Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Stories> English > TAMANNA SLUTTY-SEX CHAT

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 5th March 2012
HoPeLeSs LiFe
Visit my website

silambhoo has celebrities hunting for his/her autographsilambhoo has celebrities hunting for his/her autographsilambhoo has celebrities hunting for his/her autographsilambhoo has celebrities hunting for his/her autographsilambhoo has celebrities hunting for his/her autographsilambhoo has celebrities hunting for his/her autographsilambhoo has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Send a message via Yahoo to silambhoo

Old 5th March 2012
HoPeLeSs LiFe
Visit my website

silambhoo has celebrities hunting for his/her autographsilambhoo has celebrities hunting for his/her autographsilambhoo has celebrities hunting for his/her autographsilambhoo has celebrities hunting for his/her autographsilambhoo has celebrities hunting for his/her autographsilambhoo has celebrities hunting for his/her autographsilambhoo has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph

Old 5th March 2012
HoPeLeSs LiFe
Visit my website

Old 5th March 2012
HoPeLeSs LiFe
Visit my website

Old 5th March 2012
HoPeLeSs LiFe
Visit my website

ANOTHER STORY COLLECTED FROM NET:
I'm Joe, I'm a big fan of this slutty tamil actress (Tamanna).. I'm 22 years old and I know a few guys in the Tamil movie Industry. One of my friends is a relative of a tamil movie director. This director is the guy who gave me the lucky chance to enjoy my dream fantasy girl Tamanna's precious young tight body for a night.
My friend has told me that this director has fucked a few of the young actresses who were introduced to tamil movie industry recently. He used to narrate me the stories told by the director to him on how he enjoyed these slutty young model/actresses by promising them that he'll make them famous and reach the top spot.
He once introduced me to this director who was then filming a movie with actress Tamanna, we soon became friends and he promised me to take me to the shooting spot of the movie that he was filming with my dream girl Tamanna.

On one weekened i was called by this director for a song sequence that was to be shooted in a place which was not much far from mine.. I soon hurried there. Once i reached there I found the director (OK lets call him Ravi). We then had a chat, sipping a cup of coffee, all the while i was waiting for the shooting to begin, to see sexy Tamanna. Soon the Shooting began and there came Tamanna wearing a white top exposing her gorgeous navel and a short pink micro mini skirt. She really looked like a sexy slut in that costume. Tamanna and the dance crew along with hero started practicing their dance steps. Me and Ravi were watching Tamanna move her body to the rythm, and the hero was really enjoying holding her intimately all the while. This was too much for me and I couldn't take my eyes of her long slender smooth legs and tight thighs, they were so very sexy.. I kept admiring her beauty when Ravi asked me - "What are u lookin at like that?? You feel she is too hot to resist ur temptation??".. I said yes and just kept staring at the awesome butt of Tamanna. We then slowly started talking about sex and sex in the cine industry. He admitted to me that he has fucked some leading actresses like Shreya, Ileana, Sneha Ullal, Kajal Agarwal, Anushka etc...He told me that not all the actresses are willing to have sex with directors or some people whom they ask to have sex with, but only those slutty actresses who are ready to have sex get good opportunities and reach the top. I then asked who was his favourite fuck? for which he said Kajal Agarwal was the sexiest, tightest and juiciest cunt he ever fucked. I then asked him if he has done it with Tamanna? He said no, but he told me that she has accepted to sleep with him for a night. I was so jealous of this guy on how lucky he was to really fuck these sexy little young sluts people are crazy about.. I was so horny after hearing all these and I asked him if he could get me a chance to have Tamanna sleep with me for a night instead. He was a little hesitant for a moment and told me that he has already planned to have sex with Tamanna that night and that the slut has accepted for it. I was so disappointed and I begged him again, I pleaded him to do me the favour as he has already enjoyed sex with many sexy actresses. After a long discussion he agreed and told me that he'll speak to her about this and tell me..

After the rehearsal he walked the crew and took Tamanna alone with her to speak to her about it.. He came out soon smiling at me. He told me that Tamanna is ready to have sex with anyone on that night if he promised her to put her as the lead actress in another movie which was to be directed by another guy( a friend of Ravi ). Ravi had promised her for the same, and she has accepted to sleep with me for that night. I really could not believe this, but yes,it was going to happen. I was too happy and I could not wait for the night. Ravi had arranged the night for me with Tamanna in a guest house bungalow of his in ECR (East Cost Road Chennai). I never thought Ravi would do this for me, but he did and I was so thankful for him.At around 6 in the evening, Ravi introduced me to Tamanna. She shook her soft delicate hands with mine and said hello. I just imagined how good it will fell when she holds my cock with those delicate hands of hers. She looked so gorgeous in the black salwar she wore. The girl who looked like a slut a few hours ago was looking so beautiful and homely now. She began chatting with me so friendly as we started to Ravi's guest house in his car.Me and Tamanna were sitting at the back seat of the car and Ravi was driving. On the way to the guest house, Ravi stopped the car near a Pizza corner to get some Pizza's for dinner. He left us both in the car and went to get Pizza. I then asked Tamanna,
Me: So did Ravi tell u about tonights program?
Tamanna: Yeah he told me. Can't wait for it is it??
Me: Yeah I cant wait. You are so hot. I feel I'm so lucky
Tamanna: Yeah.. U r lucky .. Ravi wanted to have me tonight, but the planned has changed. Any way, you look good as well. Hope u satisfy your girl well in bed tonight.
Me: Yeah I will
Ravi was back and we headed off to his guest house again. We reached there by around 7 PM, had our dinner and Ravi took me and Tamanna to the room he had arranged for us. Ravi wished both a good night and headed to his room. We then locked our room to get into business.
The room was filled with a erotic fragrance, it had a huge bed, big enough to roll around wildly fucking this nice little hottie slut..I then asked her to change her clothes. I wanted her to ear the dress she wore for the song shot earlier the day. She had the dress with her as i asked Ravi to bring it. The room had two separate bathrooms.. I went inside one to get a bath and change myself and Tamanna went inside the other to have a bath and to change to the short micro mini pink skirt and a short white top that she wore earlier on the shoot. I soon had my bath and was lying on the bed waiting for Tamanna to change.
After some 10 mins Tamanna came out on her mini skirt with a slutty look on her face.. "So ready for it lady??" I asked.. She jumped on to the bed immediately and whispered in my hears - "I too horny and I'm ready to be ur slut.. Play dirty with me honey.." Those words were too much for me.. She was really so horny and never thought she would be such a bitch..I was wearing only my shorts and she was sitting right on top of my tool. I could feel the softness of her spongy ass cheeks, which gave me an immediate hard on.. She then licked my earlobes with her juicy tongue.. She then raised my chin and began sucking and kissing on my neck, her warm tongue felt so heavenly.. I wanted to hold her face and kiss and suck her warm juicy tongue, but she was not allowing me to do it.. She was teasing me terribly. She then asked me to stop moving my hands and stay quiet as she wanted to test my resistance for some time. I obeyed it and stayed still hoping her test on me will end soon. She then brought her face to mine and put her tongue tip on my lips and withdrew it immediately with a naught slutty smile. She was an incredible teaser.. She then kissed my lips and slid her tongue inside my mouth. Oh my god, that was such an incredible feeling to taste her juicy lips. We both kept sucking on each others tongues. She then withdrew her amazing tongue from my mouth and asked me if i wanna see her boobs, I nodded my headed saying yes. She reminded me to stay still until she gets completely nude.. She wanted to tease me terribly to beg her for it. She them started taking off her top. She was still sitting on top my cock with my shorts on as she removed her top and her bra. She dint have a huge boobs but an average sized, gorgeous tits which i wanted to squeeze and suck on it, but she again hinted me to stay still. I really loved the way she teased me with her amazing tight young sexy body. She then rubbed her boobs over my chest, making me feel the warmth of her milky white soft firm handy boobs. My tool had already grown to its full size and was hurting inside my shorts. I just wanted to release it out, but I had to wait some more time for that.
Then, Tamanna lied on top of me again with her spongy soft smooth and firm breasts crushed hard against my chest. The feeling was incredible. She had such a awesome tight yet firm and soft body that all men would die to fuck. She then took her hard nipples and rubbed it over mine. The teasing was too much for me and i asked her to please let me take her boobs in my hands and suck them. She then let me free and allowed me to explore her body, as she was too turned on by now.
post replies for remaining part.....

Old 6th March 2012
HoPeLeSs LiFe
Visit my website

Now, Tamanna was still in the same position grinding my hard cock over my shorts with her awesome soft butts, but she still had her mini skirt on. I then held her pretty little sexy face with both my hands and kissed all over her lovely little face. It felt so good to kiss her soft, smooth and silly skin, that i wanted to keep kissing her for eternity. I then kept caressing my face over her for some time and then kissed her passionately on her lovely, juicy lips. I was now completely out of my world as i sucked her lower and upper lips one after the other. Tamanna was now so horny that she started moaning softly. Her moans were so pleasant to my ears, and it made my cock grow much harder, and it almost started leaking my pre-cum. Tamanna was still sitting over my rock hard cock as we were engaged in a passionate kiss.Tamanna then opened her mouth and pushed her slim, slippery, juicy soft tongue inside my mouth. I immediately started sucking her divine tongue. I kept sucking her tongue inside my mouth. The warmth of her tongue felt so pleasurable. We then started rolling our tongues over each other and exchanging our saliva. She kept secreting her saliva which was flowing directly into my mouth. Her hot saliva juices tasted so divine and heavenly. I don't remember how much of her saliva went inside my mouth, but i drank a lot of it until her tongue and mouth went completely dry. I could still feel the taste of her mouth fluids, i thought it was the most erotic and ecstatic drink i ever had, but i dint knew that i was going to have a much more tastier juice that night. She then stopped kissing me and said "Hey... You are here with me not just for some passionate kissing dear." She then asked me how the smooching was? All i could say was- "I can't describe it in words. It was heavenly." I then lifted her up a little and made her sit on my abdomen and pushed her down to rest her boobs on my face. She was now lying on top of me with her boobs on my face and her face was rested on the pillow which was above my head. I burried my face between her boobs feeling the warmth of her juggling, soft, supple yet firm tits.I then started licking between those super soft breasts as she kept moaning softly with her soft, sweet and horny voice. That damn sweet moaning sound of her's was enough to turn on any man. Tamanna was now really uncontrollable. She then said- "suck my boobs dear. Suck them hard." I then took her right boob into my mouth and started sucking her amazingly soft, smooth boob, as i kept squeezing her other breast. I wanted to play with those wonderful boobs for the whole night, but there was much more waiting for me. I continued sucking both her boobs for may be an half an hour or so. I then lifted her up a little bit and brushed by face on her flat tight yet soft tummy. I kept caressing her tummy with my face. Tamanna was really enjoying it as much as i was and she begged me to kiss her there. I immediately started ramming kisses, and licking all over her milky white tummy. Oh my god, it was the most heavenly feelin on earth to explore the body of such a sexy female. Her body aroma was driving me fucking crazy. I wanted to lick every single part of her body, and i of course did it. I then put my tongue inside her navel and started licking and slurping at it. This was too much for Tamanna. Tamanna to me - "Oh my god. You driving me crazy honey. Keep doing that it feels so good.... Ohh my god. Keep sucking me there like that for sometime. I love that." I did as she said for sometime. I then put my hands under her mini skirt and started feeling her silky smooth inner thighs. She was now sitting on my tummy, with my hands inside her skirt. I slowly proceeded my hands to her panty. She let out a soft mew sound as i touched he panty covered pussy. I could feel her moist folds over her panty. Oh my god, she was already soaking wet down there.. I immediately rolled her over and got on top of her. I once again started kissing her from top. My kisses kept moving down her body starting from her forehead. I kept moving down slowly and reached her skirt. And then started kissing her toes and started moving up her thighs and finally reached the hem of her skirt and then saw her beautiful face. "Take it off now" she said, as i slowly loosened her skirt and pulled it off her slender smooth legs.

Last edited by silambhoo : 6th March 2012 at 06:34 PM.

Old 7th March 2012

Manidevv is a pillar of our communityManidevv is a pillar of our communityManidevv is a pillar of our communityManidevv is a pillar of our communityManidevv is a pillar of our communityManidevv is a pillar of our communityManidevv is a pillar of our community
Ah shagged a million times..post more of her

Old 28th March 2012
All you need is love
Visit my website

netuser1 has hacked the reps databasenetuser1 has hacked the reps databasenetuser1 has hacked the reps databasenetuser1 has hacked the reps databasenetuser1 has hacked the reps databasenetuser1 has hacked the reps databasenetuser1 has hacked the reps databasenetuser1 has hacked the reps databasenetuser1 has hacked the reps databasenetuser1 has hacked the reps databasenetuser1 has hacked the reps database
UL: 21.18 gb DL: 23.92 gb Ratio: 0.89
Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by silambhoo View Post
I like this picture

Old 12th April 2012
HoPeLeSs LiFe
Visit my website

Indha thevidiyava kadhara kadhara oil oothi ellar munadiyum okkanum...

Old 12th April 2012

pkmar has many secret admirers
nice

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls