Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Stories> English > My slut Vaishali

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 23rd January 2013

vaishmahj is an unknown quantity at this point
My slut Vaishali

I loved my ex girlfriend vaishali. Almost everything I could ask for. Smart. Sexy. Party animal. Loves to drink smoke and smoke up. Slutty. hot in bed. and easily gets horny. Talks dirty. kinky stuff in public and private. It was incredible. Great at blowjobs.

Old 23rd January 2013

I picked her from the airport once . She was wearing a pink shirt. Jeans. Arrived at the departure gate, and she shook my hands. I was shocked. Wtf? Shake hands, who are we , colleagues? I anyways did not get angry. Made her laugh with a some joke. She s quite stupid that way. Then walked with her to the cab. I had arranged for this cab driver to take us to the a resort in nandi hills. I had told i'lll be with a girl and he was trustworthy since it was late 10 at night.

We got into the cab with her luggage. After 5 mins of driving out of the airport and there were not many streetlights, i grabbed and hugged her tight.it always helps to act all romantic and i missed you so much kind. women always melt immediately . they become softer after that. then i kissed. hard , with tongues. kissing her in circles. my hand grabbing hair. removed her hairband. she moved head back to catch her breath. we stopped kissing. and she stared at me for a few seconds. she knew that i was about to unleash. she knews that im a pervert and it wouldnt matter that there was a driver just a feet away from us.She had heard me tell her stories of how i made my ex girlfriend aditi suck my cock in the cab.

She looked at me as if to calm me down> i ignored her and started to unbutton her shirt. she yelped. turned to see if the cab driver was looking. he had unbuttoned her shirt halfway. then snuck my hand in at the back and unhooked her bra. didnt take it off just let fall on her chest loosely. she was shit scared. she begged me to stop. i told her to ask properly. like a good girl. ask her daddy to stop. she did.

Old 23rd January 2013
Custom title

teema81 is hunted by the papparaziteema81 is hunted by the papparaziteema81 is hunted by the papparaziteema81 is hunted by the papparaziteema81 is hunted by the papparaziteema81 is hunted by the papparazi
Good Hot start

Old 23rd January 2013

i kept telling her to b a good girl. tell her to stop whining because the driver will definitely look back. she stopped saying nything or making noises and let me play with her huge beautiful boobs. the thing about vaishali is that she may be good looking but not a head turner, or extremely naughty like i d like her but she has great boobs.
phenomenal boobs that soft and big. very slappable. though she doesnt like it. she doesnt like many things but she has to do it.

Old 23rd January 2013
Custom title

Thelordoftherings has received several accoladesThelordoftherings has received several accoladesThelordoftherings has received several accoladesThelordoftherings has received several accoladesThelordoftherings has received several accolades
UL: 15.33 mb DL: 78.56 mb Ratio: 0.20
Carry on...

Old 24th January 2013
Custom title

jj1100 has many secret admirersjj1100 has many secret admirers
UL: 0.00 b DL: 49.23 mb Ratio: 0.00
carry on slutty

Old 24th January 2013
Custom title

Pop_it is hunted by the papparaziPop_it is hunted by the papparaziPop_it is hunted by the papparaziPop_it is hunted by the papparaziPop_it is hunted by the papparaziPop_it is hunted by the papparaziPop_it is hunted by the papparaziPop_it is hunted by the papparaziPop_it is hunted by the papparaziPop_it is hunted by the papparazi
aage???

Old 24th January 2013

naughtytanu1967 has many secret admirers
good start

Old 26th January 2013

after we got to the resort, she started to hug me. i decided to delay, said lets have a smoke. sat in the balcony and smoked. atleast i started first. While i smoking , she started to tease me. gave me that horny look , moved her shoulders forward, pulled her arms closer, showing me her cleavage. trying to get me to beg.i pass the smoke to her. she gets happy . i ask her to go wear a skirt. she goes into the room and i dont let her close the drapes.she pulls the pants down showing her ass to me. she leaves it on the floor, and then looks at me. turns around. i smoke and stare at her. then i tell to turn around again. she shakes her head in refusal. i tell her more sternly "Shut up, and turn around bitch". as if she doesnt like it she turns around to show me ass. she then puts on her skirt , short one and comes n sits in the balcony. i order her again to spread her legs and she does it . "Thats a good girl".

Old 30th January 2013

she gets on her knees. starts to suck my cock . in the balcony. in the open air. she keeps checking if anyone is looking. i slap her cheeks. pull her hair. make her go deeper. she chokes.i dont stop. i push her head further.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls