Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Masala> Pics n Vids (glamour) > Actress Navel Lovers Society ~Come in and cum on actress navel pics~ (Daily Updated)

Pics n Vids (glamour) Paying hosts not allowed. Recommended file host is FilesFlash and image host is PicsCrazy.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 16th June 2013
Custom title

sharepass11 has received several accoladessharepass11 has received several accoladessharepass11 has received several accolades
Send a message via Yahoo to sharepass11
perfect 9 navel

SHRIYA ......

Old 16th June 2013

sexbomb1911 is a pillar of our communitysexbomb1911 is a pillar of our communitysexbomb1911 is a pillar of our communitysexbomb1911 is a pillar of our communitysexbomb1911 is a pillar of our communitysexbomb1911 is a pillar of our community
Send a message via Yahoo to sexbomb1911
Andrea's navel

Andrea's navel is rarely exposed in films. I think I have only seen her navel exposed in movies once or twice. I think she should expose her navel more to her fans because it is great. Her navel is a cave-like navel and very similar to Tamanna's navel shape. Andrea's navel seems to be slightly deep and the hood above her navel also more curved. The hole seems to be capable of holding many men's cum. Andrea...please show more navel in films....you have good navel so please show it.

Old 16th June 2013
Custom title

sharepass11 has received several accoladessharepass11 has received several accoladessharepass11 has received several accolades
Send a message via Yahoo to sharepass11
Quote:
Originally Posted by sexbomb1911 View Post
Andrea's navel

< image >

< image >

< image >

< image >

< image >

Andrea's navel is rarely exposed in films. I think I have only seen her navel exposed in movies once or twice. I think she should expose her navel more to her fans because it is great. Her navel is a cave-like navel and very similar to Tamanna's navel shape. Andrea's navel seems to be slightly deep and the hood above her navel also more curved. The hole seems to be capable of holding many men's cum. Andrea...please show more navel in films....you have good navel so please show it.
ooh man nice & thankx.......
show. more of ur navel A.N.D.R.E.A
We lve 2 see it....

Old 16th June 2013

sexbomb1911 is a pillar of our communitysexbomb1911 is a pillar of our communitysexbomb1911 is a pillar of our communitysexbomb1911 is a pillar of our communitysexbomb1911 is a pillar of our communitysexbomb1911 is a pillar of our community
Tomoro Ill post kareena, Dhansika and Shriya

Old 16th June 2013

stmchdoctor is an unknown quantity at this point
UL: 38.97 mb DL: 79.75 mb Ratio: 0.49
ok , now i will explain some more about katrina and kareena navel and stomach :

Katrina : She has one of the biggest and deepest navel in Bollywood (watch her "aa gale gal jaa" song ). But recently she had a stomach surgery ( i think lower stomach ) and that's why her navel now is pushed a bit downwards giving that t shape instead of circular.

Kareena : Since her teens , she had suffered from stomach issues (google "Kareena has a history of bad back and stomach problems").Almost every two months she goes for her stomach exam

Old 16th June 2013

raghavendraxxxx is beginning to get noticed
navel only navel

whenever i think abut navel fist navel comes to my mind is trisha navel nobody i mean nobody has that kind of round deep navel with that skinny body.most of them have deep navel because of fat but trisha is diffrent has huge navel without fat body amazing trisha is the navel queen dont u guys agree

Old 16th June 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by raghavendraxxxx View Post
whenever i think abut navel fist navel comes to my mind is trisha navel nobody i mean nobody has that kind of round deep navel with that skinny body.most of them have deep navel because of fat but trisha is diffrent has huge navel without fat body amazing trisha is the navel queen dont u guys agree
I agree...trisha has the deepest navel even though she is skinny. Her navel is one in a million.

Old 16th June 2013

navel bond has disabled reputations
nice start bro.keep on researching on all girls navel

Old 16th June 2013

navel bond has disabled reputations
many more to come carry on

Old 16th June 2013

Kareena navel

Kareena's navel is one of the top in Bollywood since long time. Her navel is a T shaped navel. The top left side of the T is slightly more curved inward than the left. Her navel has no hood and is average in depth. It can hold cum and I would love to cum into her navel. When Kareena was extra skinny in early 2000's her navel shape has weird but now her navel has returned to her original T shape.Overall rating is 8/10. Good Navel...Kareena

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls