Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> No Holds Barred > Sande Ka Tel - Thread.

View Poll Results: Is this is a useful thread?
1 11.11%
0 0%
3 33.33%
Thread starter is 5 55.56%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 30th March 2012
Banned
Visit my website

maveshi has celebrities hunting for his/her autographmaveshi has celebrities hunting for his/her autographmaveshi has celebrities hunting for his/her autographmaveshi has celebrities hunting for his/her autographmaveshi has celebrities hunting for his/her autographmaveshi has celebrities hunting for his/her autographmaveshi has celebrities hunting for his/her autographmaveshi has celebrities hunting for his/her autographmaveshi has celebrities hunting for his/her autographmaveshi has celebrities hunting for his/her autographmaveshi has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Send a message via Yahoo to maveshi
UL: 80.00 kb DL: 11.00 mb Ratio: 0.01
Talking Sande Ka Tel - Thread.

What is Sande Ka Tel?

'Sande Ka Tel' is a oil made by boiling a kind of lizard known as 'goh'.

Old 30th March 2012
I am an Indian National
  Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund      
tinkerman1 is one with the universetinkerman1 is one with the universetinkerman1 is one with the universetinkerman1 is one with the universetinkerman1 is one with the universetinkerman1 is one with the universetinkerman1 is one with the universetinkerman1 is one with the universetinkerman1 is one with the universe
Send a message via Yahoo to tinkerman1
UL: 2.61 gb DL: 2.92 gb Ratio: 0.89
great. north indian pangsai

Old 30th March 2012
Banned
Visit my website

maveshi has celebrities hunting for his/her autographmaveshi has celebrities hunting for his/her autographmaveshi has celebrities hunting for his/her autographmaveshi has celebrities hunting for his/her autographmaveshi has celebrities hunting for his/her autographmaveshi has celebrities hunting for his/her autographmaveshi has celebrities hunting for his/her autographmaveshi has celebrities hunting for his/her autographmaveshi has celebrities hunting for his/her autographmaveshi has celebrities hunting for his/her autographmaveshi has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
tinku aap ko is baat par milti hain saande ke tel ki 1 bottle...

Old 30th March 2012
I am an Indian National
tinkerman1 is one with the universetinkerman1 is one with the universetinkerman1 is one with the universetinkerman1 is one with the universetinkerman1 is one with the universetinkerman1 is one with the universetinkerman1 is one with the universetinkerman1 is one with the universetinkerman1 is one with the universe

Old 30th March 2012
Om Phatt Swahaaa
Visit my website

dummarodum is hunted by the papparazidummarodum is hunted by the papparazidummarodum is hunted by the papparazidummarodum is hunted by the papparazidummarodum is hunted by the papparazi
UL: 793.57 mb DL: 2.63 gb Ratio: 0.29
muje bhi chaiye ek

Thanks.

Old 30th March 2012
Banned
Visit my website

Sandha is an animal like gilehari. It is cut into peices and boiled in Sarson Ka tel. Isse fiter kar ke jo tel niklta hai woh hai Sandhe ka tel. Yeh nerves ko strong karta hai iski maalish karne par. It is often used for nerves of Penis

Old 30th March 2012
Banned
Visit my website

Sandha is an animal like mouse. uske peices karke boiled kiya jata hai fir usko fiter kar ke jo tel niklta hai woh hai Sandhe ka tel hota. Yeh ling ki naso ko strong karta hai ye Penis ko rock solid banata hai and duration bi badata hai.if you'll apply it of 15days regularly your penis will be like iron road.

Old 30th March 2012
Banned
Visit my website

Saande Ka Tel Sex Problems May Fayda Karata Hai , Isko daily apne gutaang par malish karne se aap ka guptaan majboot hota hai saath hi apka sex timing bad jata hai

Old 30th March 2012
Banned
Visit my website

This oil is collected from boiled animal(one types of reptile) with mustard oil. it is not only used on sexual organ for sexual satisfaction but also for old body pain like cramp, back ache etc. for instant relief. this oil is more fruitfull than other chemical products.

Old 30th March 2012
I am an Indian National
iron road or iron rod?

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls