Xossip

Go Back Xossip > BackOffice> Parking Lot> Completed Contests > Regional Erotic Story Contest 2013 - Results

Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 20th July 2013
Razzle-My-Dazzle !!
  Councillor: Council Member    Hero of Pics n Vids: Regular Contributor of Good Masala    IPL Superstar Contest: XP Superstar Contest      
JustFlyingHigh has hacked the reps databaseJustFlyingHigh has hacked the reps databaseJustFlyingHigh has hacked the reps databaseJustFlyingHigh has hacked the reps databaseJustFlyingHigh has hacked the reps databaseJustFlyingHigh has hacked the reps databaseJustFlyingHigh has hacked the reps databaseJustFlyingHigh has hacked the reps databaseJustFlyingHigh has hacked the reps databaseJustFlyingHigh has hacked the reps databaseJustFlyingHigh has hacked the reps databaseJustFlyingHigh has hacked the reps databaseJustFlyingHigh has hacked the reps databaseJustFlyingHigh has hacked the reps databaseJustFlyingHigh has hacked the reps databaseJustFlyingHigh has hacked the reps databaseJustFlyingHigh has hacked the reps database
to all the winners

Old 20th July 2013

SiththiraKaaran has celebrities hunting for his/her autographSiththiraKaaran has celebrities hunting for his/her autographSiththiraKaaran has celebrities hunting for his/her autographSiththiraKaaran has celebrities hunting for his/her autographSiththiraKaaran has celebrities hunting for his/her autographSiththiraKaaran has celebrities hunting for his/her autographSiththiraKaaran has celebrities hunting for his/her autographSiththiraKaaran has celebrities hunting for his/her autographSiththiraKaaran has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
>

Congratulations to all the winners!

Old 20th July 2013

vidaikoothinakki is hunted by the papparazividaikoothinakki is hunted by the papparazividaikoothinakki is hunted by the papparazividaikoothinakki is hunted by the papparazividaikoothinakki is hunted by the papparazividaikoothinakki is hunted by the papparazividaikoothinakki is hunted by the papparazividaikoothinakki is hunted by the papparazi
Send a message via Yahoo to vidaikoothinakki
thanks for the exbii story contest organisers

vidaikoorhinakki

எஃஸ்பீ அன்பர்களுக்கு என் நன்றி
விடாய்க்கூதினக்கி

Old 20th July 2013
SuperMan of XP
Visit my website
  Moderator: Moderator of some forums      
Anubhav1992 has hacked the reps databaseAnubhav1992 has hacked the reps databaseAnubhav1992 has hacked the reps databaseAnubhav1992 has hacked the reps databaseAnubhav1992 has hacked the reps databaseAnubhav1992 has hacked the reps databaseAnubhav1992 has hacked the reps databaseAnubhav1992 has hacked the reps databaseAnubhav1992 has hacked the reps databaseAnubhav1992 has hacked the reps databaseAnubhav1992 has hacked the reps databaseAnubhav1992 has hacked the reps databaseAnubhav1992 has hacked the reps databaseAnubhav1992 has hacked the reps databaseAnubhav1992 has hacked the reps databaseAnubhav1992 has hacked the reps database
UL: 26.50 mb DL: 1.22 gb Ratio: 0.02

It was a superb contest

Old 22nd July 2013
Visit my website

Sograhok is hunted by the papparaziSograhok is hunted by the papparaziSograhok is hunted by the papparazi
Congratulation...

Last edited by Sograhok : 22nd July 2013 at 02:08 PM.

Old 22nd July 2013
heart of beauty

nand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps database
UL: 27.99 gb DL: 7.90 gb Ratio: 3.54
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suzane007 View Post
The long wait is finally over as we declare the results of first ever Regional Erotic Story Contest of eXBii's history . We have always set standards on world wide web and by introducing the Regional Erotic Story Contest, we have raised the bar once more .

The response to the contest was overwhelming as there was plethora of entries and every story was a winner in its own right and it gave the judges a hard time to pick a winner among all those fantastic entries. But finally after tremendous amount of hard work and handwork they have compiled the results.

So ladies and gentlemen without taking much of your time, on the behalf of entire eXBii admin team, organizers and judges of this contest in particular, it gives me immense pleasure to announce the results of first ever eXBii Regional Erotic Story Contest, 2013.

Bengali Erotic Story

Winner
avi5774 for ইতি মৌ

Award : 5000 Rep. Points + one Sticky thread in regional sub forum for a month

1st Runner up
Raunak_3 for রক্ষীতা

Award : 3500 Rep. Points

2nd Runner up
the_assassin for রংমিস্ত্রি

Award : 2500 Rep. Points

Last but not the least

Each Qualified Entry will be rewarded 1000 rep points & each valid Review will be rewarded 50 rep points.

Tamil Erotic Story

Winner
varun_sudhaa for சுசி@சுசித்ரா மோகன் --சில குறிப்புக்கள்

Award : 5000 Rep. Points + one Sticky thread in regional sub forum for a month

1st Runner up
rampenheart for அந்தரங்க உதவியாளர்

&

prince_madurai for தடம் மாறிய தண்டவாளங்கள்

Award : 3500 Rep. Points

2nd Runner up
vidaikoothinakki for முதலிரவும் அதற்க்குபின்னரும்

Award : 2500 Rep. Points

:Last but not the least

Each Qualified Entry will be rewarded 1000 rep points Review will be rewarded 50 rep points.

P.S. The winners are requested to PM, any organizer, the link of the thread that they want to be Sticky for a month. The rep. points will be added shortly.
All best to all

Our Life begins with our name,
Learning the ways & playing the game,
We keep growing slowly experiencing a lot,
To be clever cracking every plot,
But life tells us many things,
& we should find what life does bring,
I say life's a sweet & sour game,
U like sweets but sour has its name,
We can have our tastes but its always true,
Life always fixes your moods with its glue,
Happy we are & happy we should be,
But no one can say how Life will be.
Life doesn't give always sweetness awhile,
It gives u all kinds of experiences & style,
Whatever may happen & whatever we do,
The "Don't' HURT anyone", quote is always TRUE, ...........

Old 24th July 2013
I LoVe dAru MorE thAn Girls
  Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year    Hero of Stories: Regularly posts good stories      
sgp 2009 has hacked the reps databasesgp 2009 has hacked the reps databasesgp 2009 has hacked the reps databasesgp 2009 has hacked the reps databasesgp 2009 has hacked the reps database
to all writers

Old 24th July 2013

Crazysex has received several accoladesCrazysex has received several accoladesCrazysex has received several accoladesCrazysex has received several accoladesCrazysex has received several accolades
Send a message via Yahoo to Crazysex
to all Winners and participants

http://xossip.com/member.php?u=1983804

Old 24th July 2013
$heriff
Visit my website
  Moderator: Moderator of some forums    MDTF: MasalaDesi Task Force      
_V_ has hacked the reps database_V_ has hacked the reps database_V_ has hacked the reps database_V_ has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to _V_
all winners

Old 24th July 2013
An emotional angry man
  Hero of Pics n Vids: Regular Contributor of Good Masala      
asit.sexy has hacked the reps databaseasit.sexy has hacked the reps databaseasit.sexy has hacked the reps databaseasit.sexy has hacked the reps databaseasit.sexy has hacked the reps databaseasit.sexy has hacked the reps databaseasit.sexy has hacked the reps databaseasit.sexy has hacked the reps databaseasit.sexy has hacked the reps databaseasit.sexy has hacked the reps databaseasit.sexy has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to asit.sexy

TO
All winners and participants...
Disclaimer:The pictures posted on my threads are not mine and collected from net.Credit goes to original uploader.Kindly notify if I am infringing any copyright law.If anyone finds any content offensive or objectionable,please PM me and that content will be promptly deleted.

Free Video Chat with Indian Girls