Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Pics n Vids (adult) > My pretty homely wife Amrita exposed in exbii 1st time

Pics n Vids (adult) Paying hosts not allowed. Recommended file host is FilesFlash and image host is PicsCrazy.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 12th January 2013

rajeev_789 is beginning to get noticed
Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtypervman View Post
Buddy, I posted 35 imaes in 47 days & we were in new yr leave for 1.5 week in between. Anyway, without going into stats, I m glad tht u liked my wife so much. Dont worry, I m here to stay n will keep posting my cutie regularly. Time for todays pic ... hope u guys like her mangoes :

< image >
This is very hot pic.
Cleavage is very inviting.
Don't know , why u r not in "exclusive" , but nevertheless u r both very exclusive nd special 4 exbiians
anywaz i Was browsing ur thread to get some ideas for my wifey to pose , also enjoyed ur pics a lot.
Hope you have been to our thread.
be in touch.

Old 12th January 2013

chotuhere007 is beginning to get noticed
Send a message via Yahoo to chotuhere007
UL: 10.21 gb DL: 13.00 gb Ratio: 0.79
fucking hot pics man! what a bitch she is ask her to' post some bj pics dude

Old 12th January 2013
Custom title

exoticman4u has celebrities hunting for his/her autographexoticman4u has celebrities hunting for his/her autographexoticman4u has celebrities hunting for his/her autographexoticman4u has celebrities hunting for his/her autographexoticman4u has celebrities hunting for his/her autographexoticman4u has celebrities hunting for his/her autographexoticman4u has celebrities hunting for his/her autographexoticman4u has celebrities hunting for his/her autographexoticman4u has celebrities hunting for his/her autographexoticman4u has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Send a message via AIM to exoticman4u Send a message via Yahoo to exoticman4u
SHOW HER BOOBS AND NIPS MAN.............WAITING PATIENTLY.

Old 12th January 2013

ruwan has many secret admirers
UL: 0.00 b DL: 13.12 mb Ratio: 0.00
It's time to make the slut nude. Remember, she's your lovely wife but our cheap whore!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtypervman View Post
From replies & PM I received, Armpit wins followed by Legs. Nipples guys dont worry, her full size nipples will b exposed soon . For today njoy armpit n legs ...

< image >

Old 12th January 2013

dirtypervman is a pillar of our communitydirtypervman is a pillar of our communitydirtypervman is a pillar of our communitydirtypervman is a pillar of our communitydirtypervman is a pillar of our communitydirtypervman is a pillar of our community
Quote:
Originally Posted by jangalmangal View Post
ohh wow! not sure how I missed this for so many days...she's just too hot to handle...common need more ....I am an impatient guy....show her to us...
Quote:
Originally Posted by jangalmangal View Post
just tear her dress apart and reveal the beauty...
Quote:
Originally Posted by rajeev_789 View Post
This is very hot pic.
Don't know , why u r not in "exclusive" , but nevertheless u r both very exclusive nd special 4 exbiians
anywaz i Was browsing ur thread to get some ideas for my wifey to pose , also enjoyed ur pics a lot.
be in touch.
Quote:
Originally Posted by chotuhere007 View Post
fucking hot pics man! what a bitch she is ask her to' post some bj pics dude
Quote:
Originally Posted by exoticman4u View Post
SHOW HER BOOBS AND NIPS MAN.............WAITING PATIENTLY.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ruwan View Post
It's time to make the slut nude. Remember, she's your lovely wife but our cheap whore!!
Thank u guys for loving my lovely wife (or cheap whore as some bro said ) n giving such hot n naughty comments ......

Keep the comments running n my wify will keep your cock hard. Today is time for u to cum on her milky thighs. lets c who can cum how much ....

Last edited by dirtypervman : 19th June 2013 at 01:56 AM.

Old 12th January 2013

dirtypervman is a pillar of our communitydirtypervman is a pillar of our communitydirtypervman is a pillar of our communitydirtypervman is a pillar of our communitydirtypervman is a pillar of our communitydirtypervman is a pillar of our community
Quote:
Originally Posted by rajeev_789 View Post
This is very hot pic.
be in touch.
Yes rajiv, I hv visited ur thread. Must say u got a lovely wife with huge boobs. I m a boob man n will love to suck it for hours (I do it to my wife till her boobs turn red). I loved her fishnet pix ... post more like tht full size.

I m not "exclusive" bcoz mods felt I m not posting in picscrazy. Picrazy dowsn't work for me ... cant upload there, it always fails. Though for exclusive tag there is no criterion to post in pzy, mods seem to make new rules on fly. Anyway, I respect their decision ... n I dont care bout either rep or tags. I m here to entertrain guys n hear good comments.

Old 12th January 2013
hawaa hawaa hawawaa hawaaaa
  Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Moderator: Moderator of some forums      
Ondipuli has hacked the reps databaseOndipuli has hacked the reps databaseOndipuli has hacked the reps databaseOndipuli has hacked the reps databaseOndipuli has hacked the reps databaseOndipuli has hacked the reps databaseOndipuli has hacked the reps databaseOndipuli has hacked the reps databaseOndipuli has hacked the reps databaseOndipuli has hacked the reps databaseOndipuli has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to Ondipuli
UL: 301.51 mb DL: 1.11 gb Ratio: 0.27
check your pm

Old 12th January 2013
Original Sin
  Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund      
kamaz08 is hunted by the papparazikamaz08 is hunted by the papparazi
Send a message via Yahoo to kamaz08
Bro, Holy Whore!!

Anything in store for satin lovers like me?

DARK TERRITORY- The Siblings Journey
(Under Stories Section)

Old 12th January 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamaz08 View Post
Bro, Holy Whore!!

Anything in store for satin lovers like me?

What things satin lover like u want?

Old 12th January 2013
Custom title

falcon56 is hunted by the papparazifalcon56 is hunted by the papparazifalcon56 is hunted by the papparazifalcon56 is hunted by the papparazifalcon56 is hunted by the papparazifalcon56 is hunted by the papparazifalcon56 is hunted by the papparazifalcon56 is hunted by the papparazifalcon56 is hunted by the papparazifalcon56 is hunted by the papparazi
Send a message via Yahoo to falcon56
Lovely updates

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls