Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Stories> English > Sakshi .... Seducing an Innocent House wife Slowly...

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 24th March 2013

prameela.g1987 is beginning to get noticed
Send a message via Yahoo to prameela.g1987
UL: 1.62 gb DL: 4.46 gb Ratio: 0.36
Sakshi .... Seducing an Innocent House wife Slowly...

Sakshi looked at the driver "..uncle... where is Shekar....? I told you naa.. he will be late..." Sakshi was wearing a tight pink churidar with transparent duppatta over the breasts fully showing her breasts.... She is a 29 yr old house wife... about 160 cm height having a very beautiful figure.... She is waiting for her husband Shekar. He has promised her to take to the flower show in lal bag.... She has been waiting for 15 minutes now... her cute cheeks now became little red in anger... she started walking through the car porch shaking her body ... her hairs started moving in wind... "Oh dear please wait for some time ..." "Sekhar sir will have some work .. will come soon.." Said Gopal the driver. He is a 55 yr old man serving the house for last 20 yrs.. He is affectionately called as uncle by both shekhar and sakshi... he looked at sakshi ..aah... his lips became dry. this is happening from the first day he saw her... eight years before on her marriage day... wen she came this house as wife of shekhar. She was a cute angel then .. now a volptous woman .. he glanced at her boobs ahhh 36D ...it will be...he thought... his eyes moved all over her 36 28 34 body ahhh ... stop control my mind ..... he tried to adjust his tent on front... "dear call him on his cell na.." "if he is busy i shall drop you naa... dont worry.." he looked at her... "Uncle... we can go no need to wait for him..." she adjusted her duppatta which was going to fell down .. he got a half second view of her deep cleavage ahh he sighed..... Gopal came forward and opened the back door of the car.. Sakshi came and bend down to enter... Gopal couldnt stop his eyes from looking over her breasts to see her cleavage... Sakshi bent down and her duppata parted alitted down giving Gopal an ample display of her assets.. his tent become more prominent now.. He closed door fastly to hide his tent from her.. He moved fastly to front seat adjusted mirror to see her nicely ..."Shall we move dear..?"

Last edited by prameela.g1987 : 24th March 2013 at 09:05 PM. Reason: name change

Old 24th March 2013

Adshivastoryteller is beginning to get noticed
Send a message via Yahoo to Adshivastoryteller
Quote:
Originally Posted by prameela.g1987 View Post
Sakshi looked at the driver "..uncle... where is Shekar....? I told you naa.. he will be late..." Sakshi was wearing a tight pink churidar with transparent duppatta over the breasts fully showing her breasts.... She is a 29 yr old house wife... about 160 cm height having a very beautiful figure.... She is waiting for her husband Shekar. He has promised her to take to the flower show in lal bag.... She has been waiting for 15 minutes now... her cute cheeks now became little red in anger... she started walking through the car porch shaking her body ... her hairs started moving in wind... "Oh dear please wait for some time ..." "Sekhar sir will have some work .. will come soon.." Said Gopal the driver. He is a 55 yr old man serving the house for last 20 yrs.. He is affectionately called as uncle by both shekhar and sakshi... he looked at sakshi ..aah... his lips became dry. this is happening from the first day he saw her... eight years before on her marriage day... wen she came this house as wife of shekhar. She was a cute angel then .. now a volptous woman .. he glanced at her boobs ahhh 36D ...it will be...he thought... his eyes moved all over her 36 28 34 body ahhh ... stop control my mind ..... he tried to adjust his tent on front... "dear call him on his cell na.." "if he is busy i shall drop you naa... dont worry.." he looked at her... "Uncle... we can go no need to wait for him..." she adjusted her duppatta which was going to fell down .. he got a half second view of her deep cleavage ahh he sighed..... Gopal came forward and opened the back door of the car.. Sakshi came and bend down to enter... Gopal couldnt stop his eyes from looking over her breasts to see her cleavage... Sakshi bent down and her duppata parted alitted down giving Gopal an ample display of her assets.. his tent become more prominent now.. He closed door fastly to hide his tent from her.. He moved fastly to front seat adjusted mirror to see her nicely ..."Shall we move dear..?"
Hot babe...this is for a roleplay?

Old 24th March 2013

manish_s77 is an unknown quantity at this point
hiii prameela

want to chat with you,you are soo hottttyy,want to seduce you and fuck you hard

Old 24th March 2013
Forbidden Love
Visit my website
  Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year    Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year    Hero of Stories: Regularly posts good stories      
pinuram has hacked the reps databasepinuram has hacked the reps databasepinuram has hacked the reps databasepinuram has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to pinuram
UL: 7.66 gb DL: 80.96 gb Ratio: 0.09
You have started on a high note dear, please don't leave in middle ...

Old 25th March 2013

"Sure uncle..." Sakshi said smiling at him....

He looked at the mirror. Her semi transparent white shwal is now out of position revealing her deep cleavage over her pink tops.... He licked his lips and tried to concentrate on driving.. He was thinking of driving fast as Shekar may come in between. He wanted to avoid it. "Today I need her alone for some time..." . He thought for a second and applied brakes of the vehichle and turned back ...

"Dear This seems to be very heavy traffic shall we go through OMR road " . Sakshi was busy texting shekar all angry words... "Oh sure uncle as you wish.." She said with out taking her eyes from the phone. She had already informed him that she is going alone. She sent some angry smilies to his phone...

Gopal smiled in his mind.. He once again glanced on her poping breasts and the deep cleavage. AHHH .... He suddenly got hard on again... He turned to front and placed one hand on his buldge and pressed to ease pressure.... He turned the car left and he is now going to get extra 15 mins to see her through the mirror... He drived the car slolwy watching her upper part fully... He wanted to touch her .... But he was afraid to do that ... He knows she is thinking him like her uncle... Sakshi is a hot topic between his friends circle... All of them says he is very lucky to be her driver.. Driver of the Sexy bitch .... While he was thinking a lot about her his budge again became large.... suddenly He saw somebody waving at the car... "Oh it is Rtd Major Ram Guptha..." Poularly called as Major uncle in the colony... "Oh Shit wat the fuck is he doing here. Should I stop the car... He is in Good terms with Shekar.. If i dint stop it may cause problem.... " Gopal became angry but prevented showing it and slolwy applied brakes and car stopped about 50 meters away from major...

Gopal knows major for long.. He is 50 yr old man with well built body .. about 7 feet height and strong muscled body ... He is retired from army and now leaving with his wife in the house opposite to Sakshi's. Gopal know major also has an eye on Sakshi. He always cracks abd jokes about sakshi wen he sees gopal... Mjaor uncle came running from behind .. He was wearing a white kurta and pants...and tapped the glass of the back door... "Hello ..." Sakshi heard the sound and loked to the side and saw Major uncle..she sloly opened the door and greeted him "hello uncle..."

Major smiled ..'Hello Beta ... wher are you going where is shekar ..? " She said she is going for Flower show and Shekar couldnt come.. "Oh is it... I was also thinking of watching it ..shall I join?" "Oh why not uncle..Get in She smiled... I was feeling bored with out a company..."

"I will give you good company dear " Saying this he moved into back seat and closed the door... All this time his eyes were moving over her body. His eyes rested on her huge breasta nd her ass covred in white visible though cut of the pink top... Gopal saw that his face became red in anger and despair... Shit ...He cursed the moment he decided to turn to this road.. Now he dont have any chance Major is experinced player for seducing girls.. and he is very bold too.. Gopal knew sakshi will be his prey for today.... "Gopal are you dreaming ..we are waiying for long to see the flower show na..." voiced major uncle... grinning at Gopal.... He knows Gopal will be iritated... He slowly moved his body near to sakshi.. She was just closing a mesage from shekar in mobile .."Are you playing game dear .. let me look...?" he stracthed his right hand over the back seat over the top of sakshi..but not touching her back now...he laened and moved a little more closer touching her shoulder on his side.... he leaned his head as if... looking at the mobile screen ..but he was peeping at her clevage...ahhh wat a beauty....he saw the milky breast trying to pop out of her churidar top... it moves softly up and down wen she breaths... ahhh he grinned he wanted to touch it.. He tried to stop his temptation ..time is there wait ..he said to his mind...

Major looked to front through his side... He saw that gopal has adjusted the mirror and is watching all.... He smiled and said... "Gopal drive looking on road fully na.. thera are a lot of curves and humps... you need to drive well to make the passengers unaware of them " he grinned and licked his lips agin.. "am i correct bety" he looked at Sakshi and said.... "Yes Major uncle... these days roads have a lot of huge humps and curves ..which makes driving very difficult... I dont drive in these type of roads we need expert drivers naa.. " Said sakshi innocently.

"dont worry dear your major uncle is here ... having a lot of experince in driving smoothly in all roads... Smoothly in all curves and humps...My driving is soo smooth and powerfull that you will feel like fying wen i rides you ..." he smiles again and slolwy moved his hand from back of the seat to her shoulder..just touching on top...

Old 25th March 2013
Dimaagh ka garam, dil ka naram
Visit my website
  Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund      
Casinar has hacked the reps databaseCasinar has hacked the reps databaseCasinar has hacked the reps databaseCasinar has hacked the reps databaseCasinar has hacked the reps databaseCasinar has hacked the reps databaseCasinar has hacked the reps databaseCasinar has hacked the reps databaseCasinar has hacked the reps databaseCasinar has hacked the reps databaseCasinar has hacked the reps databaseCasinar has hacked the reps databaseCasinar has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to Casinar Send a message via Skype™ to Casinar
UL: 607.72 mb DL: 590.38 mb Ratio: 1.03
Interesting Pramila. move on

to you

Old 25th March 2013

Please let me know your comments and suggestions... I will try to improve this including that...

Old 25th March 2013
Custom title

shang40 is hunted by the papparazishang40 is hunted by the papparazishang40 is hunted by the papparazishang40 is hunted by the papparazi
UL: 166.41 mb DL: 519.63 mb Ratio: 0.32
Quote:
Originally Posted by prameela.g1987 View Post
Please let me know your comments and suggestions... I will try to improve this including that...
Pramila, we are finding it interesting and u stopped, my wife want to know.
how Sakshi got first major uncle and then gopal and later a threesome. Post full. Make my wife hot for me and her own uncle for a 3some.

Old 26th March 2013
Custom title

premraja is hunted by the papparazipremraja is hunted by the papparazipremraja is hunted by the papparazi
UL: 125.11 mb DL: 25.09 mb Ratio: 4.99
more

Old 26th March 2013

pctce is an unknown quantity at this point
update

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls