Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Stories> English > Tripthi Bhabhi's Burning Desire !!!!

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 16th March 2012
Custom title

pokhat has hacked the reps databasepokhat has hacked the reps databasepokhat has hacked the reps databasepokhat has hacked the reps databasepokhat has hacked the reps databasepokhat has hacked the reps databasepokhat has hacked the reps databasepokhat has hacked the reps databasepokhat has hacked the reps database
UL: 49.57 mb DL: 317.32 mb Ratio: 0.16
It was not bolted and when I saw inside Tripti Bhabhi was laying on bed, and she was well awake looking at the door, and as she saw me, she turned to other side, facing away from me. I don’t know what type of magnet was driving me that night, and I just got attracted once again and came on the bed behind her and lied down with a support of my elbow and kissed Tripti Bhabhi on the back of her neck.

She moaned a bit “ Aashu chala jaa, yahan se, nahi to kuch ho jaayega” Tripti Bhabhi spoke without looking at me. “I love you Bhabhi” and with that I tried to turn her towards me and she turned and once again we looked into each other’s eyes. “Bhabhi, don’t you love me” I asked again,

“I don’t know, mujhe bas ye maloom hai that this is not right” then she spoke again, “and you are provoking me to do that,…..main bhi to insaan hi hoon” “Bhabhi jo hona hai, usse ho jaane do, and I admit that I want to have sex with you” ……..then again I spoke, “forget everything and lets just do it, baaki sab baad mein sochenge” and with that once again I placed my lips on her lips and we started kissing. In a way this was real kiss,

we both were Kissing like real lovers, exploring each others mouth completely and I was feeling something happening in my belly, some sort of tingling. Our lips met again and again like that and we continued long kissing with some breaks, my hands slid over her body over Tripti Bhabhi’s breasts over her nighty,

I just touched them and Tripti Bhabhi held me bit tighter as she was getting excited with my touch over her soft milky jugs. I was partially over her, just my upper half was covering her and I was on the support of my elbows, and Tripti Bhabhi was laying straight. The fever rose, her desire grew and spread through her body, pulsing in every vein,

I felt her hardening hunger as she was breathing heavy now and shivering a bit may be with a fear that whatever she is doing is wrong. But I could see that she wanted to do it. I think long break into getting physical love sharpened her lust, which was rising now in her, in me too but along with that Tripti Bhabhi was uneasy even more than me who was doing all this for the first time in his life.

I slid my body to my right and tried to come over Tripti Bhabhi top and Tripti Bhabhi adjusted herself and I was laying on her top and continued kissing. It was much better and comfortable position now, Bhabhi’s legs were tied together and I was lying on her top, loving my dearest Bhabhi like a man.

She was holding me, from my back, my left hand was on her forehead as I was caressing her forehead in between while kissing her and other hand was over her left breast, I was just holding her mound very lightly and feeling her breath getting heavier and heavier. Our kissing continued for few more minutes and we just looked into each other’s eyes after that.

and then again I started kissing and brushing my lips around her neck and ears and that really made Tripti Bhabhi moan in real pleasure. I was licking and sucking her flesh which was around her neck and ears and Tripti Bhabhi was trembling in pleasure while moaning and that think was making me crazy and I continued doing that till she tried to stop me as she could not bear that pleasure anymore.

Once again we looked in each other’s eyes. We both knew that whatever we were doing was wrong but we both wanted to do it. with uttering a word I got down on her right and tried to lift Tripti Bhabhi’s night and touched her bare skin till her knees, and she held my hand to stop me, I looked into her eyes, she was already looking at me, “Bhabhi, nighty utar do, aur jo main kar raha hoon mujhe karne do”

I got up and tried to make her sit down by pulling her hands and she sat down, I moved forward and tried to take off Tripti Bhabhi’s nighty and after bit of hesitation Tripti Bhabhi lifted her arms and I just took off her Nighty. Tripti Bhabhi was sitting just in Bra and panty, utterly white skin of her breast seemed one the seven wonders to me and the way her tight bra was making a deep cleavage, it was really breath taking view for me.

Tripti Bhabhi was feeling bit embarrassed as she was almost naked in front of me, in front of the boy who has always addressed her Bhabhi. And she has always adored him as her younger brother, that night that young boy was going to make love to her as a man. Knowing her mental state, I immediately removed my upper and got half naked and then got up and took off my lower and now I was just in my underwear and my bare body was visible to her.

I was really getting nervous and could not decide what to do, I could feel my hands trembling a bit, but I tried to cover my fear and sat beside her and we kissed again and with that I moved my hand to Tripti Bhabhi’s bare back to unhook her bra, but I failed, and my hands and fingers started trembling with some sort of fear, fear of getting treasure of life, that is my Bhabhi’s body.

Old 16th March 2012
Custom title

pokhat has hacked the reps databasepokhat has hacked the reps databasepokhat has hacked the reps databasepokhat has hacked the reps databasepokhat has hacked the reps databasepokhat has hacked the reps databasepokhat has hacked the reps databasepokhat has hacked the reps databasepokhat has hacked the reps database
I was breathing heavy and trying to unhook Tripti Bhabhi’s bra while sitting, and Tripti Bhabhi was sensing my condition, she could feel my shivering over her back. She extended her hand to her back and unhooked her bra herself and with those trembling hands I took off my Bhabhi’s bra and Tripti Bhabhi’s bare milky jugs were hanging in front of my eyes, her nipples were erect in excitement as if they were waiting for me to get sucked.

I got down a bit and took her nipple in my mouth and started sucking them, I could feel the rise in excitement in Tripti Bhabhi too, she was also some what shivering like me, but apart from being uneasy we both were in extreme pleasure. I pushed Bhabhi to make her lay down and she lied down on her back, I sucked both of her breast for a while and Tripti Bhabhi enjoyed that,

she was holding me firm, and I was on top of the world while feeling her hands on my bare back. At my end things were really getting bizarre and after sucking Tripti Bhabhi’s milky jugs, I just got down and tried to take off her panty. Initially she did not moved, I looked at her she was staring at me, our eyes met again and she closed her eyes and lifted her bottom, so that I cane take off her panty and I took it off immediately.

Tripti Bhabhi was laying stark naked and I could not believe whatever I was doing. Once again I leaned over her and loved her breasts and took off my underwear while doing that and tried to part her fleshy thighs. Initially she held them tight, but holding her left thigh I continued pushing her that leg apart lightly and once again looked into her eyes and kissed her on her lips and Tripti Bhabhi drifted her leg apart.

I looked down, there were very tiny hairs on My Bhabhi’s cunt, and it was looking beautiful, totally wet and leaking down a bit to bed. I touched Tripti Bhabhi’s bare cunt and Bhabhi moaned in pleasure, her eyes were closed and enjoying my tender touch over her body, I was laying partially on Tripti Bhabhi, as I was also naked, she could feel my penis on her thigh, it was in semi erect state.

Further I came on her top to make love to my Bhabhi and Bhabhi welcomed me by adjusting herself and took me in her arms. My pelvis was resting on Tripti Bhabhi’s abdomen. I got up a bit holding my rod tried to insert it in Tripti Bhabhi’s fuckhole, but I failed. Tripti Bhabhi folded her legs, and made a big W to give me better access to her love tunnel,

and I tried again by coming further on her top but I failed again, I was not well erect, rather I was losing my erection, neither I was hitting it right area as I could not spot the Tripti Bhabhi’s exact entrance. Tripti Bhabhi was looking down at me, whatever I was doing with her body, she was breathing really heavy as she was about to get penetrated after a long time.

I moved my finger on my Bhabhi’s love crack and inserted my finger to locate her love opening, and as I inserted my finger, Tripti Bhabhi trembled in different manner, she enjoyed that and in a way that thing took her breath. Excitement was rising in Tripti Bhabhi and her excitement was making me nervous. I wanted to go inside my Bhabhi just then to calm down her sexual urge,

but I was not erect, even then I was trying to insert it and failed couple of more times as my rod got folded. We both were breathing really heavy, I was close to what I wanted I could not get it, it was really very embarrassing situation for me and I was losing myself. Tripti Bhabhi was sensing my condition and finally she made a move and pulled me over her and rolled me down and came on my top and kissed me, nicely.

Old 16th March 2012
Custom title

Sucked my nipples for few seconds to make me moan in pleasure and then looked into my eyes, and spoke, “nervous matt ho, aur apni Bhabhi ko pyar kar, I am all yours, and I love you too”, and then Tripti Bhabhi parted my legs and placed her cunt over my pelvis and holding my rod rubbed her cunt over it. My god, that pleasure was really beyond my power to tolerate.

Just in few seconds I was well erect and few more seconds of that genital rub would have made me cum. I moaned in pleasure and Tripti Bhabhi also made lovely moans which excited me a lot, above that she was almost laying on my top and looking into my eyes. Bit of her hairs were spread over face that gesture was more than enough to get anybody into his full size so as me, and in a fraction I regained my size.

My rod grew in Bhabhi’s hand and she got excited and, started rubbing her cunt more furiously and in puffing tone she again murmured, “Aashu, pyar kar mujhe, jaise ek husband karta hai apni wife ko” and kissed me nicely. I got up and took her down, Tripti Bhabhi’s legs were already spread, I just placed my cock on the love portion and Tripti Bhabhi herself took it to her exact opening and I just slipped in a fraction.

Her cunt was just like a lake of her juices, which was over flowing. It was altogether a different feeling for me, weird and wonderful. I was inside Tripti Bhabhi, my lovely Tripti Bhabhi. Once again I made an eye contact with her, keeping my rod deep inside her tunnel. She looked at me with affection and we kissed again.

Then we made small adjustment of our body and now she was laying on her back with her leg spread and folded in a W shape and I was resting on her completely, with my rod completely inside her love hole. I was holding Tripti Bhabhi’s breast and her hands were firm on my shoulder. After couple of seconds, I made stroke and Tripti Bhabhi moaned as my rod went inside after getting bit out of her tunnel.

I further I came on my knees keeping my dick inside Bhabhi and she further folded her legs and kept them in air, to give me more access of her love hole. And in a moment I started fucking Tripti Bhabhi properly. She was looking so beautiful, laying under me. Bhabhi’s milky jugs jiggled sexily. Tripti Bhabhi closed her eyes to feel the pleasure, I could see her expressions and they were driving me crazy.

From the time she came in my life as my Bhabhi, till that day when I saw her in intimate act with my sister, nothing like this came in my mind, I have always seen her face as my loving and caring elder, but today I was fucking Tripti Bhabhi as a man and her facial expressions while getting fucked were so different from usual gestures and her pleasure moans were showing the level of sexual pleasure she was getting as a woman.

I was rubbing my dick inside her love tunnel and some kind of waves were driving me faster. Faster and faster I went, ramming and reaming my cock deep and hard into her, she lifted her hips a bit to match the rhythm. I was leaning over Tripti Bhabhi, resting my palms on bed, fucking her in good speedy strokes, and apart from our moans there was bit of sound of our bodies collisions with each other which was there in the room.

We both were moaning in pleasure, and in few more strokes, I felt that, I will cum, and I spoke in pleasure, “ bhabhi….. bhabhi…. Ho jayega mera ho jayega.. Suddenly Tripti Bhabhi pulled me and embraced me, her big jugs were getting pressed against my chest and with that, she wrapped her big fleshy thighs around me and rammed my hips with force using her legs and moaned loudly,

she wanted to get fucked faster, and next second she screamed, “fuck me Aashu.. fuck me” I moved faster with my full strength and made 5-6 very fast strokes, and my rod touched deepest corner of her pleasure hole, and next moment I literally busted inside her deep love hole. Tripti Bhabhi closed her eyes, arched her head up and gripped me tight between her hands and legs and hissed loudly and cummed heavily.

Once again I could see her shivering in orgasm as we were griping each other very tight and I could feel every small movement in her body, Tripti Bhabhi was trembling very differently under me, I could feel sudden jolts over her belly, she remained breathless for a fraction and even after that she could not breath properly, she was breathing with breaks,

and those jolts were making her whole body tremble in pleasure, my rod was deep inside Tripti Bhabhi’s love tunnel and as I was releasing my juices in her, I could feel some movement down there in the deepest part of her love tunnel, as if she was also releasing something and somewhere those deep pulsations of my Bhabhi’s cunt were synchronized with sudden jolts which were appearing on her belly and making her tremble in pleasure.

Old 16th March 2012
Custom title

For next few minutes we remained like that and released whatever we had and after that I tried to kiss Tripti Bhabhi. Her eyes were still closed and she was getting normal now, she responded to my kiss and loosened my body from her grip. For next minute or two we were laying beside each other with out a word. Bhabhi’s eyes were still closed, I got up on my elbow and looked at her face, she seemed satisfied to me.

Her expressions were like as if she is in peace and as I have never seen her before. I caressed her hairs which were bit spread and spoke, “Bhabhi….” Tripti Bhabhi opened her eyes, and looked into my eyes, I felt as if she smiled a bit and I hugged her and she too embraced me and spoke, in a very low voice, closer to my ear “Aashu..what have you done?” “ Bhabhi It was beautiful” I replied while hugging her.

“It was, but….” And suddenly Tripti Bhabhi started sniffing and tears started flowing down from her eyes. I was really shocked from this, and got up bit to see her, Tripti Bhabhi covered her eyes with her arm while laying there and continued crying for a while. I tried to talk to her and tried ask her the reason for this, but she remained silent and after few minutes, Tripti Bhabhi got up wore her clothes and went out, to use the toilet.

I too got up, wore my clothes and waited for her to come. After using a toilet, I came back to her room, by that time light was off and it was totally dark. I lied down on the same bed, Tripti Bhabhi was facing away from me, and I could see that she was not sleeping, she was awake, but I did not tried to talk to her don’t know when I went into deep sleep there only.

I got up in the morning when Tripti Bhabhi was trying to make me awake by saying, “Aashu ….. get up and sleep on couch now” time was nearly 5 AM, it was Tripti Bhabhi’s schedule time to get up, and my Mom use to get up around 7. I got up; Tripti Bhabhi was still in her last nights clothes, which were taken off by me. as I opened my eyes and looked into her eyes, she repeated the same,

“Aashu ooth, aut jaker sofe pe so” I think Tripti Bhabhi was worried that if my mom will find me here then she will come to know that we have done that. I got up to go, though I did not wanted to go. Tripti Bhabhi turned to go out, I stopped her by holding her hand and spoke, “ Bhabhi I am sorry” “ok, now go and sleep on couch, thodi der mein mummy bhi ooth jaayengi” Tripti Bhabhi replied without looking at me.

Without leaving her wrist I spoke again “Bhabhi, humne kuch galat nahi kiya” (we have not done anything wrong) “ Aashu get up and go” Tripti Bhabhi to look at me and again told me to go out of her room. I pulled Bhabhi a bit, and she came closer, and I further pulled her and she sat down on the bed.

“Bhabhi, mujhse naaraz ho kya?” means, are you angry with me I asked again and this time she looked into my eyes and spoke, “ nahi” “Bhabhi, I love you….” “Aashu… get up now, thodi der mein mummy will get up” Tripti Bhabhi tried to ignore the matter, “Bhabhi tell me…..do you love me?” this time Tripti Bhabhi looked into my eyes and spoke,

“I don’t know…. Aashu…” then again she spoke, “mujhe bahut darr lag raha hai” I took her face in my hands and kissed her on lips and spoke, “darne ki koi baat nahi hai, we have not anything wrong” once again I could see water floating in her eyes. Next moment I took Tripti Bhabhi in my arms and kissed her properly like last night and we kissed even better, explored each others mouth nicely and felt each others body.

Old 16th March 2012
Custom title

I tried to pull her up, on the bed, and Tripti Bhabhi stopped, “Aashu…please…..nahi…, we don’t have time, mummy will get up” “don’t worry mummy will get after more than an hour”. Tripti Bhabhi continued staring at me for awhile and I continued pulling her lightly to tell what I want and finally she came on bed and once again I was laying partially on Tripti Bhabhi and kissing,

this time I just lifted her nighty, took off her panty and inserted my rod in her fuckhole after taking off my lower and started making love immediately. Wow what a pleasurable intercourse was that, this time I loved my Tripti Bhabhi the way I always wanted to love my wife. I was fucking Tripti Bhabhi with slow and steady strokes while looking into her eyes,

and in between we were kissing and hugging like true lovers, I was brushing my lips around her neck to give her real pleasure of being a woman. I was continuously fucking her and lasted for really long and I could see that Tripti Bhabhi was really enjoying that, she was getting hell of pleasure after long long time.

As pressure started building inside me, my speed rose and Tripti Bhabhi widened her legs and slowly raised her legs in air to get it deeper and I continued fucking my lovely Bhabhi for few more seconds and finally reached at the point of no returns and made few very fast strokes into her wet fuckhole and busted in pleasure and once again cummed in my Bhabhi.

Tripti Bhabhi too met her peek but her orgasm was not as intense as it was in last night. We lied there for a while and kissed each other like lover. I could see love in Tripti Bhabhi’s eyes for me, which was much different from what she had earlier for me. From that day till now we are living like Husband and Wife, and we have sex very regularly just like married couples.

Though I don’t sleep in her room, or if sometime I sleep then I get up in the morning before rising of my mom. Tripti Bhabhi is using contraceptive pills and apart from that I am using rubber in her unsafe periods. Things are moving like that, we both are earning and living bit comfortably now and enjoying life as a couple, and the only worst part of our life is that we cannot marry.

...............................end

Old 16th March 2012
Custom title

dakudas has received several accoladesdakudas has received several accoladesdakudas has received several accoladesdakudas has received several accoladesdakudas has received several accolades
UL: 2.60 gb DL: 8.34 gb Ratio: 0.31
good story

Old 16th March 2012

neham is an unknown quantity at this point
UL: 5.04 gb DL: 8.04 gb Ratio: 0.63
Good start and nicely build plot.
Keep up the good work dear.
expecting more from you.

Old 16th March 2012
Custom title

@dakudas, liked your name !
repped for that

Old 16th March 2012

serpent20 has received several accoladesserpent20 has received several accoladesserpent20 has received several accoladesserpent20 has received several accolades
UL: 208.00 kb DL: 24.85 mb Ratio: 0.01
Nice story

Old 16th March 2012

PK_Talli has disabled reputations
copy pasted from another site.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls