Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> No Holds Barred > -=- Chumma -=- Chumma -=- Chumma -=-

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 22nd May 2007
PM me for Treasure
Visit my website

hairatheesh is hunted by the papparazihairatheesh is hunted by the papparazihairatheesh is hunted by the papparazihairatheesh is hunted by the papparazihairatheesh is hunted by the papparazihairatheesh is hunted by the papparazihairatheesh is hunted by the papparazihairatheesh is hunted by the papparazihairatheesh is hunted by the papparazi
Send a message via Yahoo to hairatheesh
UL: 115.20 gb DL: 98.35 gb Ratio: 1.17
Almost anything is easier to get into than out of.

Old 22nd May 2007
PM me for Treasure
Visit my website

hairatheesh is hunted by the papparazihairatheesh is hunted by the papparazihairatheesh is hunted by the papparazihairatheesh is hunted by the papparazihairatheesh is hunted by the papparazihairatheesh is hunted by the papparazihairatheesh is hunted by the papparazihairatheesh is hunted by the papparazihairatheesh is hunted by the papparazi
I'd kill for a Nobel Peace Prize.

Old 22nd May 2007
PM me for Treasure
Visit my website

If you don't pay your exorcist, do you get repossessed?

Old 22nd May 2007
phir ajnabi
  Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund      
raj_indian_40m has hacked the reps databaseraj_indian_40m has hacked the reps databaseraj_indian_40m has hacked the reps databaseraj_indian_40m has hacked the reps databaseraj_indian_40m has hacked the reps databaseraj_indian_40m has hacked the reps databaseraj_indian_40m has hacked the reps databaseraj_indian_40m has hacked the reps databaseraj_indian_40m has hacked the reps databaseraj_indian_40m has hacked the reps databaseraj_indian_40m has hacked the reps databaseraj_indian_40m has hacked the reps databaseraj_indian_40m has hacked the reps database
UL: 1.03 gb DL: 2.53 gb Ratio: 0.40
Quote:
Originally Posted by hairatheesh View Post
-=- tami machi ..but i dont know from where it came to tamil -=- chumma litrelly means simply -=-

There is a light at the end of every tunnel....just pray it's not a train!.
I dont know Tamil but I know this word Chumma in tamil, because lot of my tamil friends use this word when they talk. And I know the meaning of Chumma in hindi also. Chumma means kiss in hindi.

Thats the reason I asked you my friend. Thanks for reply.

Old 22nd May 2007
PM me for Treasure
Visit my website

Don't you have to get up to get to the tape?

Old 22nd May 2007
PM me for Treasure
Visit my website

Quote:
Originally Posted by raj_indian_40m View Post
I dont know Tamil but I know this word Chumma in tamil, because lot of my tamil friends use this word when they talk. And I know the meaning of Chumma in hindi also. Chumma means kiss in hindi.

Thats the reason I asked you my friend. Thanks for reply.
-=- oh ...just now i heard abt this ..is it so ..then i must carefull to use this word when i went to wrok in north india -=-

Rap is crap, rock is great, we all have come here bound by fate, high school sucked but we?re still alive, we?re the class of 2005!

Old 22nd May 2007
phir ajnabi
  Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund      
raj_indian_40m has hacked the reps databaseraj_indian_40m has hacked the reps databaseraj_indian_40m has hacked the reps databaseraj_indian_40m has hacked the reps databaseraj_indian_40m has hacked the reps databaseraj_indian_40m has hacked the reps databaseraj_indian_40m has hacked the reps databaseraj_indian_40m has hacked the reps databaseraj_indian_40m has hacked the reps databaseraj_indian_40m has hacked the reps databaseraj_indian_40m has hacked the reps databaseraj_indian_40m has hacked the reps databaseraj_indian_40m has hacked the reps database
UL: 1.03 gb DL: 2.53 gb Ratio: 0.40
Quote:
Originally Posted by hairatheesh View Post
-=- oh ...just now i heard abt this ..is it so ..then i must carefull to use this word when i went to wrok in north india -=-

Rap is crap, rock is great, we all have come here bound by fate, high school sucked but we?re still alive, we?re the class of 2005!

Old 22nd May 2007
is watching YOU!

mareen has disabled reputations
Send a message via AIM to mareen
UL: 14.25 gb DL: 12.54 gb Ratio: 1.14
Question Authority and the Authorities will question You.

Old 13th June 2007
PM me for Treasure
Visit my website

Why does flammable and inflammable mean the same thing?

Old 13th June 2007
PM me for Treasure
Visit my website

The best way to predict your future is to create it.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls