Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> No Holds Barred > Appeal to all - save XB

Closed Thread Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 22nd March 2012
Don Vito Corleone
Visit my website
  Administrator: Administrator of Xossip    Boobs: Guess the Boobs Contest Winner      
GodFather has disabled reputations
UL: 3.30 tb DL: 577.46 gb Ratio: 5.85
Thanks for all the suggestions guys.

Sorry to break your heart, but let me be candid - been there done that.

We have been running this forum for 7.5 years now. Options like separate ad forum and Indian bank account have been discussed and tried and discarded. More income from advertisements is certainly an option but it is not something which happens overnight, and it pays months after it happens.

This is a thread to collect donations. Let us discuss that.

I don't know why tinkerman is getting that error. I can reach the payment page just fine. manikbasa made a payment without any problem. I would suggest you try another browser. Also, can you reach the paypal payment page from other websites?

Indian bank account is not feasible because people in India do not want to be officially and financially linked to this website. Sending money to an adult forum is acceptable to many, but no one wants to receive money on our behalf.

Old 22nd March 2012
~♥INCEST Fantasy♥~
Visit my website

areu4me has celebrities hunting for his/her autographareu4me has celebrities hunting for his/her autographareu4me has celebrities hunting for his/her autographareu4me has celebrities hunting for his/her autographareu4me has celebrities hunting for his/her autographareu4me has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
UL: 56.38 gb DL: 42.16 gb Ratio: 1.34

3:
sexiest story of the planet story writer: sexy shalini

Old 22nd March 2012

prodigy22 has received several accoladesprodigy22 has received several accoladesprodigy22 has received several accoladesprodigy22 has received several accolades
UL: 19.66 mb DL: 141.12 mb Ratio: 0.14
our signature got change...i mean extra appeal link to this sad/shocking thread.

dont know too much abt this servers host thing.. just want to say why not close down one of the sister sites like bollygallery.com and save some money

Last edited by prodigy22 : 22nd March 2012 at 04:10 AM.

Old 22nd March 2012
Love Makes Life Beautiful
  Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund      
Jayasuriya has hacked the reps databaseJayasuriya has hacked the reps databaseJayasuriya has hacked the reps databaseJayasuriya has hacked the reps databaseJayasuriya has hacked the reps databaseJayasuriya has hacked the reps databaseJayasuriya has hacked the reps databaseJayasuriya has hacked the reps database
UL: 110.65 mb DL: 339.97 mb Ratio: 0.33
done..

Old 22nd March 2012

auntlover007 is beginning to get noticed
Quote:
Originally Posted by GodFather View Post
Thanks for all the suggestions guys.

Sorry to break your heart, but let me be candid - been there done that.

We have been running this forum for 7.5 years now. Options like separate ad forum and Indian bank account have been discussed and tried and discarded. More income from advertisements is certainly an option but it is not something which happens overnight, and it pays months after it happens.

This is a thread to collect donations. Let us discuss that.

I don't know why tinkerman is getting that error. I can reach the payment page just fine. manikbasa made a payment without any problem. I would suggest you try another browser. Also, can you reach the paypal payment page from other websites?

Indian bank account is not feasible because people in India do not want to be officially and financially linked to this website. Sending money to an adult forum is acceptable to many, but no one wants to receive money on our behalf.
godfather , if any one is not willing to receive money on ur behalf then u have to open an office in India and start an account with that office , u just need a employee to sign , and ask evry user to pay $1 per month . i think $1 is so small and everyone will not pay but if 5000 users donated $1 it will be enough to sav exbiii. people in India will not link their acc. to any website. so one acc in India will make them to deposit cash in it.

Last edited by auntlover007 : 22nd March 2012 at 05:42 AM.

Old 22nd March 2012
La Whore Vila Kuvat
Visit my website
jangidap is hunted by the papparazijangidap is hunted by the papparazi
UL: 19.67 gb DL: 22.72 gb Ratio: 0.87
done, might donate more later on

Old 22nd March 2012
LIVE TO LOVE
  Gold Coins: Contributed more than $100 for XP server fund      
sexyshree49 is one with the universesexyshree49 is one with the universesexyshree49 is one with the universesexyshree49 is one with the universesexyshree49 is one with the universesexyshree49 is one with the universe
UL: 209.05 mb DL: 561.76 mb Ratio: 0.37
Quote:
Originally Posted by GodFather View Post
As you all know, the filehosting scenario has changed drastically in 2012. Webmaster commission from various filehosting sites was a major source of funds for us. This source has almost completely gone away and XB is facing a major cash crunch.

Currently we have accumulated pending server bills of more than $11k and more bills keep arriving every few days. Our current monthly budget for all servers is about $8k. (It used to be 10k when we had 6 file servers for FQ but now we have only 1).

We have a little bit of advertising revenue and we are taking steps to try to increase that, but it is far from sufficient. The current crisis has to be averted. XB needs your help to ride through this crunch.

I earnestly appeal to all of you to spare a little bit of cash to save XB and sister sites. Please go to http://qeroq.com and place an order. You will be given donor status and name in the donor list and dibba and larger avatar and other things as usual.

Also, it would help if you could advertise this thread through your signature.
sirs
i can understand how difficult it is run such a show
i am ready to donate little ,
main problem i have is i don't have any active credit or debit cards .
i am always with exbii and its welfare . in between i had volunteered to sponsor annual masala awards , but no one replied for that . i dont know the reason , may be you wanted specific persons to do it to give them name and fame .
whatever it is please let me know the way to transfer fund to your account in indian currency . please let me know procedure by p m
i am always with you .
best of luck
shree

Old 22nd March 2012
<< Her name is Swati Dixit
Visit my website
  MasalaDesi Birthday Feast: 2nd Runner Up - Uploaders Category      
skoar_virus has hacked the reps databaseskoar_virus has hacked the reps databaseskoar_virus has hacked the reps databaseskoar_virus has hacked the reps databaseskoar_virus has hacked the reps database
UL: 33.74 gb DL: 25.53 gb Ratio: 1.32
Just now learnt this money issue . will try my best to donate as much as possible.

Can any mod PM an paypal ID , so that i can transfer my fileflash earning (12$) to him if thats even possible ..

Then he can transfer it for server donation

I will also find ways to pool some money from my real account.

Also if this method is even workable , Members who cant able to fund directly can transfer the filesflash earning to server donation.

Last edited by skoar_virus : 22nd March 2012 at 08:59 AM.

Old 22nd March 2012
Banned
soap-ass-lungi is one with the universesoap-ass-lungi is one with the universesoap-ass-lungi is one with the universesoap-ass-lungi is one with the universesoap-ass-lungi is one with the universe
UL: 14.25 mb DL: 143.41 mb Ratio: 0.10
Quote:
Originally Posted by skoar_virus View Post
Just now learnt this money issue . will try my best to donate as much as possible.

Can any mod PM an paypal ID , so that i can transfer my fileflash earning (12$) to him if thats even possible ..

Then he can transfer it for server donation

I will also find ways to pool some money from my real account.

Also if this method is even workable , Members who cant able to fund directly can transfer the filesflash earning to server donation.

for that FF has to pay first

Old 22nd March 2012
<< Her name is Swati Dixit
Visit my website
  MasalaDesi Birthday Feast: 2nd Runner Up - Uploaders Category      
skoar_virus has hacked the reps databaseskoar_virus has hacked the reps databaseskoar_virus has hacked the reps databaseskoar_virus has hacked the reps databaseskoar_virus has hacked the reps database
UL: 33.74 gb DL: 25.53 gb Ratio: 1.32
Quote:
Originally Posted by soap-ass-lungi View Post
for that FF has to pay first
i heard they are paying out every wednesday .. or am i missing something here ?

Last edited by skoar_virus : 22nd March 2012 at 09:26 AM.

Closed Thread Free Video Chat with Indian Girls