Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> News, Reviews & Gossip > India: Mother Helps Father and Son Rape Daughter for Nine Years

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 8th September 2013

Ghotale has received several accoladesGhotale has received several accoladesGhotale has received several accolades
Angry India: Mother Helps Father and Son Rape Daughter for Nine Years

India: Mother Helps Father and Son Rape Daughter for Nine Years

Brother of rape victim claims he was fully aware he was raping his sister

In a shocking incident, an Indian woman says she was raped repeatedly over a nine-year period by her father and brother. And her mother was aware of her trauma. The horrific story played out in the city of Lucknow, the capital of the northern Indian state of Uttar Pradesh.

The victim (Indian laws forbid the use of names, to protect identities) is a beautician by trade.

According to the young woman, her mother was aware of the brutal situation and, worse still, actively aided her husband and son in the affair. The victim claims she was coerced into submission.

"I complained to my mother about it (sexual abuse), but mother told me to keep quiet as the incident, if exposed would bring shame and disgrace to their family," she told local publication India Today.

The Daily News and Analysis (DNA) report has more horrible details. It is believed the young woman was impregnated by one of her rapists and she was subsequently forced to consume contraceptive pills. The pregnancy was summarily aborted.

Local reports confirm the father, mother and brother have been arrested on orders of the minister. And in a chilling confession, her brother was quoted as saying: "I was not under the influence of anyone or anything... I would work and on my days off, she would be alone at home and I would force myself on her.

source.

Old 8th September 2013
Mr. Controversy

evil_alive has celebrities hunting for his/her autographevil_alive has celebrities hunting for his/her autographevil_alive has celebrities hunting for his/her autographevil_alive has celebrities hunting for his/her autographevil_alive has celebrities hunting for his/her autographevil_alive has celebrities hunting for his/her autographevil_alive has celebrities hunting for his/her autographevil_alive has celebrities hunting for his/her autographevil_alive has celebrities hunting for his/her autographevil_alive has celebrities hunting for his/her autographevil_alive has celebrities hunting for his/her autographevil_alive has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Send a message via Yahoo to evil_alive
UL: 368.88 mb DL: 4.57 gb Ratio: 0.08
SABAASH INDIA... JAI HO

Old 8th September 2013
Insatiable Diablo

Deadly_Demon has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDeadly_Demon has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDeadly_Demon has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDeadly_Demon has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDeadly_Demon has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDeadly_Demon has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDeadly_Demon has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDeadly_Demon has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDeadly_Demon has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
cant believe it.....how are we better than westerners. So called godmans and hypocrites keep tarnishing image of western world and this is what happens in our dark bellied lower class.

Old 8th September 2013
klpd :\

I=me has celebrities hunting for his/her autographI=me has celebrities hunting for his/her autographI=me has celebrities hunting for his/her autographI=me has celebrities hunting for his/her autographI=me has celebrities hunting for his/her autographI=me has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Send a message via Yahoo to I=me
UL: 88.97 mb DL: 353.14 mb Ratio: 0.25
insect

Old 8th September 2013

Shweta_Kumari01 is an unknown quantity at this point
FORGET ABOUT OTHER WOMEN BUT THEIR OWN MOTHERS AND DAUGHTERS ARE NOT SAFE IN THEIR OWN HOMES.... LET IT ALONE BE STREETS AND PUBLIC PLACES...PATHETIC MAGGOTS

Old 8th September 2013
Super Moderator
  Super Moderator: Moderator of all forums    Gold Coins: Contributed more than $100 for XP server fund      
pyar_rohit has hacked the reps databasepyar_rohit has hacked the reps databasepyar_rohit has hacked the reps databasepyar_rohit has hacked the reps databasepyar_rohit has hacked the reps databasepyar_rohit has hacked the reps databasepyar_rohit has hacked the reps databasepyar_rohit has hacked the reps databasepyar_rohit has hacked the reps databasepyar_rohit has hacked the reps databasepyar_rohit has hacked the reps database
UL: 7.74 gb DL: 1.77 gb Ratio: 4.39
insect

Old 8th September 2013
Dimaagh ka garam, dil ka naram
Visit my website
  Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund      
Casinar has hacked the reps databaseCasinar has hacked the reps databaseCasinar has hacked the reps databaseCasinar has hacked the reps databaseCasinar has hacked the reps databaseCasinar has hacked the reps databaseCasinar has hacked the reps databaseCasinar has hacked the reps databaseCasinar has hacked the reps databaseCasinar has hacked the reps databaseCasinar has hacked the reps databaseCasinar has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to Casinar Send a message via Skype™ to Casinar
UL: 607.72 mb DL: 590.38 mb Ratio: 1.03
main to fantasy likhta hoon yahan to sachi muchi chalo kahani ka plot mil gaya mujhe ek aur

Old 8th September 2013
Dimaagh ka garam, dil ka naram
Visit my website
  Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund      
Casinar has hacked the reps databaseCasinar has hacked the reps databaseCasinar has hacked the reps databaseCasinar has hacked the reps databaseCasinar has hacked the reps databaseCasinar has hacked the reps databaseCasinar has hacked the reps databaseCasinar has hacked the reps databaseCasinar has hacked the reps databaseCasinar has hacked the reps databaseCasinar has hacked the reps databaseCasinar has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to Casinar Send a message via Skype™ to Casinar
UL: 607.72 mb DL: 590.38 mb Ratio: 1.03
btw such rape cases happen all around the world not only in India. in my country also such cases have been cased in supreme court many times..... around the globe we often get to read such cases often!

Last edited by Casinar : 8th September 2013 at 03:56 AM.

Old 8th September 2013
Custom title
  Gold Coins: Contributed more than $100 for XP server fund    Mr Xossip: Mr XP Contest Winner      
viks13579 has disabled reputations
Send a message via Yahoo to viks13579
UL: 139.94 gb DL: 127.86 gb Ratio: 1.09
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casinar View Post
main to fantasy likhta hoon yahan to sachi muchi chalo kahani ka plot mil gaya mujhe ek aur
abb ye sab bhi likhega bilady dhakkan

Old 8th September 2013
always think about panty
Visit my website

auntypanty has hacked the reps databaseauntypanty has hacked the reps databaseauntypanty has hacked the reps databaseauntypanty has hacked the reps databaseauntypanty has hacked the reps databaseauntypanty has hacked the reps database
UL: 0.00 b DL: 54.64 mb Ratio: 0.00

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls