Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Stories> English > fucking my smitha aunty in train

Old 9th March 2013

sexdrivenbeast is an unknown quantity at this point
fucking my smitha aunty in train

hii.my name is vishal..i am 22 years old.this incident happend wen i was 19 years old. my aunt's name is smitha. she is 34 years old now. she is the hottest aunt i have ever seen. she has sexy 34d breasts and great fuckable ass. the first time i shagged on my aunt was because of this incident. one day she comes to my house with her husband and 1 year old child. her child was crying hard. so she took him upstairs. after awhile my mom told her to call her down. so i went upstairs. but hte scene i saw turned my dick hard on. she was breastfeeding her child and her 34d round white milky mounds were poppong out her violet blouse. i think she saw me.i quickly went to another room and started caling out her name as if i dint know where she was. that night i dnt knw how many times i masturbated thinking about her. then came the oppot=rtunity that i dreamed of. my aunt had to visit a relative in hyderabad. her husband was curremntly on a business tour abroad,so he told me to accompany her. she told my mom to take care of her child as it was only for two days. so the day arrived. the train was at night 10.30.my aunt was wearing a grey churidar. so we boarde the train and to my delight it was almost empty except for am family and a rough looking dirty guy. he was lustfully looking at my aunt. we found an empty compartment.after showing the ttr our tickets we went to the adjacent bogie which was empty it was also the last one. my aunt reomoved her shawl exposing her large tankers. my dick stood erect and my aunt noticed it. she smiled. after a while we went to sleep. after sometime i heard some noise and woke and what i witnessed was amazing.the rough looking guy was shagging his penis near to my aunt;s face.she was sound asleep and didnt knw wat was happening. i got turned on and started rubbing my cock. moments later he unloaded his dirty cum on her face and that woke her up. that guy ran away.i acted as if i was sound asleep. my aunt looked whether i was asleep.then she swiped the dirty cumoff her face and started licking it seductively. that was the last straw. my cock exploded and i cummed there. i dint wait for another moment. i got off my berth and planted my mouth in her mouth. i stareted eating her mouth. at first she resisted then she started cooperating. i squeezed her boobs and she started moaning. she said it wasnt safe here and we went to the dirty toilet. the dirty smell of urine and shit turned us both on.i made her boobscome out of her dress with her top still on. i started eating her boobs and pinching her nipples.i removed my clothes and started stroking my cock. it stood 8 inch hard. i then removed my aunt;s pants and started rubbing her pussy. i smelled her underwear and it smelled of urine. i buried my face in it.and started licking it. soon she had an orgasm and i drank her pussyjuice and urine,i removed her undies and started smelling her asshole. i finger fucked her aashole and she was seeing heaven.it wa a bit dry and i wanted to fuck her ass first. so i urinated into her asshole and made it lubricated.then i inserted my cock into her gole.it was tight and she was literally screaming wen i pumped her ass. it was lucky that the trains noise was so loud that no one could hear her. after about 15 mins of ass fucking. she wanted to suck my cock. it was heaven the moment she touched it with her tongue.she was an expert. i started spitting on her and she licked it from her body.she was a perfect slut. after sucking my cock she wanted my rod in her pussy. it was so pink and fleshy.i was also wet and tight.i started to put my tongue in it first. then i inserted my cock and she was screaming ohhhhhh,aaahhhh...fuck mee,fuck mee,,,ohhh goddd...i want you to tear my pussy.i started pumping her pussy vigourously and her 34 d breasts were jumping and swaying around while i tore her pussy. i grabbed them and squeezes them. we fucked in every position for abt 2 hours. and at last after many orgasms from her i was abt to cum. i asked wether she wanted it in her pussy or face. she said face.
i unloaded a litre of cum on her face and she drank half of it and swallowed it. for pastime i made her lick my asshole clean, she did it superbly. she was so exhausted that i carried her back to my berth. the rest of the night i grabbed and pressed her ass and boobs. she said it was the best sex she evre had in her life. she sucked my cock and i licked her boobs for the rest of the night.

Old 9th March 2013

pleez comment on this story..a real life incident of mine...and give me reps and points..so that i get more encouragement...cheers..

Old 9th March 2013
Forbidden Love
Visit my website
  Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year    Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year    Hero of Stories: Regularly posts good stories      
pinuram has hacked the reps databasepinuram has hacked the reps databasepinuram has hacked the reps databasepinuram has hacked the reps databasepinuram has hacked the reps databasepinuram has hacked the reps databasepinuram has hacked the reps databasepinuram has hacked the reps databasepinuram has hacked the reps databasepinuram has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to pinuram
UL: 7.66 gb DL: 80.96 gb Ratio: 0.09
good going, try to narrate a little better way and make the story bit longer.

Old 9th March 2013

Thnks for the advice..will do in future posts..

Old 9th March 2013

SotoDeB5 is an unknown quantity at this point
Not a bad story idea though. However I do concur with Pinuram on the narration and lengthening of the story.

Old 8th May 2013
Custom title

femaleworship has received several accoladesfemaleworship has received several accoladesfemaleworship has received several accolades
nice