Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Masala> Pics n Vids (glamour) > Actress Navel Lovers Society ~Come in and cum on actress navel pics~ (Daily Updated)

Pics n Vids (glamour) Paying hosts not allowed. Recommended file host is FilesFlash and image host is PicsCrazy.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 15th June 2013
I Live Inside Trisha's Navel
Visit my website

3shanavel is a pillar of our community3shanavel is a pillar of our community3shanavel is a pillar of our community3shanavel is a pillar of our community3shanavel is a pillar of our community3shanavel is a pillar of our community3shanavel is a pillar of our community3shanavel is a pillar of our community
UL: 3.38 gb DL: 651.43 mb Ratio: 5.31
Quote:
Originally Posted by sexbomb1911 View Post
Now we will research the navel of Trisha.

< image >

< image >

From the above pics, we can notice that Trisha has a perfectly round navel. Her navel hole seems deep because we cant see the skin inside her navel. Her navel, I think, should be 2-3cm deep and good for shooting cum inside it. Trisha's navel is known as the best navel by many men because of its depth and round shape.
Yeah vry true! if i'd ever died wish to be born as an Ant which lives inside her navel..

Old 15th June 2013

sexbomb1911 is a pillar of our communitysexbomb1911 is a pillar of our communitysexbomb1911 is a pillar of our communitysexbomb1911 is a pillar of our communitysexbomb1911 is a pillar of our communitysexbomb1911 is a pillar of our community
Send a message via Yahoo to sexbomb1911
Today we will study the navel of Bollywood girl Deepika Padukone

From above pics we can see that Deepika has a small navel. Her navel is small when compared to the big,round and deep navel of Trisha and the cave navel of Tamanna. However Deepika's navel is still sexy and cute. I have shagged many times to her navel even though I rarely watch Hindi movies. Some movies I only watch to masturbate to Deepika. Ok lets talk about her navel now. Her navel is a small sized navel. I like to call it ant like navel because of its size and shape. Her navel has a weird shape to it. It is not deep at all and cant hold any cum. Still, I love her navel a lot and will do anything to lick it.

Old 15th June 2013

sexbomb1911 is a pillar of our communitysexbomb1911 is a pillar of our communitysexbomb1911 is a pillar of our communitysexbomb1911 is a pillar of our communitysexbomb1911 is a pillar of our communitysexbomb1911 is a pillar of our community
Quote:
Originally Posted by raghavendraxxxx View Post
i also love diffrent shapes of navels can u pls do a research on katrinas navel and kareena and kiran rathod. pls bro these r my requests keep up the good work.
Sure thing bro...Next update is Katrina then Kareena....Kiran will do later because I dont have good clear pics of her navel

Old 15th June 2013
Visit my website

sexiest.randi is beginning to get noticed
Send a message via Yahoo to sexiest.randi
Thread...

lovely sexy collection...

Old 15th June 2013

Katrina Kaif's Navel!!!

Katrina Kaif has an above average navel. Her navel is not super hot unlike other actresses like Tamanna and Shruti. Her body gets attention because of her ability to shake her belly and hips along with ass but should also get attention for her navel. Katrina's navel is rounded but not very deep. I have noticed that many Bollywood actresses dont have deep navels. Her belly is well toned and a mole near her navel adds to her sexiness. Her navel is actually like a mix between Trisha's navel and Tamanna's navel. Kat's navel has a slight hood on top but still maintains the roundness.

Old 15th June 2013
shagging is a hobby

BLUDOG is one with the universeBLUDOG is one with the universeBLUDOG is one with the universeBLUDOG is one with the universeBLUDOG is one with the universeBLUDOG is one with the universeBLUDOG is one with the universeBLUDOG is one with the universe
Quote:

< image >

< image >

From the above pics, we can notice that Trisha has a perfectly round navel. Her navel hole seems deep because we cant see the skin inside her navel. Her navel, I think, should be 2-3cm deep and good for shooting cum inside it. Trisha's navel is known as the best navel by many men because of its depth and round shape.
hot navels....+21...

Old 16th June 2013
Custom title

sharepass11 has received several accoladessharepass11 has received several accoladessharepass11 has received several accolades
Send a message via Yahoo to sharepass11
Quote:

< image >

< image >

ya man , her navel is the best navel ever seen Its deep round and perfect positioning. I lve the way she shows her navel in saree. And u r right men , like us like 2 cum inside her navel i gave her navel rating...9.5/10

Old 16th June 2013
Custom title

sharepass11 has received several accoladessharepass11 has received several accoladessharepass11 has received several accolades
Send a message via Yahoo to sharepass11
hey man study her navel 2

itz a perfect 8.5/10 navel
so cute & small

Old 16th June 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLUDOG View Post
hot navels....+21...
Quote:
Originally Posted by sharepass11 View Post
ya man , her navel is the best navel ever seen Its deep round and perfect positioning. I lve the way she shows her navel in saree. And u r right men , like us like 2 cum inside her navel i gave her navel rating...9.5/10
Quote:
Originally Posted by sexiest.randi View Post
Thread...

lovely sexy collection...
Thx guys for the comments....Subscribe to stay updated with new posts, Next navel research will be on Kareena and Dhanshika. Both their navels will be studied.

Old 16th June 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharepass11 View Post
hey man study her navel 2
< image >
< image >
< image >
< image >
< image >

itz a perfect 8.5/10 navel
so cute & small
Ok bro will study Andrea's navel