Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Stories> English > Real experience with my sister....

View Poll Results: Have you had sexual feelings for your mother or sister?
Yes 16 88.89%
No 2 11.11%
I have had / having a relationship with mom / sister 4 22.22%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 18th February 2013

brancobilly is beginning to get noticed
UL: 926.72 mb DL: 1.40 gb Ratio: 0.65
Smile Real experience with my sister....

This is a real incident...

My sister is a pretty girl, now she is married and have kids... I am married too... We don't speak about those incidents anymore... We were close until about three months before she was married.

She let me have anal sex with her twice... Most awesome ass... other times we would just be making out... Mostly in the night, she would pretend to sleep and I would fondle her boobs and lick her pussy...

Funny part is she is never allowed me to smooch her :-) She is still my best sex experience till date...

I have peeped in to bathroom when my mom bath naked, even have told my sister I would have loved to have sex with her - my sister would hate it... But that as far as I have gone with my mom... seen her naked many times - thanks to the peep hole in the bathroom door...

About the incident the first time got to do her...
as I said, we used to make out with each other before she got her periods and post which she became conservative... her bed room was changed so my chances limited... I would sneak into her room in the nights and fondle her boobs, suck it and finger her... I remember her nipple used to get hard and I would even bite it softly.... Only thing she is never let me do is to have an intercourse and smooch.... some days she will get angry she would wake up and ask me to get out and lock the door...

Her's was an arranged marriage - They saw the guy and fixed it like 9 months before the wedding... That's the time she would act very strict - wont let me close to her at all... I remember so well, 4 months before her wedding, It was on a Saturday, my parents had gone for relatives death to place near by at 6 in the morning... The moment they left I went to her room she was still sleeping.... she was wearing a long skirt and shirt... I unbuttoned her shirt - she was awake but was pretending to sleep... I sucked her boobs madly... I removed her panties and put my face in her vagina... Although, I have done this before many times, this was the first time in the day :-) I was really giving my best to make her horny so I could have an intercourse - I knew my chances are only for the next 4 months... I quickly stripped and tried entering her - she stopped me and begged me not to have intercourse... I asked her can I at least enter her anally? She said fine but I had to be extremely slow and had to pull it out if she wasn't comfortable... She got completely naked too and in the doggy position... dropped some coconut oil in her ass hole, rubbed some in my penis too and slowly entered.... she was fine and humping till I came... I came inside her.... she was awesome... a hour later I did it again... But that's it... She was certain we wont continue this and so did we... Till day that's my best sex experience - It the first time I am entering a woman...

Please share your real experience too...

Last edited by brancobilly : 20th February 2013 at 11:31 AM. Reason: added her pic

Old 18th February 2013

nisa banu is beginning to get noticed
Send a message via Yahoo to nisa banu
Quote:
Originally Posted by brancobilly View Post

My sister is a pretty girl, now she is married and have kids... I am married too... We don't speak about those incidents anymore... We were close until about three months before she was married.

She let me have anal sex with her twice... Most awesome ass... other times we would just be making out... Mostly in the night, she would pretend to sleep and I would fondle her boobs and lick her pussy...

Funny part is she is never allowed me to smooch her :-) She is still my best sex experience till date...

I have peeped in to bathroom when my mom bath naked, even have told my sister I would have loved to have sex with her - my sister would hate it... But that as far as I have gone with my mom... seen her naked many times - thanks to the peep hole in the bathroom door...

as I said, we used to make out with each other before she got her periods and post which she became conservative... her bed room was changed so my chances limited... I would sneak into her room in the nights and fondle her boobs, suck it and finger her... I remember her nipple used to get hard and I would even bite it softly.... Only thing she is never let me do is to have an intercourse and smooch.... some days she will get angry she would wake up and ask me to get out and lock the door...

Her's was an arranged marriage - They saw the guy and fixed it like 9 months before the wedding... That's the time she would act very strict - wont let me close to her at all... I remember so well, 4 months before her wedding, It was on a Saturday, my parents had gone for relatives death to place near by at 6 in the morning... The moment they left I went to her room she was still sleeping.... she was wearing a long skirt and shirt... I unbuttoned her shirt - she was awake but was pretending to sleep... I sucked her boobs madly... I removed her panties and put my face in her vagina... Although, I have done this before many times, this was the first time in the day :-) I was really giving my best to make her horny so I could have an intercourse - I knew my chances are only for the next 4 months... I quickly stripped and tried entering her - she stopped me and begged me not to have intercourse... I asked her can I at least enter her anally? She said fine but I had to be extremely slow and had to pull it out if she wasn't comfortable... She got completely naked too and in the doggy position... dropped some coconut oil in her ass hole, rubbed some in my penis too and slowly entered.... she was fine and humping till I came... I came inside her.... she was awesome... a hour later I did it again... But that's it... She was certain we wont continue this and so did we... Till day that's my best sex experience - It the first time I am entering a woman...

Please share your real experience too
its really great experience .... i love to see my mom nude body while bath ...i sucked her nipple many night when i was sleep with her ...lots of time i didn't close her blouse after sucked her nipple and jerked...after the jerk i slept because of tiered.... so morning she came to know every day i sucking her nipple every night ...my dad wake up very soon morning he saw his wife without blouse ....he called my mom and informed about that ...next day they planed to conform that while i sucking her nipple ...next day night i sucked her nipple and put my rod on her hand she hold very tightly and left ...then i shocked and i slept ....so then she and my dad talking about me next morning ...they let me to sleep alone ...still i cant forget that .....any one have like this experience pls share with me ...pm me ....we will talk about our experience ...iam male ..iam not female ....

Last edited by nisa banu : 18th February 2013 at 09:26 PM.

Old 18th February 2013

Real life experience?

Any one with real life experience alone... Please share your experience....

Old 18th February 2013

nisa banu is beginning to get noticed
Send a message via Yahoo to nisa banu
this is my real life experience ....till 7 th shool ...i was slept with my mom ...i did this ...

Old 18th February 2013
Custom title

highvoice is hunted by the papparazihighvoice is hunted by the papparazi
UL: 12.65 gb DL: 22.92 gb Ratio: 0.55
Quote:

Please share your real experience too

nice experience...but u said u fucked her in morning in her ass...was her ass full of shit when u fucked her man...

Old 19th February 2013

Hungry_rahul is an unknown quantity at this point
Branco, explain n elaborate how did it start first time? the very first time when u started touching her.

also tell me what else u used to do in details

Old 19th February 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by highvoice View Post
nice experience...but u said u fucked her in morning in her ass...was her ass full of shit when u fucked her man...
Well, in all the excitement didn't care if shit was there... besides I guess she cleared her stomach before we started

Old 19th February 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hungry_rahul View Post
Branco, explain n elaborate how did it start first time? the very first time when u started touching her.

also tell me what else u used to do in details
Honestly I don't even remember the very first time how we started... We used to share the same room... It started like I used to touch, fondle and suck her breast (It was a perky flat one then - she developed to have a 34D much later) for a longtime when she is sleeping... she would not react to it...

But when she reached her first periods... my parents changed her room

Later which she became too conservative and kept to her self... but she was also becoming prettier... her boobs and ass developed, she got a hourglass figure and started to sway her ass when she walked... I was blown... I used to jerk off so many times... Only after a longtime, I gathered courage to sneak into her room one night and feel her boobs... Well, that was so good... suddenly I saw my sister had become a woman... her breast was still developing then but it was nice and fleshy... It was obviously after a longtime so I went crazy sucking her nipple kissing her all over licking her pussy - which was now hairy... It was so exciting for me as this was the firs time I was experiencing a grown up girls body...

She would wear a salwar or long skirt and t shirts or half saree occasionally while she is sleeping...

Will continue in a bit...

Old 19th February 2013

Anyone else wish to share their real life feelings towards their mom or sister - welcome! I would try to post my sisters pic in sometime...

Old 19th February 2013
Custom title

highvoice is hunted by the papparazihighvoice is hunted by the papparazi
UL: 12.65 gb DL: 22.92 gb Ratio: 0.55
Quote:
Anyone else wish to share their real life feelings towards their mom or sister - welcome! I would try to post my sisters pic in sometime...

wowwwwww awesome...we r waiting......

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls