Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> News, Reviews & Gossip > BIGG BOSS 7 - News & Discussions

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 17th September 2013
The Sultan Of Sarcasm
Visit my website

babakhanz is one with the universebabakhanz is one with the universebabakhanz is one with the universe
UL: 100.61 mb DL: 83.81 mb Ratio: 1.20
salman khan is liking boots of UP people and village folks after fucking ChulbulPanadey the guy thinks he is their God playing to the shiity masses!...

Last edited by babakhanz : 17th September 2013 at 12:49 AM.

Old 17th September 2013

aristotle99999 is an unknown quantity at this point
bigg boss 7

Shit TIER

Rajat Rawail-
motu fatass unhealthy crap .. burden to eyes .. make him off the show and show him a zym first... llallu licker

Armaan kohli -- producer's son ..old.. flop actor desperate to show his flop talent..we know how he got a role .... lallu acted in father's movie gave son a role in TV.. cud be funny later with his "i m rich .. producer 'son tone ==bindu-dara-singh-the-match fixer"

apurva agnihotri
guy from gayrukh's movie....looks like a smiling trap*(trap=tranny

Kushal Tandon
looks drunked/drugged all the time .. got no control over his thought and tongue ..fool thinking "i m always right"

sangram singh
looks like a b grade superstar..

now females

anita advani
old GF of dead superstar ...nothing special now ... why they always bring up a old lady like in indian airlines and PSU..... ???

Tanishaa Mukherji
belong to filmy family so she gets roles despite being ugly ... done a flop movie with another flop/ugly masterpiece like her-> uday chopra (what kind of girl wud act date and then liplock kiss him ??? ).. looks aged .. no need of her on show

ratan rajpoot

looks gawaar and is unhygenic .. make her out ASAP .. she belongs to village.. also is a fake and lier like some village idiots

Shilpa Sakhlani
what she mean mean by saying "i m from UP.. a pandit .. we got married"...in intro to llalu khan ... ALL THE UP people/pandit votes goes to me ???? .. its united India .. equalty for god sake

Participants on whom eyes will be

Vj andy -cool , trying to be bad and imitating imam in good mood.. (the guy got a personality .. in dare to date show ones a girl refused to touch the cowdung andy got down and done it ... sign-of -a-good-VJ

Pratyusha
got role due to sara khan frndship (and sara khan is lallu khan fav seen her anough on balika vadhu in trad... good to see her in mod AV ..looking des to be hot

Kamya
intelligent .. witty ... and straightforward.. from comedy shows.. but ugly then other
lets see how she manage this.. few hints

Gauahar Khan
HOT and looks good with her slim trim fig...its her .. all the wardrobe malfunction get a bigg boss seat..the reason she is famous today

hazel
she is loosing her hairs may go bald .. need to show up some skin to coverup for her figure.. the good thing is that she got good boobs

Elli Avram
nobody knows her .. throw out the bitch if she dont shows up skin

Old 17th September 2013
klpd :\

I=me has celebrities hunting for his/her autographI=me has celebrities hunting for his/her autographI=me has celebrities hunting for his/her autographI=me has celebrities hunting for his/her autographI=me has celebrities hunting for his/her autographI=me has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Send a message via Yahoo to I=me
UL: 88.97 mb DL: 353.14 mb Ratio: 0.25
no official youtube links

Old 17th September 2013
Masturbation is an art!

Dirtymind365 is one with the universeDirtymind365 is one with the universeDirtymind365 is one with the universeDirtymind365 is one with the universeDirtymind365 is one with the universe
Bigg Boss-7 Is A Good Initiative By UPA To Ensure Struggling Actors Get Food

Old 17th September 2013
Mr. Controversy

evil_alive has celebrities hunting for his/her autographevil_alive has celebrities hunting for his/her autographevil_alive has celebrities hunting for his/her autographevil_alive has celebrities hunting for his/her autographevil_alive has celebrities hunting for his/her autographevil_alive has celebrities hunting for his/her autographevil_alive has celebrities hunting for his/her autographevil_alive has celebrities hunting for his/her autographevil_alive has celebrities hunting for his/her autographevil_alive has celebrities hunting for his/her autographevil_alive has celebrities hunting for his/her autographevil_alive has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Send a message via Yahoo to evil_alive
UL: 368.88 mb DL: 4.57 gb Ratio: 0.08
People forgot reality shows are only to promote non-famous stars... do u expect kareena kapoor, katrina, deepika, ranbir, imran, amir, srk or salman himself inside the house ?

Old 17th September 2013

bhabilover is a pillar of our communitybhabilover is a pillar of our communitybhabilover is a pillar of our communitybhabilover is a pillar of our communitybhabilover is a pillar of our communitybhabilover is a pillar of our communitybhabilover is a pillar of our communitybhabilover is a pillar of our communitybhabilover is a pillar of our community
Quote:
Originally Posted by evil_alive View Post
People forgot reality shows are only to promote non-famous stars... do u expect kareena kapoor, katrina, deepika, ranbir, imran, amir, srk or salman himself inside the house ?
It's All about the Hitting the Right Pay Package...

Everything is Available for Right Price, Or why would Katrina Kaif be doing a BABA Supari Ad and Malaika Arora Chaini Khaini Ad.

Transcripts from Live Feeds

Sep 17 / 11.30am : Doctor Called at the Hell Side of the House for Pratyusha Banerjee, Kamya Punjabi and Elli Avram, Elli is suffering from Fever.

Now Doctor is at the Heaven Side of the House Checking Gauhar Khan for Severe Throat Pain and Swollen Tongue .

Sep 17 / 12.08pm :
Interesting Talk between Mr. & Mrs. PDA (Agnihotri's)
Apparently One of the Girls from Hell Section got her Head Trapped in the Fence and was in a Lot of Pain Last Night.

Last edited by bhabilover : 17th September 2013 at 12:11 PM. Reason: Live Feeds Update

Old 17th September 2013
U R A LUNGI !!!!

Sarhad has hacked the reps databaseSarhad has hacked the reps databaseSarhad has hacked the reps databaseSarhad has hacked the reps databaseSarhad has hacked the reps databaseSarhad has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to Sarhad
UL: 4.47 gb DL: 101.10 mb Ratio: 45.27
Quote:
Originally Posted by bhabilover View Post

Apparently One of the Girls from Hell Section got her Head Trapped in the Fence and was in a Lot of Pain Last Night.
Bhains ki aankh

Old 17th September 2013
Banned

Mrityunjay Agnihotri has many secret admirers
NEW WILD CARD ENTRY IN BIGG BOSS 7

Sallu welcoms wild card entry....

Dainik karya....

Nomination day....

Old 17th September 2013
Banned

Mrityunjay Agnihotri has many secret admirers
SAATH 7

Last edited by Mrityunjay Agnihotri : 17th September 2013 at 02:46 PM.

Old 17th September 2013

bhabilover is a pillar of our communitybhabilover is a pillar of our communitybhabilover is a pillar of our communitybhabilover is a pillar of our communitybhabilover is a pillar of our communitybhabilover is a pillar of our communitybhabilover is a pillar of our communitybhabilover is a pillar of our communitybhabilover is a pillar of our community
Transcripts from Live Feeds

Sep 17 / 04:28pm : Just Saw & Heard some of the Hilarious Lines

Tanisha & Sangram in Kitchen

Tanisha said "Dabao na...plz Dabao na"...
Sangram said " Aa raha hoon"...
Tanisha replied "Kuchh karo na"

Btw Moral of the Story is, Tanisha is holding the Dustbin Lid & Sangram putting Kachra Inside

P.S : Really Disappointed by these People in Live Feeds, all they Do form the Fattest One to the Slimmest One is Talk about the Food.

Really Miss those Sadak Chap (Street Talk) Conversations of Santosh Shukla , Nirahua and Imam Siddique,
Santosh Shukla would go on Cracking Jokes or Stories for Hours and One won't get Bored Listening to Him, Poor Guy Nothing of those was ever Shown in the Episode, He was the Star of Season 6 Live Feeds, and how can one forget his Sadak Chak Romeo Type Flirting with Uk Princess Karishma Kotak aka Kotex.

BTW Why are the Legends of Bigg Boss Threads are Missing???

Last edited by bhabilover : 17th September 2013 at 05:20 PM.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls