Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Pics n Vids (adult)> Polls > Touch your mom when she is in deep sleep ?

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 15th July 2012

Wet_Mazik is an unknown quantity at this point
Touch your mom when she is in deep sleep ?

only for real incest lovers .shear ur real fillings , if you sleep wid ur mom , how u touched her 1st day , where u you touched 1st n now how u njoy her .
Plz shear ur real filling, its more make horny , thn fake ...

Old 15th July 2012

1st about my mom ,
lil bit faty , medium breasts n harry puci .
Me sleep wid my parents in my child age , last class 9th .
Its starts whn m in 7th , me read sum incest story but me nt like it . Mamy days after in mid night , m jst asleep n saw tht my hand touch her breasts , tht time me place my hand n sleep . But next night me jst want to touch my mom's breasts . After she sleep me jst put my hand in her left breast . Its my 1st fillings . Its to soft n its make me too horny , going in bath room n mstrbet tht night . Me doing tht everynight . Me make a lil hole in our bathroom door n watch .her every day . One day my dad nt in town , tht night me jst set mind to touch her puci after her sleep . Bcoz i saw her puci when she bath i like it.tht night m nt toching her breasts , place my hand over her saree in puci , 1st time i fill my moms puci hair . Wow its make me hard . Me slowly touch puci crake its lil bit warm . My cum out in my pant . Aeter few days me do tht , but she many times sivring n trun back me wait for her trun . Many times she put her legs over me , me jst lift her saree n padicote n put my hand , slowly touched her thais n try to touched her puci . 1st whn i touched her puci my cums out without rubbing my dik . Many times my cums out jst touching her puci hair .

Old 15th July 2012

sexusanju is beginning to get noticed
UL: 40.81 gb DL: 126.84 gb Ratio: 0.32
after harddays work mom used to sleep snoring loudly....initially used to slowly remove her pallu and feel her breasts covered blouse...the were like bid mountains in dim light...as my courage increased best time to feel moms body is during 12- 2 am when sleep is hard...one night i slid hand under saree and petticoat to loosen and took it under upto her knees...my heart was ponding..she was snoring loudly...slowly placed my palm on her fleshy thighs and took it upwards.. up inside felt her panty... loose cotton chaddi and elastic was loose also nadda of her petticoat was near her panty covered crotch... slid panty doen to feel her pussy which was with small hairgrowth after shaving... it was swollen labia and moist clit... slid finger loosening her panty...what a feeling to finger your own 42 year old mature sexy sati savitri type mom.... also could finger her deep navel..

Last edited by sexusanju : 15th July 2012 at 01:21 PM.

Old 15th July 2012

hi

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexusanju View Post
after harddays work mom used to sleep snoring loudly....initially used to slowly remove her pallu and feel her breasts covered blouse...the were like bid mountains in dim light...as my courage increased best time to feel moms body is during 12- 2 am when sleep is hard...one night i slid hand under saree and petticoat to loosen and took it under upto her knees...my heart was ponding..she was snoring loudly...slowly placed my palm on her fleshy thighs and took it upwards.. up inside felt her panty... loose cotton chaddi and elastic was loose also nadda of her petticoat was near her panty covered crotch... slid panty doen to feel her pussy which was with small hairgrowth after shaving... it was swollen labia and moist clit... slid finger loosening her panty...what a feeling to finger your own 42 year old mature sexy sati savitri type mom.... also could finger her deep navel..

hey bro its truely a very horny fillings , in mid night when we touching oue mom's privet part .
After read ur fillings its make me hard .

Old 15th July 2012

egoamare is beginning to get noticed
Send a message via Yahoo to egoamare
I had touched her soft hairy pussy,man that's amazing,I touched her everyday because she's a deep sleeper.

Old 15th July 2012

mast devil is beginning to get noticed
Send a message via Yahoo to mast devil
UL: 752.00 kb DL: 45.16 mb Ratio: 0.02
When I was young I used to sleep with my mom. one day I felt like touching my mom's breast. so I put my hands on her boobs but didn't moved. she didn't wake up and continued this for some days. After that I got confidence and started pressing her boobs. Then one day when I was pressing her boobs she started moving and I removed my hands. After some time I again touched her boobs and realized that she has removed her dress. That night I enjoyed her boobs fully.

Old 15th July 2012
G0DFATHER'S APPRENTICE

Dohcradaam has disabled reputations
Send a message via Yahoo to Dohcradaam
Hot

Old 15th July 2012

ravinath34reddy is beginning to get noticed
UL: 74.24 mb DL: 178.17 mb Ratio: 0.42
FROM MY CHILDHOOD UNTIL 26 I USE TO SLEEP WITH MY PARENTS IN THE SAME BED AND I LEARNT SEX FROM THEM ONLY. THIS HAPPENED WHEN I WAS 14 AND MY MUM WAS 34 AND MY DAD WAS 40.
MY DAD WAS SUCKING MY MUM LEFT BOOB AND I WAS SLEEPING BESIDES MY MUM. I THOUGHT MY DAD FINISHED AND SLEEPING.BECAUSE MY MUM WAS SLEEPING SIDEWAYS AND SHE WAS FACING MY DAD.SHE HAS LIFTED HER RIGHT THIGH NAKED AND WAS HUGGING MY DAD AND HE WAS SUCKING HER LEFT BOOB AND HE WAS MASSAGING HER HALF BUTTOCKS EXPOSED. AT THAT TIME I INSERTED MY LEFT HAND NEAR HER WAIST FOLD AND I GOT HOLD HER RIGHT BOOB AND HER NIPPLE AND I HUGGED HER EXPOSED BACK TO RUB MY COCK AND MY FACE WAS ON HER WAIST FOLDS FEELING HER WARM FLESH AND SMELLING HER BODY. BECAUSE MY MUM REMOVES HER BLOUSE IN THE NIGHT AND HER FRONT OPEN BRA HOOKS ARE FREED BY MY DAD HER HALF BODY IS EXPOSED AND WHAT A SIGHT TO SEE HER NAKED ARMS, BUSHY ARMPITS, BULGING FAIR 40 SIZE BOOBS FLESH COMING OUT HER BLACK BRA.EVEN AN OLD MAN WILL GET AROUSED BY HER BODY.
AT THAT TIME I WAS ABOUT TO EJACULATE MY DAD MOVED HIS HAND FROM HER BUTTOCKS TO HER RIGHT BOOB AND FELT MY HAND AND ALLOWED ME TO HOLD IT AND HE MOVED HIS HAND TO HER RIGHT WAIST FOLD FLESH AND HE WAS PRESSING IT HARD AS ALL OF US ENJOYED THAT NIGHT AND I STILL REMEMBER IT EVEN AFTER SO MANY YEARS.
IF YOU LIKED IT I WILL REVEAL LOT ABOUT SUCH INCIDENTS IN MY SEXUAL LIFE

Old 16th July 2012

hey

Quote:
Originally Posted by egoamare View Post
I had touched her soft hairy pussy,man that's amazing,I touched her everyday because she's a deep sleeper.
shear ur more fillings about you mom .

Old 16th July 2012

hey

Quote:
Originally Posted by mast devil View Post
When I was young I used to sleep with my mom. one day I felt like touching my mom's breast. so I put my hands on her boobs but didn't moved. she didn't wake up and continued this for some days. After that I got confidence and started pressing her boobs. Then one day when I was pressing her boobs she started moving and I removed my hands. After some time I again touched her boobs and realized that she has removed her dress. That night I enjoyed her boobs fully.
plz don't b post a fake story .

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls