Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips > Optimism in work place

Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips Post your questions and problems on any subject. Fellow members will try to help you.

Old 21st June 2012
Custom title

perpendicular has celebrities hunting for his/her autographperpendicular has celebrities hunting for his/her autographperpendicular has celebrities hunting for his/her autographperpendicular has celebrities hunting for his/her autographperpendicular has celebrities hunting for his/her autographperpendicular has celebrities hunting for his/her autographperpendicular has celebrities hunting for his/her autographperpendicular has celebrities hunting for his/her autographperpendicular has celebrities hunting for his/her autographperpendicular has celebrities hunting for his/her autographperpendicular has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Optimism in work place

I often feel i am very much inferior than my peers in a closed meeting. I always have some fear in my mind that what others will think if I say something. How to overcome these sorts of things in work place.?

Old 22nd June 2012
Just human, nothing else.

Human 1024 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographHuman 1024 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographHuman 1024 has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
UL: 0.00 b DL: 512.00 kb Ratio: 0.00

Last edited by Human 1024 : 22nd June 2012 at 08:36 AM.

Old 22nd June 2012
Custom title

ambush has disabled reputations
UL: 26.06 gb DL: 25.28 gb Ratio: 1.03
Training your mind is the hardest thing to do..

Old 22nd June 2012

damage_case has many secret admirers
On the contrary in today's work environment ( I am from an IT org ) from a starters perspective, you must work with your eyes shut, your mouth closed and your ears filled with molten tar. That is how you can survive in the industry.

Say something youre screwed. Dont say something, youre screwed again. You might have fire hydrants and card swapping cubicle spaces but its still "Yes sir, hello sir, how are the kids sir, lets have a pizza party sir" environment.

Now that I am off my soapbox, just be yourself. If you have problem with your communication the only way is to jump in the fire. At most you'll get corrected, which is a sign that atleast now you know where you were wrong.

Old 22nd June 2012
❤ Bhavana ❤

Rama999 has disabled reputations
Quote:
Originally Posted by perpendicular View Post
I often feel i am very much inferior than my peers in a closed meeting. I always have some fear in my mind that what others will think if I say something. How to overcome these sorts of things in work place.?
Firstly, you feel that you are inferior.

But this is not inferiority complex. You are just being modest & humble. You simply think what you are doing at workplace is just normal. You would have done some gr8 achievements but you just think it is normal.

Everyone have their own strengths and weakness. You know your workplace well and the kind of business they do. So in the peer meeting you are not going to give an entirely useless idea which will make others laugh at you. At most your idea may not be the best. Thats all. But it will definately be usefull in some forms.

So next time dont worry about what others might think. Just be confident of your suggestion. Then speak out and show your confidence in your speach. If your idea is gr8 but if you are not confident, it will be rejected. So confidence is the most important thing. Build it. It comes with experience.

Old 22nd June 2012

dreams2high is a pillar of our communitydreams2high is a pillar of our communitydreams2high is a pillar of our communitydreams2high is a pillar of our communitydreams2high is a pillar of our communitydreams2high is a pillar of our community
UL: 1.58 gb DL: 4.18 gb Ratio: 0.38
SPEAK Less.......LISTEN more, it will take u places..........

Old 22nd June 2012
Custom title

perpendicular has celebrities hunting for his/her autographperpendicular has celebrities hunting for his/her autographperpendicular has celebrities hunting for his/her autographperpendicular has celebrities hunting for his/her autographperpendicular has celebrities hunting for his/her autographperpendicular has celebrities hunting for his/her autographperpendicular has celebrities hunting for his/her autographperpendicular has celebrities hunting for his/her autographperpendicular has celebrities hunting for his/her autographperpendicular has celebrities hunting for his/her autographperpendicular has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Thanks bros for feedbacks

Old 23rd June 2012
Custom title

Srivatsan Nadathur is a pillar of our communitySrivatsan Nadathur is a pillar of our communitySrivatsan Nadathur is a pillar of our community
Imagine everyone in the room are fools and you alone know what to talk. This will tremendously boost your self-confidence. This is the suggestion given by Bernard Shaw.

Old 24th June 2012
Custom title

Material Boy is a pillar of our communityMaterial Boy is a pillar of our communityMaterial Boy is a pillar of our communityMaterial Boy is a pillar of our communityMaterial Boy is a pillar of our communityMaterial Boy is a pillar of our communityMaterial Boy is a pillar of our communityMaterial Boy is a pillar of our community
UL: 522.25 mb DL: 642.82 mb Ratio: 0.81
Stay hungry,stay stupid.Learn Learn Learn.Don't give a fuck to people at workplace,they are not going to stay with you forever,but your knowledge will and for that you will be respected.

Politics happen everywhere,just observe it,observe everybody's weakness.Be a part of the crowd,never be a part of office politics.