Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> News, Reviews & Gossip > Engineer-turned-yogi performs rare feat

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 6th February 2013

vicky.221084 has many secret admirers
UL: 119.48 gb DL: 16.94 gb Ratio: 7.06
Engineer-turned-yogi performs rare feat

After mastering the materials science, a mechanical engineer has mastered yoga postures to elevate his body up in the air winning the appreciation of one and all.
The 24-year-old Venkata Panindra, an assistant professor in an engineering college performed “Vandana treyam” by locking the air in his throat, stomach and perennial gland at a packed TTD Kalyana Mandapam here during the Sadhus meet that concluded on Sunday.
“It took six months to learn the yoga posture mentioned in Bhagavad Gita under the guidance of Sri Yogananda Bharati from Vizianagaram'', says the youth, an M.tech in Mechanical Engineering, while talking to The Hindu .
“I got fascinated with yogasanas during my childhood itself,” says the yogi who has mastered different yoga and Pranayama techniques, winning acclaim from sadhus and laymen as well.
He wants to explore the Patanjali yoga system fully and propagate the greatness of the “Hindu way of life” so that the present generation gets benefited, he adds.

Source - http://www.thehindu.com/todays-paper...cle4381131.ece

Old 6th February 2013
Malam Kuravan
Visit my website
  Moderator: Moderator of some forums      
shapey is hunted by the papparazishapey is hunted by the papparazishapey is hunted by the papparazi
Quote:
elevate his body up in the air

Old 6th February 2013

Dovahkiin has many secret admirersDovahkiin has many secret admirers

Old 6th February 2013
OPPO N-Lens N1 + Xposed ☠

kavlaiTHAIman is a pillar of our communitykavlaiTHAIman is a pillar of our community
Must have stored up all his farts up his ass

Shaolin monks spend their entire life training in defying gravity, and this runt claims to fly in six months

Old 7th February 2013
the exbii official doc

deepak.p is one with the universedeepak.p is one with the universedeepak.p is one with the universedeepak.p is one with the universedeepak.p is one with the universedeepak.p is one with the universedeepak.p is one with the universedeepak.p is one with the universedeepak.p is one with the universedeepak.p is one with the universe
UL: 8.42 gb DL: 8.61 gb Ratio: 0.98
my dick elevates whenever i visit PnV
There are manifold reports about users making reply with little to no purpose in NRG ......We only have adults here and let the maturity in you be visible in your replies too... This is not an entertainment forum but a serious discussion forum... Lets make NRG as boring as Doordarshan. by order - The mature mods

Old 7th February 2013
Super Moderator
  Super Moderator: Moderator of all forums    Gold Coins: Contributed more than $100 for XP server fund      
pyar_rohit has hacked the reps databasepyar_rohit has hacked the reps databasepyar_rohit has hacked the reps databasepyar_rohit has hacked the reps databasepyar_rohit has hacked the reps databasepyar_rohit has hacked the reps databasepyar_rohit has hacked the reps databasepyar_rohit has hacked the reps database
UL: 7.74 gb DL: 1.77 gb Ratio: 4.39
Quote:
Originally Posted by deepak.p View Post
my dick elevates whenever i visit PnV

Old 7th February 2013
Someday I'll be Your Boss
Visit my website
  Moderator: Moderator of some forums      
Suzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to Suzane007 Send a message via Skype™ to Suzane007
UL: 21.98 mb DL: 1.79 gb Ratio: 0.01
baba
N.B.All the pics posted by me have been downloaded from the internet.Credit goes to the original uploaders.Anyone having any complaint against any pics please don't request me to remove them unless & until they violate the rules of eXBii.Once its on the net, its everywhere.Just like virginity;once lost, its lost forever.

Old 7th February 2013
Custom title

pokhat has hacked the reps databasepokhat has hacked the reps databasepokhat has hacked the reps databasepokhat has hacked the reps databasepokhat has hacked the reps databasepokhat has hacked the reps databasepokhat has hacked the reps databasepokhat has hacked the reps database
UL: 49.57 mb DL: 317.32 mb Ratio: 0.16
nityananda ki jagah lene aaya kya

Old 7th February 2013
Custom title

ambush has disabled reputations
UL: 26.06 gb DL: 25.28 gb Ratio: 1.03
Seen many people doing similar pose besides railway track in the morning.

Old 7th February 2013
Banned

pleaseforgiveme is a pillar of our communitypleaseforgiveme is a pillar of our communitypleaseforgiveme is a pillar of our communitypleaseforgiveme is a pillar of our communitypleaseforgiveme is a pillar of our communitypleaseforgiveme is a pillar of our communitypleaseforgiveme is a pillar of our community
Quote:
Originally Posted by deepak.p View Post
my dick elevates whenever i visit 2n2

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls