Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Pics n Vids (adult) > Prathiba Full Nude Clip

Pics n Vids (adult) Paying hosts not allowed. Recommended file host is FilesFlash and image host is PicsCrazy.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 7th July 2005

rajeevgupta is an unknown quantity at this point
boss megauload link not working, gets stuck at "retrieving download detials" please put clip 2 also on rapidshare

Old 7th July 2005

psycho has received several accoladespsycho has received several accoladespsycho has received several accoladespsycho has received several accoladespsycho has received several accolades
UL: 16.90 gb DL: 8.03 gb Ratio: 2.10
hi.. shijustar... excellent !!

thanks for the videos...

Old 8th July 2005

shijustar is a pillar of our communityshijustar is a pillar of our communityshijustar is a pillar of our communityshijustar is a pillar of our communityshijustar is a pillar of our communityshijustar is a pillar of our community
Hello Guys,
Thanks all for ur comments and reps. Sorry guys I was unable to post the clip yesterday because xboard server was down when i logged in. So as promised here is the Prathiba's clip for the day.

http://rapidshare.de/files/2720374/H...IBHA3.wmv.html

See the caps before you download
Attached Images
File Type: jpg prathiba.JPG (40.3 KB, 1202 views)

Old 8th July 2005

shijustar is a pillar of our communityshijustar is a pillar of our communityshijustar is a pillar of our communityshijustar is a pillar of our communityshijustar is a pillar of our communityshijustar is a pillar of our community
Guys here is the latest news about Prathiba.

I am a die hard fan of Prathiba, just like many others in the forum. But all these days, we dont see her in any of the movies. Many were in confusion where did she go suddenly, why did she stop acting in movies, some even said that she has died. Even in many forums there were discussion whether Prathiba is dead or alive.
I am telling u guys, PRATHIBA IS STILL ALIVE. Last Month - 10th June 2005, I need to travel from Chennai to Bangalore. I boarded the train LAL BAGH EXPRESS in Chennai Central Station, when I was sitting inside the train. I saw a lady in a distance with a fair skin, dressed in short kurta with pants. At first, my mind said, she looked so beautiful just like Prathiba. As she came nearer and nearer, i could see that its none other our own Prathiba. She looked damn beautiful in real. She has become more fair, more thin. She was accompained by her daughter (around 6-7 years old) and her man, whom we have seen in many of her movies. I am attaching his picture in this message. She was along with me in the same train from Chennai to Bangalore.
So all u confused guys, let me tell u, PRATHIBA IS STILL ALIVE. I believe she stays somewhere in Chennai or in Bangalore. I think she is married to that guy and she has got a girl kid too, may be thats the reason she stopped acting in movies.
I hope guys who are enjoying my video post would also enjoy this latest news about her.
Replies, comments and reps are always welcome

Old 8th July 2005

Prathiba and her Man (Husband)

Last edited by shijustar : 2nd April 2010 at 12:02 PM.

Old 8th July 2005
Custom title
Visit my website
  Gold Coins: Contributed more than $100 for XP server fund      
incarnation has disabled reputations
UL: 18.78 gb DL: 13.27 gb Ratio: 1.42
repped + 9

Old 8th July 2005

coolio666 is beginning to get noticed
UL: 105.05 gb DL: 111.50 gb Ratio: 0.94
Great to know that Prathiba is still alive. I also thought that she was dead becasue she vanished all of a sudden.

Old 9th July 2005

zuboraaz is beginning to get noticed
downloading
nice caps.
reps added

Old 9th July 2005
Da Uomo A Uomo

baduri has disabled reputations
UL: 25.80 mb DL: 305.72 mb Ratio: 0.08
Quote:
Originally Posted by shijustar
Guys here is the latest news about Prathiba.

I am a die hard fan of Prathiba, just like many others in the forum. But all these days, we dont see her in any of the movies. Many were in confusion where did she go suddenly, why did she stop acting in movies, some even said that she has died. Even in many forums there were discussion whether Prathiba is dead or alive.
I am telling u guys, PRATHIBA IS STILL ALIVE. Last Month - 10th June 2005, I need to travel from Chennai to Bangalore. I boarded the train LAL BAGH EXPRESS in Chennai Central Station, when I was sitting inside the train. I saw a lady in a distance with a fair skin, dressed in short kurta with pants. At first, my mind said, she looked so beautiful just like Prathiba. As she came nearer and nearer, i could see that its none other our own Prathiba. She looked damn beautiful in real. She has become more fair, more thin. She was accompained by her daughter (around 6-7 years old) and her man, whom we have seen in many of her movies. I am attaching his picture in this message. She was along with me in the same train from Chennai to Bangalore.
So all u confused guys, let me tell u, PRATHIBA IS STILL ALIVE. I believe she stays somewhere in Chennai or in Bangalore. I think she is married to that guy and she has got a girl kid too, may be thats the reason she stopped acting in movies.
I hope guys who are enjoying my video post would also enjoy this latest news about her.
Replies, comments and reps are always welcome
the best news i have heard in a long time..
i guess we need to declare a national holiday in honor of pratiba seen alive.

Old 9th July 2005
i will have you for dinner!
Visit my website
  Bigg Boss: XP's Bigg Boss Contest    Super Selector: xp Super Selector Contest    Betting Badshah: Winner    Mr Xossip: Mr XP Contest Winner    Co-administrator: Co-administrator of Xossip    Soccer WC: Soccer World Cup Contest    Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund      
2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database
UL: 276.11 mb DL: 114.60 mb Ratio: 2.41
++ reps added

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls