Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 30th March 2007

earthquake36 has disabled reputations
UL: 48.46 mb DL: 281.82 mb Ratio: 0.17
Hot incest Stories

I am going to post incest stories i found on a net pls reply to get more

here is First one:

A Maa's Secret Needs
As Sunita, 35, was walking past her 18 -year - old son Rahul's room one day, she heard a moan. Thinking he might be ill, she peeked through the slightly-open door. The sight that struck Sunita's eyes floored her.

Rahul was masturbating. Of course, this fact alone came as no surprise to Sunita. She knew that all boys & most girls masturbated. Hell, she even did it herself sometimes when she read her romance novels.

But what flabbergasted her was her son's lund - it was immense. Sunita could see that it was at least 9 inches in length & thicker than her wrist. She stared as Rahul slowly stroked his massive lund. Sunita gaped at his huge red lundhead, like a small apple & glistening with pre-cum, and his white shaft, blue-veined like a mighty marble column. She saw her son's hen's egg size testicles.

My God!, Sunita thought, stunned. Look at the size of Rahul's co - thing... Then she thought of her husband Mohan's lund - just 4 inches long & not very much thicker than his finger - saying to herself (and not without pride) : He must get it from MY genes!.

Sunita kept watching in fascination, as Rahul continued to masturbate for what seemed to her an eternity. She couldn't avoid contrasting her son's amazing sexual control with his father's pathetic lack of same. Mohan was a good man who worked hard & really loved his patni (Biwi), but he was also a premature ejaculator. He was only good for 10 or 12 desperate thrusts when he entered her - that is, when he made it that far at all.

Sunita heard nasty wet noises as Rahul picked up the pace of his strokes. Involuntarily, Sunita's choot began to tingle & moisten.

Rahul was breathing heavily now - and so was his Maa. He pistoned his lund frantically. Then, it happened. With a deep groan, Rahul began to ejaculate.

Thick white ropes of sperm began erupting from the engorged head of his lund, spraying a good 5 feet into the air, then splashing down onto his stomach & chest. Sunita simply couldn't believe her eyes as she watched her son's incredible lund jetting bolt after bolt of semen, so many times she lost count. Rahul pointed his lund toward the door & sent a long, nasty string of cum splatting against it. Sunita flinched.

Rahul was spraying clear drops of semen now, like a garden hose - the dregs of his epic ejaculation. Then, with a few final strokes, it was over at last. Rahul lay there panting in exhausted satisfaction, his body & bed streaked & splattered with his cum.

Sunita' nostrils quivered at the pungent odor of her son's rich, potent sperm heavy in the air. And it excited her more than anything she had ever experienced. Her silky little panties were sopping wet with her chootl juices. Sunita knew what she must do if she was to have any peace tonight...

Sunita tip-toed to her room & closed the door quietly. She quickly took off her clothes & got onto the bed. Sunita began to rub & tug on her big, swollen clitoris, peeling back the protective hood to expose the shiny nubbin, engorged with blood. She stretched her huge, puffy pink nipples obscenely with her other hand. Sunita put first 2 fingers, then all of them into her sopping choot. She fingerchodoed herself furiously, reaming her lovely pink hole. Even this was not enough, so she began fisting her choot. In spite of herself, she imagined her hand was her son's lund ramming deep inside her.

Sunita knew it was terribly wrong to have these fantasies about her own son, but she just couldn't help herself. She listened to the nasty wet squishy sounds her choot was making and it spurred her on. Sunita bucked her crotch off the bed as she imagined her son taking her. "Ohhhh, Rahul..." she moaned. She rubbed her G-spot like a crazy aurat until she could take no more.

Sunita began to cum like never before. She had to bite down on her free hand to keep from screaming in ecstasy. Wave after orgasmic wave wracked her nungee, sweaty body. Her soft, slightly rounded belly & saucy butt clenched & quivered. The sensations were so intense, Sunita lost control & let out a long, loud fart. Even though she was alone, her face turned beet-red with embarrassment.

Gradually, the orgasms began to taper off and then ceased altogether. Her tight butt relaxed & flopped back onto the mattress. Sunita carefully extracted her hand from her sated choot, which made an obscene Choosoing noise that almost sounded mournful at being forced to relinquish it. Her hand was coated with her thick chootl juices. She brought it to her nose, inhaled deeply, then Choosoed it all off.

As she lay there catching her breath, the guilt began to set in: Ohhh, how could I stoop so low as to fantasize about MY OWN SON?? , she thought , horrified. God forgive meeee!

Then Sunita began to rationalize: Now, if I hadn't been passing Rahul's door at that very Moment, the thought would never have entered my mind! , she told herself. It was just the enormous size of Rahul's lund that threw me, that's all. After all, I'm only human! ANY lady would have reacted in EXACTLY the same way - why, of course they would!! And besides, I'll certainly NEVER have THAT awful fantasy again!" she vowed solemnly.

This made Sunita feel a little better about herself. She got up on shaky legs, put her clothes back on & went downstairs to cook dinner... As the days turned into weeks, Sunita found it increasingly difficult to keep her vow never to fantasize about her son again. Whenever Rahul was in the room, Sunita caught herself glancing involuntarily at his crotch. Her eyes simply had a will of their own. When her hubby Mohan mounted her & put his little lund in, unwanted images of Rahul's huge lund flashed through her brain like lightning. And when, after his custoManju couple of thrusts Mohan oozed his few pathetic drops of semen into her, Sunita's womb ached for her son's massive flood of rich, forbidden sperm...

Now, Sunita was truly a good aurat with the highest moral character, so naturally these taboo feelings profoundly disturbed her. Her entire life, she had always tried to do what was right. Before she accidentally saw Rahul masturbating, the outrageous idea of being sexually attracted to her own son had never once occurred to her. But now, no matter how hard she tried, she simply could not get her son's huge lund out of her mind.

"I am a LADY - not some...some FILTHY INCESTUOUS SLUT who lusts after her own child!! ," Sunita blurted out when she was alone one day, tears of rage & shame running down her blushing cheeks as the wicked thoughts tormented her yet again. "And I will overcome this!" She pounded her little fist on the kitchen table. "I WILL!!

Reply to get next part:

Old 30th March 2007

Thumbs up

DON'T KNOW IF POSTED BY SOMEONE

Old 31st March 2007

Thumbs up

Then one evening Rahul walked into the living room, clad only in jockey shorts, holding a flannel shirt. He had a massive erection. Sunita immediately felt her throat tighten & her heart begin to pound. "Maa, have you seen my black jeans?" Rahul said. He was oblivious to the effect he was having on his Maa. "Oh, I, uh, d - don't know ...," Sunita stammered. She struggled desperately to keep her eyes off her son's crotch - and failed. Rahul noticed his Maa's unusual lack of composure & was puzzled. Then he saw that she was glancing furtively at the bulge in his underwear. Their eyes met. Sunita saw her son's probing gaze & turned beet-red, looking away quickly. It was unmistakable: Damn - Maa is turned on! SHIT!! Rahul was stunned. He didn't know what to do, so he just stood there, saying nothing. Sunita saw from the corner of her eye that her son's big lund was throbbing with every heartbeat. A rapidly-expanding spot of pre cum soaked the cotton of his underwear at the tip of the great bulge. "I, um, I don - don't know wh - where your jeans are," she stuttered again. Rahul kept standing there silently, his eyes boring into his Maa. Sunita squirmed in her seat, avoiding her son's burning stare. Then Rahul began to take off his underwear. "Rahul! W- what are you doing!?" Sunita said in a panic." Stop it th-this instant!" Rahul paid her no mind and stepped out of his shorts. Sunita stared wild-eyed at her son's giant lund. A thick string of pre cum drooled slowly, evilly, from the engorged head, swinging to the floor. "Rahul!" she croaked out. "Put your un-underwear back on - ri-right now!" "I know you want it, Maa," Rahul said in a husky voice choked with sudden, unexpected lust. "I can see it written all over your face...." "How DARE you!" Sunita said in an feeble attempt at indignation. "This is your M-MAA you're talking to, mister!" "I know exactly who I'm talking to," he shot back. "I'm talking to a bitch in heat!" "YOU DIRTY LITTLE BASTARD!!" Sunita jumped up & slapped his face. With a growl, Rahul grabbed his Maa & kissed her hard. Sunita struggled in terror as she felt her son's lund dig into her belly. Rahul held his pechoocheee 5'2" Maa with ease. At first, Sunita kept her lips pressed tightly together, but slowly Rahul's insistence began to overwhelm her. Her struggling became weaker. Finally, it ceased altogether. Sunita whimpered helplessly into her son's mouth as she began to return his kiss - tentatively at first, then with equal passion. Rahul rubbed & squeezed his Maa's soft, shapely butt as he offered her his long jeebh. Sunita opened her trembling lips to accept it & began to Chooso it hard. After a few minutes of this, he released her. "Take off your clothes. I want to see you nungee." Sunita started to protest, but Rahul shut her up with a barked command: "Do it! NOW!" Sunita flinched. She was shocked by her son's suddenly masterful atchoocheeude. All his life, SHE had been the one giving HIM the orders, but now he was turning the tables on her. Sunita's knees went weak. Son or no son, Sunita suddenly felt an overwhelming, primeval feminine need to submit to this dominant man standing triumphantly before her. And, in a very dark corner deep down inside her soul, she loved it. With trembling fingers, she unbuttoned her blouse & eased it off her slim shoulders. Then she slowly pushed her skirt down her curvy hips & let it drop to the floor. Sunita just stood there in her sheer, lacy white underwear, hoping it would satisfy him. That hope was quickly dashed, however. "Well? What are you waiting for? Take 'em off!" Sunita started to whine. "Oh, n-no, baby - please! I'm your MAA!" "I said GET 'EM OFF!" With sobs of humiliation, Sunita reached behind her & unhooked her bra. She reluctantly let it drop, but covered her choochees with her hands. "Move those hands!" Rahul ordered. Shakily, Sunita obeyed. "Oh, Godddd - Maa, your choocheeties are fantastic!" Rahul said in awe. Sunita blushed again. "Ok - now your panties," he said with excitement. "Ohhhh, honey, you've seen my ti - choochees. That's enough, huh? Please!" "Take those chodoing panties off NOW," Rahul commanded. With tears of shame & lust streaming down her face, Sunita slowly obeyed her son. Her filmy little panties slid down her soft thighs & floated to the floor... At last, Sunita stood nungee & quivering before her son. His eyes feasted on his Maa's naked femininity. Every gorgeous curve fascinated him: her magnificent choocheeties with their glorious puffy nipples, her broad, curvy hips & lovely thighs. Above all, he was transfixed by her neatly-trimmed triangle of luxuriant, chestnut-brown pubic hair. His huge lund was jumping with every pulse. "Oh, shit, Maa - you're so sexy & adorable... I've just GOT to screw you!" "Oh, baby, no! Please!" Sunita begged. " We can't have sex - we just CAN'T! I'm your MAA!" "I don't give a damn about that!" Rahul roared. "Look at this lund!" Sunita couldn't have torn her eyes off her son's pole of flesh if her life depended on it. "You're responsible! And don't try to lie & say you don't want to me to screw you. How can you explain away that choot juice running down your thighs, huh?" Sunita noticed it for the first time. "Ohhh, SHITTTT...!" she exclaimed, disgusted with her body's betrayal. Rahul sat down on the couch & spread his legs. "Come on, Maa - give me a blowjob. You know you want to." Sunita looked at her son's magnificent lund, oozing copious amounts of pre cum. All her moral principles screamed 'NO!!', but her tormented body had a will of its own. She hesitantly walked to her son, then slowly sank to her knees between his legs. His great lund was just inches from her face now. Sunita inhaled deeply, filling her lungs with his pheromone-rich musk. She extended her little pink-nailed fingers & tremblingly circled her son's massive lund. The taboo touch thrilled them both. Her tiny fingers couldn't completely circle Rahul's lund. Sunita slowly began to stroke him in awe. Rahul couldn't believe his Maa actually was Jacking him off. With her other hand, Sunita lifted & tenderly squeezed her son's big testicles. "You're SOOO HUGE, baby..." Sunita whispered reverently. "Chooso me, Maa - please!" Sunita looked at her son with tears of shame rolling down her cheeks & said with resignation, "God forgive me, but I've needed this soooo badly ever since I saw you masturbating a few weeks ago..." This surprised Rahul, but he had no time to think about it, because his Maa took his lund into her ravenous mouth. Rahul's muscles tensed as he saw & felt his Maa's pretty little mouth on his lund. Sunita Choosoed the huge, engorged lundhead first, stretching her lips on the shiny red dana. Rahul's brain took in the unbelievable sight. Then Sunita took in more of the massive white shaft, rubbing the big head against the roof of her mouth, then bulging her cheek out with it. She loved the taste of his pre cum. Sunita pressed her son's great lundhead against the back of her throat & pushed her face forward, taking him into her throat. Rahul watched in amazement as his lund disappeared into his Maa's esophagus. No girl had ever been able to do it before. He was in ecstasy as his lund began to chodo his own Maa's throat. "It feels soooo good...," Rahul panted. After a few long Moments of this heavenly sensation, Sunita eased his lund out of her throat & resumed her expert Choosoing. For Sunita, the fellatio was almost an act of worship. She had fought her wicked needs for as long as she possibly could, and now that she had finally submitted to them and to her son, she poured all her pent-up lust into her Choosoing: turning her head slowly from side to side, moaning on the massive red lundhead. At length, Rahul could take no more. "Oh, God! I'm gonna cum! Uhhhh! I'm gonna spray, Maa! UHHHHH!!" Sunita quickly took her son's lund out of her mouth & started to pump him frantically, with her mouth wide open. With a roar, Rahul began to ejaculate. Sperm sprayed in thick white cables high into the air & splashed down on his Maa's upturned face & hair. Sunita aimed his lund into her hungry mouth. Semen splattered against the back of her throat, quickly turning the entire inside of her mouth snow-white. She swallowed her son's precious incest seed, loving the salty taste and the feel of the warm lund -cream oozing slowly down her throat & into her belly. Rahul watched his Maa greedily Chooso down his jism, blowing cum-bubbles, her lips, nose & chin completely coated with it. Sperm ran down her neck & splashed onto her choocheeties & shoulders. At last, he stopped ejaculating. Sunita shamelessly cleaned her son's lund with her mouth, noisily Choosoing down every drop... When they caught their breath, Rahul said "That was incredible! You're a fantastic lundChoosoer, Maa - the best!" "Thank you, darling. I'm so glad you enjoyed it as much as I did..." , Sunita replied with a cough, her voice thick with her own son's semen. Then she noticed her son's lipstick-smeared lund was still as hard as a steel rod. "My God!" Sunita gasped in amazement. "After producing all that sperm, you've still got a hard-on! I can't BELIEVE it!" "You'd better believe it!" Rahul said with a wicked grin. "Lie on the couch!" Sunita did as she was told. Rahul grasped his Maa's delicate ankles in his iron grip & spread her creamy white thighs as far as possible, lifting her knees to her choochees. "Hold them," he ordered. Now, Sunita was spread totally nungee before her son. She felt so weak & utterly helpless before him - the way her husband could never even hope to make her feel. Her choot was totally exposed to his gaze for the first time. Thick choot juice oozed from the gorgeous pink lips, soaking her big puckered asshole. It was the most fantastic sight ever. Rahul quickly got on his knees between her wide-spread thighs & started rubbing the underside of his beast between her sopping choot lips, coating it with his Maa's chootl fluids. Sunita moaned in ecstasy as the tremendous shaft slithered along her wet gash like an anaconda, her hugely swollen clitoris exposed & throbbing with the sweet friction. Then, Rahul put the blood-engorged head of his lund against his Maa's tiny hole. This snapped Sunita back to reality, re-awakening the fear. This was the real thing. "WAIT, RAHUL! PLEASE!!" "What?" "Ohhhh, my baby... do you really understand the magnitude of what we are about to do?? "Yes. I'm about to chodo you." "But, sweetheart, don't you understand? Think! I'm your MAA!! This is INCEST!! If we go through with this, things will never - CAN never - be the same between us again! "I know, Maa," Rahul said seriously. "But right now, at this Moment, I just don't give a shit. All I care about is the fact that the sexiest, most adorable little lady that ever lived is spread nungee & panting before me. And I need to get inside her soooo badly..." "Ohhhhh, my darling baby... this is SOOOO WRONGGG!! ." Sunita wept. "Yes, Maa, I know it is. But that's what makes it so nasty, wicked & hot. And that's why you want it so much, isn't it?" Sunita was at war with herself as Rahul's lund rubbed her choot. "Isn't it?" "I'm soooo weak..." "Say yes, sweetheart" "OOOOOOO!!" "Be my little lady..." "GOD HELP MEEEEE!! "Surrender to me, Maa..." The wonderful friction of her son's awesome shaft against her poor choot coupled with weeks of mental torment had weakened Sunita to the point that she could no longer fight her evil need. And so the last wall of Sunita' defenses crumbled and with a little-girl whimper she said : "YES!! OHHHHHH, YESSSSSSS!! DOOO ITT!! TAKE MEEE!! MERE PYAARE - MY SON!!" With that, Rahul ever so slowly eased his lund into his Maa's most secret place - the one place in the world forbidden to all sons. Rahul's huge lund parted the slick, rubbery walls of Sunita's quivering choot inch by heavenly inch. She was simply a perfect fit. The massive lundhead pressed against her cervix, paused for a Moment, then pushed on past the tight portal & into the Holy of Holies - his own Maa's womb. Sunita whimpered helplessly as her son's lund filled & stretched her womb to the absolute limit. At last, he bottomed out - his big balls pressed snugly to her sweet asshole. Rahul loved the feeling of his Maa's tight, incredibly hot sex organ. The oh-so tender flesh of her choot felt like silk on his throbbing lund. He didn't thrust yet, giving her time to get used to him. They gazed into each others eyes searchingly for a long Moment, saying nothing. Then Sunita broke the silence with a torrent of verbal filth. "I just can't BELIEVE my SON has got his LUND thrust all the way into my WOMB!! OOOOO!! It feels SOOOOO GOOD!! Screw me, my son!! Take me!! Impale me on your massive stake!! CHODO APNI MAA KO!!. With a roar, Rahul began to chodo his Maa savagely. Sunita whined like a little girl as he pounded her choot without mercy. These feminine mewlings spurred him on. She listened to the wet Choosoing noises emanating from her sopping choot. Sunita grimaced at the this nasty sound & rubbed her son's muscular chest with her well-manicured fingers as he rode her like a lady should always be ridden. Sunita couldn't believe the filth spewing from her mouth now. It was almost like listening to the voice of a stranger as nearly 20 years of sexual frustration came bursting forth: "Yesss! That's it! Take me! Screw me! CHODO MUJHE HARD!" she shouted. " I am yours - body & soul! You OWN me, my son! My choot, my womb, my choocheeties, mouth & butt belong to you & NOBODY else! I now know that I was born to be your WHORE!! I need to have your babies - YOUR INCEST BABIES!! BREED ME!! CHODOKK MAA!! KNOCK YOUR MAA - WHORE UP!! KEEP ME PREGNANT WITH OUR KIDS!! I NEED TO GIVE BIRTH TO MY OWN GRANDCHILDREN!! WE'LL MAKE THAT PATHETIC PREMATURE EJACULATOR WITH THE 4-INCH NOODLE I CALL MY HUSBAND WORK HIMSELF TO DEATH TO SUPPORT THEM!! I'M YOUR LADY NOW - NOT THAT INFERIOR LITTLE MAN'S!!" This was simply too much. With a roar & one last thrust all the way into her womb, Rahul's lund exploded inside his Maa. Sunita screamed as she felt her son's scalding, incestuous sperm being sprayed into the deepest depths of her brutalized uterus - saturating her very aurathood to overflowing. Their mingled orgasmic juices burst out around the base of his lund, drenching his balls & her pretty asshole. Rahul's lund kept bucking his potent, baby-making seed into his one & only Maa, making her his forever. He bent down & took a swollen nipple into his mouth, stretching it as he watched her swoon. Sunita arched her spine & threw her head back in open-mouthed ecstasy. Finally, Rahul collapsed with exhaustion on top of Sunita's nungee, sweaty body, his lund still buried in his Maa's womb to the hilt...

Old 31st March 2007
Custom title

sumit008 is hunted by the papparazisumit008 is hunted by the papparazisumit008 is hunted by the papparazisumit008 is hunted by the papparazisumit008 is hunted by the papparazi
Send a message via Yahoo to sumit008
UL: 36.13 gb DL: 39.25 gb Ratio: 0.92
repped u bhai
plz continue with more incest stories

Old 31st March 2007
Custom title

v2356pogo is one with the universev2356pogo is one with the universev2356pogo is one with the universev2356pogo is one with the universev2356pogo is one with the universev2356pogo is one with the universev2356pogo is one with the universev2356pogo is one with the universev2356pogo is one with the universev2356pogo is one with the universev2356pogo is one with the universev2356pogo is one with the universe
UL: 1.40 gb DL: 1.96 gb Ratio: 0.71
Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by earthquake36 View Post
I am going to post incest stories i found on a net pls reply to get more

here is First one:

A Maa's Secret Needs
As Sunita, 35, was walking past her 18 -year - old son Rahul's room one day, she heard a moan. Thinking he might be ill, she peeked through the slightly-open door. The sight that struck Sunita's eyes floored her.

Rahul was masturbating. Of course, this fact alone came as no surprise to Sunita. She knew that all boys & most girls masturbated. Hell, she even did it herself sometimes when she read her romance novels.

But what flabbergasted her was her son's lund - it was immense. Sunita could see that it was at least 9 inches in length & thicker than her wrist. She stared as Rahul slowly stroked his massive lund. Sunita gaped at his huge red lundhead, like a small apple & glistening with pre-cum, and his white shaft, blue-veined like a mighty marble column. She saw her son's hen's egg size testicles.

My God!, Sunita thought, stunned. Look at the size of Rahul's co - thing... Then she thought of her husband Mohan's lund - just 4 inches long & not very much thicker than his finger - saying to herself (and not without pride) : He must get it from MY genes!.

Sunita kept watching in fascination, as Rahul continued to masturbate for what seemed to her an eternity. She couldn't avoid contrasting her son's amazing sexual control with his father's pathetic lack of same. Mohan was a good man who worked hard & really loved his patni (Biwi), but he was also a premature ejaculator. He was only good for 10 or 12 desperate thrusts when he entered her - that is, when he made it that far at all.

Sunita heard nasty wet noises as Rahul picked up the pace of his strokes. Involuntarily, Sunita's choot began to tingle & moisten.

Rahul was breathing heavily now - and so was his Maa. He pistoned his lund frantically. Then, it happened. With a deep groan, Rahul began to ejaculate.

Thick white ropes of sperm began erupting from the engorged head of his lund, spraying a good 5 feet into the air, then splashing down onto his stomach & chest. Sunita simply couldn't believe her eyes as she watched her son's incredible lund jetting bolt after bolt of semen, so many times she lost count. Rahul pointed his lund toward the door & sent a long, nasty string of cum splatting against it. Sunita flinched.

Rahul was spraying clear drops of semen now, like a garden hose - the dregs of his epic ejaculation. Then, with a few final strokes, it was over at last. Rahul lay there panting in exhausted satisfaction, his body & bed streaked & splattered with his cum.

Sunita' nostrils quivered at the pungent odor of her son's rich, potent sperm heavy in the air. And it excited her more than anything she had ever experienced. Her silky little panties were sopping wet with her chootl juices. Sunita knew what she must do if she was to have any peace tonight...

Sunita tip-toed to her room & closed the door quietly. She quickly took off her clothes & got onto the bed. Sunita began to rub & tug on her big, swollen clitoris, peeling back the protective hood to expose the shiny nubbin, engorged with blood. She stretched her huge, puffy pink nipples obscenely with her other hand. Sunita put first 2 fingers, then all of them into her sopping choot. She fingerchodoed herself furiously, reaming her lovely pink hole. Even this was not enough, so she began fisting her choot. In spite of herself, she imagined her hand was her son's lund ramming deep inside her.

Sunita knew it was terribly wrong to have these fantasies about her own son, but she just couldn't help herself. She listened to the nasty wet squishy sounds her choot was making and it spurred her on. Sunita bucked her crotch off the bed as she imagined her son taking her. "Ohhhh, Rahul..." she moaned. She rubbed her G-spot like a crazy aurat until she could take no more.

Sunita began to cum like never before. She had to bite down on her free hand to keep from screaming in ecstasy. Wave after orgasmic wave wracked her nungee, sweaty body. Her soft, slightly rounded belly & saucy butt clenched & quivered. The sensations were so intense, Sunita lost control & let out a long, loud fart. Even though she was alone, her face turned beet-red with embarrassment.

Gradually, the orgasms began to taper off and then ceased altogether. Her tight butt relaxed & flopped back onto the mattress. Sunita carefully extracted her hand from her sated choot, which made an obscene Choosoing noise that almost sounded mournful at being forced to relinquish it. Her hand was coated with her thick chootl juices. She brought it to her nose, inhaled deeply, then Choosoed it all off.

As she lay there catching her breath, the guilt began to set in: Ohhh, how could I stoop so low as to fantasize about MY OWN SON?? , she thought , horrified. God forgive meeee!

Then Sunita began to rationalize: Now, if I hadn't been passing Rahul's door at that very Moment, the thought would never have entered my mind! , she told herself. It was just the enormous size of Rahul's lund that threw me, that's all. After all, I'm only human! ANY lady would have reacted in EXACTLY the same way - why, of course they would!! And besides, I'll certainly NEVER have THAT awful fantasy again!" she vowed solemnly.

This made Sunita feel a little better about herself. She got up on shaky legs, put her clothes back on & went downstairs to cook dinner... As the days turned into weeks, Sunita found it increasingly difficult to keep her vow never to fantasize about her son again. Whenever Rahul was in the room, Sunita caught herself glancing involuntarily at his crotch. Her eyes simply had a will of their own. When her hubby Mohan mounted her & put his little lund in, unwanted images of Rahul's huge lund flashed through her brain like lightning. And when, after his custoManju couple of thrusts Mohan oozed his few pathetic drops of semen into her, Sunita's womb ached for her son's massive flood of rich, forbidden sperm...

Now, Sunita was truly a good aurat with the highest moral character, so naturally these taboo feelings profoundly disturbed her. Her entire life, she had always tried to do what was right. Before she accidentally saw Rahul masturbating, the outrageous idea of being sexually attracted to her own son had never once occurred to her. But now, no matter how hard she tried, she simply could not get her son's huge lund out of her mind.

"I am a LADY - not some...some FILTHY INCESTUOUS SLUT who lusts after her own child!! ," Sunita blurted out when she was alone one day, tears of rage & shame running down her blushing cheeks as the wicked thoughts tormented her yet again. "And I will overcome this!" She pounded her little fist on the kitchen table. "I WILL!!

Reply to get next part:

Good story, keep them coming ... repped+

Old 31st March 2007

Thumbs up

Sunita stood wearily at her kitchen counter making coffee, hair tousled, her eyes bloodshot from lack of sleep. She stared blankly out the window as the strong brew began to percolate. The sky was ominously dark. Storm clouds were gathering. Whatever the intensity of the gale, it could never match the tempest in Sunita's soul this day, for it was the morning after the unthinkable - sex with her own son.

Sunita's mind was a whirlwind of words & images from the night before. She remembered every shattering detail with crystal clarity: her quivering with a combination of shame & unholy desire as she stood nungee before her dominant son; sinking to her knees, taking him into her mouth; spreading her soft thighs wide; whimpering & rubbing his chest with her little hands as he took her sacred womb with that massive lund...

Ohhh God - I MUST be crazy! A Maa who fu - who does THAT with her own child has GOT to be insane!, she thought in torment, tears rolling down her blushing cheeks.

Sunita was so lost in thought that she didn't hear Rahul enter the kitchen. He paused & looked his Maa over with that special appreciation of a new lover. He saw her pretty silk robe molding to her voluptuous curves: her broad, auratly hips & saucy butt, so suggestive of fecundity; the swell of those marvelous puffy-nippled choochees straining against the thin fabric; the cute little pink satin flats with the tiny bows that he had secretly thought were so sexy. His lund began to tingle as the sight of her caused the X-rated film of their incestuous coupling to run in his head. Memories of the night before were no less vivid for Rahul than for his Maa, with the exception that his guilt, while not quite non-existent, was far less intense.

With a mischievous grin, Rahul crept up on his oblivious Maa. Sunita cried out in shock as Rahul circled her in his strong arms from behind, squeezing her choochees gently. "Mornin', Maa - or should I say 'darling'?" he said with a chuckle, kissing her neck.

"Rahul!! No!! Let me go!! LET ME GO!!" Sunita squealed in panic, struggling wildly to break free.

Rahul released her, putting his hands up defensively. "Ok, ok! Damn! I didn't mean to scare you. I just wanted to say 'good morning' properly after such an incredible night, that's all."

Sunita pressed her hand to her ample bosom, her heart fluttering like a hummingbird's wings. Her eyes were huge at her son's sudden presence. "Don't s-sneak up on me like that!!"

"Sorry!" Rahul replied, smiling again as he reached out to cup her cheek. Sunita jerked her head away.

This was certainly a turnaround in his Maa's atchoocheeude compared to the night before. Rahul was confused.

"Uh - what's up, Maa? Why so cold all of a sudden?" he asked quizzically.

"J-Rahul, we've g-got to talk...," Sunita stammered nervously, running her shaky fingers through her hair. "Sit down."

Rahul arched an eyebrow as he did so.

The coffee was ready. Sunita poured 2 mugs with difficulty & brought them slowly to the table, placing one in front of her son. She seated herself & they both drank, saying nothing for a long Moment. Rahul looked calmly at his Maa, waiting. Sunita carefully avoided his gaze.

Finally gathering up the courage to begin, Sunita rolled her eyes toward the ceiling & said: "Ab-about last night..."

"Ohhhh yeahhh!" Rahul interrupted enthusiastically with a huge grin. "God, it was INCREDIBLE! Ya know, I never DREAMED such a thing could ever happen - that one day I would actually chodo - "

"RAHUL!! Don't you say that filthy WORD to me!!" Sunita shouted. Rahul clammed up rather sheepishly.

Sunita shut her eyes tightly & shook her head. "Christ, what a mess - a nightmare, that's what it is. I keep praying to wake up, but I know I never will...." Tears began to roll again.

Rahul was moved by his Maa's anguish. He wanted to say something to ease her mind.

"Maa," he said with a serious tone, "I think I know why you're so upset."

Sunita looked at him. "You do?"

"Yeah. You're all torn up because you're worried that our having sex has twisted me - turned me into a pervert. Am I right?"

"Y-Yes...," Sunita whispered, lowering her head in shame.

Rahul took her hand & smiled reassuringly. "Well, don't worry about that! I'm still the same person I was before last night. Hell, even better! How could I not be - after making love to such an adorable little lady?" He brought his Maa's hand to his lips & kissed it, giving her his best seductive look.

Sunita quickly pulled her hand back. "Stop it, you fool!!" she snapped. "You just don't get it, do you? What we did last night was wrong, dead wrong , an absolutely TERRIBLE sin - and more than that, a serious crime! If anyone ever found out about it, I'd be sent to PRISON, my reputation ruined & our family destroyed forever!"

"Well, it's not as if I'm gonna print up leaflets...," Rahul said flippantly.

"Shut up, you damned idiot!" Sunita spat furiously. "What about your poor father, huh? We betrayed him in the worst possible way - right in there, on that couch that he worked hard to pay for!" she said , jabbing a finger toward the living room. "Have you NO sense of shame? None at all?"

This struck a nerve. "Look, I wasn't really thinking too much about DAD when we were getting it on. Who the hell would in a situation like that?" Rahul said, becoming a little angry. "Anyway, YOU were the one who started blurting out all that 'I'm you're lady now, not that inferior little mans' shit!."

"Ohhhh my GODDD!! Don't remind meee!!" Sunita cried out, covering her ears.

The recollection of his Maa's outrageous words of passion caused Rahul's big lund to stir. "Did you mean all that stuff you said, Maa?" he asked in a deeper voice.

Sunita looked squarely at her son for a Moment before answering honestly. "Y-yes - I did. That's what TERRIFIES me! I-I just got caught up in it all!" she exclaimed, wringing her hands. "Ohhh, how COULD I betray Mohan like that? He loves us both & works so hard! It's not his fault he can't satisfy me. It would kill him if he ever found out, just KILL him!"

"He won't ever find out, Maa. Why should he? There's absolutely no reason we can't continue to - "

"HOLD IT!!" Sunita barked. "We aren't going to 'continue' anything - understand?"

"Well, why the hell not?" Rahul replied, his blood pressure rising. "You just now said that Dad can't get the job done in the sack. We both know damn well that I CAN, so why NOT continue?"

"No! No way! Your father is sexually inadequate - yes, it's true - but I've endured that for nearly 20 years. I'll just have to resign myself to it, that's all. I betrayed my husband in a Moment of madness, and the guilt is HORRIBLE! I will never do it again - NEVER!" Sunita said vehemently.

"What about me, Maa?" Rahul said, the pain etched on his face. "Making love to you was the greatest thing I've ever experienced - just mind-blowing. It was far more than just a good screw for me because I KNOW that we connected in a unique way. We really became ONE when I was inside you, Maa - our souls as well as our bodies. Can you deny it?"

"Oh, honey, don't make this more difficult than it already is. Please...," Sunita whined, her spine tingling at her son's words.

"Come on - admit it..."

"Al-alright - yes. Yes, we did become one. God, it's true...," Sunita said in a little girl whisper.

"Yes! Now, you KNOW that we are meant to be together, Maa - to feel that ecstasy again. It will kill us both if we don't...," Rahul said, slowly leaning forward to kiss his Maa. Their lips touched. Sunita closed her eyes as she tentatively returned her son's kiss, moaning weakly into his mouth. Rahul reached out & cupped her soft choocheety, feeling her nipple against his palm.

Sunita opened her eyes suddenly. She shoved Rahul's hand away & leaped out of her chair.

"NO!! , Sunita cried out. "We are NOT going to do that again! It ends now, you hear me? NOW!!" She turned & fled, sobbing.

Rahul got to his feet. "Oh yeah? You really think so, huh?" he shouted after his Maa. "We'll see about that! Bitch!!." He kicked over his chair in frustrated rage.

The following weeks were a living hell for them both. Sunita struggled to maintain the appearance of normalcy for the benefit of her husband & family, but the strain on her was tremendous. Rahul kept trying to kiss & fondle his Maa whenever he got the chance. As a result, Sunita desperately tried to avoid being alone with her son, even for a Moment.

Then there were the awful dreams. They were the same every night: She lying on that damn couch, nungee & sweaty, panting like a bitch in heat as Rahul leers & slides his huge lund deep inside her, touching places no man ever had; her moaning & saying all those horrible lustful things to her own son. Then, just when Rahul begins spewing his seed into her as her own orgasm hits, she glances out of the corner of her eye and is astonished to see Mohan and her family standing there, sneers of loathing on their faces. Sunita opens her mouth to beg them for forgiveness, but in the throes of her shattering climax, all she can do is make a vulgar grunting noise. Mohan, her parents & all the others slowly point their fingers at her accusingly & shout in unison: "WHORE!!."

At that point, Sunita always awoke with a start, her heart pounding.

"Wha-? What is it, hon? What's the matter?" Mohan asked sleepily one night.

"N-Nothing! Just another b-bad dream, that's all. Go back to sleep...," she replied miserably.

"You've been having a lot of those lately. Want to tell me about them? That's what I'm here for, baby," he said lovingly, rubbing her back.

"Uh - no thanks," Sunita said. "It's nothing - just a phase I'm going through, I guess. It'll work it's way out of my system soon...," she said without conviction.

"Well, ok, sugar. Whatever you think is best. I'm here if you need me," Mohan said, kissing her tenderly.

Sunita settled back down, her husband's kind concern making her feel like even more of a shit. She would sleep no more that night...

And so it went. Then one evening Mohan came home from work with an announcement: "The boss told me I've got to go to Zimbabwe to close down our branch there," he said wearily. "Zimbabwe, for Christ's sake..."

Sunita's blood turned to ice. "What! Let him send somebody else!"

"No dice, baby. I'm the only guy available with the necessary experience & seniority to handle the job. Unfortunately, all the others who could do it are already busy with other assignments, so I drew the short straw. Shit!"

"Well, how long is this going to take? 2 or 3 days?" she asked hopefully.

Mohan laughed. "Don't I wish! No. This is going to take at least a month - maybe more..."

Sunita was aghast. The idea of trying to fend off Rahul's advances for even a few days was scary enough, but for a whole MONTH!

"T-Take me with you!" she pleaded desperately.

"Out of the question!" Mohan replied firmly. "Zimbabwe is no place for Whites - especially White women. Haven't you heard about Mugabe killing all those farmers? I would never set foot in that shithole myself if Goldstein wasn't ordering me to go. Damn him..."

Omigod!, Sunita thought in a panic, seeing no way out.

"When do you h-have to leave?"

"In the morning."

"WHAT!"

"Yeah, I know, I know. Let's not talk about it any more tonight! I want to savor one last evening of peace before a month of constant pains in the ass! What's for dinner?"

During dinner & afterward, Mohan was talking with a forced joviality, attempting to raise his spirits & Sunita's, but it only made things worse. Rahul, on the other hand, seemed to be in a fine mood. All smiles, in fact. Laughing at his father's little jokes & tired stories.

Surprise, surprise..., Sunita thought with a grim sarcasm.

As his father bantered on throughout the evening, Rahul kept glancing knowingly at his Maa. Sunita nervously avoided his gaze. Finally, at about 10:30, Mohan yawned & stretched.

"Well, I guess I better hit the ol' hay! Gotta get up early. Coming up with me, hon?" he asked Sunita, a familiar glint in his eye.

"Uh-yeah, sure..." She got up, sighing inwardly.

"Cut the lights off when you go to bed, Rahul. Goodnight, partner.," Mohan said.

"Yeah, I will. Night!" Rahul replied.

Mohan took his patni (Biwi)'s hand affectionately as he led her upstairs. Sunita could feel Rahul's eyes on her.

As soon as they got in bed, Mohan started fumbling with her choochees & wetly kissing her ear - which she particularly hated.

"Daddy's got a going-away present for his li'l girl - oh yes, he does! Heh heh!" Mohan simpered. Sunita rolled her eyes in the dark as he made his move. Without any foreplay worthy of the name, he got between her legs. Sunita winced as Mohan pressed his 4 -inch lund into her dry choot. He immediately began thrusting frantically, panting like a steam engine with urgency, his undersized testicles flapping loosely against her chootads. Sunita just laid there passively, waiting for it to end.

It wasn't a long wait. Within a minute, Mohan began whining like a aurat: "Ohhhh! Yeah! I'm gonna cum! Gonna shoot it! OOOO!." A few drops of semen oozed from the tip of his lund, barely moistening Sunita's choot. She was glad of the darkness. It hid the look on her face.

Mohan kissed her sloppily but lovingly as he rolled off of her, exausted. He was asleep almost at once, snoring as usual. Sunita lay next to him looking up at the darkened ceiling...

Old 31st March 2007

Thumbs up

Sunita closed the front door, put her purse on the coffee table & sat down heavily. She had just got back from driving Mohan to the airport & seeing him off. "Well, baby, gotta go!" he said when the boarding announcement for his flight came over the loudspeaker. "Now, don't forget to make sure the doors & windows are locked at night before you go to bed. Ah, hell - listen to me cluckin' like a Maa hen! I'm sure everything will be fine!." Sunita smiled weakly. He leaned down to give her a kiss. Mohan picked up his bag, waved & walked out to board the plane.

Sunita had taken her time driving home, needing to think. She also wanted to make sure that Rahul would have left for his job before she got there. Knowing that she would be alone with her son for at least a month filled her with dread. Sunita wracked her brain searching for ways to fend him off, but she knew that since Mohan wouldn't be there to help curtail Rahul's advances by his mere presence, it would be extremely difficult. Finally, she gave up trying to devise clever avoiDance tactics & just resolved to to remain steadfast in her refusal to give in to him.

Her nervousness increased as the day wore on. She turned on the tube & tried to watch a soap opera, but she was too keyed up for that. Then she did housework to try to keep her mind occupied. She vacuumed all the carpets, mopped the kitchen floor like a sailor swabbing the deck & dusted up a storm. As she paused to wipe the sweat from her brow, she glanced up at the clock: 4:07 P.M.

Rahul will be home soon. God...

She was in the middle of making dinner when she heard the heavy sound of a man's feet on her front steps. Her heart began to pound as the dana turned & the door opened slowly inward. There he was. A chill ran down Sunita's spine at the sight of her son. He stood there for a Moment in the doorway looking at her, then closed the door behind him. He walked slowly through the living room with the deadly grace of a hunting leopard, a slight smile on his lips. Sunita tensely returned to stirring her sauce. Rahul came close to his Maa, peering over her shoulder.

"MMM! Smells delicious!" he said in his deep, sensuous voice.

"It's just s-spaghetti bolognese & garlic bread. N-nothing special...," Sunita stuttered, his closeness unsettling her.

"One of my favorites...."

"It'll be done in a f-few minutes."

"Well then, I guess I'd better go wash up a little before I - dig in to your goodies..."

Sunita looked sideways without turning her head. Rahul hummed a tune as he sauntered out of the kitchen & went upstairs to freshen up.

Dinner was eaten mostly in silence. Sunita's nerves took away her appechoocheee, so she just picked at her food. Rahul ate with his usual gusto.

"Why aren't you eating, Maa?" he asked as he helped himself to second plateful.

"Oh, I - I'm just not hungry, I guess..."

"Well, that's a shame. You really outdid yourself this time!" he said, taking a drink of his red wine.

"Thank you."

After dinner, they went into the living room to watch t.v. Rahul sat down on the couch - in the same spot where she'd given him the blowjob. He looked up at his Maa innocently. Blushing, Sunita sat in the chair. She picked up the clicker, turned on the set & went through the channels, finally settling on a nature program about rhinos. At about the midway point in the show, there was a scene with the dominant bull rhino following one of his cows around, sniffing her hindquarters. The camera then focused on his massive erection: a good 3 feet long & as thick as a man's arm. Sunita's throat tightened. The aroused bull rhino suddenly mounted his cow, sliding that tremendous organ into her. She gave a sort of whinny as he started to "take care of business." Sunita couldn't stand THIS. She quickly changed the channel to a sitcom, not looking at Rahul. He raised an amused eyebrow, but said nothing.

After a few hours of boob tube viewing interspersed with Sunita's monosyllabic responses to Rahul's attempts to engage her in conversation, Sunita spoke.

"I'm tired now. It's been a long day, so I'll say g-goodnight..." She got up, forced a smile & headed for the stairs.

"Night Night! Sleep well..." Rahul said, watching the sway of his Maa's shapely chootads through narrowed eyes as she ascended the steps. Then he went back to watching the movie.

Sunita took her bra off, then slipped the sheer nightie on. Well, at least I made it through the first evening alone with him, she thought. Thank God he didn't try anything... She got in bed, pulled the covers over her, sighed with relief & reached over to turn out the lamp.

Sunita awoke with a cry of alarm, sitting bolt upright in bed. She was covered with a sheen of sweat. It was that filthy dream again. "Oh, damn it to HELL!" she swore in breathless frustration. She looked over at the clock radio: 1:26 A.M.

Sunita swung her legs off the bed & turned on the light. She put on her pink satin slippers & headed for the bathroom. As she was at the sink splashing water on her face, Sunita paused & looked in the mirror.

Now, THAT is one tired gal..., she said to herself, shaking her head wearily. She turned off the faucet, dried her face with the towel & went back to her bedroom.

Sunita laid back down & was reaching to turn out the lamp when the door opened. Rahul . And he was clad only in a pair of close-fitting silk jockey shorts.

"Rahul! W-What do you want?" Sunita exclaimed, gripping the covers tightly.

"I heard you cry out. What's wrong?" he said, striding forward.

"Nothing - nothing at all! I just had a b-bad dream. I'm fine now," she stammered apprehensively. "G-Go back to bed, Rahul. Goodnight!"

"Poor thing!" Rahul said solicitously, ignoring her. He sat down on the bed. "You've had an lot of those dreams lately, haven't you? I've heard you cry out several times, but I didn't come to check on you because I knew Dad was here to - comfort you..." He stroked her arm.

Sunita pulled her arm away. "They-they're just silly dreams, that's all. Don't make a big deal out of it! I told you I was fine, now go back to your room!"

"It helps to talk about these things. Ya know - get them off your chest..." Rahul's eyes were on his Maa's choochees. The sheer fabric of the nightie clung to her sweaty flesh, concealing nothing. Sunita's huge, puffy pink nipples caused his lund to awaken with astonishing speed.

Sunita saw her son leering & pulled the blanket over her. "I don-don't want to talk about it - especially now! If I change my mind, you'll be the first to know! Now let me get some rest!"

"I bet I know why you can't sleep," Rahul smiled down at her, his eyes slits. "You keep dreaming about you & me on that couch, don't you, Maa?"

"G-Get the hell out of here, Rahul!!" Sunita shouted, her heart hammering in her chest. "R-RIGHT NOW!!"

"I KNEW it! Ha!" Rahul exclaimed at her reaction. "What you need is a little 'hair of the dog'..." He stood up & whipped off his underwear in a flash.

Sunita's eyes bulged at the sight of her son's massive lund, slashing the air like a deadly broadsword of flesh.

"OMIGOD!!" Sunita scrambled to flee in panic, but Rahul caught her easily & held her in his powerful arms.

"Let me make those dreams go away, sweetheart..." he breathed , then kissed her hard.

Sunita desperately pounded Rahul's broad shoulders & back with her little fists, but to no avail. He was far stronger than she was. Rahul forced his rigid jeebh between her pretty, trembling lips, sliding it over her teeth & gums, demanding admittance. She struggled to keep her mouth closed, but the sheer power of his masculinity was simply overwhelming. Her punches gradually tapered off, then ceased altogether. Sunita moaned helplessly as she accepted Rahul's jeebh. Instinctively, she began to Chooso it hard. She slowly wrapped her arms around his neck. Rahul cupped his Maa's left choochee with his right hand, kneading it gently. It was sooo soft & warm. Sunita involuntarily arched her back at her son's touch, as if trying to press even more of her choocheety into his strong hand. It felt so wonderful. She somehow mustered the strength to break the kiss.

"Ohhh, Rahul, honeyyy! We can't do this again - we CAN'TTT!!" Sunita whined, pushing on his chest feebly. "PLEASE don't make meeee!!"

"Now, be a good girl...," Rahul replied, his voice thick with lust. He grasped her nightie at the collar with both hands & slowly, sensuously ripped it open, exposing his Maa's gorgeous nungee body, inch by trembling inch.

Sunita's pretty eyes were huge. "Oh my LORD!!" she exclaimed in shocked disbelief.

Rahul reveled in the beauty of Sunita's choochees once more. With a growl, he pounced on them, taking his Maa's right nipple into his starving mouth, Choosoing it deep. Sunita cried out as waves of intense pleasure emanated from her teat, washing over her entire body. Instantly, her choot began to tingle & moisten as Rahul worked his jaws on her big nip. At length, he stretched it obscenely, releasing it with a loud, wet "pop!." They both saw how inflamed it was now, glistening with his saliva. Rahul blew on Sunita's poor puffy nipple, making it even harder. Then he went to work on the other one. His hand slid slowly down Sunita's soft, quivering belly to her mound. Rahul combed his fingers through his Maa's silken pubic hair, the color of rich mahogany, as he continued to nurse on her choocheeties. Those bold, adventurous fingers went even further down , finding her seeping pink hole. He eased first 2, then 3 fingers into her, quickly finding her G-Spot. Rahul rubbed & reamed his Maa's hot choot like a true master, adoring the feel of her sopping ladyflesh on his relentless fingers. Sunita mewled helplessly. Her resolve was being swept away by a raging torrent of forbidden lust. Then, she went over the falls...

"Oh! I - I'm, I think, I think I'm gonna...I'M GONNA CUMMMM!! OOOOO!! CUMMMMINGGG!!" Sunita squealed as her orgasm struck. Rahul Choosoed her choocheeties even harder & fingered her choot furiously as she convulsed under him, bucking her hips.

Ever so gradually, the spasms tapered off, leaving Sunita panting for breath. Rahul slowly withdrew his fingers from his Maa's tunnel of love & inspected them. They were soaked with her choot juice, so much so that his fingertips were wrinkled. He sniffed, then noisily Choosoed off every drop with relish.

"Ohhhh!!" Sunita exclaimed at the wicked sight.

"Maa, your honey is so sweet, I just gotta taste it straight from the source!" Rahul said with a grin as he quickly slid down Sunita's body. He spread her thighs wide.

"Oh, what are you DOING?? You - you can't mean...OHHHHHH RAHULKKK!!" Sunita brayed as he thrust his mouth into her sodden choot. Rahul began Choosoing his Maa's choot like a lunatic. Sunita looked down between her thighs in utter disbelief at Rahul's nose buried in her downy pubic curls. Mohan would NEVER do this for her. Once, when she asked him to early in their marriage, he'd told her it was disgusting. She never mentioned it again, but it was one of her favorite masturbatory fantasies. And now her own son was doing it to her. "GOD!!"

Rahul was devouring Sunita's snatch. Her wonderfully chubby little choot cheeks were spread on his face as he Choosoed her - sooo soft. His mouth formed a tight seal on the oh-so tender pink rose petal lips of his Maa's choot. He licked her delicate inner & outer folds, then slipped his long jeebh as deep into Sunita's cleft as he possibly could. Rahul jeebh-chodoed her vigorously, reveling in the feel of his Maa's steaming choot clenching his jeebh so tightly.

"Ohhh, Jesus - this can't be HAPPENING!! Not with MY BABY!! Ohshit - feels SOOOO GOOOD!! CHOOSO MAAYYYY!!" Sunita cried, head thrashing on the pillow.

Rahul rubbed his face from side to side in Sunita's gushing choot, coating it with her rich, thick choot juice. Then he went even further, burying his wet face between her butt cheeks. He licked his Maa's gorgeous puckered asshole, then Choosoed it just as he had her choot.

Swept up in the Moment, Sunita squealed at the delicious nastiness of it all. "OOOOO!! EAT MAA'S BUTT, YOU LITTLE BASTARD!! YEAH!! CHOOSOKK MY ASSHOLE!!" she shouted.

This spurred Rahul into a frenzy. He shook his face, making her soft, warm fanny jiggle delightfully, then reached up & grabbed Sunita's choocheeties, stretching her swollen nipples as he feasted on her ass. This was just too much for her.

"OHHHGODDD!! OHHHSHITTT!! I - I'M...OOOOO CHRISTTTTTT - I'M CUMMMMINGGGGGG!! AIEEEEEEEEEE!!" Sunita shrieked as the second orgasm hit like a tornado. Her head seemed to explode. She saw tens of thousands of tiny white stars, blinding her. Her body quivered all over, as if she had gripped a live wire. For a long Moment, she laid there, humming senselessly, her nervous system overloaded.

Rahul lovingly Choosoed each trembling chootad when he saw that his Maa had come back down from the clouds. Sunita looked at her son's smiling face, shining with her choot juice. "Ohhhh, God in Heaven, baby - that was just the most INCREDIBLE feeling!! I ...I'm at a loss for words!!"

"Good! I'm glad. I absolutely love makin' you cum, Maa," he replied. "Now for the main event!"

Rahul eagerly got on his knees between Sunita's creamy thighs. She gawked at her son's massive 9-inch lund: the huge mushroom head, so turgid with blood it seemed ready to burst; the thick white shaft, mottled with angry blue veins. It was jutting threateningly above her choot. A thick string of precum oozed from the shiny dana onto her pubic hair. Rahul rubbed it in, matting her bush. Sunita gasped at the contact. She knew she had to try to put a stop to this madness one last time.

"Ohhh, Rahul, sweetheart, please don't make Maa do this!!" she begged desperately. "You've already Choosoed my ti - choochees & my...down there. Surely that's enough to s-satisfy you! Please let me keep what little remains of my self-respect as your Maa!! PLEEEZE!!" Sunita wept pitifully.

But her pleadings only made Rahul want her even more. "Now, be still, little one," he said, as if speaking to a child. "You wouldn't want to leave me in this condition, would you? Just look at poor ol' "Mr. Johnson" here - he needs you! If you don't help him, he's liable to explode!"

Rahul began patting Sunita's sopping choot with his lund, causing choot juice to splash on them both. Sunita hissed through gritted teeth at the sensation. He slowly rubbed the underside of his meaty shaft between the pink folds of his Maa's snatch, the friction on her exposed clit making her grunt. Then he slid it down between her lovely butt cheeks, massaging her quivering asshole. Finally. Rahul put the huge lundhead against the little weepy entrance of her choot & popped it in, making Sunita cry out. She could feel her chootl muscles clenching involuntarily at his pulsating dana, trying to Chooso his whole lund into her body.

"Surrender to me, sweetheart...," he rasped lustily.

"OOOOOO, RAHULKKK!! PLEEEZE!!"

"Come on, little darlin'..."

"GOD GIVE ME STRENGTH!!"

"Let me have your secret treasure, Maa..."

"I'M SOOO TIRED...SOOOO WEAK...," she wailed.

Rahul slipped in one more inch, the exquisite torture of holding back making him grit his teeth. "I need your choot - now!!" he growled.

This was simply more than Sunita could stand. She could deny herself no longer: "ALRIGHT, DAMN YOU!!" she hissed. "YESSS - TAKE ME!! CHODOKKK YOUR MAA!!"

With a roar of triumph, Rahul impaled her on his stake of flesh. He felt his lundhhead enter the womb that created him - the holy cathedral of his Maa's aurathood. His big balls pressed tight to her asshole. Sunita whimpered like a little girl. Rahul looked down at her, ecstatic. "I'm IN YOU, Maa!! Shit, it feels SOOO GREAT!!"

He began to screw his Maa hard. Sunita rubbed his chest as he rode her, looking up at him with big eyes & open mouth, hardly believing that this was happening again. She wrapped her sexy legs around her son's hips, locking her ankles on his pumping ass & curling her painted toes. "YEAH!! THAT'S ITTT!! PUT THE WOOD TO MAA GOOD!!"

These nasty words added fuel to Rahul's already raging passion. He rotated his hips, reaming Sunita's succulent choot with his lund. She squealed with delight. "You LOVE it - don't you, bitch??" he panted, reveling in the total sexual submission of his own Maa.

"YESSS!! I DO, I DOOOO!!" she howled. "GIVE ME YOUR GORGEOUS LUND - YOU MAACHODOER!! UH!! UHHH!!"

Rahul was pounding his huge lund into his Maa without mercy now. Sunita heard the nasty wet noises of their chodoing: SQUISH! SQUISH! SQUISH!. She looked down between her thighs & saw a thick bubbly froth of their sex juices on her stretched choot lips. She scooped some onto her fingers & Choosoed it off with relish, looking shamelessly into her son's eyes as she did so.

"You incredibly hot little bitch!!" Rahul leered down at her. "Do you realize your OWN SON is chodoing you - and in your marriage bed??"

"GOD!! YESSSSSSS!! SCREW ME, YOU DIRTY BASTARD!! TAKE WHAT BELONGS TO YOUR LIMP-DICK FATHER!! TAKE YOUR MAA'S CHOOTTT!!"

"Hell yeah!! You're my li'l Maa-whore now, ain't ya?? Huh, bitch?"

"OHHH SHIT YESS!! POUND ME - CHODOKKKK YOUR WHORE!! PUNISH YOUR WICKED MAA WITH YOUR LUND!! UHHHHHH!!"

Rahul was huffing like a steam train on a steep grade. "Almost there!! Beg for my cum, Maa!!"

"OOOOO!! SOAK MEEE!! GIMME YOUR NASTY INCEST SEED!! KNOCK MAA UPPPP!! GODDDDD!!"

That did it: "HERE IT CUMMMS, MAA!! ARRRRGGHHHHH!! UGGGGGHHHHH!!"

Rahul's lund erupted deep inside his Maa's womb. Thick white strings of sticky, scalding incestuous sperm began bursting from his tiny piss hole, saturating the inflamed walls of Sunita's conquered sex. She screamed in ecstasy, thrashing her head on the pillow. Rahul kept pumping his lund into her as he ejaculated over & over, balls slapping her ass. He leaned down to Chooso a wildly-jigging choocheety, watching his Maa's open-mouthed swoon. Their mingled chodo fluids poured out around his shaft, drenching her asshole & pooling on the bed.

At last, Rahul stopped cumming. He slumped onto his Maa. They were both completely exausted. He Choosoed her sweaty choochees like a contented baby as she cooed, stroking his hair. Sunita kept her legs wrapped tightly around him, not yet wanting to relinquish his still-hard lund...

After they had recovered a bit and Rahul's lund had softened & slid out of his Maa's sodden choot, Sunita lay in his arms, her head on his chest.

"Well, honey, you finally cornered me, didn't you?" Sunita said, looking up at him ruefully.

Old 31st March 2007

Thumbs up

rep IF u like IT.plz more to come.........

Old 31st March 2007

Thumbs up

"Yeah, I did - and I ain't the least bit sorry about it, either! Are you?"

Sunita thought for a long Moment before answering. "I know I SHOULD be. A Maa IS NOT supposed to have sex with her son under any circumstances - period. But, ohhhh, I fought my need for you soooo hard - God knows I did! I can't fight it any more! Some things are just meant to be!" Sunita exclaimed, kissing his well-muscled chest. She suddenly felt an tremendous sense of peace & freedom course through her at formal surrender to her son.

Rahul kissed the top of her head. He felt like a king. "And did you mean that part about wanting me to "knock you up"?

Sunita bit her lower lip & closed her eyes tight. "God! You would have to remember THAT..."

"Did you mean it?" Rahul repeated seriously.

"Ohhhh, sweetheart, I-I know it's not right, but YESSS!! Yes, I did mean it - every damn word!! I soooo want to bear your child - to have your sperm take over my entire body, making my belly & choochees swell hugely... I NEED it!!"

"God, Maa! Do you have any idea what it does to me, hearing you say that?" Rahul said, squeezing her choochee lovingly. His brow furrowed. "But what about Dad?"

"Ohhhh, baby, I know!!" Sunita exclaimed, tears filling her pretty eyes. "Your poor father doesn't deserve this, any of it. We'll have to be super careful to keep our true relationship secret, hon. It would crush him if he ever found out! But I just can never be satisfied with him again. Spreading my thighs for him, feeling his little lund dribbling into me after being taken by you..." she shivered. "It fills me with revulsion! I know that's awful - but I just can't HELP it!! You're TEN times the man he is!! Ohhh, Rahul, I just wish I could be YOUR patni (Biwi) - and the Maa of your children!" Sunita wept with joy.

"Precious baby..." Rahul murmured, stoking her hair as she slowly drifted off to sleep, safe at last in her son's arms...

A bemused half-smile creased Rahul Jenkins' face. He had been in a deep sleep when the surreal dream began with Rahul lying naked on soft grass in a beautiful garden. A cool spring breeze caused his loins to stir. Then Rahul saw a lovely pink flower on a long, leafy vine slowly descending from its bush to hover just above his face. Its sweet perfume, oddly intoxicating, filled his lungs. He could see nectar on the delicate inner petals. It moved down his body, as if appraising every bit of him, until it came to his erect manhood. His lund was an clearly an object of fascination for the strange flower. It moved around sinuously to observe it from every angle. Rahul wondered dully if the thing could really see it somehow. It hovered directly above Rahul's throbbing lund for a long Moment, the nectar dripping onto the bulbous head & tRakeshling down the shaft. Ever so slowly, the flower opened wide, lowering itself. The dewy petals then closed on his organ with a surprising tightness. The flower began to slide up & down his lund with great sensuality. A mounting heat radiated from Rahul's lund. He furrowed his brow & moaned. This was indeed a dream of unprecedented realism - even if he was he was having sex with foliage.

Rahul slowly cranked his eyes open halfway. At first he saw the flower on his lund. Then the sleep-fog evaporated - and the blossom was magically transformed into his nungee Maa. Sunita was straddling her son, slowly riding his 9-inch lund, her little pink-nailed hands on his broad chest.

"Maa! Jesus!", Rahul exclaimed, his eyes bulging suddenly. He was Momentarily confused, his heart pounding; then the delicious memory of the night before came flooding back.

"Well, good morning, sleepyhead", Sunita said, smiling gloriously. "I thought you'd never wake up."

Rahul sleepy head fell back to the pillow & he groaned with pleasure. "What a way to greet the day..."

Sunita giggled & picked up the pace of her ride. Rahul reached up & took his Maa's bouncing choochees in his strong hands, rolling her puffy pink nipples in his fingers. He could see her lovely white butt sliding up & down on his shaft in the full-length mirror at the foot of the bed, and the way it jiggled delightfully when she ground her crotch into his.

"Yeah - take it, baby..."

Sunita threw her head back in open-mouthed ecstasy. Rahul thought she looked incredibly sexy like this.

"God, what an adorable lady you are - a pornographer's wet dream..."

"Oh, you say the most sinful things to your poor Maa..." Sunita panted.

"And you eat it up, don't you?"

"God yes. Oh, baby - this feels so wonderful..." Sunita mewled.

"You are the ultimate screw, Maa. Nobody can hold a candle to you - nobody", he said, meaning it, as he grasped her soft butt cheeks, spreading them so he could more clearly see her delectible asshole in the mirror.

Sunita hissed through gritted teeth as waves of pleasure emanated from her juicy choot. She was Babubing up & down on her son's lund frantically now.

"I'm almost there, sweetie," she rasped. "Make Maa cum - please. Oh lord..."

Rahul slipped 2 fingers in his Maa's anus & began shaking them. "Cum for your man, little one. That's it..."

"Oh, Rahul, I am - I'm cumming. God!", Sunita squealed, her asshole clenching her son's fingers like a thick rubber band, her chootads quivering as she impaled herself to the balls one last time. Rahul Choosoed his Maa's choochee deep into his mouth, watching her expression closely, loving it. In the throes of her orgasm, her choot spasmed uncontrollably on his thick rod. Tears flowed down her blushing cheeks as she became totally caught up in the Moment.

It was all too much for Rahul. "Oh, shit, Maa - here it comes. Aw chodo!..."

Thick white ribbons of sperm spewed from his turgid dana over & over, saturating his own Maa's sacred womb. Rahul bucked his lund up into Sunita as far as possible with every ejaculation, until her choot overflowed & their blended sex juices oozed down his shaft, soaking his balls.

Then, with one final spurt, it was over. Sunita collapsed on Rahul's chest, his iron lund still buried in her choot to the hilt. Rahul lovingly stroked her hair, murmuring praise...

"Here, have the last sausage - you've earned it", Sunita said with a lascivious smile. They were sitting at the kitchen table finishing a big breakfast of scrambled eggs, sausage & blueberry pancakes.

"Um, thanks..." Rahul mumbled, his mouth stuffed with food. Sunita laughed. "You look like a chipmunk."

She sat back & took a sip of her coffee, watching her son eat, and growing pensive as she thought about what they had just done; about the profound transformation of their relationship.

"No turning back now..." she muttered to herself.

"Huh?", Rahul asked as he chewed the sausage.

Sunita shook out of her reverie. "I said 'no turning back now'."

"Yes - that's right", he replied, nodding seriously.

"How do you feel about that, hon? I mean really feel?"

There was no hesitation. "I can truthfully say that I feel great about it. Sure, I felt guilt at first - hell, maybe I still feel a little." Rahul shrugged. "I suppose it wouldn't be natural otherwise, you know? But having you just feels so good - so right - that it far outweighs any negative feelings about it. How 'bout you?"

His Maa sighed. "I always tried to live a decent, moral life - you know that. But - to my astonishment - now that I've thrown all that out the window & violated the ultimate taboo I'm happy, truly happy for the first time ever. I've never felt such a wonderful sense of peace & fulfillment - never even dreamed such joy existed." Sunita laughed suddenly & rolled her eyes toward the ceiling. "Ya know, if a psychic had told me a few weeks ago that I would soon spread my thighs for my own son, I would have spat in his face..."

Rahul chuckled. "Yeah, I know what you mean. I can hardly believe we've actually done it myself."

Sunita leaned forward. "But it's still the most terrible sin, darling - just awful..." she said in a scandalized whisper.

"Yes, I know it is - believe me, I do. But that's what makes it so chodoin' hot, ain't it?", he said with a wicked grin, as he slipped his hand into her pretty robe.

"Yes - yes. God forgive me..." Sunita closed her eyes tight & bit her lower lip, loving the warmth of Rahul's hand gently kneading her soft choochee.

"I want you - right now..." Rahul growled.

"What - already? Oh baby, you are simply amazing..." Sunita exclaimed as he hastily pushed the plates aside. They stood and he opened her silk robe & eased it off her slim shoulders. It fell to the floor, forming a puddle of cobalt blue. Rahul's eyes feasted on his gloriously nungee Maa for a lingering Moment. His manhood throbbed at every luscious curve: her magnificent conical choochees, large, but not out of proportion; the soft, slightly rounded belly; the hourglass hips; and her lovely legs, seemingly carved of the choicest marble by a master's hand.

"Damn, Maa", Rahul exclaimed in appreciation "You are as sexy as hell."

"How I love it when you look at me like that..." Sunita said quietly.

Rahul picked her up with ease & gently set her bottom on the kitchen table. Sunita laid down & drew her knees up to her choochees, slowly opening the gates of paradise for her son once again. Rahul's big lund jumped at the gorgeous image of his Maa spread before him. So inviting - a vision of feminine vulnerability. Her neat triangle of rich pubic hair contrasted so beautifully with her creamy white skin. And the full pink lips of her choot...

Precum began to pour copiously from Rahul's red dana at the sight. He stepped forward to drool it down onto Sunita's bush in a thick, syrupy stream. She sighed as he began to rub his great white shaft against her box, sawing against the erect clitoris as he matted her pubic hair. The warm, silken folds of her vulva kissed the underside of his rod beseechingly. Then Rahul slid his lund down between her spongy chootads, lest her twitching anus begin to feel left out. Sunita shivered at the forbidden sensation. Her chootl juices were flowing now. Finally, when he judged the time was right, Rahul placed the burnished helmet of his conquering hero against the sopping portal of his Maa's aurathood.

"Are you ready, pretty one?", he asked.

"Yes - oh my God yes..." Sunita whispered in a little girl voice.

Rahul pressed forward, parting the hot, oily walls of her heavenly choot with exquisite slowness. He paused for a Moment when his taut lundhead reached her cervix, then pushed on past into Sunita's holy of holies. She whimpered helplessly, looking up at her son with wide, doe eyes. Rahul held still, his big testicles pressed snugly to her sweet asshole.

"Oh yes," Rahul growled, breaking a small silence. "I've got you now..."

"Oooo! Yes - you have. Pin meee..."

Rahul began to hump his Maa with measured strokes, bracing himself with his hands on the table. Sunita spread her milk-white thighs as far as possible, giving him total access - wanting every bit of his lund inside her body. She curled her little painted toes at the incredible sensations sweeping her away. Rahul saw her beautiful choochees jiggling with every thrust. He leaned his head down & took a swollen nipple into his ravenous mouth, watching her as he did so.

Sunita swooned. "Oh yess. Chooso Maa's choocheeties - they're yours, my love..."

Rahul stretched her rubbery teat to the limit, lifting the boob off her chest, and released it with a hollow "pop." It quivered like jello. Then he took in the other one. He entered her all the way and began to swivel his hips, reaming her buttery choot with his rod of white-hot steel. Sunita gasped, open-mouthed.

Rahul urgently picked up the pace of their chodoing. Sunita reached down & grasped his pumping ass with both hands, encouraging him.

"Yeah, pound me. C'mon - chodo your Maa..." she panted.

"Who's lady are you?", Rahul demanded. He now knew that his sexual power over his Maa was total - and he exulted in it.

"Oooo! I am your lady, my darling - yours alone. Forever..."

"And is this my sweet li'l choot, too? Huh, baby?", he huffed.

"Yes, it is, it is. You own me - oh shit...!"

Rahul gritted his teeth as he chodoed his Maa furiously. He was nearing orgasm. Sunita's quaking flesh was covered in a sheen of sweat. Nasty squishy noises came from her sopping choot every time he pistoned into her. Sunita made feminine little squeaks & whines as he rode her with abandon. They were completely engrossed in their incestuous coupling. Nothing & no one mattered to them at that Moment. Their collective being was centered between Sunita's thighs, an awesome Oneness - magnificent & monstrous.

"Do you have any idea how much I love this, Rahul? How I live to have your lund inside me?", Sunita asked in a otherworldly tone he'd never heard before, her eyes slits. "Well, I do. I could never live without it now - never. I'm hopelessly addicted to having you ramming into my belly. Screw me, my son. Chodo Maa. Because I need it so chodoing bad...."

Rahul could take no more of that kind of talk. He roared as his lund erupted deep inside his Maa's womb.

"Pull out, darling - shoot it on my choocheeties! Hurry..." Sunita said urgently.

Rahul quickly withdrew his pRakesh from his Maa's sodden choot, making her gasp at the sudden emptiness. Sunita instantly wrapped her little hand around it & began to pump frantically. She squealed with delight as strings of hot, sticky sperm burst from the tiny piss hole, jetting in arcs over her body, then splashing down onto her choochees, belly & face. Sunita opened her mouth wide, shamelessly eager to catch her son's seed. She was amazed at the tremendous amount of semen he was putting out, especially considering that they had screwed just an hour before. Clear droplets of jism were spraying from Rahul's lund now, like water from a hose; the dregs of his ejaculation. Then, with a groan of exaustion, he stopped spurting at last. Sunita slid her thumb along the tube on the underside of his lund, greedily milking every last drop of his semen.

Rahul looked at his Maa. Her entire upper body was streaked & splattered with sperm - his sperm. It was in her hair, her nostrils, even her ears. Sunita saw him looking & began to sensuously rub his seed into her lovely choochees & belly with both hands, while Choosoing it off her frothy lips.

"Incredible. In - chodoin' - credible..." he muttered, shaking his head...

So began a whirlwind month of forbidden pleasure. When Sunita & Rahul weren't working, eating or sleeping, they were copulating like crazed rabbits. One by one, every dark beast was loosed from the chains of conscience to run wild. And visual details were refined as well.

"What kind of clothes do you like me to wear, sweetie?", Sunita asked. " I want to look cute for you."

Old 31st March 2007
Đead man walking

tez_dhar has hacked the reps databasetez_dhar has hacked the reps databasetez_dhar has hacked the reps databasetez_dhar has hacked the reps databasetez_dhar has hacked the reps databasetez_dhar has hacked the reps databasetez_dhar has hacked the reps databasetez_dhar has hacked the reps databasetez_dhar has hacked the reps databasetez_dhar has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to tez_dhar
UL: 11.10 gb DL: 8.79 gb Ratio: 1.26
Good

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls