Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Stories> English > Rare Bhabhi Story Request

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 15th April 2007
Hedon Debonair Extraordinaire
  Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund      
EricT has received several accoladesEricT has received several accoladesEricT has received several accolades
Send a message via Yahoo to EricT
UL: 71.28 mb DL: 826.54 mb Ratio: 0.09
Rare Bhabhi Story Request

Dear board Members,

I once read a Bhabhi story long time ago on the net but can't find it anywhere.

Hope one of you can post it here. The plot went something like this:

Devar (husbands distant cousin) visits from another city. Cousin isnt home. Bhabhi plays the host. There is some discussion on not to wear underwear in hot weather or at home (something like that) she says. Hence she isnt wearing a bra. Devar keeps it on and tell her to take it off her self. She is intriged by his circumcised penis. He puts his hands in her dress as a tit for tat... things go from there...

Pls post if you know which one I'm talking about. Thanks HEAPS!!

Eric T

My Breast Feeding & Breast Milk Experiences

Old 17th April 2007
EricT has received several accoladesEricT has received several accoladesEricT has received several accolades
Come on people!

Eric T

Old 19th April 2007

jnthndoe is a pillar of our communityjnthndoe is a pillar of our communityjnthndoe is a pillar of our communityjnthndoe is a pillar of our communityjnthndoe is a pillar of our communityjnthndoe is a pillar of our communityjnthndoe is a pillar of our communityjnthndoe is a pillar of our communityjnthndoe is a pillar of our community
UL: 45.09 gb DL: 24.03 gb Ratio: 1.88
This is an incident that happened to me a few days back. I will first tell you something about myself and my family. I am Smita, now a 27-year-old married woman; a commerce graduate from Mithibai College. I was married a year back. My husband is a very caring and loving husband. He is a chartered accountant by profession. His profession demands him to go lot of times out of Bombay for audits. Other person in my in laws are my Father in law and mother in law they are at most time in our native village. There is a youger brother of my husband by the name Ravi. He is still un married and is 23 years of age. He stays with us. This story is about me and my dewar about how he desuced me for the first time to have with him.

I was very much satisfied with my hubby but was unsatisfied by his frequent tours out of Bombay. About my looks I was a rose queen of Mithibai college during one of my college years. I am fair about 5.6 height, 58 kgs and a quite good figure of. 36-27-37
My dewar is a young guy with good body and macho looks. By profession he was a junior marketing manager of a lingerie company. From my marriage only he had eyes on me (he told me later).
It was about 20 days since my husband had gone I and my dewar used to stay alone in the house. One day my dewar came early from office. It was Friday and pretended to look very tensed. I asked him the reason for early coming to office and why was he tensed. He said it was work pressure and lot of work outstanding. He told me he has to give a report of it by Monday and he is sure that his job would go. I comforted him and told be cool and everything would be all right. I asked what was the project about. He said it was kind of an analysis of Indian woman and their likes and dislikes. So I said what is the problem, he said the work is over but my boss told me today on review that my project lacks survey of today’s Indian married woman and some photographs of prospective models who would carry out the advertisement of our product. He said I was totally not aware of this two points and the boss is trying to put the blame on me. So I am very tensed. I asked him to ask his boss for some more days and complete the project. To which he denied and said I will have to look for new job. I told him to relax and change his clothes meanwhile I will prepare some tea for him. I brought the tea to his bedroom and place it on the table in front of him, at this time he got a look at my cleavage and my bra; I was wearing a night gown at that time. This threw an idea in him and he had selected in his mind the woman for the survey, the model for ad shoot and his long term fantasy woman. Then while sipping tea he said bhabhi give me some idea how on earth will I find such a woman. I said to him to what are the requirements for the woman – he said she should be married and still be good looking. He continuously pressed and kept on asking me where would I get a woman in such a short time. Then I got a bit soft and told I will arrange some friend of mine for survey but modeling its difficult. He said which friend I named him a few but he rejected and said they all themselves are not well dressed how ill they give me an accurate survey result. Then I said could I take a survey to help u out. He said looking at me and said ure a bit better than them and said I have no options. I said that but for this he has to promise that neither his brother nor anyone should not come to know it was me who took part in the survey. He promised me that. Then he brought some of his questionnaire and he started the survey.
He asked me from what age I started to wear bra’s – I said 14 years. His qs what was the size at that time I said 32 B. His qs ure age now 28 what is the size now u wear. I said 36c. so he said in 14 years ure size has increased by 4 inches and a cup. I nodded. This qs were getting hot on me inside as I had not had sex since last 20 days and he was the first person asking me such qs. He then said I will proceed to panties. I said ok. He said when was ure first menstrual cycle. I was stuned by the qs he looked at me and showed me the qs in his questionnaire and told me sorry but I have to ask. I said at the age of 14. He was showing no signs of getting hot but deep inside he was getting hot. He then asked what type of bras I like and what style and what fabric and those type qs. I answered them all. He then asked me whether my shape of breasts was round or conical. I said a misture of both. He said I have to tick only one option. He said let me measure and calculate then he can say as per their co. what shape it is called. He measured me with the measuring tape and his fingers sometime touched my boobs. He then put his one hand on the slope of my boobs and one below the boobs lightly and said they are round and not too pinted. His touch was gr8 and I couldn’t say no while he was touching. He then said whether my boobs were soft / hard. I said hard. He said he doubted and put his hands over my boobs and pressed it a bit. He said it was soft to touch but hard in shape. He was showing no signs of getting hot so I was thinking whether he is touching me on purpose or was very professional. His non-excitement was giving me a sign he was a professional and was not doing to have a chance on me. He then asked me to jump up and down for 3 mins. To see how my current bra was performing. I did that and he could see my breasts flying in all directions. This time his eyes lightened a bit but I was still not sure. He then gave me a weighing scale and asked me to go inside the room and get naked and measure my breasts weight individually and collectively. I went to his room and removed all my clothes and was naked. I put the weighing machine on the bed at the edge. I went on knees and put the breasts over the weighing scale measured them and took a paper from his writing desk and wrote it. I came outside and gave the paper to him after which he then said his survey was over and he thanked me for that. I said the dinner is ready come and have it. He said to me u have it I will have after some time and finalise this survey on the computer. I had my dinner and went to his room to call him for dinner he was not in his room. I saw his all clothes removed and were on the bed. He was in bathroom (was maturbating he told me later), he came after a bath and said the survey is over and thanx for it. He then went to the dinner table and was having dinner. I came back to his room without telling him to see the survey on his computer. I saw the survey and closed the file, he was still eating so I decided to play some games on his computer. I opened the computer start button there while scrolling through my cursor got hung at the recent documents and there I saw my name, I was curious so opened it. I was shocked to see that, it was a movie of me he had put a web cam on while I had come to his room to measure weight of my boobs. I was embarrassed seeing that. Now all the doubts of he being professional were over. Now I decided to catch him red handed and decided to seduce him so much that he will have to do it in front of me.
I again went back to the table where he was eating, this time I also changed my clothes and wore a bit thin night gown with contrasting bra and panties so he could see it clearly my bra and panties through the night gown. I then bended a lot showing him lot of cleavages on he pretext of picking a spoon from below the table. His eyes were getting bigger. After the dinner we both were sitting on the sofa watching tv. I then started the discussion what he is going to do regarding the ad model he was looking for. He said I am going to loose my job nothing more. Then just to tease him I dropped the remote control of the tv in front of him. I bended on top of his knees and while trying to pick up rested my breasts over his knees. This was a gr8 feeling to tease a young guy like that. I was not able to pick it up so stood up and then went close to the remote and bended to pick it up this time I had lowered my gown zip a bit and this gave a such a gr8 scene to him. Again I sat next to him on the sofa and asked what the models paid for an ad shoot. He said abt 25000. I said it is good amount. This gave him the required opportunity and said bhabhi can u save my job, can u do me a shoot for me. I said I am not that good and cannot do what if ure brother comes to know etc, he said he will morph my face with other but not worry it will remain between u and me. I after a lot of drama said yes.
He gave me my size bra and panties of his company. I took them and went inside my bedroom and wore it. I then called him inside. His eyes looked stunned at me seeing me in bra and panties and the words of sexy came out of his mouth. He brought the digital cam and started taking pics in all possible positions specifically asking me to bend a lot and would u see a lot in the cam lens before shooting the pic. He then gave me another set of bra and panties and asked me to wear that. This was very seductive lingerie. I wore that and called him in. He asked to take a position with my hands above my head and one of the legs on the bed. He went behind the lens and was abt to take a click he came close to me and said that a thread is hanging from my right boob. I was abt to pull it he said no don’t pull it the whole thread would come out. He then looked for a scissor but couldn’t get it. He then asked whether he can break with his teeth confidently and before waiting for my yes or no he just brought his face right close to my boobs and put the thread in between his teeth. He had initially taken the support of my shoulders His hand came on coming down his one hand was over my boobs now. Seeing no protest he got bold and on pretext of breaking the thread started touching my boobs with his lips. Then he thought he had crossed the limit then he broke the thread with his teeth but with that the bra also gave in and one of boob got exposed. he saw my naked boob and clicking pics of them for a while when I covered it he was continuing to do that. He put his cam on auto clicking and came next to me and removed my had and looked at my boob pulled the other part of my bra which was covering those and saw them fully naked. He then said where on earth I will get a more beautiful model for campaign and started to suck my boobs turn by turn
He then concentrated on my panties and removed them. He then threw me on bed and kissed me everywhere. He licked me in between my thighs and it was a gr8 feeling. I just couldn’t control. He then got bold and was ordering me like his wife and told me suck him. I sucked him for 15 mins in and out licking it sucking it playing with the balls. Then he finally cum in my mouth. He then started to suck my boobs again and asked me to held them tight he started to ti fuck me this position I had never had with my hubby. After some time when he got hard again lifed one leg and started to do in between my legs. Started to do in my pussy slowly to start with then with more power. I was moaning hard now. Held the bed with arms and he was thrusting his youth into me. More harder and more faster. My juices were already giving in, he then also cum in me and collapsed over me. After which he laid side by me for some time and again his youth prompted him that he can do more now. This was something which I always wanted. He again started to put my dick in my mouth and in no matter it was stiff again. He was going deaper and deeper making me not able to breathe. Seeing me in bad position he withdrew and gave me time to get back to normal. He then asked me has bhaiya done to u in ass. I said no this brought him so excitement and he deided to deflower my ass hole himself to which I begged I cannot take it. My hole is too small and wont able to accommodate. He said ok but he told me he will do with fingers I said ok for that. He made me bend on my knees over the bed he started inserting the finger after putting it in vaselin. More deeper and deeper. While I was enjoying the feeling there. I saw him applying lot of vaselin on his dick and without me stopping he inserted it in a flash his cock inside my ass hole. I cried and screamed with pain. He said don’t worry u will enjoy now and started to put slowly more and more of his cock inside me bringing lot of screams out of me. He then startd to do me more harder there. I was not able to bear it I had held the bed with my hands while he was pumping inside me. He said this was best feeling of his life. And was screaming my name smitaa (no bhabhi calling) this was arousing me more. He then took hold of my boobs support from behind and started to ram harder making me cry in pain. He after a few hard strokes came and immediately we both collapsed. I had no power left in me.
Next day he submitted the project after my morphing and my survey he got an increament and was made territory sale manager. He still thanxs me for that.

Old 19th April 2007

jnthndoe is a pillar of our communityjnthndoe is a pillar of our communityjnthndoe is a pillar of our communityjnthndoe is a pillar of our communityjnthndoe is a pillar of our communityjnthndoe is a pillar of our communityjnthndoe is a pillar of our communityjnthndoe is a pillar of our communityjnthndoe is a pillar of our community
Me & My Bhabhi

Hi. My name is Adit & I am 19 years old. Mine is a true experience which I will recount now. It was 2 years back. I was born at Naroda near Ahemedabad. I completed my Schooling there & passed with real good scores in my Xth class. Then with consent of my parents I decided to come down to Bombay for my college studies. I already had my elder brother staying at Bombay since about a year. My borhter is a Production Engineer & had landed a very good job in a MNC & had shifted in a posh flat given by the company itself. After a few months of we two staying together, we were joined by third one. My brother got married & brought my 'Bhabhi" to stay with us. She was 23 years old. They been to honeymoon for 1 week & returned to thier daily routine. Everything was fine till then. My relationship with my Bhabhi was very friendly. She would do all the work at home & I would often help her at work at home. At that time I started to have a crush on her. My brother had to work in 15 days shifts of day & night each. It all started after around a month & half of thier marraige. I liked her company very much & many times during our conversation I would get an erection. I think she noticed that a few times. I would many a times try to peep in her personal activities. I don't know whether she had caught me or not, but one fine day during our breakfast she asked me "How is my figure Adit ?" I replied "Hmm.. its good. Why ?" She said "Nothing".

I got an indication but was still reluctant to make an advance. The same night when my brother had gone to his work, she called me in her room. She said "Lets chat sometime before going to sleep" I agreed. We talked about my college & my friends & my girl friends. After about half hour she went to change to her night gown & I was lying on the bed watching T.V After about a few minutes she came from the bathroom in her regular gown. I noticed that she was not wearing a bra & I could see her beautiful boobs hanging as heavenly bodies. I immediately had an erection. She came to me & lay besides me. We watched t.v for some time without talking anything & after a few minutes I got up to go to my bed. I said "Good night Bhabhi". She smiled at me but had a peculiar look on her face. As I neared the door, she called on me & said "Adit, I dont mind if you sleep here in my room if you feel very hot in your room". The only A.C we had was in her room. I was puzzled & got nervous & told her I had some studies to do & avoided that night. I could read the disappointment on her face & that made me 100 % sure of her intentions. That night I did not sleep well & masturbated twice. I made up my mind that I should not lose this oppurtunity & would soon make a strike. Well it was the very next day itself. After a regular days college I returned at night after seeing a movie with my some friends.

My brother had already left for work. Bhabhi served me the dinner sat just besided me while I was having my food. I could see the cut through her blouse & again I had an erection. I decided today is the day & asked her "Today its very hot bhabhi. Do you mind if I sleep in your room". She promptly said yes & I could read the eroctic lines in her expression. At about 10.30 pm, I entered her bedroom. She was there laying in her gown & looking very sexy. I went besides her lay on my tummy looking at her & the t.v alternatively. We talked about the movie & something here & there. I had an erection right throughout the conversation but was very nervous to make an advance. I was still a virgin . I decided to just lay asleeep & let things go the way it want. Bhabhi turned of the lights & tv after sometime. Only a dim light was on. After about 15 to 20 minutes, when I was pretending to be asleep, I suddenly felt the best feeling of my life. I was sleeping sideways facing her Bhabhi laid one of her hands right between my thighs just touching my prick. I got an instant erection & she noticed the bulge. She lay the hands for a few seconds. I then moved my penis a little closer to her hand & positioned such that her whole hand covered my prick. The very next second she completely held my prick & started to fondle with it. She moved closer to me & now her breautiful breasts were very near my hands. She put her hands in my pyjamas after opening the buttons & I was already very wet. She suddenly stood up & looked at me & smiled.

She helped me remove my clothes & there I was lying completely naked in front of a such beautiful women gazing at my 9 & a half inch prick. She was sitted besides me. I then stood up & lifted her gown & removes it completely. There they stood. The most beautiful boobs hanging there with tight & erected nipples waiting for me to suck them. She was still wearing the panties. She immediately stood up & removed them too. I still get an erection anytime of the day when I remember her removing the panties and standing nude in front of me. I was sitting on the edge of the bed. She came closer to me & sat down on the floor in front of me. I immediately figured out the next move & came still closer to the edge of the bed to assist her. The next moment I was in heaven. She held my penis & started licking it at the tip. Slowly she started to take it completely in her mouth & after some time I was moaning high as it was full 9 & half inch in. She continued it for a few minutes. She also licked & played with my balls. Then when I was about to cum I tried to take it out of her mouth, but she insisted it on taking in her mouth. And in next few seconds I cummed & a big load of cum shot right in her mouth. She took it all in her mouth. Some dripped out of her mouth on to her chest & some she swallowed. She moaned too. Then she laid on the bed & spread her legs. I went on top of her & started to kiss her lips heavily.

I came lower & kissed her nipples & she moaned. I sucked her hard beautiful nipples heavily. I lowered more & licked her shapely tummy. She spread her legs. My hand intinctively went on her cunt & started exploring it. She moaned again. I kissed her cunt & it smelled so good I could hardly take my mouth of it. My fingers went into her cunt & I could feel her clit waiting to be felt. At that moment she moaned heavily & said yes yes yes. I then lowered my tongue spreading her cunt with my fingers & started licking her clit. I slowly increased my intensity & pushed my tongue hard against her clit & she started moaning heavily. My other hand started to explore her ass. She had got a beautiful tight ass which I think had been unexplored. My fingers started to find its way in her ass & she again said yes yes. I continued to lick her clit for some time often pressing her boobs. After a few minutes she cummed & I saw the cum oozing out of her cunt & dripping out. She asked me to take it in. I did so & it tasted very good. She laid with her eyes closed for a few moments & then got up to go to the bathroom.

She held my hand & pulled me into the bathroom. We stood under the shower kissing each other heavily. After a few minutes I again had an erection. She told me not to fuck because since I was a virgin we should not overdo. She promised for the next day. I simply pressed myself against her ass & after a few minutes she held my penis in her hand & started jerking often playing with my balls. I cummed again she drank my cum again. We went out of shower changed the bed sheet & lay naked in the bed for a few minutes. Then I said her good night & went to my room. She smiled at me & told me thanks for all. I smiled & returned her the thanks & said "Tomorrow, I want to lose my virginty" to which she promised. I the morning I woke up after the most beautiful night I have ever had. The next night was even more beautiful & since then we have had very good times together even during the day.

Old 21st April 2007
Thanks jnthndoe, #3 was good. It hits the theme but unfortunately both these stories are not the one

What happens is that Devar (husbands distant cousin) visits from another city. Cousin isnt home so bhabhi is the only host. It is very hot summer season and bhabhi offers change of clothes. He wears lungi but with the underwear. There is some discussion on not to wear underwear in hot weather or at home (something like that) she says. Hence she isnt wearing a bra. She is wearing a dress with buttons top to bottom. Devar keeps undies on and tell her to take it off her self. She is intriged by his circumcised penis. He puts his hands in her dress as a tit for tat... things go from there...

Eric T

Old 6th May 2007
Dear Members,

I would appreciate if you can help me find this.... much thanks!

Eric T

Old 13th May 2007
No one??

Eric T

Old 14th May 2007

I am karan from gandhidham (gujarat). I am 18 years of age. I am basically a B.Tech Computer engineer and very shy. This sweet moment is happened just 2 months back. The good thing to tell you is she is also a computer literate. my bhabhi is very very sexy lady in whole world,her name is sunita. which encouraged me to have sex with Sunita bhabhi. I am a regular reader of desi stories. These stories helped to to feel women’s sexual desire.. her boobs like water-melone , and i want suck it. Basically she is very good in English and she is also a good friend to everybody. For me she is different. Her body and eyes are very admirable one

My Bhabhi liked me very much, because I was the only one to whom she could talk in home when brother was away on duty or touring. She looked after me very affectionately and gave me every emotional support and care, and I felt at ease even in my parents' absence. She was very nice to me. She called me 'karan' which means brother-in-law. I always liked her proximity, as she was so beautiful with long black hair, fair skin, about 5'5" and a nice figure. Her bust size must have been around 40. I liked to see the shape of her boobs and was always seeking chances to get a glimpse of her mammary glands whenever she bent forward and the Pallu of her Sari slid off.

This incident occurred when my brother had to go on a business tour for the first time after marriage. Parents had gone to visit Haridwar on pilgrimage for a month and Bhabhi was carrying out the responsibility of running the house. Brother told me to stay home most of the time studying as my exams were approaching and by so Bhabhi will also not feel lonely. Next day he caught the first bus and went off on his journey. We both went to see him off at the bus-stand.

Bhabhi was very happy that day. When we reached home she called me in her room and said that I should sleep in her room for the time my brother was away. She told me to take my books there to study. I was so happy to hear that and immediately shifted my study table and some books in her room. She cooked and we ate. Then she gave me fruits to eat. While giving me the fruits, she squeezed my hand in a passionate manner and smiled. I blushed as I sensed this smile was different from the usual one. This was a mischievous smile.

After dinner she went to her bed and I went to my study table. Those were summer days and it was quite hot that day. I put off my shirt and banyan and sat there only in trousers. There was a mirror on the wall above the table and I was watching Bhabhi in the mirror. She was removing her sari and then she looked towards me. She could not think that I was watching her reflection. Then she unbuttoned her blouse and removed it. I saw her well-developed breasts partially held by the while laced bra. Her boobs were extra large and the brassier she wore was not able to hold them properly.

She went to the bed and lay on it flat, covered her breasts with a see through dupatta. For a second I desired to look at her but then thought it was not good to do so and I kept my eyes on my book. She was sleeping. Dupatta gave way and now her round and solid breasts were clearly visible, moving up and down as she was taking deep breaths. It was almost 12 p.m. when I closed my book and was about to put off the lights when I suddenly heard her low vibrating voice. 'karan, yahan aao.' I stepped towards her. She had, by now covered her breasts again with the dupatta. 'Kya hai Bhabhi ?' I said politely. 'karan, mere saath so jao na. Hum thodi der baat karenge phir tum apne bister pe jaake so jaana.' She suggested.

First I hesitated and then agreed. I used to sleep with my undy only, and now I was feeling difficulty in sleeping with trousers. She guessed very correctly and to my astonishment she said, 'Koi baat nahi, karan. Tum apni pant utaar do aur jaise roj sote ho waise hi mere paas so jaao. Sharmao mat. Aao na.'
I couldn't believe my luck. Switching the light off and putting the night lamp on, I went to the bed beside her. I was now lying down next to the half-naked body I kept admiring for months. I could clearly see her boobs from an angle where they looked almost naked as only a small portion covered by her bra. The view was fantastic. 'Itne mahino se mai akeli kabhi soi nahi na, is liye ab aadat nahi hai akele sone ki.' She explained. 'Aur mai kabhi kisi ke saath is tarah soya nahi.' I could hardly find words. 'Anubhav le lena chahiye. Kaam aayega,' she giggled and held my hand slowly pulling it towards her. She then placed it on her thumping breasts. My breathing sped up. I could not speak a word but I kept my hand as it was placed.

'Mujhe yahan kuchh khuja raha hai. Thoda sahalao na.' I started rubbing her breasts from above her bra. She took my hand and pushed it under the cup of the bra. I inserted my hand all the way inside the bra and started rubbing the flesh vigorously. My palm felt her chuchchi (nipple) getting hard. The feel of the soft flesh was great but at the same time I was having some difficulty in moving my hand inside the bra cup.

Suddenly she turned her back to me and said, 'karan, ye angiya (bra) & (panty) ki hook khol do.' I obeyed and with trembling hands removed the catch of the brassier, which she pulled off her body and threw it on the floor. She took my hands and placed them again on her bare chhati and said, 'Thoda aur dabao na.' I, in a fit of excitement, went on to enjoy playing with her milk-pots. They were round, big and firm with dark brown inch-long nipples. First time I had touched the soft roundness of a fully-grown woman. Bhabhi was also enjoying my kneading and squeezing of her breasts. My lund was getting hard. I was wearing only the underwear and my 9" lund was now forcing its way out. I got full erection. As I was playing with her boobs and nipples, I had come close to her body and was slightly on my side. That made my lund to poke in her thigh. She all of a sudden said, 'karan, ye meri tangon ko kya chubh raha hai?' I was getting bolder now, 'Yeh mera hathiyaar hai. Tumne bhaiya ka to dekha hoga na?' 'Haath laga ke dekhun?' she asked but before I could reply she placed her hand on the bulge and felt my erect lund. She closed her fingers around the length and held it tight. 'Baap re! Ye to bahut kadak hai,' she said and turned towards me. She slid her hand inside the underwear and took my throbbing lund out from above the elastic waistband. Gripping it, she moved her hand along the length of the shaft down pulling the foreskin and bringing the supada (cock-head) out in the clear. She stared at the size and shape of my lund in astonishment. 'Lala! Kahan chhupa ke rakha tha ise itne din?' she asked. 'Yahin to tha tumhare saamne. Magar tumne kabhi dhyaan hi nahi diya.' 'Mujhe kya pata tha tumhara itna bada hai. Chhote bhai ka lauda bade bhai ke lauday se bada ho sakta hai maine socha bhi nahin tha.' I was both surprised and amused by her bindaas language when she used the word 'lauda' for the cock. She was squeezing and pulling my lund hard in her hand. She then pulled her petticoat above her waist and started rubbing my erect lund between her legs. She turned towards me for better grip of my lund. Her boobs were close to my face. I was pressing both of them together with my hands. Suddenly she smashed her breasts in my face and said, 'inko chooso, mu me leke.' I took a mouthful of her left doodh and sucked it hard. Released it for a moment and said, 'mai hamesha tumhare blouse me kase tumhare mamme dekhta aur hairan hota. Unko chhune ki tamanna karta aur choosne ki kalpana karta. Tum nahi jaanti Bhabhi, mere lund ko kitna pareshaan kiya hai tumne.' 'Achha? To phir aaj apni kalpana ko roop dedo. Jee bhar ke chooso aur dabao.' My tongue could feel her hard nipple. I twirled my tongue around her jutting nipples. Then I took her right doodh in my mouth and gave it the same treatment. I was gripping both her mangoes in my hands and sucking them one by one so as to squeeze all the aamras from them. She was pulling at my lund and was snuggling close to me. She put her left leg on my thigh and brought my lund between her legs. I could feel some silky sensation between her legs, which was nothing but her pubic zone. She was not wearing panties! The tip of my lund was wandering in the jungle of pubic hair. I was loosing my patience. 'Bhabhi, mujhe kuchh ho raha hai....mai apne aape me nahi hun. Please mujhe batao mai kya karoon?' I heard myself saying. 'Tumne kabhi kisi ladki ko choda nahi aaj tak?' 'Nahi.' 'Itna tagda lauda leke bhi kuchh nahi kiya? Kitne dukh ki bat hai. Shaadi tak aise hi rahna chahte ho kya?' What could I say? I found no words and kept looking at her. She brought her face close to mine and whispered, "apni Bhabhi ko chodoge?" "K.kyun nahin.." I managed to say with dry throat. She smiled seductively and releasing my lund said, "theek hai. Apni chaddi utaar ke poore nange ho jaao." I got gown from the cot and took my underwear off. With my lund standing erect I stood there fully nude in front of my half nude Bhabhi. She leered at my manhood and then pulled the string of her pettycoat to loosen it. "ise bhi utaar do!" I tugged at her only garment and it came off as she raised her hips. She spread her legs and I got a good view of her exposed choot surrounded by her small 'jhaant ke baal'. I was so excited to see her nude body glistening in the dim light, lying there showing all her body parts like a goddess of chudaai. Then she told me to climb her. I came on top of her. She put her arms around my shoulder and embraced me. Our bodies met. My lund was poking her flesh, her boobs were getting crushed under my chest and our lips met. We kissed tenderly for the first time and then passionately. I rubbed my lips and cheeks all over her face roughly. Moving her hands from my back and shoulder she held my head and pushed it downwards. I brought my lips from her lips to her chin, throat, shoulders and her boobs. I took them in my mouth and sucked her nipples. I went on to play with them once again nibbling, squeezing and kneading them. She rotated lower part of her body to wriggle it out from mine. With our legs diverging from each other she put her right hand under my body and reached for my tool. She clutched it and started jerking it. Then with her left hand she took my right hand and brought it between her legs. As my right hand found her choot she rubbed it over her clit. Taking the cue from her I started rubbing her choot as I continued sucking her doodhs. "karan! Ungali andar daalo na," saying so she pressed my fingers on the opening. I forced my forefinger in the slit of her phuddi and it went in. It was a great feeling as my finger wandered inside rubbing the inner walls of her choot. The contracting action of her choot was squeezing my finger and it was feeling the warmth and moistness. She gave a loud moan as my finger hit 'choot ka daana' (clitoris). After some time I took my finger out and again climbed on top of her body. She opened her legs apart and taking my throbbing lund in her hand placed its tip on the opening of her choot. The touch of her thick pubic hair was maddening me. 'Ab, apna lauda meri bur me ghusao.. dheere se... pyaar se. Nahi to mujhe dard hoga. Aaaaaahhhhh!' I found it difficult at first, being a novice, and tried to thrust my lund into her tight phuddi. It hurt her a bit. But as her choot was already wet due to my finger insertion and as she guided slowly holding my lund in her hand, it found the opening. With one thrust the cock-head was in. The feeling was exhilarating. Bhabhi could not get time to change her side or move before the second thrust send the total length of my erection inside the paradise zone of her choot. 'Uiiii maa... oooooh... karan, aise hi raho kuchh der. Hilna nahi.' Bhabhi was probably in pain having a bigger and thicker lund inside her as compared to earlier experiences. I waited with my lund fully inside her choot. I was feeling the walls of her choot constricting the length of my lauda. I watched her boobs protruding from her body and pointing towards me. I reached for them and held them in my grip. As I started squeezing her amorous milk-pots her hip started moving. 'karan !!!!!! Shuru karo. Mujhe chodo...' She had her hands on the sides of my gaand and was trying to push towards and then away from her. I started the in and out motion. Slowly first and as I got the judgement, the pace increased. I was now fucking her like a man, with vigor and valor. Bhabhi was also reciprocating. Writhing and gyrating under my spell. Room was filled with her moaning, 'aaaaannnhhh aaanhh ooooooh oooooh!!! Mar gayee re! k..a...a..rr..a...a.n..nnnnnnnnnnnnnnn, chod re chod, uiiiii maaaaa' and my grunting, 'hmm hmm hmmm, le Bhabhi le, mera lund le, aaaaaah aaaah ooooh ooooh.'

I was equally enjoying the expressions on her face. I could see a combination of pain and ecstasy on her face. She was taking all my might with gritting teeth and sparkling eyes. I felt I was riding a volcano and then all of a sudden the molten lava burst out of the volcano mouth. She encircled me in her open arms and clung to me very tightly, squeezing me with her maximum force as we climaxed. I felt my lund exploding and filling her choot with my cum. We were both exhausted and tired. 'Uff karan, tumne to kamaal kar diya,' she whispered in my ear. 'Kamaal to aapne kiya hai Bhabhi. Aapke protsahan se hi mai ye kaam kar saka.' And I kissed her on her hot vibrating lips.

We lay close and face to face. Her warm breath I could feel on my face. She was fondling my lund and the hanging andve (balls) below it. I inserted my finger in her choot and started stroking its inner walls. I was also sucking her nipples one by one. Soon we were hot again and ready to fuck. I mounted her once more and started the act of chudaai for the second time, That night we hardly slept. We fucked as many as three times and were very tired and feeling lethargic in the morning when I heard the alarm of my table time-piece. It was six o'clock in the morning. She looked at me, smiled and planted burning kiss on my lips and bit them a little. Then she asked me to sit on the table before she opened the door. I obeyed. She left the room and got herself busy in the daily chores with a beaming and satisfied face.

I didn't go to college that day. After breakfast I kept studying till lunch. After lunch bb wearing a choli and lehnga came to my room and sat near me on the cot. She took the book from my hand and said, 'bahut jyada padhaai mat karo. Sehat par asar hoga' and she winked at me. I pulled her to me and kissed her on her lips. She responded by opening her mouth a bit taking my upper lip between her lips. It was a long and passionate kiss.

'Tum kitni achhi ho, bb', I said, 'mujhe apni bur di. Mujhe chodna sikhaya. Bhaiya bhi tumhe aise hi chodte hain kya?' 'Chodte to hain lekin wo tumhare jitne taaqatwar nahin hain. Unka lauda bhi tumhare se chhota hai aur tumhare laude jitna mota bhi nahin hai. Bahut jaldi paani chhod dete hain aur turant so jaate hain. Magar mai pyaasi rah jaati hun aur raat bhar jalti hui bur liye jaagti rahti hun.' She said embracing me strongly and pulling my face to her bosom. I pressed my lips on her cleavage while my hands were moving on the back of her choli. I untied and made her choli loose. Then bringing my right hand in front I put it inside her choli from the loose bottom and cupped her left doodh. My left hand by now had travelled down to her gand and raising her lehnga had caught the right half of her chootar. She was not wearing anything underneath and my hand was squeezing the soft round and smooth flesh. My semi erect lund started getting hard. bb put her right hand under my trousers' waistband and reached down to the 'Qutub Minar' soon. 'karan, tumhara lauda bahut jordaar hai. Kitna kadak, kitna badaa aur mota. Raat ko jab maine ise dekha aur tumse chudwaane ka socha to pahle aisa laga ki ye meri bur phaad dega.and i said that this is for you my dear bhabhi. ye tumare liye to maine iishe itna mota or tagda banaya hain, to bhabhi has ke use muh me le liya.' She was playing with my pubic hair and the pole in between. I had long thick pubic threads. She was crazy after that and enjoyed her weakness. After some time she took her hand out and pulled the naada of my trouser. She got up and removed her choli and then pulled my trouser. I raised my hips to let it slide out. My kadak lund was facing the ceiling as I sat on the cot watching bb's bobbing boobs. She kneeled in front of me and held my lund in her hand. She jerked it for a few seconds and suddenly brought her mouth on it and took it in. I was shocked. Never had ever dreamt that such thing happened. 'bb ye kya kar rahi ho? Mera lund mu me kyon daal rahi ho?' 'Choosne ke liye, aur kahe ke liye. Tum aaram se baithe raho aur lund chuswaai ka mazaa lo. Ye sab to duniya me hota rehta hai', and she started to suck my lund as if it was an ice candy. It gave me a sensation hard to describe. I was on the seventh heaven. It didn't take long before I felt I will explode. I almost screamed, 'Bhaaaaaabheeeeee, mera paani chhootne wala haaai..' But she wouldn't listen and kept on sucking the lund. Soon when it became unbearable I shot my paani all over her face. Some of it fell on her doodhs. What a scene it was. My thick white juice was oozing out from her mouth, smeared on her lips, cheeks and glistening on her golden boobs. 'Kyon laala, mazaa aaya?' she asked while I wiped all the juice from her face and boobs with a piece of a cloth.

'Bahut maza aaya, bb', I said. 'Ab tumhari baari hai.' 'Kya matlab?' I was a bit confused. 'Ab tum meri bur chaato', saying she raised her lehnga high enough to show her phuddi and stood so close to me that my face was only an inch away from it. I let my lips touch the lips of her choot. She held my head and pressed it on her crotch. I put my both hands behind her and held her gaand. I caressed her gaand with my hands and at the same time rubbed my lips all around her pubic area. 'Aaaaaah...', she moaned, 'jeebh se chaato ll....meri bur ko.apni jeebh meri bur ke andar daalo.' By this time I was getting mad from the erotic aroma of her choot and exotic touch of my lips on it. Without taking my mouth off her snatch I forced her to sit on the cot while I slid down on the floor. Bb spread herself on the cot giving me full access as I started licking her cunt-lips with my tongue. Then I forced my tongue to enter her choot and started licking the inside walls. Bb was writhing with pleasure and was pushing her choot against my tongue. 'Andar bahar karo..chodo...apni jeebh se meri bur ko chodo', bb kept instructing me. Getting the idea I then started fucking her choot with my tongue. I was now enjoying this oral form of chudaai. Bhabhi was nearing climax now. 'Aur tej karo.... karannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn... aur jor se karo.. ooooooooh.. aaaaaaahhh.. ueeeeee maaaaa', she kept shouting till she climaxed and I saw juice flowing out of her choot. My lund was rock hard again. I stood up and started stroking it with my hand. I wqanted fuck her again. As I started to mount her she stopped me. 'Bur me nahin ll, ise ab meri gaand me daalo', she said as she got up and sat on the cot. I was in for another surprise. 'Gaand me? Lekin bb...' I said but she interrupted me. 'karan. Peechhe se chodna itna aasan nahin hai. Tumhe bahut taaqat lagaani hogi,' she said snatching my lund from my hand and stroking it herself. 'Aisa kyon?' I held her boobs and squeezed.

'Kyonki, karan, jub aurat uttejit hoti hai to uski choot geeli ho jaati hai. Is se lauda ghusaane me aasani ho jaati hai. Gaand me aisa nahin hota. Is liye laude ko ghusane me taqleef hoti hai. Lekin uska bhi ilaaj hai.'
'Wo kya?' I was eager to know. She smiled and went to her room and returned with a cream bottle in her hand. She opened the cream bottle. Removed some of the cream with her fingers and reached for my lund. She applied a good amount of the cream on my erect penis with her hand. It was now shining in the light. She then, gave the bottle to me and told me to apply the cream to her ass-hole. She then turned on her belly and I applied the cream on the inner side of her bum. Then I climbed on top of her from behind, put my lund on the opening and forced a little. There was no penetration. 'Nahin ghus raha hai.' I said. She widened her hole with her hands and asked me try again. This time I applied a little more force and got some success. One fourth of my lund went in with a great friction. I enjoyed that rub. I applied little more force and pushed half of the lund in her. She cried -- 'Uee maa... karannnnnnn, dukhta hai.' But I , instead of retrieving, applied my full force and in one solid stroke my lund penetrated into her gaand and she released a muffled scream. I then went on to fuck her from behind. We enjoyed chudaai as long as brother was out of town. She was really great while giving me pleasure. We tried all possible positions like doggy, sixty nine, sitting, standing and fucked in every part of the house - in the bathroom having bath together, in the hall, bedroom, my study room, verandah and the kitchen. After my exams, we daily funk minimum 2 time in whole day and this time i funk sunita bhabhi every position and every engle. i like to fuck her non0stop.

any girls, unsatishfai bhabhi's and any women have to sex with me , mostly sexyest bhabhi because i love very much all bhabhi's.i assure you that i will fuck you every position and every engle and you will satishfai 1000% .Send me your feedback to rocking_7575@hotmail.com.

Old 14th May 2007

My Bhabie & Her Lovely Sis

My name is Anil and presently I am 25 yrs old. Me and my parents live
in delhi. Once during my summer vacations, we planned a trip to
bangalore. The reason was that my parents wanted to buy some property
in bangalore, as it is our hometown. We stopped at mathura because
one of my cousin brothers is staying in mathura with his wife. We
thought of spending a couple of days in mathura and then proceeding
further. When we reached my cousin's place, we found that my cousin
was not there.

He had gone to mumbai on business purpose for two weeks. So at home
were Bhabhi(sister-in-law, Brothers' wife) and her elder sister Neha
who was also married. Bhabhi had two children - one a girl of 4 yrs
(her name was Deepa) and another a boy of 6 months. Neha's husband
had also gone on a business tour to Hong Kong and that is why she was
staying with her sister. Bhabhi was 26 yrs old and without any
children. They had been married only for a year. Bhabhi was stunning.
She was tall and fair and had a very attractive figure. Her sister
(30 yrs) was also beautiful though she had delivered two children.
the initial two days were of great fun. After that my parents decided
to go to bangalore and they told me to stay with Bhabhi as they would
be busy dealing with property dealers and told me that I would get
bored.

I started complaining to my parents and at that moment Bhabhi came
into the room and said to me, " Anil, you would not regret staying
here" and saying this she stroked my cheek. that afternoon my parents
left. Now Bhabhi, Neha, her two kids and myself were the only ones in
the house. After my parents had left, I went to Bhabhi's bedroom and
switched on the TV and started watching it.

After fifteen minutes, Bhabhi and Neha came to the room with Neha
clutching the baby in her arms. I asked them where Deepa was and they
said that she was sleeping in the other room. Neha sat very close to
me on the bed and Bhabhi said that she was going to take a bath.
Bhabhi took her clothes from the almirah and went inside the
bathroom. suddenly the kid started crying. Neha was swift to react.
she dropped the pallo of her red saree, started unhooking the hooks
on her black blouse from the front and in no time exposed the
translucent black bra that she was wearing. She had unhooked her
blouse completely and her two bra cups were completely exposed to my
gaze.

My goodness, what a breast she had. Perfect round cups and the nipple
being clearly visible owing to the translucent bra that she was
wearing. The bra was a low cut one and a large portion of her
cleavage was exposed. I had a sudden hard on. After that she took her
hands behind and undid the clasp of her bra. Her breasts shook
briefly. then she pulled one bra cup and exposed her breast
completely. She had a milky breast and the nipple was in perfect
contrast to it. It was of perfect black color and the circumference
was too large. It almost occupied her half breast. She took the
nipple between her two fingers and guided it into the kid's mouth.
The kid had stopped crying and was suckling the nipple hungrily. My
cock was rock hard in my underwear and I was feeling the pain as my
monster tried to tear apart the fabric of my underwear.

After placing the nipple in her kid's mouth, she was casually
watching the television, but now my eyes were glued to her breast
rather than to the TV. I was feasting my eyes on the nipple that her
kid was sucking as well as on the other nipple that was less hidden
and more exposed by the sheer fabric of her lacy bra. Very soon
because of the body movements that she was making her other breast
also came out of her bra and was hanging loose outside. I just could
not control myself. After a little while she stopped nursing the kid.
She gradually pulled him from her nipple and placed him on the bed.
As she did so, her both breasts were dangling outside, the nipple
that the baby had sucked was rock hard and the other one was of usual
size.

She then took of her blouse completely through her hands and placed
it on the bed, still with her breasts dangling outside, she got up
from the bed and undid her saree. As she threw the saree onto the
bed, I could not control myself any longer and started rubbing my
penis from the top of my pajama. She was now in her pink petticoat
and the black colored bra, which was hanging loose on her body. She
went up to the dressing table, sat in front of it and taking her
hands behind hooked her bra. After hooking her bra, she took her
hands in the front and started cajoling her breasts and adjusting
them so that they fit inside her bra. She then opened the almirah and
took a towel and came to the bed and sat near me. My mouth was wide
open after this sexual experience. I was sweating profusely. My
forehead was perspiring and she noticed it. She gave a naughty smile
and asked me whether it was too hot. I nodded obediently. She said
that it was okay and I would feel better once I paid a visit to the
bathroom. then I thought - "So this bitch knew it all the time and
she had done everything purposefully." But I still lacked the courage
to make an indecent move. She was still sitting in her black bra and
pink petticoat.

She told me, " Even I am feeling very hot" and saying this adjusted
her petticoat below her navel. I was now in the process of forming a
mental image of her body. Her pink colored sexy petticoat, her deep
navel, her flat stomach, her black bra imprisoning her milky breasts,
her nipple that was clearly visible and her deep cleavage of which
nothing was left hidden. Suddenly Bhabhi came out of the bathroom and
she expressed no shock or surprise on seeing her elder sister
scantily dressed. Neha went to the bathroom and as she was walking to
the bathroom I noticed her back. Her bra strap was clinging tightly
to her body and her wide buttocks were protruding out from her pink
petticoat.

I now looked at Bhabhi. One look at her and it sent my already rock
hard cock even harder. She was wearing a silky nighty of yellow
color. The nighty was a perfect see-through. Inside she was wearing a
yellow color petticoat and a black bra. Her bra cups were clearly
visible through her nighty. Around 5 P.M in the evening Deepa got up
and she said that we play something. Bhabhi asked her what she wanted
to play. She said that she wants to play kabbadi. So Bhabhi said," Me
and Deepa will be in one team, Sunny and Neha will be in the other
team," but Neha said that she is not feeling like playing. So Bhabhi
and Deepa were in one team and I was alone in the other team. Neha
sat nearby to watch the game. firstly, Bhabhi came to my side
chanting "kabbadi..." I was staring more at Bhabhi's anatomy which
was all the while more visible whenever she bent. Her breast clad by
the black bra was becoming more and more visible.

I caught hold of Bhabhi from behind and had a good grip on her
stomach. My dick was as such rock hard and I was having a difficult
time holding Bhabhi's stomach and controlling the pain in which I was
reeling. Now as Bhabhi's nighty was made out of silky material, she
was able to break loose my grip and get onto the other side. I then
protested, "Bhabhi, your nighty is made up of slippery material and
that is why you escaped, you please change your nighty." Bhabhi
said, " Now who has the time to change the nighty. I will remove it
for you." saying this, she unhooked the front of her nighty and
holding the hem of her nighty pulled it above her head. My goodness,
I had my tongue caught between my teeth as I looked at Bhabhi who was
now wearing a yellow petticoat below her navel and a black bra. She
was smiling naughtily and she said pointing to her clothing, "This is
my bra and it is made up of cotton. My petticoat is also made of the
same material and now you cannot complain anything about my
clothing." Neha was laughing loudly at this. Now I knew that these
two were real bitches and I will royally fuck them before leaving for
delhi. But still I was not able to muster the courage. I then went to
their side chanting "kabbadi..." I was not able to concentrate on the
game and Bhabhi would occasionally bent and expose more of her
cleavage for me. Neha was all the while having a good time laughing.
next when Bhabhi came to my court, I held her tightly from behind.
This time deciding not to let her go. She started struggling in my
grasp. My dick was hard and it was rubbing against her ass on the
fabric of her petticoat and from behind I was getting a better view
of her breasts now jumping in and out of her black bra owing to her
rigorous body movements.

All of a sudden without any warning she brought her hand behind and
gave my dick a sudden and violent squeeze. I yelled and let her go.
She reached her court and said that it was an escape at the nick of
the moment. Now I understood that the bitch wanted to play dirt. Now
when I went to her court, I went near her and gave her breasts a
mighty squeeze. She yelled loudly and simultaneously started
laughing. Deepa was not able to understand anything. The next time
Bhabhi came to my court, I decided to play a little more dirty game.
I caught hold of her black bra from the front and told her, "Now you
won't be able to get away from me this time." She winked at me and in
one swift action took her hand behind, unhooked her bra and let it
come off through her hands. She got back to her court bare breasted
leaving the black bra in my hands. I was stunned. She was laughing
voraciously along with Neha and I was looking at her breasts.

Magnificent in size and shape with the same sized nipples as her
elder sister. I took the bra to my nose and started smelling it. I
noticed the size tag on her bra. It read 40 inch - 100-cm. Bhabhi
came to my court and asked for her bra. Now it was my turn. I quickly
put the bra inside my pyjama and asked her to take it if she wants
it. She looked at her sister for a moment and then took my hand and
placed it on her breast. I just lost control of myself and started
squeezing her boobs and fondling them. I pressed her boobs hard and
started playing with her nipples. I tuned them and soon they became
rock hard. Bhabhi turned to Neha and said, "Didi, you put Deepa into
sleep and come to my bedroom. tonight is party time." Saying this she
dragged me to her bedroom. I was still clinging onto her breast. once
inside the bedroom, she pulled the string of my pyjama and got it
down. the bra was inside my underwear and so she had to pull down my
underwear. She got me off my underwear.

The bra was now hanging from my dick on one of its straps. With the
bra hanging, she took my shaft inside her mouth and gave me a good
blowjob. I came instantaneously and she took the entire thing in her
mouth. She was still wearing her petticoat. I untied the knot of her
petticoat by my teeth and had it down instantaneously. She was
wearing a red colored panty. I was about to pull her panty down when
she asked me to wait. She sat on the bed and laid me on her lap,
lifting my head to her nipples, she guided one of them inside me. I
started sucking them as hard as I could. At that moment Neha joined
us. She came near me and asked me to help strip her. I pulled the
pallo of her saree and unwound it around her. She was wearing a pink
colored blouse and a matching petticoat. I started tracing my hand on
her boobs. she liked that tickling sensation. Then I went behind her
and I squeezed her boobs from behind.

She yelled aloud. I then came to her front and started unhooking her
blouse gradually. She was moaning and biting her lips. I removed her
blouse and this time she was wearing a bra with the nipple completely
exposed. She had actually cut her bra at the place where the nipple
would thrust out. I could not control on seeing this and started
sucking her breasts. Being a breast-feeding mother milk started
oozing out and I started sucking harder. After about five minutes of
sucking at one breast, I switched my attention to the next. I then
unhooked her bra and untied her petticoat. I helped both of them
remove their panties and made both of them lie on the bed. That night
I really feasted myself on them. The next day the three of us took
bath together and till my parents came from bangalore we had a great
time. Now Bhabhi has gone to the states and Neha has shifted to
Kuwait, but the memory of those days is still fresh in my mind.

Old 14th May 2007
Custom title

llcoolmuz has received several accoladesllcoolmuz has received several accoladesllcoolmuz has received several accoladesllcoolmuz has received several accolades
UL: 103.53 mb DL: 424.55 mb Ratio: 0.24
gr8 stories dude

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls