Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Stories> Regional > Sex in exam hall

Old 23rd November 2012

sai9399 is beginning to get noticed
Sex in exam hall

hi
readers
today i want to share an experience in exam hall...
lets start >

i have exam at afternoon section then i do my bath and reached center..i saw there are beautiful girls are studying .... but it is time to go inside..i sat on my place one girl (i dont know her name),actually i dont like to introduce my self to any girls thats why i dont know her name...

exam started...

suddenly in my pant my pennis has a little itch...then i rubb my pennis in my pant...i dont realize that that girl beside me see my action on my pants......she wear salwar pyjma...i cannot see her full figure in that dress...first exam over...wwe talk for some time about exam and leave center...

for next exam she wear a tight t-shirt and geans...i was shocked...and started my exam...suddenly my face turnd towards that girl( i dont know why ), she rub her breast on her t-shirt...ip again shocked and my tounge is dry for her reaction, i dont know why she do like that after an hour she asked some answers...on that time i see her breasts....my dick is raising...i control my self to press into my pants...for my reaction she smiled...i ignore it....teacher told 'last half an hour' ....
i am writing very speed...she turned towards other side of bench...i saw her black braa from side view...she turns more...i watching and enjoy to see her parts...

this was continued to next two exams ...after that 5th exam many of members are left for one hr after starting exam .. at the last bench me and her in...two of persons to cover infront us... todat she wear othr tshirt her boobs are large,but her age nearly19,(i dont know why this girls are increased their boobs size at this age by pressing their own boobs)....
i stop my writing and take five min rest and looking all sides in my room...suddenly i see the girl is seriously writing but her tshirt raised from geans and visible her stomach...i was horny ...but i want to touch her...i was fear because if i touch her what is her reaction.

i turn my concentration towards exam.....this continued to next two exams...same situation day by day i am seeing her shapes and body parts...some time she dropped someting by intentional to show her clevage...when she bend to take the item her face come close to my dick...at that time i want her face to my dick...but i control...after completion exam nobody in room since the last exam all are go early..we both are write till end.

after collecting all of our gadgets suddenly her boobs are touched me for she turned back ...slowly my dick raising...she not move any side..i slowly press her boobs and she grabbing her hand on my pant(dick)...i try to kiss her but she rejected...she moving slowly ..suddenly i pull her and gave deep hug..this made me too hot...

suddenly she seperated from me and give her number ran away...

After reaching room i called to her and made an appoint to meet her in theater...theatr is too dark and we sit asde ...beccause nobody watch us..

next part coming soon......
sorry for boaring the story
plz reply for my post

Old 23rd November 2012
Hot MOM

Lalpari has disabled reputations
Send a message via Yahoo to Lalpari
UL: 884.59 mb DL: 425.10 mb Ratio: 2.08

Old 28th April 2013

sai9399 is beginning to get noticed
sorry for a long gap next part in a week

Old 17th June 2013
'Sunny Leone' Pictures/videos
Visit my website

Jen. is hunted by the papparaziJen. is hunted by the papparaziJen. is hunted by the papparaziJen. is hunted by the papparaziJen. is hunted by the papparaziJen. is hunted by the papparaziJen. is hunted by the papparaziJen. is hunted by the papparaziJen. is hunted by the papparaziJen. is hunted by the papparazi
nice post. thanks.
reps added