Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Stories> Lock Stock & Barrel > Mumbai Street Voyeur

Lock Stock & Barrel Discuss and share everything else here

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 30th March 2012

roadsidevoyeur is beginning to get noticed
Mumbai Street Voyeur

Hi. I live in Mumbai suburbs, and my favourite activity to help beat () the stress of our daily commute is to see naked slum girls and beggar girls. These girls are lovely, with slim waists and astonishingly voluptuous figures. Over the years i have made a mental map of locations in mumbai where there is a good chance of watching these gorgeous ladies show us their bodies while carrying on with their day to day activities ...

most of these locations are along the western railways (where i live) and south mumbai (where i studied :p).

i do hope that other forum users will contribute with their own sightings and you will give me a few more great places to hang out () and de-stress ().

oh, and anyone with pictures or videos ... bhai, i will be forever grateful for feeding my evil habit :p

so here are the list of my current spots of interest, as well as past spots which may have changed.

starting with south mumbai, because this is where i spent many afternoons walking around as a lukha, and nights staggering around drunk after college ...
the areas around charni road and grant road station is a great voyeur destination. charni road east has a row of slums along the station from the south end right to well past the north end, ending behind the petrol pump opposite panchratna / vijay sales.
in fact, my first voyeur experience happened here, at the south end of the station right next to BJPC. one afternoon, i was walking along (this was about 10 years ago now ...) the pavement towards sk patil garden from the bjpc bus stop, and sleeping peacefully under the south fob was a young girl sleeping peacefully with her entire left breast completely exposed. she had probably fallen asleep while feeding her baby, but the sight left me speechless. and also with a very noticeable tent in my jeans (lol). i was too embarrassed to stop and stare, but i do remember that she was very good looking, slim, and had very firm and surprisingly large breasts, probably cause she was a young mother.
i never did get to see her gorgeous young boobs again though

but she woke me up to the endless possibilities around, for which i am eternally grateful ...

along the east side station wall are a number of families who live on the pavement with just pieces of cloth seperating their khopchi's from each other. here there are always women breast feeding their children. night walks along here are always rewarding, because there is a very high chance of seeing the girls with their sari blouses open (especially in the summer heat) sleeping blissfully unaware of the perverted lechers staring at their beautiful breasts. you may even get a glimpse of a little open air sex happening (always under a thin sheet though), but beware of the occasional light sleeper or toilet goer. there are also a couple of small and harmless dogs around who tend to bark at each others as well as strangers.

opposite golden star thali is another spot where a number of families sleep, and also where they have a bath. if you get lucky in the afternoon, you will catch a glimpse of a sexy young woman bathing in the afternoon heat, struggling to keep herself covered with her sari ka peticoat.

and when she finally gets down to scrubbing her self, then she won't even try to cover her breasts, leaving her glistening nipples quite bare for the world to see.

at the north side of the station, there is a petrol pump at the corner of the main road going towards opera house and a back road which is crowded by day, and deserted by night. here, there is literally a small village of street sleepers which is a must visit for any self respecting street voyeur. here, before the railway authorities woke up to the security problems of having no boundary wall between track and road, the ladies used to have baths in a corner behind their shanty (next to a urinal) which used to leave them quite exposed from the fob above. unfortunately, now the wall is a high concrete one, and the fob is currently under repairs.

going a little up towards sukh sagar and hughes road, there are a number of beggars who sleep on the bridge between opera house and sukh sagar. on both sides. again, i love the way the ladies will always have their breasts exposed to the elements under the hot and hummid summer skies. here, in fact, is an extremely beautiful young girl who would put any ramp model to shame. the perfection of her tits are the kind a plastic surgeon could never dare hope to achieve. and she sleeps blissfully unaware of the effect she has on unwary people passing her by.
the complete nonchalance with which she slips her nipples out from under her thin blouse which barely covers her extremely ample and shapely chest to suckle her offspring has to be seen to be believed. and this in broad daylight. she will sit and calmly talk to her friends while i pass by and try not to stare.

here, i have also had the pleasure of seeing a very young girl (not much older than 18) sleeping with her breasts exposed, while her partner for the night slyly fondled her nipples to erection.

moving on to grant road station, this time on the west, i.e., sleater road, there are a number of beggars who sleep on the courtyard outside the main ticket counter. here there used to be a spectacular lady with the most incredible boobs who would keep both breast bare while breast feeding, and then wipe the milk off her nipples later. fantastic.

i don't visit the kemps corner area much, but on one or two occasions, when i have gone past breach candy while visiting friends, i've noticed a number of women who sleep on a traffic island under the bridge or on the corner right behind that. i got to see some boobs from the cab window, and that does look like a very promising spot for south mumbai voyeurs (hopefully with some expensive camera that takes excellent low light pictures )

moving north, and a little closer to home , mahalaxmi station used to be a favourite location of mine once upon a time. there were a number of people who used to live on the service platform opposite platform no 1. this platform is never used by passangers, and is more for yard trains to halt at, so it's always empty.
anyway, mornings used to be hanging out of the train time for me on my way to college, cause on the north end of this platform, these women would line up and have a bath. every fucking morning for 3 months, i used to watch these incredible women from north india, all completely unconcerned about their nudity, and all in various stages of undress. they would stand (! oh my god !) or squat at the edge of the platform and wash them selves. and each other. and their children. the were of various ages, with the most superb specimins who looked like they were between 18 and 35. a couple of younger and older ones were there too, but vastly outnumbered by the sexy ones . the day the railways closed the area off and started construction activities, i cried .

also, getting to mahalaxmi station late at night after drinking with my buddies at parel is always a pleasure, because on the bridge leading up to the station entrance are a row of women, a number of them who are young mothers, all sleeping with their erect nipples pointing to the heavens. well, not all, but a surprising number do have their breast exposed. i once walked from one side of the bridge up to the station (race course side of bridge from the parel end) and saw seven girls sleeping with their breasts exposed. i was a little drunk, and feeling very daring, so i turned around and walked back down. heh. one of the men woke up, and started glaring at me in suspicion, so i left it at that, but that was a very interesting night .

the entire stretch from bandra to dadar next to the slow up line (slow trains moving north, ie, on the western side for the lucky bastards who don't have to take the train) is a voyeur paradise. the ladies who weave baskets near mahim, the slum dwellers who come to fill water, was clothes and bathe near matunga,the occasional lady answering the call of nature near dadar (if that's your thing , it's like they're lining up for you to letch at.

on the western express highway, under the andheri bridge, at the airport turn are a number of families where the women outnumber the men.

but another very interesting spot is at goregaon, under the bridge after getting out from the station gulley on the east side (highway again).

here, i've often spotted women bathing or breast feeding, and on one occasion even stood and watched in open-mouth astonishment as this nubile girl stripped and started washing herself.
so these are my current hot spots for spying on the uncovered beauty of our fair country.

what never fails to astonish me is how incredibly sexy some of these slum girls and beggars are, with beautiful faces, slim waists, flat stomachs, wonderfully firm, yet pleasingly large breasts and fantastic legs. the fact that they have no choice and are forced to live their lives on the streets make them completely unconscious of their nudity, and make them a pleasure to watch. it's like spying on a girl in her house, but her house has no walls.

very often, the ratio of women to men is stacked heavily in the favour of the women (yay), but do be careful. also, a number of these families keep dogs as pets, and while the dogs are completely harmless, they do bark if you hang around for a long time. believe me when i say this, those little buggers can be LOUD. especially in the dead of the night.

so, bhai log, please ... anyone with more stories, pictures, videos, locations ... anything. i'd love to hear from you.

Last edited by roadsidevoyeur : 27th February 2013 at 11:03 PM.

Old 30th March 2012

adl is an unknown quantity at this point
UL: 276.43 mb DL: 334.51 mb Ratio: 0.83
wah bhai ... superb writing. kahani sunke, i was very much inspired today. while goign to work ... aankhe khule rakhe.

first sighting - lady in sari carrying lots of bags at goregaon station, going up bridge. first look, saw a nice face, nice figure. second look, i realised her sari blouse was being pushed up by one of the bags she was carrying. no nips. but no bra also ... walking just a few steps behind, saw almost her entire boob. very firm, as even with no bra it was not sagging at all.

also, when passing under bridge near highway i saw the slums you were talking about. no one bathing though .

saw one or two ladies breast feeding at number of stations ... very good tips bhai. i shall keep looking ,and keeep posting.

repped up.

Old 30th March 2012

thanks man. i hope this wakes up the hidden voyeur in others too. can't wait to hear more stories like this ... also, let me hear about the various locations you come across. i'll make it a point to visit them in the future too .

Old 30th March 2012

also, check out:

Outdoor pee sightings.

great thread with lots of good tips ...

Old 30th March 2012

adl is an unknown quantity at this point
UL: 276.43 mb DL: 334.51 mb Ratio: 0.83
wow. quick reply. thanks. i'll see that thread too ...

Old 30th March 2012

rahul.ravi12 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by roadsidevoyeur View Post
Hi. I live in Mumbai suburbs, and my favourite activity to help beat (< image >).............i'd love to hear from you.
wow your description was really awesome,after reading your experience, I immediately went into bathroom and has entertained my little johny with your story...Really slum workers , beggars are very hot .I really wish I could fuck them very very very very hard.They are the real bitches...what a amazing body they have.some among them will be black beauties, their bodies will shine in the sun while they work and they have perfect body like as if a sculpture designed by an professional artist..Finally I really thank you so much for starting such beautiful thread..Also dude please try to post videos of such slum beauties especially their bathing or pissing videos so that we can start giving work to our little johny in bathrom

Last edited by Meriaiza : 28th February 2013 at 12:08 AM.

Old 31st March 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahul.ravi12 View Post
wow your description was really awesome,after reading your experience, I immediately went into bathroom and has entertained my little johny with your story...Really slum workers , beggars are very hot .I really wish I could fuck them very very very very hard.They are the real bitches...what a amazing body they have.some among them will be black beauties, their bodies will shine in the sun while they work and they have perfect body like as if a sculpture designed by an professional artist..Finally I really thank you so much for starting such beautiful thread..Also dude please try to post videos of such slum beauties especially their bathing or pissing videos so that we can start giving work to our little johny in bathrom
thanks ravi. i don't have any videos or photos myself (my college days were a while back, before phones had good camera's on them), but i have come across a couple of threads in this forum while generally browsing around ...

one really good thread is SlumBOOBs Billionaire ... check it out

unfortunately it's now a dead thread, but this guy had taken some very good high res pix.

do let me know about your own experiences ... especially where and what time of the day

and do post pix and vids if you have some good ones.

Old 31st March 2012

perfects is an unknown quantity at this point
Roadsidevoyeur If u have any open shitting view experience pls write abot it.

Old 1st April 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by perfects View Post
Roadsidevoyeur If u have any open shitting view experience pls write abot it.
it's not something i really look out for, so i haven't really seen women pissing or shitting. as you might realise from my story my voyeur experiences tend more towards the accidental / unavoidable nudity ...

the couple of times i've seen women taking a dump was from far, very briefly, on the railway tracks. these are rare sightings as women who need to use the tracks as a loo generally try to work things out so that they are done in the dark. once i glimpsed a couple of ladies squatting on the side between bandra and mahim, and i vaguely remember a spot near kurla having some decent cover in the form of shrubbery where women occasionally go, but that's about it ... sorry man.

it's one of those things, where if you enjoy it and keep an eye open, you see it happening everywhere, but otherwise you don't even notice it.

Old 1st April 2012

edoeducation has many secret admirersedoeducation has many secret admirers
Send a message via Yahoo to edoeducation
roadsidevoyeur Your description is most amazing but if you have any pictures of these sightings please share with us. We are waiting.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls