Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Stories> English > Steaming Affair with Father in Law

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 22nd April 2007
Rab Ne ***a D Jodi with Xboard

del.guy22 is hunted by the papparazidel.guy22 is hunted by the papparazidel.guy22 is hunted by the papparazi
UL: 103.21 gb DL: 40.57 gb Ratio: 2.54
Steaming Affair with Father in Law

Hi Net buddies, This is Anjali a 26 year married woman from Kolkata . I have developed a secret relation with my father in law. At first I felt so ashamed about it. But I cannot deny that I enjoy it now.
I’ve been married for four years., it was an arranged marriage. Both myself and my*hubby work in the software field.*We havn’t any issue as yet. My father-in-law is retired and a widower. He lost his wife long back. Though old he is physically very strong. You can feel it on the bed*when he pumps me in and out with his thick and long rod. Still at this age he can make it thrice in one night.
*The affair started one year back when my hubby went on a tour for two weeks. Initially about a year I and my hubby were a happy couple, we toured around many places, hanged out well, everything was fine. It was off late that I noticed changes. A lot of changes, primarily in our relationship. Sex was boring and ordinary and sort of a routine ritual. I needed some spice in it. We normally become very tired returning from office. Sex became a weekend routine job. Now, there was a notable change in the way my father-in-law saw me. We women always know it. I noticed a change in the way he looked at me, the areas he stared at. In particular his eyes were peeking at my uncovered breasts when my sari anchal happen to drop while serving him tea or food. I always feel his eyes on my bouncing ass cheeks when I move around the house. Well, I don’t like to boast about myself but I am not bad in those departments. My breasts are firm enough and protruding, almost an invitation to grab them and squeeze them hard. I normally wear sarees at home, mostly casual cotton ones, occasionally I appear in those silky ones which were more transparent and clinging to my body, showing off my curves. He used to stare at my boobs, and my cleavage, especially when I bent down. My saree anchal goes slightly off the place, giving him a view of my cleavage and my melons. While serving him food, I stand near him and bend whenever I need to put food in his plate, he would never miss a chance to look at my hidden treasures, but he always does that in a clever way as if he is Mr. Innocent and knew nothing. I stand almost inches near to him, his face near to my breasts. He can see my navel and my clothed breasts up close. I could notice him throwing glances at my body and feel the heat coming from his face. I thought it was common for any guy to do so, taking into consideration my looks, I’m not joking.

Last edited by del.guy22 : 22nd April 2007 at 02:45 AM.

Old 24th April 2007

bhairav is beginning to get noticed
good story

Old 26th April 2007

gumhun2 is an unknown quantity at this point
UL: 1.91 gb DL: 1.38 gb Ratio: 1.39
come on.....

Old 26th April 2007

natsay2005 has many secret admirersnatsay2005 has many secret admirers
UL: 10.42 mb DL: 18.86 mb Ratio: 0.55
cont.. lady
same think happ with my mom,
u can read in my thread
for me wife understanding , she also join with me to have my mom
i rep u

Old 1st May 2007
NO MORE

poppypap has celebrities hunting for his/her autographpoppypap has celebrities hunting for his/her autographpoppypap has celebrities hunting for his/her autographpoppypap has celebrities hunting for his/her autographpoppypap has celebrities hunting for his/her autographpoppypap has celebrities hunting for his/her autographpoppypap has celebrities hunting for his/her autographpoppypap has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
UL: 112.95 mb DL: 166.09 mb Ratio: 0.68
good work...

Old 7th May 2007

deltasmsrp1 has many secret admirers
UL: 116.71 mb DL: 450.81 mb Ratio: 0.26
fuck u writer............. finish it

Old 7th May 2007

shakoneil is beginning to get noticed
UL: 37.48 gb DL: 10.63 gb Ratio: 3.53
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmloooooooooooooooooooooooooooallllll

Old 8th May 2007

Karachi06 is an unknown quantity at this point
UL: 1.95 gb DL: 1.40 gb Ratio: 1.39
Nice start.

Old 20th May 2007

kamarasa is beginning to get noticed
this story is already here. don't waste ur time
for link.
http://www.xossip.com/showthread.php?t=142687

Last edited by kamarasa : 20th May 2007 at 07:41 PM.

Old 13th September 2007

premshanker is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by del.guy22 View Post
Hi Net buddies, This is Anjali a 26 year married woman from Kolkata . I have developed a secret relation with my father in law. At first I felt so ashamed about it. But I cannot deny that I enjoy it now.
Iíve been married for four years., it was an arranged marriage. Both myself and my*hubby work in the software field.*We havnít any issue as yet. My father-in-law is retired and a widower. He lost his wife long back. Though old he is physically very strong. You can feel it on the bed*when he pumps me in and out with his thick and long rod. Still at this age he can make it thrice in one night.
*The affair started one year back when my hubby went on a tour for two weeks. Initially about a year I and my hubby were a happy couple, we toured around many places, hanged out well, everything was fine. It was off late that I noticed changes. A lot of changes, primarily in our relationship. Sex was boring and ordinary and sort of a routine ritual. I needed some spice in it. We normally become very tired returning from office. Sex became a weekend routine job. Now, there was a notable change in the way my father-in-law saw me. We women always know it. I noticed a change in the way he looked at me, the areas he stared at. In particular his eyes were peeking at my uncovered breasts when my sari anchal happen to drop while serving him tea or food. I always feel his eyes on my bouncing ass cheeks when I move around the house. Well, I donít like to boast about myself but I am not bad in those departments. My breasts are firm enough and protruding, almost an invitation to grab them and squeeze them hard. I normally wear sarees at home, mostly casual cotton ones, occasionally I appear in those silky ones which were more transparent and clinging to my body, showing off my curves. He used to stare at my boobs, and my cleavage, especially when I bent down. My saree anchal goes slightly off the place, giving him a view of my cleavage and my melons. While serving him food, I stand near him and bend whenever I need to put food in his plate, he would never miss a chance to look at my hidden treasures, but he always does that in a clever way as if he is Mr. Innocent and knew nothing. I stand almost inches near to him, his face near to my breasts. He can see my navel and my clothed breasts up close. I could notice him throwing glances at my body and feel the heat coming from his face. I thought it was common for any guy to do so, taking into consideration my looks, Iím not joking.

Why stopped? Where is rest of the story ? I always enjoy DIL/FIL stories.Any way thnx pl cont....

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls