nirmala, aged 53 years. My husband Saravanan, 62 and I live in Chennai. We have 2 daughters Anusha, 32 and Sangeetha, 30. Both are married and Anusha lives with her husband Senthil at Coimbatore. Sangeetha lives with her husband Viay in Chennai.

Both my daughters are beautiful. Anusha looks like actress Kiran in every aspect right from her 36 Bust, Fleshy hip and navel to her amazing thighs. Sangeetha actress Sangeetha itself. She too has a 36 Bust but a slimmer hip and awesome ass. They both are so beautiful and well structured that even my husband drools over them at times.

If my daughters are so beautiful, then imagine how me, their mother would be. I have heard many say that by looks and body structure I resemble a particular TV newsreader and Movie Review hostess. My sizes are 36B, 34 36. Whenever I go outside the stares of other men and women used to stay glued over to my boobs and ass. I really enjoy this but at the same time I don’t really dress in a revealing way. Though I wear modern dresses like churidhar, nothing had ever been revealing or suggestive. But with a figure like mine, its tough to conceal my assets.

During this summer vacation Anusha had come from Coimbatore for the school holidays. She had 6 months old son and a 5 years old son. Since she had come for the vacation, Sangeetha too came and stayed with us. My son in laws Senthil and Vijay very friendly and moved like friends. Senthil too had come from Coimbatore to stay with us for a week. Every day morning Vijay would come home and pick Senthil and go a few game of Tennis at the nearby club. Both of them are very smart and handsome and were perfect match for my beautiful daughters. Both of them were filthy rich and had the manners and behavior that come along with “Money In Blood”.

There is really not much in between them to differentiate.

One day...

Old 4th May 2007

jony069 is an unknown quantity at this point
Carry On Tell The Full Story,honey

Old 4th May 2007

Geetamohan is an unknown quantity at this point
Yes, the theme seems right,the storyline just as titialting as required. let the story reach its full blomm. I have a fantasy of watching my mom fucked by my hubby.Would love the narration from MIL side. Make it as raunchy as possible with hindi swear words.

Old 4th May 2007
Killer

shams99 is hunted by the papparazishams99 is hunted by the papparazi
UL: 79.79 gb DL: 87.71 gb Ratio: 0.91
Keep going man

Old 4th May 2007
Custom title

thyag26 has disabled reputations
Send a message via Yahoo to thyag26
UL: 175.24 gb DL: 16.35 gb Ratio: 10.72
Talking

Old 5th May 2007

Contd…
I use to wake up early and overlook our cook’s activities and say her menu for the day. I normally serve the coffee for Vijay and Senthil before they go for their game. One day I realized that I was late to wake up. It was all due to the looonngg night that myself and my husband, Saravanan had the previous night. Suddenly he got his mood somewhere around 2 A.M and started to caress my boobs. I was well asleep and I didn’t realize what he was doing for a long time. I woke up with a start only when his head was totally under my night dress. I really thought something was creeping through my thighs. Shook by my instant movement my husband hurriedly took his head out of my night dress and smiled at me. I was totally aroused by his action and asked what he was planning. Then he started to caress my boobs and suck them like a baby. I was really surprised by this unprecedented activity of his, but nonetheless it was very horny of him to do that and that made me really horny.

Then he said, “Nirmala, do you think those Nursing Bras are really comfortable to feed the baby?”.
“What kind of stupid question is this? That too at this age”, I wondered.

Noting my silence he again started to suck my boobs by lying down on my lap.
Then he slowly asked, “Do you think Anusha’s brasier would fit you?”
I was literally shook by this question and managed to ask, “Why do you ask this suddenly”
He said, “I saw one of Anusha’s bras was hanging at our bathroom and it looked to be really big, so I was just wondering……” he dragged on.
“So what?” I asked him.
“You know it was one of those Nursing Bras which could be opened in the cup to feed the babies. I was wondering how such huge boobs could get out through those small openings”, he explained.
I felt that someone is literally shooting me down.
“What do you mean by “Huge Boobs”? How big were they?” I managed to ask.

He said, “Hmmm…. Well you know I looked into the tag for the size and it read 40 Inches”

What the hell is happening in this house? My husband is asking a lot of questions about the size of our daughter’s bra and her boob size.
“What exactly is your doubt now?” I asked him a bit irritated.
He said, “I would like to see you wearing one of her nursing bras and clear my doubt about it”
Somehow suddenly all these conversation was getting uncomfortable. At the same time, I myself had wanted to try out one of those Nursing Bras for a long time since in my pregnancy days there were nothing like these bras.

“It’s our daughter’s!?!?!?!?!” I said.
“Never mind. There’s nothing wrong in trying that once”, he tried to convince me although I didn’t need much of convincing now after all these discussions.

Then……….

Old 5th May 2007

gaksen is an unknown quantity at this point
UL: 1.59 gb DL: 2.39 gb Ratio: 0.67
what?

Old 6th May 2007
Custom title

aman597 is a pillar of our communityaman597 is a pillar of our communityaman597 is a pillar of our communityaman597 is a pillar of our communityaman597 is a pillar of our communityaman597 is a pillar of our communityaman597 is a pillar of our communityaman597 is a pillar of our community
UL: 2.13 gb DL: 3.30 gb Ratio: 0.65
No further action .......

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls