Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Stories> English > The Innocent Wife

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 20th June 2012
Dimaagh ka garam, dil ka naram
Visit my website
  Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund      
Casinar has hacked the reps databaseCasinar has hacked the reps databaseCasinar has hacked the reps databaseCasinar has hacked the reps databaseCasinar has hacked the reps databaseCasinar has hacked the reps databaseCasinar has hacked the reps databaseCasinar has hacked the reps databaseCasinar has hacked the reps databaseCasinar has hacked the reps databaseCasinar has hacked the reps databaseCasinar has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to Casinar Send a message via Skype™ to Casinar
UL: 607.72 mb DL: 590.38 mb Ratio: 1.03
The Innocent Wife

The Innocent Wife
The Uncommon Desires Of A Husband

An important note regarding the prefix of this thread. Friends from update 1 to 69 its ADULTRY and incest starts as from update 70. thanks.

It’s the story of a husband who since always had wanted to cultivate in his wife his personal desires. He always had wished to have a shy, innocent wife who will be submissive and he will inculcate in her his personal ways. He always wished that he will be the master she like a slave. He wanted to have a wife whom he will teach sex, whom he will mould in his way of life and wished to accomplish his desires through his wife. Will he succeed in that? That’s what we are going to see in this story.

Index of all updates on the next post.

Friends, I have used the prefix "Adultery" but it could be that later this story turns out to incest- but that depends the situation where the story moves to, and if that will be the case the prefix will be changed later on.

Last edited by Casinar : 26th January 2014 at 09:26 PM. Reason: Editing adultery prefix to incest

Old 20th June 2012
Visit my website
  Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund      
Casinar has hacked the reps databaseCasinar has hacked the reps databaseCasinar has hacked the reps databaseCasinar has hacked the reps databaseCasinar has hacked the reps databaseCasinar has hacked the reps databaseCasinar has hacked the reps databaseCasinar has hacked the reps databaseCasinar has hacked the reps databaseCasinar has hacked the reps databaseCasinar has hacked the reps databaseCasinar has hacked the reps database
I n d e x Of Updates

I n d e x:
Some appreciative commments & my replies throughout this thread
Update 1 Introduction of characters
Update 2 Vishal and Aditi move
Update 3 - Vishal preparing Aditi
Update 4 - Vishal calls from his office
Update 5 - Aditi gets call from stranger
Update 6 - Vishal comes back and Aditya sms
Update 7 - Hot session with Aditya in mind of Aditi
Update 8 - Aditi Talks to Om
Update 9 - Vishal makes Anand talk to Aditi
Update 10 - Vishal brings Anand at home
Update 11 - Vishal as Anand during Hot encounter with Aditi
Update 12 - Both Vishal & Aditi in mental turmoil
Update 13 - Aditi still at home, Om calls her again
Update 14 - Vishal back home, Hot session again
Update 15- Aditi dresses to kill (with pics)
Update 16 - Aditi & Vishal waiting for Anand
Update 17 -Anand at their place, he approches Aditi, caresses her
Update 18 - Anand tries his best with Aditi
Update 19 - Aditi still courted by Anand in her house
Update 20 - Anand Dances with Aditi
Update 21 - The new boy
Update 22 - Vishal takes Aditi for dinner
Update 23 - Vishal and Aditi on bed a new role play?
Update 24 - Vishal trying to know things with Aditi
Update 25 - Vishal trying new role play
Update 26 - Started a new role play and Aditi responded
Update 27 - They double it....
Update 28 - Anand calls her from office
Update 29 - Anand going to see Aditi from office
Update 30 -Anand witth Aditi in her house alone
Update 31- Anand leaves, Om knew all
Update 32 - Both reach their old house at father in law's
Update 33 - Vishal & Aditi back in their village- in company of her father in law and others
Update 34- Aditi alone, Vishal back to office
Update 35 - The ceremony & dance in the village
Update 36 - Vishal returns earlier from work and....
Update 37 - Aditi caught red handed by Vishal
Update 38- Vishal still watching Aditi with his father
Update 39 - Vishal plans again
Update 40 - Om calls Vishal, someone came to see Aditi
Update 41 - Vishal watches Aditi with Darsheel
Update 42 - Anjali
Update 43 - Anjali continued..
Update 44 - Anjali and Rajan decide to talk to Aditi
Update 45 - Rajan at Aditi's place
Update 46 - Rajan seducing Aditi
Update 47 - Rajan still in company of Aditi
Update 48 - Aditi in ecstasy with Rajan
Update 49 - Aditi got call from Vishal
Update 50 - Om Visits Aditi(witth pics)
Update 51 - Aditi in her bedroom with Om, Vishal watching....
Update 52 - Aditi & Om having great time(with pics)
Update 53 - Aditi & Om still enjoying
Update 54 - Om and Vishal talk
Update 55 - Vishal with Aditi when he returns
Update 56 - Gianputh
Update 57 - Gianputh with Aditi
Update 58 - Anand calls Aditi
Update 59 - Aditi & Anand on chat
Update 60-Desperate Aditi
Update 61 - Anand continues the hot encounter
Update 62 - The party and ....
Update 63 - Anand driving them back home
Update 64 - The manager and director’s proposal
Update 65 -Aditi in company of the director
Update 66 -Aditi left alone in their company
Update 67 - Aditi with the Director and the manager
Update 68 - Vishal watching them but something queer happened
Update 69 - Vishal sick and Aditi with Darun
Update 70 - Aditi talks
Update 71 -Aditi contiued to talk
Update 72 - Darun Leena continued.....
Update 73 - Darun & Aditi
Update 74 - Aditi continued to relate
Update 75 - The flash back continues
Update 76 - Darun still in Aditi’s company but.....
Update 77 - Aditi questioning Leena
Update 78 - Darun in Aditi’s bedroom
Update 79 - Darun remained in her room by her side
xxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxx

Index will be continued in next post when here ends

Last edited by Casinar : 3rd April 2014 at 02:13 AM.

Old 20th June 2012
Visit my website
I n d e x Of Updates (continued)

Index contd

Last edited by Casinar : 11th July 2012 at 12:34 PM.

Old 20th June 2012
Visit my website
Some comments from this thread and some of my replies as well.

-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dulucharan02 View Post
Great story,amazing creation.You are a greatly experienced and intelligent writer.I enjoy your writing.

-
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghoshvk View Post
Case Bhai..

What an excellent plot, every husband's wildest dream (Can I say..?? )..

The plot bolstered with some unique & sexy "Casi's" writing style.. Awesome.. Tussi great ho Sir..

Please continue..

-ghoshvk
-
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxbengali View Post
Just superb Casi Bhai ..

Nice made up .. I am with you as allways ..
-
Quote:
Originally Posted by CHAMP ARYAN View Post
update 4

very well written update.....aditi's emotion and state of mind described superbly......and vishal immediate idea of double roll is very good....as he can himself help aditi to cross barrier by acting stranger
. .now reading update 5 update 5

very hot update......conversation between aditi and stranger vishal is awsome...... aditi is getting used to idea of thinking someone while doing sex.......waiting for more chachu...
-
Quote:
Originally Posted by salemcouple2005 View Post
superb start

Bai, some part of the story is very true to my life also this is almost how i started to make my wife also open to sexual expeditions

except that voyerism of calling from unknown number which i have not done
but making him slowly thinking of man of her choice and making her wear some revelaing clothes etc

and true some part of the story is our story also///

thanks
-
Quote:
Originally Posted by arnab17 View Post
Thanks a lot Casi Bhai to make me aware that
such 'super sexciting ' story started by you.
What a narration , I am over the moon as episode oozing with eroticism.
CONGRATS!!
-
Quote:
Originally Posted by khemucha View Post
He is opening a pandoras box ... hope he has the stomach for reaping what he is sowing. Excellently written Casi bhai. Aditi's transformation is very well described and erotic. Wonder who will be the first lucky man!!
[/size][/font]
-
Quote:
Originally Posted by AizenSama View Post
The story is going much much much better than I had expected!!!
Keep up the awesome work, it's totally realistic and erotic though Aditi gave away quite soon. Hmmm.....

All the best.
-
Quote:
Originally Posted by thithiq View Post
UPDATES 6&7

the story is on acceleration now. Your style of narration also nearing your normal pace and I hope it will reach the maximum soon. I am looking forward to it. Happy writing! At the same time | wonder what has happened to your other threads which are in abeyance.
-
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxbengali View Post
Thanks Chachu ..

Awesome narration in changing of mind of Aditi from a Sexy Kitten to Hot Tigress ..

It reminds me .. the similar thing I do with my wife .. and till now I have fucked almost all the Hot Gals I know .. but as you said, woman's mind is a mystrey .. till day I don't know .. her exact story .. though she always enjoys this ..
-
Quote:
Originally Posted by sandeepofdelhi2 View Post
jio maharaj....khoob ja rahe hain ap.....bahot badia.....ths is smethng i did with my wife bt whth imagionary names. Never got courage to ask for real names.
But ur story is inspiring . Thanx a lot.
-
Quote:
Awesome !!
Anand is giving real "Anand" to Adti now.
Hope Om will not lagging behind
-
Quote:
excellent story progress ... i think Aditi will not wait for Vishal to make his plans slowly. She's begining to get into the groove now ... and is likely to precipitate matters ...
-
Quote:
Originally Posted by flesh_rod View Post
What a Narration? I lived every single moment of your story, it was like watching a movie ... Awsome!!!!

-
Quote:
Originally Posted by radhika.xyz339 View Post
it has been like watching a movie.. what a narration.. what a story... muuaaahh to casinar bhai
-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paganbeast2012 View Post
Great narrative, unique style and solid plot development....good going

-
Quote:
bhai you are big writer, n great one too. I knw thinking n writting is nt as easy, the way we critise or make demands in story.
Bro ur going awsme in showing the mental stres in husband n wife after role play 1 more thing bro, dnt make aditi the easy peice of cake for any1.let her make fight with her inner women initially.
I knw speaking is easier then writing. Rest ur awsme. Whatever u wil write it wil be superb
-
Quote:
Originally Posted by ninonama View Post
hi casinar,
nice to see ur post and i think u are great in writing and all the thing u r writing is almost my thoughts and hope u continue ur good work.....i dont give any replys to any thread but ur thread is making me to look for fresh updates and it has become a habit for me to check daily about ur update.
-
Quote:
Originally Posted by sudhindra_p View Post
One of the best stories I have read so far !! Only request is do not loose the focus on plot. it is getting developed very hottt....

REP you !!! You Rock.
-
Quote:
thanks casinar,
i dont think anyone can reply for all the mesgs they get but i think u r the one who is giving reply to everyone and i like ur dedication and discipline..it just made me to see for ur post most often...
-
Quote:
chaa gaye guru....ultimaate update.......awsome one........ terrific writer..................i dont know how manyy times a day i shagg off thinking of ur story n fuck my wife too twice a day.........superbb
-
Quote:
You have amazing story telling skills !!! There are very story threads which make the readers come back again and again...And this story is among top 10 according to me...

Few Requests: pl do not keep us waiting for so long. Pl ensure that you always describe her in situations (like when she wears any dress, how does you look or while talking the expression she gives ) You are already doing it very well but keep doing it.
-
Quote:
Originally Posted by babu700 View Post
hey man u r taking the story to another higher level .............. Beautiful sexy pics .............. Now she is mentaly prepared for next level .............. Despite being a man u r writing women's feelings, her change of desires beautifuly .............. Hats off to u man ..............
-
Quote:
Mast mast update hain Casi bhai..

Excitingly waiting for the upcoming hot seduction.. woww.. can't imagine, how exciting, enjoyable will it be to Aditi to seduce Anand before his husband.. with his permission.. what a plot Casi bhai.. You are awesome..

-ghoshvk
-
Quote:
Man !!! What can I say about the story... Just awsomeee!!!

You are producing best results and making us sit late night to read such hot encounters

My Suggestion : Keep up the tension...You are allowing anand the access too easily. Dont let anybody else have sex with her except hubby(at least for some time) but definitely tease them to infinity.Most of the readers have the tendency to imagine them as a character within the story except hubby. So keeping that in mind keep them teasing and you will get lots of reps for this thread.

And how about adding holi later? (you dont need to follow it but thought of telling)..
-
Quote:
Originally Posted by kamalkhan0007 View Post
wat a story man u r producing vd superb theme mind blowing seduction endles erection n of course ejaculation thumbs up and casinar one least i should recomend that plz post more pics to suport situations in ecstacy thx
-
Quote:
hi casinar,
oh my god..u are making a story that was visibe while reading and the seducing elements are like slow poison...just my advice is to have updates ready and keep on updating with a timeframe....i cant wait for the updates to take long.....if it is a fantasy story,i appreciate for ur imagination and if it is a real one, i would be jealous and at the same time happy for u in being experiencing the true story....cudos to u casinar
-
Quote:
Originally Posted by AizenSama View Post
This story is one of the main attraction in this section. Keep up the good work for your fans!

xoxo
-
Quote:
speechless .............. can just feel it .............. No words to describe it ..............this is called a REAL EROTIC STORY ..............This story is burning of COAL ........ you feel a fire in u for a long period of time.............. Waiting 4 next part ..............
-
Quote:
Originally Posted by santalind View Post
hey dude. . you are awesome man amazing. . . i keep checking your thread for updates. i expected her to be more shy and reluctant. but still i am not complaining. i am enjoying her adventures. . .please add more descriptions like in your recent updates. . i am sure you will entertain us with lot more lovely stories like this. . great story writing skill you have dude
-
Quote:
another the ultimate the powerful update from casanir bhai......................ur mind blowing broo...awsome superb duper writer..........................u just make us tto feel as it is happening in front of our eyes.......................

maja agya\;d/\;d/\:d/
-
Quote:
Originally Posted by jayganguly View Post
Hot and excellent update.You have created the the character Aditi beautifully and her feelings were awesome.
-
Quote:
Originally Posted by deepu_k_001 View Post
hey Casinar.... wow man, there is no story till now in my life which has addicted me sooo much what a narration man... whenever i just think of this story .. my dick is erect. i am visiting this thread at least thrice a day to see if there is an update posted !! bro..seriously ... you are rockingly fucking awesome man... your story can be made number 1 for this decade appreciate your efforts on this thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you for such a fucking hot story...love this man...love this very much
-
Quote:
Originally Posted by sensoustongue View Post
Dear Casinar,
I am a big fan of your stories and this story is the best creation so far but your latest update makes me disappoint as it seems either you are in hurry or you want to finish “Anand’s part” quick.
This is my personal opinion & I am in no way want to hurt such a great writer.
Naughty
-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ornim View Post
bhai i m cumming like never before what i story. u r the best plz update as soon as possible just one request want Om to fuck her first
-
Quote:
Romantic update. We have enjoyed the dancing scene described by the great writer like you.
-
Quote:
Casi Bhai, nice wrap of the night without falling in any trap. And now the father-in-law fantasies - well done - aage ki tayyari abhi se. You are describing her mind very well - the weakness and the conflicts. But I don't like this Rakesh fellow - he comes across as a leecher, aur gid ki tarah taak-jhaank karta rehta hai. Don't know why, par pasand nahi aya. Baki sab (Om, old guard, Anand, FIL, BILs) ke saath poori rangreliyan karwaiye, par us chuchundar ko apne haath ke alawa kuch aur nahi haath lagne dijiye.

Apart from the two real characters Vishal has introduced, I think he should roleplay with Om also. Given the makeup of Aditi's character, I think the first couple of encounters - when they happen - should be setup by him only with her knowledge and agreement. I don't think she is ready for a full encounter without the encouragement and support of her husband. Later on once she has tasted the forbidden fruit, she can really cuckold him by starting her own clandestine affairs, which Vishaal only learns of later - exciting and confusing him. Of course all this may be counter to your plot, so keep chugging as you please - nothing other than Rakesh getting between her legs will displease me - pata nahi - dislike at first sight ho gayi.

This promises to be your best yet. . Rated *****

Khemu
-------

-
Quote:
Well another splendid update bhai keep rocking ur dirty mind to keep xb running bt bhai i have few queries bout ur previous couple of updates i thnk u r realy fond of INCEST isnt so? The element of incest is very well narrated in ur most of the stories i ve read so far bt in ths fantasy of urs in the beginning u wrote vishal wanted to watch her wife being banged by sum other man n nw u have filled the blank of man by her FIL y is it so? I wana knw wen thngs can b done easily y one has to do irrelevant approach should i consider it ur lust for incest or u wana include ths taboo part in all of ur stories r u compeld by ur only dirty mind or u thnk more readers like reading incest or u wantd ths in reality i wana knw these thngs til nw i m a reader bt i wana knw thngs frm the perspective of a great story teller like u its just my thought nothng personal plz answer thx
-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casinar View Post
INCEST IS RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN BLOOD RELATED KINS- like brother sister, father daughter, mother son etc..... father in law, daughter in law, brother in law, sister in law etc are called adultery not incest buddy!!
And then who tells you that this is the end of the story? All characters in my story have their parts to play and all will take place at the required time!! Anand, Om, the old man are all going to have their part in this story all these are still on the planning stage!! if you are in hurry i am helpless yaar!! I have a long way to go till I reach where I have to... Have to go through all this to reach the main point of my story! If you are interested stay tuned and follow you will see after the 50th or 100th update you will say I was right to go the way it did to reach there!
-
Quote:
Incest or adultry watever u name it buddy bt the thng iz my questions are stil unanswered ...,
simply i wantd 2 knw wt makes u write adultry or incest apart frm ur ths thread as well brother do u wana make an MCQ
1-ur mind
2-readers like it
3-u wantd in reality bt faild n writing here to diminish the fire inside
4-simply 4 amusement
5-stress relief
u r a great story teler of xb i wana knw ur answer bout intrinsic factor of writing incest or adultry thx sory if i m bothering u bcoz for quite a long time i m reading incest on xb n wantd sum answers tc bro
-
Quote:
Incest or adultry watever u name it buddy bt the thng iz my questions are stil unanswered ...,
simply i wantd 2 knw wt makes u write adultry or incest apart frm ur ths thread as well brother do u wana make an MCQ
1-ur mind
2-readers like it
3-u wantd in reality bt faild n writing here to diminish the fire inside
4-simply 4 amusement
5-stress relief
u r a great story teler of xb i wana knw ur answer bout intrinsic factor of writing incest or adultry thx sory if i m bothering u bcoz for quite a long time i m reading incest on xb n wantd sum answers tc bro

-
Quote:
okay here is your answer my dear,

I had never written any sex story in my life till I joined exbii. When I joined here in February of 2010 then also I started with a romantic story Annabelle. no sex in it. my second story here was salma and Aslam which is also a romantic not erotic. But who read and reply and encourage on such stories? do you? no. you also like sex stories.....

now listen then I found that at exbii most of the readers i will say over 90% of them prefer sex stories and in that the incest stories are more in demand and read the most. Even I read some stories in 2010 and most of them were incest themed. So I decided my third story to be incest and thus I started The Incestuous encounters of a 'BAHU' on 12th February 2010. And it was the euphoria here at story section. that stroy became a must of staory section and so so so many peiple started reading and replying as if they had never read an incest story before. That encouraged me to move on.... the story after a month was made sticky and remained sticky for almost 6 months on the first page at the top. I got a great fan following with that thread and many people copied and pasted that on many other sites... i got many readers, many do not reply here on the thread but email me. there are many women amongst who are ashamed to join exbii yet they read as guest and email me more than a dozen still emeil me and request that thread to be continued. And too many exbiians as well are still waiting that to be continued. Yes I have to continue that as well.... Then I also wrote Sarjoo ki incest story , though my hindi not being perfect yet it was again appreciated and the demand was huge. that one is also to be continued.

So as you see incest themed stories are in great demand and do good business. By this I mean they are more successful threads. And I got so many readers and admires that i can't displease them.

I also wrote many other stories but ONLY 2 INCEST STORIES.

nOW TELL ME KAMAL WHO READ AND REPLY ON THE OTHER STORIES? YOU? You what did y ou read and appreciate and respond to? did you read and reply on Annabelle. No you did nnot.
Did you read and reply on Salma and Aslam (NOT SEXUAL-but romantic) no
Did you read and reply on A short story- Celebrating New Year? no
Did you read and reply on Vijaya..... her story....sad no
Did you read and reply on Yeh bhi muhabat hi hai A LOVE STORY.
(Completed)
Did you read and reply on Aur ek Prem kahani-by Casinar (Completed)
Did you read and reply on Faraar (Completed)
Did you read and reply on Will you be my Valentine? Both in Hindi and English
Did you read and reply on Prisoner Of Love
Did you read and reply on Valentine.... The late arrival

no no no and no... So by now you have got the answer that majority of readers of exbii like what I write and appreciate and I go with the flow. A writer likes when his readers are happy with his content.
Out of the 13 stories I have here you can check the number of replies and appreciation I have on all other and the incest ones. The demand is sex and incest here my dear so I go with the flow and make my fans, readers happy. Check all my other stories and see the replies and check the this thread as soon as I started check the views and replies! that makes the difference between a sex story and a non erotic story.

your question # 3 is shocking:
First of all you are not allowed to go personal at exbii!! despite that I am answering you. The answer is when I am writing does that mean that i am a fucking mother or sister fucker?
when you go to see a movie in the theatre and SHAAH rUKH KHAN IN THE MOVIE ACCORDING TO THE SCRIPT KILLS A MINISTER, DO YOU RUN AFTER HIM TO kill him because he killed you minister or do you applaud and be happy as you know that is only a movie and everything is false....??

same way my dear all written here are fantasy, false just like in a movie!! i think even a kid understands that.

thanks for your time!
-
Quote:
Originally Posted by thithiq View Post
Dear Casinar Bhai,

This is a fitting reply. It is common sense that an author need not undergo or experience what he writes. It is sheer imagination and fantasizing no reality is involved. I assume that you write for self satisfaction and to please others. You are the most popular author in this forum. Proof is in the responses your threads get. No one has consistently got this amount of response except sexy Shree. He is an equal or a close runner up. But in volume you are the number one.

To me it appears that about 60% of the readers want incest and more than 90% read hard or soft sex. Thats why they are here. You keep on going what you are doing and we keep enjoying it. Thanks for the good work!
-
Quote:
Casi bahi, maine dekha hai ki you have to explain yourself to people again and again. Always same question - why incest - you are popular bcause of incest only, blah blah etc. etc. Aur aapse hi kyon - I don't see such questions on other sizzling threads - incest or otherwise. Ab fact to yeh hai ki jab literature ya novel pahnda hota hai to book store se koi kitab ya ebook kharid lete hai ya dost se borrow kar lete hai, par jab erotic pahdna hota hai to internet jindabaad. We all come here for masti (if someone comes for enlightenment my best-of-lick to them) and still differentiate between good and bad writing skills and imagination. To phir baar baar yehi sawal kyon? And each time you reply so patiently and in so much detail - aapki patience ki daad deta hun. Par phir sochta hun ki jitni mehnat se appne reply kiya, utne mae to eik sizzling update ho jata. Kyun - thik kaha na.

Eik suggestion hai, eik Casi-FAQ thread khol dijiye NHB par, and put all these question and your answers there. Koi naya sawal to hota nahi to phir jaya kaam bhi nahi hai ... jab bhi koi conphused desi sawal uthaye to bas usse apne Casi-FAQ thread par bhej dijiye - dimaag ki battiyan khul jayengi - sab samajh aa jayega. More efficient this way and less disturbance on thread. Kyun - thik kaha na.

Carry on yaar ... I feel lucky that writers like you adorn this forum. I to enjoy a lot bhai - why - yeh to mae bhi nahi jaanta ... koi kuch bhi kahe.
-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shararti Bachcha View Post
... Casi Bhai aapka naam Casinar nahin 'Canister' hona chahiye aur wo bhi 'Canister of Erotica'. kis sundarta se aap Aditi ko chudwa rahein hai alag alag aadmiyon se !!!!!! maine pehle b request ki thi aapse ke aur bhi logon ko lao jaise dhoodhwala, newspaper wala, sweeper, paying guest, any guest from his maternal or paternal family. plz ye sab bhi maidan mein aa jayein to kya baat ho. par story aap apne hi dhang se likhein main aur baaki jo marzi kahein ...
contd in next post below

Last edited by Casinar : 26th July 2012 at 10:40 AM.

Old 20th June 2012
Visit my website
Some comments from this thread and some of my replies as well. II continued from above post

-
Quote:
Fantastic fantasy!! Bringing mature FIL at the scene. What an idea !!
Your are a genius , bringing number of character in a wider canvas.
Eagerly waiting for real FIL
-
Quote:
Originally Posted by sensoustongue View Post
Brother aadat se pad gayi h..update na mile padhne ko to chain nahi milta
-
Quote:
Originally Posted by amarchander View Post
you never fail to amaze us with your twists in the story.... good job buddy...
-
Quote:
Very very hot updates Casi bhai..

You are maintaining the tempo......... fantastic..

-ghoshvk
-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mylife4u View Post
One of the best stories I ever read..awesome.. really..
-
Quote:
Originally Posted by redarc View Post
bhai maja aa gaya, first time apki story padhi hai, jab tak pure 70 pages nahi padhe, tab tak chain hi nahi mila, so sexy and erotic, pls continue in the same way, and thanx for making us read such a sexy story
-
Quote:
Originally Posted by majnu View Post
Read your latest marvelous creation "The Innocent Wife". Its mindblowing....Super Hot.....

Frankly speaking, I stopped visiting exbii since you stopped posting for Neha darling. Today, when I visited exbii in hope that you may have posted for Neha darling (The Incestous Encounters of Indian Bahu) I came to know about your new thread in your signature and one of your post.

And when I visited your new thread, I realised what I had missed. But wo kehte hain na 'Subah ka bula agar sham ko ghar laut aaye to usse bhula nahi kehte'. I did the same and spent whole day reading 'The Innocent Wife'.

Really liked hot encounters of Anand and Aditi. I masturbated three times reading the same. Was longing for Om, to have some erotic session (like One day suddenly the fan stops working and Aditi inviting Om to fix the electric fan and Om bouncing on the opportunity for his benefit).

But I am sure you would have better plans for OM and Aditi.

Keep updating.. Thanks for such an erotic thread...
-
Quote:
Originally Posted by RACHIT_123 View Post
i read up to chapter 19. its going very nice. from STORY LOOKS A HOUSEWIFE CAN BE MADE SO HORNY BY ROLE PLAYS. SHE MAY TO DO ALL IF CHANCE IS GIVEN IN PRESENCE OF HUBBY TOO. CASINAR YOU ARE WRITING SUPERB. THIS STORY CAN MAKE ANY LADY WET.
-
Quote:
Originally Posted by duttluka View Post
casinar bhai! excellent plot n erotic writing!!!!!!!! pls continue....
-
Quote:
thank u so much for the update Casi dude. . we have been missing the story so much.. .very hot update. . now we are so eager for more.
-
Quote:
... really amazing story. bringing FIL is a wonderful idea. make FIL seduce his DIl. it will spice up the story further. Ghar ka Naukar, sabziwala... inko b lao...
-
Quote:
Originally Posted by bondjamesbond09 View Post
ye baat aap casi bhai ke liye nahi kah sakte

he is a Master as a writer updated regularly

maine dekha hai jabse maine exbii join kiya h tabse..

problem to kisi ke bhi sath ho sakti hai....
-
Quote:
thanks brother...your comment made me laugh alot, the part you mentioned rakesh as the leecher...you mean he is the kabaab mein haddi? chuchundar naam de diya kismat wala chachundar hai yeh to yaar

well its realistic, as such things really happens so that idea stroke me....

role play with Om will come at the right time...as you will notice that its Vishal who always decides for role plays, so he has not even imagined of that with Aditi and who knows once Aditi who will decide a role play and that could be Om? we never know nah??

well thanks loads for the support and appreciation bro, eise hi ate rehna, lage rehna yaara

tto you

-
Quote:
Supeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrbbbbbbbbbbbbb!!!

Can't wait for Vishal to leave for office taaki we can get a glimpse
into her mind - after tonights exploits her mind would be a delightful kaleidoscope of naughty feelings, tingling thoughts and blushing emotions, a yearning for more and a searching for self.

Great updates ... wanted to rep but NTS ... kya karun ... not liking this NTS restriction ... I only follow a few selected threads and reps ka matlab bhi to hona chahiye ... par lagta hai ki kuch hawa mae udane padenge. ... chalo khair ...
thoda idhar udhar bikher kar aata hun ...

-
Quote:
... Casinar Bhai "Tareef Karun Kya Uski Jisne Tumhe Banaya" ...
-
Quote:
Originally Posted by japs View Post
repped casi anna.

no hard feelings.

i wish i could write like you.
-
Quote:
Originally Posted by smart7 View Post
Very good story, one of the best story...but i think its too much action with Vishal.. we want more action with other men.. we want more action in every update.. pls update soon.. thanks casin

Reader from sri lanka..
-
Quote:
& dear bro

you are a member since 2009 and your FIRST post comes on this thread in 2012. Its a great honour for me brother. I am so happy and feel proud when senior members read and appreciate my story.
Well you will not believe but despite the 27 updates the story is still on preparation stage..... Vishal needs to prepare Aditi since she was/is timid where this kind of sex is concerned...Vishal wants to be sure that she is really ready for all kind of action before he gets her drowned in it...that's why despite 27 updates and 43,875 words posted its still on preparation stage for Aditi. So Its Vishal alone who is preparing her through the role plays igniting the sex fire in her and the carnal desires in the other way except the husband.....

Yes I myself like to have at least 1 sexual encounter in each update, but believe me the way i narrate sometimes over 1200 words are written yet the action is not yet there, that's why i need to give double updates at times bro.... Hope you understand me and the situation I get stuck in at times.

However I always do my level best to get a good piece for all the readers can get satisfied......

Thanks again bro and keep coming with your valuable comments after each update, that counts for me.

to you bro and here comes your very first 25 points of repps

-
Quote:
Sensational update.Causing great excitement and interest. Hats off to you.
-
Quote:
Casi bahi, maine dekha hai ki you have to explain yourself to people again and again. Always same question - why incest - you are popular bcause of incest only, blah blah etc. etc. Aur aapse hi kyon - I don't see such questions on other sizzling threads - incest or otherwise. Ab fact to yeh hai ki jab literature ya novel pahnda hota hai to book store se koi kitab ya ebook kharid lete hai ya dost se borrow kar lete hai, par jab erotic pahdna hota hai to internet jindabaad. We all come here for masti (if someone comes for enlightenment my best-of-lick to them) and still differentiate between good and bad writing skills and imagination. To phir baar baar yehi sawal kyon? And each time you reply so patiently and in so much detail - aapki patience ki daad deta hun. Par phir sochta hun ki jitni mehnat se appne reply kiya, utne mae to eik sizzling update ho jata. Kyun - thik kaha na.

Eik suggestion hai, eik Casi-FAQ thread khol dijiye NHB par, and put all these question and your answers there. Koi naya sawal to hota nahi to phir jaya kaam bhi nahi hai ... jab bhi koi conphused desi sawal uthaye to bas usse apne Casi-FAQ thread par bhej dijiye - dimaag ki battiyan khul jayengi - sab samajh aa jayega. More efficient this way and less disturbance on thread. Kyun - thik kaha na.

Carry on yaar ... I feel lucky that writers like you adorn this forum. I to enjoy a lot bhai - why - yeh to mae bhi nahi jaanta ... koi kuch bhi kahe.
-
Quote:
as soon as I start reading ur update .............. My dick start saluting for Aditi .............. the dialogue u write for Aditi gives new dimensions to her character .............. Superb ..............
-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Santi989 View Post
Really fantastic and continues update casi bhai, i wish for every update i should gives you reps point.

-
Quote:
Originally Posted by SarkarMaximus316 View Post
Don't know how i missed this thread till now but, Dude, Legendary would be a very small word to describe this Epic story... Just sheer brilliance in narration, Perfectly sexy, worth shagging 100 times on ma darling Aditi

You deserve a standing ovation for this masterpiece..!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RACHIT_123 View Post
i read up to chapter 19. its going very nice. from STORY LOOKS A HOUSEWIFE CAN BE MADE SO HORNY BY ROLE PLAYS. SHE MAY TO DO ALL IF CHANCE IS GIVEN IN PRESENCE OF HUBBY TOO. CASINAR YOU ARE WRITING SUPERB. THIS STORY CAN MAKE ANY LADY WET.
Quote:
Originally Posted by supremo009 View Post
Your Stories n writing style is always awesome n superb.....

You Rock Mere Bhai.......
Rated 5 Star & Repped you....

Quote:
Originally Posted by mast143 View Post
hi,casinar,the indai's NO.1 story writer,
nice to see reply from you.nice work.keep going.here is a advice to you.ypu can try aditi episodes like having sex with FIL in the train journey,temple premises, q line in a temple, etc
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ornim View Post
when r we getting an update Casinar (The writing God) bhai
Quote:
Originally Posted by gbm View Post
awesome hot!
lage raho casinar bhai.u r one of the best writer on exbii.
more update plz.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabre2512 View Post
you write story with such excellence!! WONDERFUL!! KEEP GOING
Quote:
Casinar bhai ur writing style is one of the best...
We keep on longing for hot encounters of the main character with different characters again and again....
And you too satisfy the lust of everybody keeping in mind different tastes of different people...
Whether it could be incest, adultery, voyeurism, neighbours, strangers, lesbian, older man and many more...
Hats off 2 u for this gr8 effort....
Keep posting erotic updates......

Quote:
Originally Posted by ankitrana View Post
words can't define, how gud this story is....marvelous....
jst joined exbii 2 appreciate ur story and say thanks for providing this briliant stuf..
Quote:
Originally Posted by masxywife View Post
ohh casi broo ur d best story wirter i have ever seen awesome wrk mann really i have become a huge fan just by reading dis story...................

Quote:
Originally Posted by desi.2006 View Post
Best dick raising story I have read so far !!

Hats off to ur narration & creativity dude !!!!

Pl put more frequent updates, I always keeping checking for updates so often :-)
Quote:
Your phenomenal writing quality makes every update beautiful and interesting.It was another remarkable update.Eagerly waiting for next.

Quote:
Lovely update dude. . lots of twists. . hmmm u r great script writer man. .

Quote:
Your description is so lively that I feel I can see the story like a real picture.The picture combination is amazing.Waiting for next update.

Quote:
Originally Posted by loveukareena View Post
casinar bhai aapka naam bahut suna tha but kabhi padha nahi tha aapko,
ab samajh mein aa gaya ki kitni badi bhul kar di...
jahapanaah tussi great ho.
Quote:
... this is the greatness of a writer, bringing every update with constant hotness. You are surely amongst the best Casi. Your writing skills are beyond anybodys reach. Very very well done ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by p225588 View Post
Let me tell you that I am a lazy person when it comes to reply n comments, n am not at all proud of it.
But after reading the story I was bound to say something.

Great work Casi, The best story on the net and the way you have indexed the things, reading becomes so pleasurable.
Everything about the story is just Superb n u cross over expections with each update. I am sure many of us have started to fantasize Aditi with ourselves.
Keep up the Great Work... Hoping that the story never ends!!

Kudos!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben wade View Post
This my frd is a sensational piece of story telling nd u sure know ur job as an erotic story writer. People like u have taken the standard of this board nd erotic story writing to a new level. I m reading stories here for couple of years now, but don't comment much, unless i run into someone of ur class. Much appreciated effort nd keep up the gd work.
... cheers !!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by p225588 View Post
Let me tell you that I am a lazy person when it comes to reply n comments, n am not at all proud of it.
But after reading the story I was bound to say something.

Great work Casi, The best story on the net and the way you have indexed the things, reading becomes so pleasurable.
Everything about the story is just Superb n u cross over expections with each update. I am sure many of us have started to fantasize Aditi with ourselves.
Keep up the Great Work... Hoping that the story never ends!!

Kudos!!!!!!
Quote:
Kamaal kartey ho Pandey ji..

U r just one hell of a writer....

Just arrived at exbii to show us how heaven feels like......

Many many thanks for the hot updats Casi Bhai.. Much appreciated..

-ghosvhk

Quote:
Originally Posted by smitanair_999 View Post
Hi Caisnar

Read your complete story in one go...........Loved it great words expression twist and you got it all friend a full package

Quote:
Originally Posted by loveukareena View Post
casinar bhai aapka naam bahut suna tha but kabhi padha nahi tha aapko,
ab samajh mein aa gaya ki kitni badi bhul kar di...
jahapanaah tussi great ho.

Quote:
Casi Bhai... Maaza aa gaya...
Today's encounter of Aditi was the best in this story so far.

But still as you know we are always thristy for more..
So request you to continue this encounter for one more round...

Amazing narration....Keep going bro....
Quote:
Originally Posted by ak2010 View Post
superb updates buddy.. i havent read such an erotic stories thanx alot.. and keep updating

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMaskEditor View Post
Casinar bhai,
Have read this story around 3 times every time it is addictive, hope you continue please and come up with big and hot updates.
Quote:
Originally Posted by inlo View Post
best story and narration...u have it in u

Last edited by Casinar : 28th September 2013 at 06:27 PM.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls