Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Stories> English > Bollywood heroines Sex stories in the requests of exbii members..

View Poll Results: Which is the actress on whom you have masturbated the most ??
Katrina kaif 26 49.06%
Kareena kapoor 22 41.51%
Deepika Padukone 17 32.08%
Aishwarya rai 13 24.53%
Priyanka chopra 16 30.19%
Jacqueline fernandez 5 9.43%
Namitha 7 13.21%
Anushka shetty 13 24.53%
Asin 12 22.64%
Shreya Saran 13 24.53%
Tamanna 9 16.98%
Ileana 9 16.98%
Kajal awargal 15 28.30%
Nayantara 12 22.64%
Neha dhupia 5 9.43%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 53. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Free Video Chat with Indian Girls
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
  #31  
Old 2nd September 2012
wolf34's Avatar
wolf34 wolf34 is offline
 
Join Date: 27th November 2009
Posts: 593
Rep Power: 11 Points: 53
wolf34 is beginning to get noticed
UL: 115.84 mb DL: 315.50 mb Ratio: 0.37
Ileana....pleaaaassseeeee....gets molested in a bus or train...please make it a dirty rough fuck...with spit n piss...wud love to read that!!!!

  #32  
Old 2nd September 2012
wolf34's Avatar
wolf34 wolf34 is offline
 
Join Date: 27th November 2009
Posts: 593
Rep Power: 11 Points: 53
wolf34 is beginning to get noticed
UL: 115.84 mb DL: 315.50 mb Ratio: 0.37
Katrina incest story was awesome bhai!!! I shagged sooo hard!!! Thanks sooooo much yaar!!!

  #33  
Old 2nd September 2012
Dirtymind365's Avatar
Dirtymind365 Dirtymind365 is offline
Masturbation is an art!
 
Join Date: 10th August 2012
Posts: 6,675
Rep Power: 19 Points: 10568
Dirtymind365 is one with the universeDirtymind365 is one with the universeDirtymind365 is one with the universe
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolf34 View Post
Ileana....pleaaaassseeeee....gets molested in a bus or train...please make it a dirty rough fuck...with spit n piss...wud love to read that!!!!
sure bro...i am writing an ileana story...comment and repp too... i will post it in few minutes

  #34  
Old 2nd September 2012
Dirtymind365's Avatar
Dirtymind365 Dirtymind365 is offline
Masturbation is an art!
 
Join Date: 10th August 2012
Posts: 6,675
Rep Power: 19 Points: 10568
Dirtymind365 is one with the universeDirtymind365 is one with the universeDirtymind365 is one with the universe
-------------------------Bus journey with ileana----------------------------------

This story is a true story...Me rajiv khanna, age 23, live in chennai..I am originally from mumbai but i stay in chennai for my studies...Few months ago, i went to an art gallery...It was there near the college i study in...me and my frends went there to view various arts...Main apne doston se baat kar raha thaa....I really liked a painting..I wanted to buy it...Meanwhile a girl came to me...She was ileana...My favourite actress..the actress ji par maine sabse jyada muth maari thi...!! Jiski gaand ka main deewana tha, woh mere saam ne thi...

Ileana- Excuse me ...!! Aap is painting ko plz mujhe kharidne denge ?? Mujhe yeh painting bahut pasand hai...plz main iss ko kharidoongi...meri baat maanenge na aap ??
Me- Mr. Ileana right ?? U act in movies right ??
Ileana- haha..yes yes....Toh kya main yeh painting le jaa sakti hoon ??
Me- Sure...kyun nahi !! Zaroor mr beautiful...

(When i said thaat she gave a sexy smile...She was on sari so how could i miss her navel...I was really feeling very horny...Ileana meri sam ne nahi hoti toh main toh muth maar chuka hota !!! )

Me- Miss ileana, i am a big fan of yours....My name is rajiv !!! Actually from delhi but currently live in chennai...Kya aap mere sath coffee piyengi ??
Ileane- Mujhe coffee pasand nahi hai...baad main..abhi mujhe jaana hai...Bye !!!

(I was sad..Pehli baar meri sapnoh ki rani, gaand kumari ileana mere samne thi..lekin main kuchh nahi kar paya !! Fuck !!! Ileana koh apne car main jata dekh raha tha main ...Tabhi ...)
Ileana- Shit !! Is gaadi ko bhi aphi kharab hona thaa !!! Kya aap mujhe lift denge ??
Me- Well, mere paas gaadi nahi hai...Agar aapko aitraaz na hoo toh bus main chalen ??
Ileana- Bus pe !!! How can i ...!!
Me- Come on ileana...Actress banne se pahle bhi toh bus mein sawaari ki hogi na...so why not now ??

(Jab maine aisa kaha toh ileana bus main jaane ke liye taiyaar ho gayi...While getting in the bus, at the door, ileana lifted her foot to get inside the bus...A man pushed me from backwards and my mouth fell to kiss ileana's butt...I was very happy to have my mouth on it but i acted like i got angry..!!! We got into the bus...The bus was very pack so we had to stand up....I was at the back of ileana, and my dick was touching ileana again and again...It was trying to get erect but i was controlling...Jab bhi driver brake maarta tha, mera lund uske gaand se jake takrata thaa...I could not resist more...It was time for me to show i was horny....I looked at nearby and found no one was noticing...I slowly put my hands at her gaand..she looked at me shocked...she was somehow shocked but didnt say anything because if she screamed, media might be there and they wud make the new a big one...i went to her ears and whispered..."Ileana, mujhe tumhare gaand pasand hai...i really wanted to fuck u...u have always been my raat ki raani....I so wanna lick ur gaand, lick your boobs and eat your tatti...i want you to piss in my mouth and i shall drink it like water...Ileana was feeling seduced...she never said anything...i went through her skirt and touched her panties...they were already wet !!! I started fingering her pussy...she started moaning slowly,....only i cud feel her fast heartbeat and soft moan...uhhh.ahhhh..wooooo...she was moaning as i was fingering her hairy choot...'I want your lund rajiv', whispered ileana in my ears...We were in bus so i could not give her my lund in public...We got off from bus and went to the nearest guest house...)

----------------------------------------------At GUEST HOUSE--------------------------------------

Owner- Hello sir, hello madam can i help u ?
Me- Haan mujhe ek room chahiye thi...woh darasal 3 ghante baad hamari train hai..tab tak hum yahan rukna chahate hain...ye meri behen ileana hai...( I lied)

------------------------------At the room----------------------------------------------

As soon as i went to the room and closed the door, ileana started kissing me...i was in a shirt and she started unbuttoning it...she then touched my lund and slowly opened my pant..."Give it to me rajiv, i so wanna suck it !!!" said ileana...I shaked my lund at her cheecks...then i asked her to lick my lund before sucking...she was about to lick it, i pissed...i pissed all over her mouth....My urine was all over her face but she didnt feel bad..she was enjoying it...Then she started sucking my 15 inch lund !!! My black lund was looking good in her mouth...Oooohhhh.....ahhhhh...yeahhhhh...yeah ileana !!!! U are the best cocksucker !! Uhhhhhhh !! yaaaa !! I moaned...soon i cummed !! I cummed all over her mouth...she wanted to wash it...i slapped her...i then kicked her to the face and said she was my randi !!! She has to do whetver i wanted or else i will beat her !!!! Then i opened her bra and started licking her boobs..It was big !! 37 inch with big brown nipples..her boobs were no less than a sexy mallu aunty and i licked it for 30 minutes...then i rubbed my penis all over her boobs....ab baari thi choot ki...randi ki choot main chodne ka bahut dino se man thaa...likin usse pahele main uski pisaab pina chahata thaa..."I want you to piss in my mouth !!!" i said..i slept and she pur her chut right over my mouth...she atarted pissing...pissssss.....all over my mouth !!! Her piss was no less than amrit !!! I really loved...then i started fucking her hairy chut....5inch ke lambe baal they uske chut pe...kinky choot hair made me real hungry !!! I fucked her...uhhhhhh////ahhhhhhh...ammmmm...oooo.....ahahaha...yaaahhhh...aur....fast....fast....fast....!!! She begged me to go faster...i fucked her for 15 minutes and i was ready for orgasm.,..this time i threw it all over her choot and boobs....Then i went towards her ass...gaand ki toh kya bataaon bhai !! gaand ki raani hai !! Kareena bhi pheeki pad jaye ileana ki gaand ke saamne....randi ki gaand pe kali si til thi....i started fingering her ass....i put my finger into her ass and then started eating her shit slowly...she farted...purrrrrr....phussssss.....i smelled the fast and continued fingering her gaand and eating her tatti...fir i washed it with dettol totion and made it clean...i then inserted my lund inside her gaand...it was the moment of immense pleasure...Argggghhhh !!! Its hurts !!! Slow !!! Sloww !!!! Ahhhhhhh !!! ileana was crying bitterly....i replied,"i wont leave u randi, this ass is what i have wanted sinnce so long..". he continued fucking...duch duch duch duch...ileana's ass cheecks were bouncing...Bounce bounce !! Those cheecks were bouncing...i finally wanted to cumm....maine uski moti gaand ke andar muth maar diya.......fir maine apni lund nikaali....my lund had some tatti in it so i asked ileana to clean it with her tongue...she did it...really this was the best sex of my life !!!! I reaally enjoyed this !!! I felt i was was in swarg, fucking gopinis...!!! hahah

-------------------------------------------------THE END---------------------------------------------------

  #35  
Old 3rd September 2012
wolf34's Avatar
wolf34 wolf34 is offline
 
Join Date: 27th November 2009
Posts: 593
Rep Power: 11 Points: 53
wolf34 is beginning to get noticed
UL: 115.84 mb DL: 315.50 mb Ratio: 0.37
Thumbs up Mast Chudai kari Ileana ki!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirtymind365 View Post
-------------------------Bus journey with ileana----------------------------------

This story is a true story...Me rajiv khanna, age 23, live in chennai..I am originally from mumbai but i stay in chennai for my studies...Few months ago, i went to an art gallery...It was there near the college i study in...me and my frends went there to view various arts...Main apne doston se baat kar raha thaa....I really liked a painting..I wanted to buy it...Meanwhile a girl came to me...She was ileana...My favourite actress..the actress ji par maine sabse jyada muth maari thi...!! Jiski gaand ka main deewana tha, woh mere saam ne thi...

Ileana- Excuse me ...!! Aap is painting ko plz mujhe kharidne denge ?? Mujhe yeh painting bahut pasand hai...plz main iss ko kharidoongi...meri baat maanenge na aap ??
Me- Mr. Ileana right ?? U act in movies right ??
Ileana- haha..yes yes....Toh kya main yeh painting le jaa sakti hoon ??
Me- Sure...kyun nahi !! Zaroor mr beautiful...

(When i said thaat she gave a sexy smile...She was on sari so how could i miss her navel...I was really feeling very horny...Ileana meri sam ne nahi hoti toh main toh muth maar chuka hota !!! )

Me- Miss ileana, i am a big fan of yours....My name is rajiv !!! Actually from delhi but currently live in chennai...Kya aap mere sath coffee piyengi ??
Ileane- Mujhe coffee pasand nahi hai...baad main..abhi mujhe jaana hai...Bye !!!

(I was sad..Pehli baar meri sapnoh ki rani, gaand kumari ileana mere samne thi..lekin main kuchh nahi kar paya !! Fuck !!! Ileana koh apne car main jata dekh raha tha main ...Tabhi ...)
Ileana- Shit !! Is gaadi ko bhi aphi kharab hona thaa !!! Kya aap mujhe lift denge ??
Me- Well, mere paas gaadi nahi hai...Agar aapko aitraaz na hoo toh bus main chalen ??
Ileana- Bus pe !!! How can i ...!!
Me- Come on ileana...Actress banne se pahle bhi toh bus mein sawaari ki hogi na...so why not now ??

(Jab maine aisa kaha toh ileana bus main jaane ke liye taiyaar ho gayi...While getting in the bus, at the door, ileana lifted her foot to get inside the bus...A man pushed me from backwards and my mouth fell to kiss ileana's butt...I was very happy to have my mouth on it but i acted like i got angry..!!! We got into the bus...The bus was very pack so we had to stand up....I was at the back of ileana, and my dick was touching ileana again and again...It was trying to get erect but i was controlling...Jab bhi driver brake maarta tha, mera lund uske gaand se jake takrata thaa...I could not resist more...It was time for me to show i was horny....I looked at nearby and found no one was noticing...I slowly put my hands at her gaand..she looked at me shocked...she was somehow shocked but didnt say anything because if she screamed, media might be there and they wud make the new a big one...i went to her ears and whispered..."Ileana, mujhe tumhare gaand pasand hai...i really wanted to fuck u...u have always been my raat ki raani....I so wanna lick ur gaand, lick your boobs and eat your tatti...i want you to piss in my mouth and i shall drink it like water...Ileana was feeling seduced...she never said anything...i went through her skirt and touched her panties...they were already wet !!! I started fingering her pussy...she started moaning slowly,....only i cud feel her fast heartbeat and soft moan...uhhh.ahhhh..wooooo...she was moaning as i was fingering her hairy choot...'I want your lund rajiv', whispered ileana in my ears...We were in bus so i could not give her my lund in public...We got off from bus and went to the nearest guest house...)

----------------------------------------------At GUEST HOUSE--------------------------------------

Owner- Hello sir, hello madam can i help u ?
Me- Haan mujhe ek room chahiye thi...woh darasal 3 ghante baad hamari train hai..tab tak hum yahan rukna chahate hain...ye meri behen ileana hai...( I lied)

------------------------------At the room----------------------------------------------

As soon as i went to the room and closed the door, ileana started kissing me...i was in a shirt and she started unbuttoning it...she then touched my lund and slowly opened my pant..."Give it to me rajiv, i so wanna suck it !!!" said ileana...I shaked my lund at her cheecks...then i asked her to lick my lund before sucking...she was about to lick it, i pissed...i pissed all over her mouth....My urine was all over her face but she didnt feel bad..she was enjoying it...Then she started sucking my 15 inch lund !!! My black lund was looking good in her mouth...Oooohhhh.....ahhhhh...yeahhhhh...yeah ileana !!!! U are the best cocksucker !! Uhhhhhhh !! yaaaa !! I moaned...soon i cummed !! I cummed all over her mouth...she wanted to wash it...i slapped her...i then kicked her to the face and said she was my randi !!! She has to do whetver i wanted or else i will beat her !!!! Then i opened her bra and started licking her boobs..It was big !! 37 inch with big brown nipples..her boobs were no less than a sexy mallu aunty and i licked it for 30 minutes...then i rubbed my penis all over her boobs....ab baari thi choot ki...randi ki choot main chodne ka bahut dino se man thaa...likin usse pahele main uski pisaab pina chahata thaa..."I want you to piss in my mouth !!!" i said..i slept and she pur her chut right over my mouth...she atarted pissing...pissssss.....all over my mouth !!! Her piss was no less than amrit !!! I really loved...then i started fucking her hairy chut....5inch ke lambe baal they uske chut pe...kinky choot hair made me real hungry !!! I fucked her...uhhhhhh////ahhhhhhh...ammmmm...oooo.....ahahaha...yaaahhhh...aur....fast....fast....fast....!!! She begged me to go faster...i fucked her for 15 minutes and i was ready for orgasm.,..this time i threw it all over her choot and boobs....Then i went towards her ass...gaand ki toh kya bataaon bhai !! gaand ki raani hai !! Kareena bhi pheeki pad jaye ileana ki gaand ke saamne....randi ki gaand pe kali si til thi....i started fingering her ass....i put my finger into her ass and then started eating her shit slowly...she farted...purrrrrr....phussssss.....i smelled the fast and continued fingering her gaand and eating her tatti...fir i washed it with dettol totion and made it clean...i then inserted my lund inside her gaand...it was the moment of immense pleasure...Argggghhhh !!! Its hurts !!! Slow !!! Sloww !!!! Ahhhhhhh !!! ileana was crying bitterly....i replied,"i wont leave u randi, this ass is what i have wanted sinnce so long..". he continued fucking...duch duch duch duch...ileana's ass cheecks were bouncing...Bounce bounce !! Those cheecks were bouncing...i finally wanted to cumm....maine uski moti gaand ke andar muth maar diya.......fir maine apni lund nikaali....my lund had some tatti in it so i asked ileana to clean it with her tongue...she did it...really this was the best sex of my life !!!! I reaally enjoyed this !!! I felt i was was in swarg, fucking gopinis...!!! hahah

-------------------------------------------------THE END---------------------------------------------------



Fuckkkkkkkkk Bhai....maar daala apne toh...Im a big fan of ur short stories...Thanks for fulfilling my Ileana request...imagining her getting felt up by people in the bus, the piss on her face and her sexy ass....aaahhhhhhhhh its making me super horny!!! Thanks a ton man!!!

  #36  
Old 3rd September 2012
Dirtymind365's Avatar
Dirtymind365 Dirtymind365 is offline
Masturbation is an art!
 
Join Date: 10th August 2012
Posts: 6,675
Rep Power: 19 Points: 10568
Dirtymind365 is one with the universeDirtymind365 is one with the universeDirtymind365 is one with the universe
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolf34 View Post

Fuckkkkkkkkk Bhai....maar daala apne toh...Im a big fan of ur short stories...Thanks for fulfilling my Ileana request...imagining her getting felt up by people in the bus, the piss on her face and her sexy ass....aaahhhhhhhhh its making me super horny!!! Thanks a ton man!!!
bro add reps and rate my thread if u enjoyed it...

  #37  
Old 4th September 2012
wolf34's Avatar
wolf34 wolf34 is offline
 
Join Date: 27th November 2009
Posts: 593
Rep Power: 11 Points: 53
wolf34 is beginning to get noticed
UL: 115.84 mb DL: 315.50 mb Ratio: 0.37
Please post a fantasy where u go to Amisha Patel's house for a party or she's ur tuition teacher n u shag in her clothes when u go in her bathroom and fuck her rough!!

Added reps....and Rated ur thread 5star..cuz it deserves it!!! Thanks a ton!!



  #38  
Old 4th September 2012
kulim kulim is offline
Custom title
 
Join Date: 21st July 2009
Posts: 1,483
Rep Power: 13 Points: 759
kulim has received several accoladeskulim has received several accoladeskulim has received several accolades
shriya saran the cock tease

  #39  
Old 11th September 2012
ayesha lover ayesha lover is offline
 
Join Date: 10th March 2011
Posts: 822
Rep Power: 8 Points: 651
ayesha lover has received several accoladesayesha lover has received several accoladesayesha lover has received several accolades
plzzz write a story on Saina Nehwal...

  #40  
Old 21st September 2012
Geet362436 Geet362436 is offline
 
Join Date: 28th March 2012
Posts: 120
Rep Power: 5 Points: 45
Geet362436 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to Geet362436
nice keep updating

Closed Thread Free Video Chat with Indian Girls


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 04:24 PM.
Page generated in 0.02873 seconds