Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> No Holds Barred > Appeal to all - save XB

Closed Thread Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 20th March 2012
:ciao: XB
  Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund    Betting Badshah: Winner    Storyteller: Valentine's Love Guru      
v_siddhesh has hacked the reps databasev_siddhesh has hacked the reps databasev_siddhesh has hacked the reps databasev_siddhesh has hacked the reps databasev_siddhesh has hacked the reps databasev_siddhesh has hacked the reps database
UL: 54.13 gb DL: 4.64 gb Ratio: 11.67
Quote:
Originally Posted by GodFather View Post
thank you manikbasa for your generous contribution.
200$

Excellent Manik.

Old 20th March 2012
Banned
  Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund      
soap-ass-lungi is one with the universesoap-ass-lungi is one with the universesoap-ass-lungi is one with the universesoap-ass-lungi is one with the universesoap-ass-lungi is one with the universe
UL: 14.25 mb DL: 143.41 mb Ratio: 0.10
manikbasa thanks for your contribution

Old 20th March 2012
  Moderator: Moderator of some forums      
ravi_kisan is one with the universeravi_kisan is one with the universeravi_kisan is one with the universeravi_kisan is one with the universeravi_kisan is one with the universeravi_kisan is one with the universeravi_kisan is one with the universeravi_kisan is one with the universe
UL: 17.64 gb DL: 14.71 gb Ratio: 1.20
Please any Admin Team member , take responsibility and get money transferred through indian banks. Then he can donate to Exbii through paypal because all cant use it .
Please find a solution by calling a meeting of all Admins .. and give easy way for donation for all those willing donators including me.

Old 20th March 2012
Tu cuerpo y el mío llenando el
  Mr Xossip: Mr XP Contest Winner    Twenty20: xp WC Twenty20    Super Moderator: Moderator of all forums    Election: NHB Elections (Contest)      
mms_scandals has hacked the reps databasemms_scandals has hacked the reps databasemms_scandals has hacked the reps databasemms_scandals has hacked the reps databasemms_scandals has hacked the reps database
UL: 11.03 gb DL: 5.87 gb Ratio: 1.88
Quote:
Originally Posted by soap-ass-lungi View Post
anuban sir ji,wat ob said is correct .it really hurts me when i see it.and you shouldn't restrict one to spam in nhb.donors will donate always though i,you are he spams here
leaving one thread without spam wont hurt us, no? There are many other threads where we all can spam. Lets use this one to help XB get what it needs as of now.

Old 20th March 2012
Ultimate Nasha
  Super Moderator: Moderator of all forums    Election: NHB Elections (Contest)    Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year    Gold Coins: Contributed more than $100 for XP server fund      
black dog gold reserve has hacked the reps databaseblack dog gold reserve has hacked the reps databaseblack dog gold reserve has hacked the reps databaseblack dog gold reserve has hacked the reps databaseblack dog gold reserve has hacked the reps databaseblack dog gold reserve has hacked the reps databaseblack dog gold reserve has hacked the reps databaseblack dog gold reserve has hacked the reps databaseblack dog gold reserve has hacked the reps databaseblack dog gold reserve has hacked the reps databaseblack dog gold reserve has hacked the reps databaseblack dog gold reserve has hacked the reps databaseblack dog gold reserve has hacked the reps database
UL: 284.38 gb DL: 253.61 gb Ratio: 1.12
Quote:
anuban sir ji,wat ob said is correct .it really hurts me when i see it.and you shouldn't restrict one to spam in nhb.donors will donate always though i,you are he spams here
it wasnt to hurt anyone. just a joke. and i dint post it. someone else posted it and i just made it my signature. you can check that from the link of the post.

whole NHB is available to spam, please spare this thread for donors and discussion related to donation only.

Old 20th March 2012
Banned
  Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund      
soap-ass-lungi is one with the universesoap-ass-lungi is one with the universesoap-ass-lungi is one with the universesoap-ass-lungi is one with the universesoap-ass-lungi is one with the universe
UL: 14.25 mb DL: 143.41 mb Ratio: 0.10
^^okay and why can't u reply to our queries related to Indian donors.

Old 20th March 2012
  Moderator: Moderator of some forums      
ravi_kisan is one with the universeravi_kisan is one with the universeravi_kisan is one with the universeravi_kisan is one with the universeravi_kisan is one with the universeravi_kisan is one with the universeravi_kisan is one with the universeravi_kisan is one with the universe
UL: 17.64 gb DL: 14.71 gb Ratio: 1.20
Quote:
Originally Posted by anuban1976 View Post
coz he was spamming in this thread even after warnings.

requesting again not to spam in this thread. pls spare this thread for donors and discussions related to donations.
Plz anu unban him yaar..dont need to create a distraction .. leave it to members conscience if they want to spam or not..
Please talk abt real issue .. anything u gotta say abt my last post? have u any other easy solution for making it easy for donators

Old 20th March 2012
Ultimate Nasha
  Super Moderator: Moderator of all forums    Election: NHB Elections (Contest)    Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year    Gold Coins: Contributed more than $100 for XP server fund      
black dog gold reserve has hacked the reps databaseblack dog gold reserve has hacked the reps databaseblack dog gold reserve has hacked the reps databaseblack dog gold reserve has hacked the reps databaseblack dog gold reserve has hacked the reps databaseblack dog gold reserve has hacked the reps databaseblack dog gold reserve has hacked the reps databaseblack dog gold reserve has hacked the reps databaseblack dog gold reserve has hacked the reps databaseblack dog gold reserve has hacked the reps databaseblack dog gold reserve has hacked the reps databaseblack dog gold reserve has hacked the reps databaseblack dog gold reserve has hacked the reps database
Quote:
^^okay and why can't u reply to our queries related to Indian donors.
there is no need to have a paypal account. Just go to the website mentioned in first post by GF and click on order. when you land on the payment page, there are two options

(1) Pay through your paypal a/c

(2) Pay any Indian Debit/Credit Card as a guest.

if you dont have a paypal account, just use the second option and make payment through your indian Credit or Debit card.

i hope it will be of some help.

Old 20th March 2012
Ultimate Nasha
Quote:
Originally Posted by ravi_kisan View Post
Plz anu unban him yaar..dont need to create a distraction .. leave it to members conscience if they want to spam or not..
Please talk abt real issue .. anything u gotta say abt my last post? have u any other easy solution for making it easy for donators
this place will become a hell if everything is left to members conscience. there are some rules and being a member we all need to follow them for conveience of other fellow members. and hes not permanently banned. will be unbanned after 2 days.

Old 20th March 2012
╭∩╮

chinnaraj has disabled reputations
UL: 46.69 gb DL: 41.67 gb Ratio: 1.12
Daym

never thought I did see this day......

1st Fsi now Xb

will donate in a day or 2...

Closed Thread Free Video Chat with Indian Girls