Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Pics n Vids (adult) > Chennai Housewife

Pics n Vids (adult) Paying hosts not allowed. Recommended file host is FilesFlash and image host is PicsCrazy.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 5th January 2013
Custom title

thomas_gabriel is a pillar of our communitythomas_gabriel is a pillar of our communitythomas_gabriel is a pillar of our communitythomas_gabriel is a pillar of our communitythomas_gabriel is a pillar of our communitythomas_gabriel is a pillar of our communitythomas_gabriel is a pillar of our communitythomas_gabriel is a pillar of our communitythomas_gabriel is a pillar of our community
Chennai Housewife

New Updates added !

Friends !

Posting some intimate pics of a young chennai housewife .

Expecting nasty comments !

The most nastiest comments will have a chance !

Entire Story in PPTS Format
Use powerpoint to read it !

http://filesflash.net/vhi18etb

Last edited by thomas_gabriel : 18th October 2013 at 12:47 PM. Reason: New update

Old 5th January 2013
Custom title

thomas_gabriel is a pillar of our communitythomas_gabriel is a pillar of our communitythomas_gabriel is a pillar of our communitythomas_gabriel is a pillar of our communitythomas_gabriel is a pillar of our communitythomas_gabriel is a pillar of our communitythomas_gabriel is a pillar of our communitythomas_gabriel is a pillar of our communitythomas_gabriel is a pillar of our community
Wife posed with male model nude.?

My wife is an art grad student. He field is art history and for extra money for the family she has started posing for undergrad figure drawing classes ( for those who didn't know that is nude modeling for drawing students). She was posing with another model for the first time, a male. She was a little scared and wanted me to sit in on the class to make her fell more comfortable. Students can draw from anywhere 360 degrees around the subject. The model she was working with was young, probably a student and well built. In the beginning the poses were separate. Each doing there own just next to each other. But as the class continued the professor had them interact more. When they did the male model got an erection.... (Now as I too was an art student and had many classes with models this is totally normal reaction. Just a bodily reaction.) In one pose he was basically spooning her and draped an arm over her. His crotch was up against her butt and could see the tip against her vagina. But either of them moved a muscle. The last pose of the class the professor had him roll over and lay flat against her back they were stacked on top of each other. So so again his crotch was aligned direct up with her crack. This time from my angle behind them i could see his penis was up against her opening again and his weight was slowing pushing it in. Again neither of them moved but it was just very slowly sliding in, all the way in.

As soon as the professor called off the pose she quickly moved away and I saw the wet mark on his penis almost at the top indicating it had gone almost all the way in. She very quickly left the room and got dressed. Came out and gave me a kiss and said that she is glad I came and wanted to get dinner. She never said a word about what happened.

Should I worry? Anything to worry about? Was this cheating? Do I say anything? Was she just being professional?

Use powerpoint to read it ! Its a tamil story !

Last edited by thomas_gabriel : 18th October 2013 at 12:48 PM.

Old 5th January 2013

doubled882002 is beginning to get noticed
UL: 796.18 mb DL: 199.79 mb Ratio: 3.99
Nothing to worry about, she wasnt cheating as you were in the same class...its a nice classy sexy happening. I left the true story incomplete..so what happened with you both after dinner?

Old 5th January 2013
Custom title

Will update soon ! Expecting more comments to reveal her full body !

Last edited by thomas_gabriel : 18th October 2013 at 12:49 PM.

Old 5th January 2013
Custom title

Chennai_sareelover has received several accoladesChennai_sareelover has received several accoladesChennai_sareelover has received several accoladesChennai_sareelover has received several accoladesChennai_sareelover has received several accolades
Send a message via Yahoo to Chennai_sareelover
Nice start bro......keep posting.......

Old 5th January 2013
Custom title

indicouple is hunted by the papparaziindicouple is hunted by the papparaziindicouple is hunted by the papparaziindicouple is hunted by the papparaziindicouple is hunted by the papparaziindicouple is hunted by the papparazi
GOOD ..POST MORE

Old 5th January 2013
Custom title

donoftheday is a pillar of our communitydonoftheday is a pillar of our communitydonoftheday is a pillar of our communitydonoftheday is a pillar of our communitydonoftheday is a pillar of our communitydonoftheday is a pillar of our communitydonoftheday is a pillar of our community
I THINK YOUR WIFE IS PROFFESSIONAL & LOVES YOU VERY MUCH....

Old 5th January 2013
Custom title

stampeed has received several accoladesstampeed has received several accoladesstampeed has received several accoladesstampeed has received several accolades
UL: 114.29 gb DL: 122.21 gb Ratio: 0.94
nice

Old 5th January 2013
Custom title

like to see her 38 size boobs ?

Last edited by thomas_gabriel : 18th October 2013 at 12:50 PM.

Old 5th January 2013
Custom title

Boobsssssssssssssssss !

Here Comes her boobs spread open !

Good(Nasty) comments encourages us to post more !

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls