Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Stories> English > My wife sister's daughter

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 20th April 2007
phir ajnabi
  Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund      
raj_indian_40m has hacked the reps databaseraj_indian_40m has hacked the reps databaseraj_indian_40m has hacked the reps databaseraj_indian_40m has hacked the reps databaseraj_indian_40m has hacked the reps databaseraj_indian_40m has hacked the reps databaseraj_indian_40m has hacked the reps databaseraj_indian_40m has hacked the reps databaseraj_indian_40m has hacked the reps databaseraj_indian_40m has hacked the reps databaseraj_indian_40m has hacked the reps databaseraj_indian_40m has hacked the reps databaseraj_indian_40m has hacked the reps database
UL: 1.03 gb DL: 2.53 gb Ratio: 0.40
My wife sister's daughter

The full story without breaks posted in Page 15 (post No. 147). Enjoy the nonstop reading.

Dear friends,

I am new to this X board. Not only X board but all these kind of forums. I have not written any stories till date but after reading stories in X board, I thought of writing some stories which includes related to some stories which I already read in some magazines.

My relation with my wife sister’s daughter.

When I was married in 1980 with my beautiful wife ramya, she introduced me to all her family members. They are 4 sisters and my wife is the last one. There is no male child for my father in law. My father in law stays in Vizag and I belong to Hyderabad. My wife elder sister also stays in Hyderabad with her two sons and one daughter. Her husband was working with an advertising agency at that time. The daughter name is Kavya . I am a Marketing consultant for a home appliances company and was drawing good salary at that time.

As I don’t have habit of visiting my relatives house, I have not visited my sister in laws house even though I stayed in the same city (Hyderabad) in first 7 years. They used to come to my house along with family once in 3 months or 2 months like that. I used to play with the children of my sister in law like snakes and ladders, business and all children games. I behave like a child when children are around I mingle with them and fight with them and make them happy.

In 1990 I started my own business along with my wife’s cousin brother where we export the readymade garments to foreign countries. I took some bank loan with the help of my sister in law and for that purpose I started visiting their house regularly.

For one of family function, we all gathered at my father in law’s house at Vizag. We spent 3 days there. From my sister in law’s family, my sister in law and her daughter kavya only attended the function. After 3 days when we were ready to leave, my mother in law urged her daughters to stay few more days with her because they(my in laws) are feeling lonely. The sisters discussed some time and decided to stay back for a week more. But I told them, I have to leave because of my urgent works. Kavya also worried about her college because she was studying \. Then my sister in law requested me to take kavya along with me and requested me to drop her in their house. I accepted immediately.

Kavya is in her 19 th year age. She is beautiful girl and developed some breasts for her. From her child hood she used to take care about her beauty and her hair style is short hair she resembles the rasna girl who said I love you Rasna. We can identify her breasts from her school dress or skirt or whatever dress she wears. I used to see the size of her breasts every time whenever I met her in this period.(from 1990 onwards).
So, myself and Kavya started from Vizag in the train. Unfortunately we missed the direct train from Vizag to Hyderabad , then I took the train to Vijayawada. I spent some time chatting with kavya regarding her friends, her habits, her likings and I discussed about movies. This was the first time I got chance of talking to her without our family members around. She also spoke to me and asked me lot of things about my business and about movie stars and all.

At night, 11-30, we reached Vijayawada and went to bus stand directly to Hyderabad. Because of the marriage season, the trains are very full and no birth was available for us and even more, The train rout is 7 hours (Vijaywada to Hyd) and if we go by road, it is five hours. Hence I decided to take a bus and went to bus stand to catch a bus.

I saw the bus stand was with full of rush. People are fighting for the seats. I am little bit worried. If I am alone, I can go in that rush but with this girl, I thought it is impossible. Then I went out of bus stand and looked for some taxi. On those days, the News papers used to use taxis for transportation of their news papers from Hyderabad to nearest places till Vijayawada. To my luck I got a ambassador taxi, where the driver already filled the back seat with 4 persons and he has given one seat in front. When I approached him he has shown the front seat for both of us. I told him ok and my self and kavya boarded the taxi.

Kavya took the seat next to window and I sat next to her. One more is passenger is also there and he sat next to driver and driver started the taxi. I don’t know how we four people adjusted in the front seat. Ofcourse in the back seat there was a family which includes an old man and a couple aged in their 30s and 10 years young boy. When the taxi took the speed of 60 kms per hour, slowly the people in back seat went in to sleep. The man between me and driver also went sleep and I was little bit worried. As far as my knowledge, The person who sits next to driver should not sleep because the driver also may get sleep and it may cause the accident. I enquired same thing with taxi driver and he assured me that there will be no problem for him and he is used to it. He also advised me to sleep and he also told me that with in 4 hours he will take us to Hyderabad. I told him to take care and also advised him not to go with over speed. And I decided not to sleep.

Then Kavya told me that she wanted to sleep and I told her go ahead. I also told her that she can sleep in my lap. She readily accepted and slept on my lap. When she reached my lap, I felt a sudden rise in my cock. The blood circulation in my body went very fast and my heart started beating fast. Her face is on my right thigh and she put her hands below her face like a small pillow. After 15 minutes, her hands slid between my thighs and her face is on my right thigh. I put my hand over her back for holding her. After 15 minutes I felt her hand touching my raising bulge in pants. I thought this might be happened in sleep but I have not tried to remove her hand from my bulge. In fact I was enjoying her touch there. After few minutes, I felt her hand pressing my cock from pant. Unexpectedly I pressed her back slightly. She started pressing my cock like that. I turned my head to see whether my co passenger is still in sleep or awake. To my luck, he was fast in asleep. Then I moved my hand from her back to front and put the hand on her developing breast. I touched it slowly. I don’t have courage to press the boob. At that time also I am not able to believe that she is caressing my cock from my pant. After few minutes, I got courage and I cupped her breast with my left hand. And slowly started pressing her boob. It was very strong. I touched the nipple. I am doing all these from her shirt only. I have not dared to put my hand in her shirt. I am enjoying this a lot. More over I don’t want to show the driver or co passengers, what I am doing. Hence I slowly started pressing her boobs. I moved my right hand on her head to adjust her properly and I kept my right hand fingure on her mouth. I wanted to touch her lips also. Hence I started touching her lips with my right hand. Surprisingly she kissed my fingures. My all doubts are gone. I gone mad with my luck. I started sqeezing boobs little harder and took all precautions for not giving any chance of viewing for driver and co passengers. She took the length of my cock in her hand from pant and started pressing it little stronger. I have not dared to open my pant jip. After some time she went into sleep but my hand still there on her boobs till we reached Hyderabad. When we reached Hyderabad bus stand, the taxi driver left us there and from there we took auto and went to Kavya’s house. She told me to stay in their house only till her mom and my wife comes to Hyderabad and she also told me that she can cook for me along with her brothers and dad and I readily accepted.

Continued....

Last edited by moodyjat : 11th October 2011 at 07:20 PM.

Old 20th April 2007
phir ajnabi
  Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund      
raj_indian_40m has hacked the reps databaseraj_indian_40m has hacked the reps databaseraj_indian_40m has hacked the reps databaseraj_indian_40m has hacked the reps databaseraj_indian_40m has hacked the reps databaseraj_indian_40m has hacked the reps databaseraj_indian_40m has hacked the reps databaseraj_indian_40m has hacked the reps databaseraj_indian_40m has hacked the reps databaseraj_indian_40m has hacked the reps databaseraj_indian_40m has hacked the reps databaseraj_indian_40m has hacked the reps databaseraj_indian_40m has hacked the reps database
I need your encouragement my friends. give me reply. there is alot to come.

Old 20th April 2007

pawan is an unknown quantity at this point
awesome!!!!

Old 20th April 2007

vikaspande has received several accoladesvikaspande has received several accoladesvikaspande has received several accoladesvikaspande has received several accoladesvikaspande has received several accolades
UL: 309.28 mb DL: 565.72 mb Ratio: 0.55
Sexy story +25 for u bro.

Old 20th April 2007
phir ajnabi
Part II

After reaching the home, immediately took the brush and went to bathroom to fresh myself. In the bathroom, I cleaned my teeth and went for toilet and prepared myself for bath. In my mind, the reel is going on. Not able to forget the kavya’s touch on my cock and still feeling her touch on my cock. I badly wanted to relieve myself. I removed all my clothes and stood naked infront of mirror in the bathroom and started jerking my cock imagining Kavya sucking my cock and me sucking the nipples of kavya. I want to see her tender tits which are in developing stage (almost developed). I stroked my cock fast and fast within minutes I ejaculated my cum. Then I took the bath and came out. Had the break fast by that time her brothers also ready for college. I told them that I am going to office and I will come for lunch and I also told that I wanted to sleep because I have not had the sleep because of journey. Kavya came from kitchen and told me to have the break fast and I readily agreed. After having the breakfast I headed for the office.

Eventhough I went to office, I was not able to concentrate on my work. Hurriedly I had given some orders to my staff what has to be done on that day. Suddenly my wife’s cousin brother entered my room and started showing the orders which we got from our abroad clients. I was not in a position to avoid him and uninterestingly I listened his saying. Later he told me the requirement of money and immediately I called one financier friend and asked him the requirement. He accepted to give me the money and I told Mr. Rajiv to collect the cheque from financier and bring the papers to sign. He went and came back after one hour and I have signed the papers without seeing much. Then I saw the watch and it was already 1-30pm. Then I told him that I am leaving for the day and will come back tomorrow morning only.

When I reached Kavya’s house, the time was 2-15 and the door was locked. I was in a bit confusion. Then I saw kavya coming to her home with her school uniform. Then I realized that she might have gone to school. Also remembered that her school will be over by 3pm. She hurriedly came and opened the door and apologized me. She told me that she has bunked the last period because I told her in the morning that I will come for lunch.

She gave me her father’s lungi and I removed my dress along with my underwear with a purpose and wore the lungi. Within minutes she arranged the lunch, I had my lunch along with her. After lunch I told her that I want to take some rest and my mind is already working on something. She told me to take the bed in her room and went for cleaning of the kitchen. I wondered how she is managing the kichen at this age itself. She is very obedient and sweet girl, I thought. I took the bed and lay on my back and was in deep thoughts. My cock in lungi is not in a controllable position. In the house no one is there. Her brothers may come at any time after 4pm. Her dad will not come before 9pm. So, I was in deep thinking for how to proceed and how to play with her. Surprisingly, I was not able to get sleep eventhough I was not slept whole night last day.

She came back to the room after 30 minutes and saw me thinking. She was in a shirt and with skirt. She sat on the bed and asked me what I am thinking. I said “nothing”. Then she went out and locked the front door of the house and came back. She asked me to move on the bed to other side and she also joined me in bed. I was surprised to see this. But felt very happy by seeing her to my next in bed. She started talking to me about the subjects of her class and about her dress sense and about her friends. She also told me that her friends always praise her for her dress sense and behaviour. When she was talking to me, I turned her side and placed my hand on her waist. She was on the bed on her back. Then she started talking about my wife and her dress and she criticized my wife for her bad taste in selecting my dress. She told me that I am handsome personality and with the dress I wear, I can look more handsome. I smiled and grabbed her towards me with a great affection for the affection she is showing on me. She moved completely towards me without changing her position on bed. She is laying on her back and now she is completely closer to me and my full body is touching her. She has not stopped talking and I have not moved my hand which was lying on her stomach. I wanted to have the discussion more, talking more so that I can have the courage to handle her. Even though I took the advantage in the last night, she touched my cock in the journey, I was not able to move further and we have not discussed last night journey at all. So I started discussing on films and she started telling me a film story which I have not seen. I was with only banian and lungi and my cock started raising by her body touch to my body. I was completely touching her. In fact my whole body is touching her body. I placed my leg on her both legs and dragged her further with my hand. When she was talking, I slowly moved my hand with dead slow speed and felt the edges of her boob. I was just posing that I am listening her. My mind is on her boobs and want to have the boobs in my hand. I wanted to do that without anyproblem. I don’t know whether she likes it or not. Eventhough last night, I pressed her boobs and she touched my cock, I was under confusion whether it was accidental or real. Hence I wanted to play the safe game. When my hand reached the edges of her boob, she just moved little but not stopped talking. Then slowly I placed my hand on her full boob. I am touching her right boob and I kept my hand there without moving as if accidentally happened. She has not reacted for that but her talking to me stopped. I know that she is breathing heavily and with my hand on her boob, I know that her heart is beating faster. Even my heart is beating very faster. I started pressing her boob with my palm. Now I got full courage and I knew that she accepted me to play with her body. I wanted to go very slow with her, because she is very young and she needs to taken care in every manner. Then I cupped her tit with my hand and started squeezing her. She has not said single word. Shyly she saw me and closed her eyes, not fully but half eyes were closed. I applied pressure and with more lust I started pressing her boobs. Even in 18 years age, she got 30 size of tits and they are more firm. They are more strong. I am squeezing the tits over her shirt only. Then I moved my hand to other tit and pressed it very hard. While pressing the tit, I also touched the nipple and tickled it. She was completely silent and just enjoying my hand on her boobs. I pressed my cock strongly to her thigh but she has not moved and not uttered a word too. She just feeling the enjoyment. I started pressing the boobs very hard, she just says ahhhhhhhhhh. She has not complained of pain or anything. She is taking the pleasure from pressing her boobs. Then slowly I unbuttoned her shirt and I bent my head over her breast and took one nipple in my mouth.

I saw a jerk in her body when my lips touched her nipple. I just sucked that nipple and took the another breast in my hand started pressing it hard. I started sucking it hurriedly her nipple is not big and not very small. It was fully erect and I can see her body position through her erected nipple. I pulled the nipple with my lips. I also pulled the another nipple with my two fingures. I pulled them hard with lips and two fingures. She has not uttered a word. I feared that she may scream with pain. But she is not caring any thing. She is simply enjoying the sucking of her nipples. I changed my lips to another nipple and sucked it very hard and started kissing her face in between. I wanted to kiss her lips. Moved my lips to her lips. She took my lips with her lips. I caught her lower lip with my two lips and sucked it and then went for upper lip. I played with her lips with my lips and pulled her tounge with my lips and sucked her toung. I sucked her toung juices. Then I came back to nipples and started sucking the nipples very hard. She is not able to control her emotions. Not able to bear the feeling innerside of her body. She moved my side and pressed her cunt against my cock. She pressed it very strongly. Remember, we have not removed our clothes. She put her hand on my back and pressed me very hard. I also pulled her towards me very strongly and hugged her very hard. She moaned ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Atleast one minute she pressed my cock with her cunt that way and with a big moan she separated from me and got down from bed and went straight away to hall room and she took the diwan there and layed there. I Know that she got a wonderful orgasm and I knew that she needs some rest because she is very young kid. I thought of not troubling her at that time and went for sleep. I know that coming days are more fruitful for me and I have another 2 days to play with her fully.

Continued in 3 part.

Last edited by Charmerboy : 27th October 2011 at 06:49 PM.

Old 20th April 2007

sachinpawar is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to sachinpawar
this story is verry good I like this type of story

Old 20th April 2007

poolguy is an unknown quantity at this point
i like this story very much. want to read more stories like

Old 20th April 2007

jibi_k is beginning to get noticed
Hot story mate

Old 21st April 2007
Custom title

sumit008 is hunted by the papparazisumit008 is hunted by the papparazisumit008 is hunted by the papparazisumit008 is hunted by the papparazisumit008 is hunted by the papparazi
Send a message via Yahoo to sumit008
UL: 36.13 gb DL: 39.25 gb Ratio: 0.92
repped u bhai plz continue the story

Old 21st April 2007
wow wow amazing yara
  Mr Xossip: Mr XP Contest Winner    Desktop: Desktop Contest    Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund      
Mr.President has hacked the reps databaseMr.President has hacked the reps databaseMr.President has hacked the reps databaseMr.President has hacked the reps databaseMr.President has hacked the reps databaseMr.President has hacked the reps databaseMr.President has hacked the reps databaseMr.President has hacked the reps databaseMr.President has hacked the reps databaseMr.President has hacked the reps databaseMr.President has hacked the reps database
Send a message via ICQ to Mr.President Send a message via Yahoo to Mr.President
UL: 5.62 gb DL: 4.45 gb Ratio: 1.26
repped

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls