Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Stories> English > Widowed Mom Unable To Control Her Lust Mixing With Won Son

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 21st April 2007

natsay2005 has many secret admirersnatsay2005 has many secret admirers
UL: 10.42 mb DL: 18.86 mb Ratio: 0.55
Widowed Mom Unable To Control Her Lust Mixing With Won Son

dEAR FRIENDS
Myself Natsay, Neela(my wife), my mom ( widow) am not the good storey writer, but i want to tell how myself and my mom got involved in the incest love. am now 33, i lost my father at the age 20, that time my mother was only 39. My mom is good looking and very good body shape. after three years of my father death i got married to Neela at the age of 23.
After my marriage only all the things happened. we were three people only in the house. we got three bedroom set. After my marriage all relatives gone to their places. we got to settled to the daily routine, my wife also got attached our new life.

Usually at night 10 we goes to bed, mom watch TV in the hall then she goes to bed around 11.30 only. After a weak passed i got the feeling someone watching us. I don't know how that feeling started to my mind. Then slowly i heard the foot step outside my room. no lights goes from my room outside. On the door key hole, i can see the hall light from my bed but our room light own goes out much. left side of the door big wall and one big window towards balcony. its fully curtained. i got the feeling for two to three days. So i switched of the light before make love with my wife.

I got up in the morning taken bath and got ready for the office. When i reached the dinning hall mom asked me Natasy not well. I asked why? She told yesterday ur room light gone quick thats why i asked. I got little doubt about that, but i was not imagined that much. I told no mom its ok am fine. then i left to office. My mind was thinking mom was watching us from the key hole that mean. Same night i was not switched of the light when iwas making love with Neela. its cont. for two to three days. Once again i want to confirm she watching us or not. So that night i put off the light once again. Next day morning she asked the same question to me. i understand that mean she watching us.

Now its sure mom watching us when we make love each other. So that night i decided to catch my mom redhand. When my wife gone to bathroom i unlocked the door without making sound. after she returned from the bathroom i started to remove her dress one by one and asked her to lie on her back and spread wide her leg. started to lick from toe and slowly progressed to her vagina, but my mind on the door only, i was imagine my mom was watching us and i got wild and raiding her so hard. when i realsed my cum i got up and put the towel around my waist just gone quickly to door to open, i heard the foot step was going away from the door. when i opened the door i got smell of my mom's perfume outside my door , she was so hurry to get in to her room. My wife called me from the bed what happened. I told i forgot to lock the car wait am coming. i closed my bedroom and reached to hall. still my mom's room was not closed i stand outside for a while then entered into her room. room was empty i saw her saree on the bed. bathroom door was open, slowly i got in to the room reached nearer to bathroom. when i saw inside, i was so shocked. my mom was fully nude and sitting on the sink

Old 21st April 2007
Custom title

prabhass has many secret admirersprabhass has many secret admirers
Please Continue

Old 22nd April 2007

she pressing her boobs with one hand and fingering her pussy so hard. i stand outside the bathroom without disturbing her watching the scene. i got hard on my dick. her eyes closed and she makeing moan and cont... with fingering. she got very good body. 36c big boobs and shaved pussy. she removed her fingers from pussy and put on to her mouth and licked fully and once again started to put back. i was totally forgot standing in the moms room. i started to stroke myself while watching her selfpleasure. when i realised i shooted hole cum on the door of the bathroom without making nosie i came back to my room. And lied on to my back and thinking about the scene i watched. No guts to ask my mom to share with me. But i was planning to check she willing with me or not. so i don't when i got sleep. Next day morning i was shy to face my mom. When i reached the dinning room my wife was in the kitchen makeing breakfast. I sat on the chair next to mom chair. She asked me last night i was in her room. I told no, She told, she know i was in her and shooted cum on the door of the bathroom and gone back. Then my mouth got dry and huge bulge started to rasie on my pant. I told yes, when u return from my bedroom door after watching us what u were doing i want to no, thats why i came to ur place. When i saw u in that contion i was unable to control myself and stroked in front of ur bathroom while watching u. in between my wife came to serve us. i stopped talking and told to mom i decided to send Neela to her us for a day or two. She have not gone to her place after marriage what u think. Mom got shock and refused to send her place. i asked why? My wife gone back to kitchen that time. We send her after three months why now. Then she told in slow voice how can i watch u people making love when she not here. Then i told no problem i want to have sex with u in the mean time mom. She was shocked when heard this and told no son its not possible am ur mom that way she started to talk. i put my left hand on her thighs while talking and started to rubb her thighs slowly and convincing to have sex with me so i send her for few days to my in laws house. my hand started to move further up and touch her joints she spread her legs little wider to get my hand further in. now i convinced mom ready for that. I told to Neela get ready with ur bag for going to her moms place for few days. I told i drop her on the way to office.

pls reply i cont... after a while

Old 22nd April 2007
Licker of this Lady's Armpits

olavu is one with the universeolavu is one with the universeolavu is one with the universeolavu is one with the universe
Send a message via Yahoo to olavu
Repped you. Please continue!!!

The woman in my Avtar is old Kannada actress Aarathi. Always her armpits used to be wet with sweat!!! I am sure she has a bush in her armpits. Even today I jack off thinking of those curly bush and the strong musky smell from there!!!

Old 22nd April 2007

pashya74 is beginning to get noticed
pls continue.

Old 22nd April 2007

i droped my wife at her place and stay for a while and i told i will be back after three days to get back with her. After returning from my wife place i thought not to go to office i go straight to home. I was dreaming of having sex with mom and drove back as soon as possible to home. When i press the bell mom came to open the door got surprised to saw me within three hours i came back to home. She was in loose nighty no inner garments. So was complaining about why i was send back my wife to her place. She was so angry because she unable to watch our love making. i locked the front door and joint her in the drawing room. She sat on the sofa. i sat oppsite to her. i saw her curves inside the nighty. I told to mom why u want just watch us doing. i want to do with her for two full days. the i gone nearer to her sofa started to loosen my shirt. My dick started get tent inside the pant. First she told no way am her son and all nonsense. i sat next to her started to touch her thighs over her nighty and talk about her lonelyness pls get with me i will help her sexual needs. i told after i saw her in the bathroom fully nude i unable to control my intension. So i badly need of her. now my left landed on her thigh joints. slowly i got the nighty opening and entered my hand inside the night and touched her pussy. she opened her leg little bit wider for my hand get clearly. i get closed to her and put my head on her shoulder she started to put her right hand over my head and raised to face and kissed me on my forehead now my right hand started to squeeze her boobs. now too close to her and kissed on her lips and she slowly started to open her mouth and our tongue started to get each other my hand started loosen her nighty and removed from the shoulder and got her fully nude, she now removed my shirt buttons and asked me to get fully nude, when she saw my dick got surprised and told urs bigger than dad. i thanked her, and mom hold my dick in her hand and started to stroke gently. after that she kissed on my pink head slowly taken in her mouth i hold her head and started to get in rhythum. now my speed got up and i was fucking her mouth too hard she squeezing my tests and sucking hard. i was moaning and holding her head fucking her mouth too fast. i was got claimax i told mom i going to cum but she was cont.. with sucking i loaded my cum on her mouth with full force she swallowed and some getting out of her mouth still she draining my cock. i got relaxed on my back on the sofa for a while
then i got on to my knee in front of my mom and raised her legs wider and put my mouth on her pussy. slowly i started to lick her matured pussed from clits to vagina. i spread her vagina with fingers and started to lick deep. From where i came to this world now i was licking and entered one finger on to her annal hole. she was moaning and shouting to do more. Already her pussy was wet and my tongue also doing very good job on her pussy. Then i put fingers in her vagina and cont.. with licking, and increased one by one my fingers while licking she was making nosie. She was realy whore that time, she told u mother fucker suck hard on ur moms hole. bang ur moms cunt too hard. i was exiting and licking hard on her she started to get claimax and jucie was flowing from her vaigna i started to drank all of that juice she press my head hard and rasing her hips up and down. when she came second time then i got relaxed with mouth full of her juice. then i kissed her and carried to her bedroom. mom i want to fuck both the hole. She was ready to get me in her holes. she started to tell oh my son am ur slut. whatever u want to do with ur mom u can do it. i want real fuck from my son. we lied on our back in the bed and started to chat. my hand was pressing her boobs, i asked why u watched us while fucking. She told after my dad exp she not had sex so long. When me and neela making love in the room making lot of noise it was disturbed her. First time she saw live sex through the key hole and wild on her. After that everyday she make selfpleasure. Then she aksed me how i got her. I told , i heard the footsteps behind the door. So i thought she was watching while we were doing in the room. So i want to got hold of her. now my cock got full hard i raised to my feet and hold my moms legs to my shoulder and put pillows behind her butts and slowly started to tease the pussy edge with my tool. and slowly my cock got the right path and entered into her vagian where i came from. i hold her hips and started to bang hard, she also moving her hips up and down with my dick. i bend over her and started to suck her tits. and crushing other one by hand. i was in full thrust and gettin hard my bang and finaly i loaded my cum in to her. and colapsed on her.

This was the begining after that i cont. sex with my mom and my wife. i told one day to my wife about this. now we three having very good relationship still we cont..

pls reply and i will cont,. the story later

Old 23rd April 2007

vikaspande has received several accoladesvikaspande has received several accoladesvikaspande has received several accoladesvikaspande has received several accoladesvikaspande has received several accolades
UL: 309.28 mb DL: 565.72 mb Ratio: 0.55
Pls continew +25 repped u.

Old 23rd April 2007

after the first exp with my mom, i taken leave for two days and cont.. with my mom for all kind of sex. then she asked me when u going to get back my wife. then how i going to adjust with her and my wife. I asked if she like lesbian, she told, she interest but got not friends for that. Then i got the idea how to get with my wife and mom. i have not told anything to my mom about the idea. I told to mom whenever i got the time, or if neela not in the house we have sex. Mean time she can watch us doing.

after this routine was going with my mom and my wife. One day when i was with my wife (after six month of marriage) I told her i like if she take lesibian sex with other women and i want to watch that. i started to convince my wife for les sex. and started to get les cd for my wife. we saw together in our room and make sex. Asked my mom to dress that kind to seduce my wife without wearing inner garments. I told my mom when she taking bath call my wife for help. i know when my wife saw my mom she get wild of sexy body. They started to get good friends. Mom told about their progress to me when i was with her. Slowly my mom taken care of my wife, finaly my mom and my wife started to do les in the day time. My mom told she got the success with my wife. Then i told to my mom make that way if both doing i want to watch that and make sex with her in front of my wife. She told me take the other key of the house u come back from office without makeing noise to house i will do with ur wife in my bedroom door not locked. My plan started to work out fully. But my wife not told me about the les sex she had with my mom. Because she have not thought i take sex with my mom in front of. i came back around 12 noon to my house without making noise i opened the door and entered into house. i removed the shoe and put the bag on the sofa i reached to my moms room slowly. Their my wife was licking my moms pussy, mom saw me and told be silent. i removed my shirt and pant. stand in nicker near the entrance. my mom was moaning and enjoying the licking from my wife and pressing her head further. i was squeezing my cock and watching when to enter inside the room. mom got the climax and she left the hand from my wife head finaly she raised her head up lot of juice dropping from her mouth, and my moms pussy was shinning with her juice and saliva of my wife. i was thrusty and my tongue getting dry my cock in full hard. my mom singaled me to come inside with her eyes still my wife not seen me. i pull down my nicker and started to get in mom called my wife nearer to her side to her left side of the bed

now my cock was fully eroct i saw the lust on my moms face and gone nearer to her and taken her legs up and entered my tool in the wet vagina. Now my wife saw me and surprised and shocked i was behind my mom and screwing. my mom called neela to sit on her face , leela got on to bed and put the legs either side of my moms face and facing me , still her eyes where surprised with shock i put my hand over her boobs and bend to kiss her on her lips. she also slowly started to respond . i feeled the so high heartbet of my wife. i was raiding my mom and kissing my wife. Slowly she got to reality and my mom also raising her hips up and down and helping me to bang her. i sqeezing my wife boobs and kissing and pumbing my mom. we three got the claimax together. we lied on our back both on my each side. i told to wife to lick moms pussy with my cum. and gave my cock to moms mouth. Then i thanked my wife for this feast. after that i taken my wife and mom feeded my wife. My mom thanked me for the sex we had after her husb death. Still my wife don't know its planned or just accident. After that we started to have together lot.

Now i got three kids from them. we all staying together. two from my wife and one from my mom. but outside world know all my wifes kids. we three only know one belong to my mom.

Old 23rd April 2007
Licker of this Lady's Armpits

olavu is one with the universeolavu is one with the universeolavu is one with the universeolavu is one with the universe
Send a message via Yahoo to olavu
Continue please please please. I have to wait to repp ya!!!

The woman in my Avtar is old Kannada actress Aarathi. Always her armpits used to be wet with sweat!!! I am sure she has a bush in her armpits. Even today I jack off thinking of those curly bush and the strong musky smell from there!!!

Old 23rd April 2007

755 people view but little rep

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls