Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> News, Reviews & Gossip > Akshay Kumar was first to fuck Shilpa Shetty.Proof Inside

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 23rd April 2007
Banned
Visit my website

bloody.vampire is hunted by the papparazibloody.vampire is hunted by the papparazi
Send a message via ICQ to bloody.vampire Send a message via AIM to bloody.vampire Send a message via MSN to bloody.vampire Send a message via Yahoo to bloody.vampire Send a message via Skype™ to bloody.vampire
Akshay Kumar was first to fuck Shilpa Shetty.Proof Inside
GOODY-GOODY Shilpa Shetty left her saintly side at the bedroom door to become a lust-crazed demon between the sheets, says the man who took her virginity.

But Bollywood idol Akshay Kumar, who dated the prim Celebrity Big Brother winner for six years, reveals how crafty Shilpa still managed to keep her sex life secret from her protective parents.

"Shilpa's got a very sexy side and is incredible in bed.

"She's a lady and made me hold off for years before she would let me sleep with her... but it was worth the wait," Akshay confessed to a friend.

"The first time we did it was so special, romantic and passionate. It was truly unforgettable."

The pair met on the set of Bollywood blockbuster Main Khiladi Tu Anari when Shilpa was 19.

"Akshay told us that Shilpa was a very innocent girl when they met," said his friend.

"She may not have even kissed a man before they started dating and she insisted on taking things very slowly.

"Shilpa wanted to hold hands and loved romantic gestures. After a few years though, their relationship moved on to a new level and she felt that she could trust Akshay.

"I think she thought she was going to marry him and she would never have slept with a man if she didn't think it was serious.

"After that first time Shilpa wouldn't leave Akshay alone and wanted to spend lots more time with him.

"He told us that she was truly sensational in bed. He also said that her prim and proper nature soon disappeared in the heat of the moment. She sounded pretty crazy when it came to sex."

Shilpa, 31, lived with her parents, who imposed a curfew on their daughter, so she and Akshay had to carefully plan when they could make love.

"She could never stay over because her parents insisted that she was home by 2am," added the pal.

But Akshay said she is not as angelic as she looks and was able to make up a load of excuses about where she had been."

Shilpa has spoken about her strict parents, describing how they would vet her boyfriends.

"Even when mum and dad give me permission to go out on dates, I must always go with a male chaperone and my sister and be home before 2am," she said.

"I'll never be allowed to go into my bedroom to be alone with a man."

But she managed to keep up a healthy sex life with Akshay until 1998 when their love crumbled and he started a new relationship with her friend, the actress Twinkle Khanna.

Since winning BB, Shilpa has accused Akshay of cheating on her, but he says it's not true.

"Shilpa's back centre stage and all of a sudden, she remembers I broke her heart," he told the News of the World.

"That's just not fair. In the end, we drifted apart. These things happen. I then fell in love with Twinkle. Twinkle didn't come between me and Shilpa. That relationship was over," said Akshay, 39, who is now married to Twinkle. They have a four-year-old son.

Despite everything, Akshay is proud of how Shilpa handled BB bullies Jade Goody, Danielle Lloyd and Jo O'Meara. Their vile behaviour caused a huge row, with over 45,000 complaints.

He said: "I'm very proud of the way she carried herself on Celebrity Big Brother. She handled the whole situation in a very graceful manner.

"Whatever Jade Goody may have said, her comments were racist, ignorant."

Old 23rd April 2007
Custom title

drrvasudevan is one with the universedrrvasudevan is one with the universedrrvasudevan is one with the universedrrvasudevan is one with the universedrrvasudevan is one with the universedrrvasudevan is one with the universedrrvasudevan is one with the universedrrvasudevan is one with the universedrrvasudevan is one with the universe
UL: 1.92 gb DL: 739.44 mb Ratio: 2.66

where is the proof
where did he say this

Last edited by drrvasudevan : 23rd April 2007 at 07:14 PM.

Old 23rd April 2007
Custom title

drrvasudevan is one with the universedrrvasudevan is one with the universedrrvasudevan is one with the universedrrvasudevan is one with the universedrrvasudevan is one with the universedrrvasudevan is one with the universedrrvasudevan is one with the universedrrvasudevan is one with the universedrrvasudevan is one with the universe
UL: 1.92 gb DL: 739.44 mb Ratio: 2.66
ok then i can say i f_cked shilpa shetty as i am saying

SHE WAS SO HORNY IN BED WITH ME
SHE DID ALL SORT OF THINGS WITH MY D_CK AND SWALLOWED MY C_M

so did u see the proof now-
i f_cked shilpa

guys shilpa is so easy to f_ck
everyone try her and others who u want in this thread and post the proof here

Last edited by drrvasudevan : 23rd April 2007 at 07:18 PM.

Old 23rd April 2007
***S P A M Y O G I***

Funnel has disabled reputations
Send a message via MSN to Funnel Send a message via Yahoo to Funnel
UL: 2.43 gb DL: 11.09 gb Ratio: 0.22
Quote:
Originally Posted by bloody.vampire View Post
Akshay Kumar was first to fuck Shilpa Shetty.Proof Inside
GOODY-GOODY Shilpa Shetty left her saintly side at the bedroom door to become a lust-crazed demon between the sheets, says the man who took her virginity.

But Bollywood idol Akshay Kumar, who dated the prim Celebrity Big Brother winner for six years, reveals how crafty Shilpa still managed to keep her sex life secret from her protective parents.

"Shilpa's got a very sexy side and is incredible in bed.

"She's a lady and made me hold off for years before she would let me sleep with her... but it was worth the wait," Akshay confessed to a friend.

"The first time we did it was so special, romantic and passionate. It was truly unforgettable."

The pair met on the set of Bollywood blockbuster Main Khiladi Tu Anari when Shilpa was 19.

"Akshay told us that Shilpa was a very innocent girl when they met," said his friend.

"She may not have even kissed a man before they started dating and she insisted on taking things very slowly.

"Shilpa wanted to hold hands and loved romantic gestures. After a few years though, their relationship moved on to a new level and she felt that she could trust Akshay.

"I think she thought she was going to marry him and she would never have slept with a man if she didn't think it was serious.

"After that first time Shilpa wouldn't leave Akshay alone and wanted to spend lots more time with him.

"He told us that she was truly sensational in bed. He also said that her prim and proper nature soon disappeared in the heat of the moment. She sounded pretty crazy when it came to sex."

Shilpa, 31, lived with her parents, who imposed a curfew on their daughter, so she and Akshay had to carefully plan when they could make love.

"She could never stay over because her parents insisted that she was home by 2am," added the pal.

But Akshay said she is not as angelic as she looks and was able to make up a load of excuses about where she had been."

Shilpa has spoken about her strict parents, describing how they would vet her boyfriends.

"Even when mum and dad give me permission to go out on dates, I must always go with a male chaperone and my sister and be home before 2am," she said.

"I'll never be allowed to go into my bedroom to be alone with a man."

But she managed to keep up a healthy sex life with Akshay until 1998 when their love crumbled and he started a new relationship with her friend, the actress Twinkle Khanna.

Since winning BB, Shilpa has accused Akshay of cheating on her, but he says it's not true.

"Shilpa's back centre stage and all of a sudden, she remembers I broke her heart," he told the News of the World.

"That's just not fair. In the end, we drifted apart. These things happen. I then fell in love with Twinkle. Twinkle didn't come between me and Shilpa. That relationship was over," said Akshay, 39, who is now married to Twinkle. They have a four-year-old son.

Despite everything, Akshay is proud of how Shilpa handled BB bullies Jade Goody, Danielle Lloyd and Jo O'Meara. Their vile behaviour caused a huge row, with over 45,000 complaints.

He said: "I'm very proud of the way she carried herself on Celebrity Big Brother. She handled the whole situation in a very graceful manner.

"Whatever Jade Goody may have said, her comments were racist, ignorant."
I know about her and her inside mystery, but wher is the proof wat u told up there.

Old 23rd April 2007
Banned
Visit my website

bloody.vampire is hunted by the papparazibloody.vampire is hunted by the papparazi
Send a message via ICQ to bloody.vampire Send a message via AIM to bloody.vampire Send a message via MSN to bloody.vampire Send a message via Yahoo to bloody.vampire Send a message via Skype™ to bloody.vampire
Quote:
Originally Posted by drrvasudevan View Post

where is the proof
where did he say this

klpd

Old 23rd April 2007

turbojet is an unknown quantity at this point
UL: 984.10 mb DL: 652.77 mb Ratio: 1.51
ok i m akshay kumar

Old 23rd April 2007
Custom title
  Super Selector: xp Super Selector Contest      
flashget is one with the universeflashget is one with the universeflashget is one with the universeflashget is one with the universeflashget is one with the universeflashget is one with the universeflashget is one with the universeflashget is one with the universe
UL: 4.09 gb DL: 5.87 gb Ratio: 0.70
Thanks.....................

Old 23rd April 2007

RahulMan is a pillar of our communityRahulMan is a pillar of our community
ha ha ha

Old 24th April 2007

kkqd6246 is an unknown quantity at this point
actually...this is an article from the uk tabloid the sun. it came out right after the uk big brother ended. im sure that if you look for it in their archives you'll find it.

the story is true as i've read it from the same paper.

Old 24th April 2007

kumar585 is an unknown quantity at this point
UL: 39.54 gb DL: 57.27 gb Ratio: 0.69
link?????????????????????

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls