Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Stories> English > OUTING. THAT CHANGED MY LIFE

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 16th September 2012

tanyalifesucks has many secret admirers
Send a message via Yahoo to tanyalifesucks
OUTING. THAT CHANGED MY LIFE

Hii all exbians as u can figure out i am new to exbii and daring to write a story. . its not a very long story. . and i really dont know how will u like it. . as i am new writer. . i must tell my updates size and frequency will vary. .though i will try desperately to update whenever i get time. . but at times it becomes really difficult. . . so by taking blessing of all the great writers of exbii. . i start my story. . . .OUTING THAT CHANGED MY LIFE. . . .

Old 16th September 2012

i will start the story in first person

Old 16th September 2012

NO i cant take more tomatoes. . nahiiiiiii. . . pleaz dont make me eat more tomatoes i will die. . . .NOOOOOOOOOO . . . trriiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnggggg. . . shewwwe it was a dream. . only i can have such dreams of forcing tomatoes in my mouth. . it was bright morning nice weather i thought peeking upwards from my bedside window. . . nice i should sleep now thinking this as i was going to flat my body again . . my eyes went to my teddy clock. . FUUUUCCCKKK !!!! its 8am. . . i jumped out of my bed out of horror. . why didnt mom wake me upp. . i was boiling. . . .i rushed to my bathroom to brush my not so white. .not so yellow teeth. . Oh God where the hell is my spects. . soom after i realised m holding my spects . . i somehow put the pathetic neem babool on my brush nd started to rub it madly on my teeth . . suddenly i heard bhaiyas voice. . Akansha uth jaa warna late ho jayega. . .didnt he realised m already late idiot. . ayush bhaiya aka abhaiya. .was the instant villain in my life . . its not that i didnt love him. . but he was realy a piece nd i was well sure that today he intentionaly didnt wake me up . . i am not going to spare. . somehow i finished my brushing threw my nighty on bed rushed to get towel from wardrobe . .oh shitt i again forgot to close the window before getting nangi. . if i temain careless like this someday i will surely expose my nudity to sone unwanted viewer from the aparments beside. . i somehow got my towel ran to my bathroom . .

Old 16th September 2012

nex update tomorrow. . though i didnt writ much. . but still any suggestion. .

Old 16th September 2012

tl 8888 is beginning to get noticed
good going . litl bit more...

Old 16th September 2012
Enjoy your day
Visit my website

anitasexy is one with the universeanitasexy is one with the universeanitasexy is one with the universeanitasexy is one with the universeanitasexy is one with the universeanitasexy is one with the universeanitasexy is one with the universe
nice start pls continue

Old 17th September 2012

exbiiyoung13 is an unknown quantity at this point
great continue i M WITH YOU

Old 17th September 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by exbiiyoung13 View Post
great continue i M WITH YOU
Oh god again a late day. . Pata nahi kab tak college authorities will tolerate my daily late comming. . Thinkin this i started rubbing body oil over my body. . I looked myself on the mirror. . Hmm not bad mere breast are quite ok for a 20yr age . . . I started to wear 34 bra last month. . Oh shit i didnt shave my vagina. . 2 weeks ho gaye i didnt shave my vagina. .though jyada bal nahi ugge the. . Just medium size baal meri virgin vagina ke lips aur uske upar ke skin ko traingle shape me cover kiye hue the. . .Infact litl black hair over my vagina is looking good on my white skin with brownish nipple. . Ye sab sochte sochte my hands were gone to my breast nd unknowingly i started to press my boobs tabhi my phone rang. . Hey bhagwan i am late nd m standing here caressing my body. .AKANSHA TODAY U R FUCKD SURE. . i said to my myself nd some how i washed myself. . .Nd came out wearing towel . . Where is my blue pant?????

Old 17th September 2012

Where is my blue panty???? . . FIRST OF alI am late uske upar meri panty lapatta . . . .MOMMMMMMMMMMM i screamed at the top my voice. . .and i got abhaiyas voice in reply "Mummi mausi ke ghar gayi hai u need any help". . No thanks i replied irritatingly. . . First i am late. . than my panty is missing . . over that there is no momm in house. . can it get any worse . . .disgusted and angry iu opened my wardrobe took out my red panty threw my towel and inserted my legs into it, . . it was really difficult it put it i on my hips as it was tight . .but somehow i wore it . . ojne could easily figure the impresion of vaginal lips on my panty . . but ofcourse i am not going to college to show my panty. . i was standing with only panty in my room with windows open . .someday i will surely fall in deep trouble. . if i continue to be this careless i thought to myself . .and wore my top. . and full sleeves blue embroidary suit . . .I hated wearing such heavy dress in august as its humid out there . . . but no choice my family was litl bit on coservative side. . so unecessary skin showing was restricted . . .somehow getting ready i came out of my room and straight away towards the garage. . .suddenly i heard abhaiyas voice. . "akansha breakfast toh kar lo". . he said mockingly. . "aj apka din hai have fun with ur breakfast" i said irritatingly. . .and took out my scooty. . trouble doesnt ends here my scooty doesnt have a self start so now my kicking started . . on a humid day wearing a heavy salwar kameez i kicked my scooty for atleast 15 times befor ethe thing started . . i was full of sweat i.. tied my chuni around my waist. . as my kammez was having collar so bad luck for guys in the road . .as no clevage on display.. . so here i started for my college 20 mins late

Old 17th September 2012

would like some replies

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls