Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> News, Reviews & Gossip > Breaking News:::::::Akshay Confesses of Fucking Shilpa Shetty

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 28th March 2007

abmzr is an unknown quantity at this point
I WAS FIRST TO BBED SHILPA::: AKSHAY
Excerpts from News of the World
http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/stor...showbiz5.shtml

EXCLUSIVE: We kept sex under covers

By Rachel Richardson

GOODY-GOODY Shilpa Shetty left her saintly side at the bedroom door to become a lust-crazed demon between the sheets, says the man who took her virginity.

But Bollywood idol Akshay Kumar, who dated the prim Celebrity Big Brother winner for six years, reveals how crafty Shilpa still managed to keep her sex life secret from her protective parents.

"Shilpa's got a very sexy side and is incredible in bed.

"She's a lady and made me hold off for years before she would let me sleep with her... but it was worth the wait," Akshay confessed to a friend.

"The first time we did it was so special, romantic and passionate. It was truly unforgettable."

The pair met on the set of Bollywood blockbuster Main Khiladi Tu Anari when Shilpa was 19.

"Akshay told us that Shilpa was a very innocent girl when they met," said his friend.

"She may not have even kissed a man before they started dating and she insisted on taking things very slowly.

"Shilpa wanted to hold hands and loved romantic gestures. After a few years though, their relationship moved on to a new level and she felt that she could trust Akshay.

"I think she thought she was going to marry him and she would never have slept with a man if she didn't think it was serious.

Crazy

"After that first time Shilpa wouldn't leave Akshay alone and wanted to spend lots more time with him.

"He told us that she was truly sensational in bed. He also said that her prim and proper nature soon disappeared in the heat of the moment. She sounded pretty crazy when it came to sex."

Shilpa, 31, lived with her parents, who imposed a curfew on their daughter, so she and Akshay had to carefully plan when they could make love.

"She could never stay over because her parents insisted that she was home by 2am," added the pal.

But Akshay said she is not as angelic as she looks and was able to make up a load of excuses about where she had been."

Shilpa has spoken about her strict parents, describing how they would vet her boyfriends.

"Even when mum and dad give me permission to go out on dates, I must always go with a male chaperone and my sister and be home before 2am," she said.

"I'll never be allowed to go into my bedroom to be alone with a man."

But she managed to keep up a healthy sex life with Akshay until 1998 when their love crumbled and he started a new relationship with her friend, the actress Twinkle Khanna.

Since winning BB, Shilpa has accused Akshay of cheating on her, but he says it's not true.

"Shilpa's back centre stage and all of a sudden, she remembers I broke her heart," he told the News of the World.

"That's just not fair. In the end, we drifted apart. These things happen. I then fell in love with Twinkle. Twinkle didn't come between me and Shilpa. That relationship was over," said Akshay, 39, who is now married to Twinkle. They have a four-year-old son.

Despite everything, Akshay is proud of how Shilpa handled BB bullies Jade Goody, Danielle Lloyd and Jo O'Meara. Their vile behaviour caused a huge row, with over 45,000 complaints.

He said: "I'm very proud of the way she carried herself on Celebrity Big Brother. She handled the whole situation in a very graceful manner.

"Whatever Jade Goody may have said, her comments were racist, ignorant."

# Akshay Kumar stars in Namastey London, in cinemas now

Old 28th March 2007

mmrao is an unknown quantity at this point
wow ........ we all know that they both had an long going affair but its stil a sensational news to talk about there sex.

Old 28th March 2007

RahulMan is a pillar of our communityRahulMan is a pillar of our community
well thats a well-known affair

Old 28th March 2007
For Youth By Youth Of Youth

SUPER SELECTOR has disabled reputations
UL: 387.32 mb DL: 35.09 mb Ratio: 11.04
Correction.

Akshay never confessed. This tabloid is giving "unknown friend's" quotes only. News is Akki was offered Rs. 35L for interview which he refused.

Old 28th March 2007
Don Vito Corleone
Visit my website
  Administrator: Administrator of Xossip    Boobs: Guess the Boobs Contest Winner      
GodFather has disabled reputations
UL: 3.30 tb DL: 577.46 gb Ratio: 5.85
publicity stunt for new movie

Old 28th March 2007
Mission on Trolls.
Visit my website
  Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Super Moderator: Moderator of all forums    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    MDTF Chief: MasalaDesi Task Force Chief      
SnM has disabled reputations
UL: 144.28 gb DL: 6.47 gb Ratio: 22.31
Quote:
EXCLUSIVE: We kept sex under covers

By Rachel Richardson
Not wondered by seeing a story about Shilpa by a reporter from uk

Old 28th March 2007
€×í£èÐ kíñG ®
Visit my website

itskk has disabled reputations
UL: 1.97 gb DL: 1.91 gb Ratio: 1.03
Quote:
Originally Posted by GodFather View Post
publicity stunt for new movie
how and why

Old 28th March 2007
◄----------►
Visit my website
  Super Moderator: Moderator of all forums    Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund    Soccer WCC Organisor: Soccer World Cup '06 Contest      
illegal has disabled reputations
Send a message via ICQ to illegal Send a message via AIM to illegal Send a message via MSN to illegal Send a message via Yahoo to illegal Send a message via Skype™ to illegal
UL: 109.18 gb DL: 43.21 gb Ratio: 2.53
Quote:
After winning ‘Big Brother’ in the UK, the media there have suddenly taken a keen interest in actress Shilpa Shetty and her life. There have been several stories and articles published by various tabloids in the UK on Miss Shetty. However some sleazy tabloids have chronicled the personal details of Shilpa’s life. Recently the various legal controversies that Shilpa and her parents have been surrounded in were written about. However now a UK tabloid has stooped to the lowest level, giving personal details of Shilpa’s past relationship with ex-boyfriend actor Akshay Kumar. Although Shilpa has decided to keep a dignified silence on the issue, her ex-boyfriend actor Akshay Kumar has decided to sue the tabloid.

Actor Akshay Kumar was earlier said to be having an affair with actress Shilpa Shetty. However according to sources he later dumped Shilpa and married actress Twinkle Khanna and now even has a son with her. Akshay is livid though because the UK tabloid claims that Akshay Kumar has given inside information about Shilpa and his past relationship. The paper quotes a friend of the actor with whom he supposedly shared the stories as saying “I was the first to bed Shilpa” and “She made me wait before she let me sleep with her.” The tabloid further goes on to give explicit details of Akshay and Shilpa’s personal relationship together. Akshay Kumar though is disgusted with the UK tabloid’s article and says “I will never talk about a lady in those terms, this is totally baseless, I’ve never spoken to the said newspaper and I will seek legal recourse.”

Although actor Akshay Kumar is all set to take legal action against the particular UK tabloid and protect his ex-girlfriend’s reputation, Shilpa Shetty is adopting a different tactic, she says “I know that Akshay would never speak like that and these things are best laughed off.” Recently there were also rumours that Shilpa Shetty would be running the marathon in England for a good cause, however Shilpa claims that though she supports the cause she will not be running for the marathon.

Old 28th March 2007
AS HELPFUL AS EVER
  Gold Coins: Contributed more than $100 for XP server fund      
uthaaraj has hacked the reps databaseuthaaraj has hacked the reps databaseuthaaraj has hacked the reps databaseuthaaraj has hacked the reps databaseuthaaraj has hacked the reps database
This is being revealed only after c wins the BB !

Old 28th March 2007
Prometheus has Landed

the_last_rites has disabled reputations
UL: 4.94 gb DL: 3.07 gb Ratio: 1.61
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmrao View Post
wow ........ we all know that they both had an long going affair but its stil a sensational news to talk about there sex.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls