Old 6th February 2012

kodak1234 has many secret admirers
Send a message via Yahoo to kodak1234
UL: 77.60 gb DL: 64.42 gb Ratio: 1.20
incest stories

COPIED FROM THE NET

Injured son

A Caring Mother

My name is Nazeema and I believe that that this story fits the parameters of your
site. My story is actually a bit dated, it happened three years ago and included
myself and my then 18 year old son Zahid. I’m a single mother and have been
since Zahid was *** years old.

I guess I don’t really think of this story as incest with all the associated
taboos, rather it is one of my awakening/awareness of my son’s evolution from
boy to man.

When Zahid was 18 , he had an accident rollerblading, which resulted in a
concussion as well fractures on both wrists and ligament damage to his elbows …
he wasn’t wearing wrist protectors, which is a lesson he learned the hard way.
He had both arms in cast from the wrist to above the elbow.

The bottom line was that for a period of about 1 month he was about as helpless
as a baby (fortunately it was summer and no school was missed). I essentially
had to help him dress, bathe, and deal with toilet duties, all I’m sure
embarrassed him much more than it did me … in my mind he was still by baby, just
a bit bigger.

I won’t go into all the details of his daily care, which I am sure you can
imagine and guess that this what I’ve said so far is enough of the general
background. My story really begins the day he returned from the hospital. I
helped him out of his clothes and into bed. Seeing his body naked for the first
time in years I was frankly both surprised and proud of the way he had
developed. Zahid was almost 6’ tall at that time and had a lean, athletic build
… narrow hips, long slender legs and I couldn’t help but notice a well shaped
penis surrounded by light brown pubic hair. It’s funny, until then I’d never
thought of him as becoming a man. Seeing him then honestly made me feel good
about what I had produced, although I had no sexual thoughts about him or felt
any arousal seeing him lying naked in front of me.

The doctor had suggested that I give him sponge baths for the first few days to
avoid possible slips and further injury (he was still a bit woozy and from the
concussion and pain killers) so later that afternoon I returned to his room with
a small tub of warm water and some soap and began washing his body. He was in a
rather drowsy, buzzed state from the medication so their wasn’t much interaction
as I removed the covers and started bathing him. I started at his face and torso
and moved down to his stomach, stopping at his lower stomach and then began
washing his legs. As I moved up his thighs I noticed that his penis was starting
to swell involuntarily. Frankly I was fascinated watching the shaft expand and
lift toward the ceiling while the circumcized head broadened and began taking on
a deep purplish color. “AAAAh ammmi,” I heard him slur in his drug induced
stupor, “I’m sorry.” “beta,” I told him, “it’s ok, this is completely natural,
nothing to feel bad about.” These were my words but in my mind, I was the one
who was embarrassed … I really didn’t know what to do so I thought I’d just
ignore it like I used to when he’d get his baby erections, although honestly,
this was definitely completely different. It wasn’t a tiny baby penis any
longer, it was at least seven inches long, thick and well veined pointing
straight up his body. Well I moved on like it wasn’t there, washing up his
thighs until I came to his testicles, which were like two ripe plums pulled
tightly against his body. His penis twitched when I the sponge touched his
scrotum and the head of his penis expanded even further and began oozing clear
drops of fluid. Ya ***** , I thought, he’s dripping pre-cum. I was as if each
beat of his heart caused another drop to pulse from the opening at the head of
his penis. As the droplet at the tip grew in size, gravity took over and the
silky liquid began to flow down the shaft of his penis. I dampened the sponge
and began wiping up these juices, which only caused him to moan and his penis
became even more turgid. I don’t think I’d ever seen a male penis so intensely
aroused before. From his balls to the crown of his shaft, he was completely
engorged, it was like half the blood in his body was at that moment between his
legs.

As a woman I can’t really imagine what this must have felt like, but too me it
looked almost painful. The oozing drops of precum looked like tears … it was
like his body was crying for release. At that moment, with his immobile arms, I
knew what I needed to do, had to do. The mother in my wanted to take my baby’s
pain away so I reached forward and wrapped my had around his shaft. The heat was
absolutely amazing … I could feel the entire shaft throbbing in my fingers as I
began to stroke it long and slow. With my other hand I began to gently caress
his swollen testicles, encouraging them to release their tension. In less than
30 seconds Zahid groaned deeply and I felt his member expand and begin to pulse
in my hand. I sped up my strokes and used the fingers of my other hand to caress
the root of his shaft behind his testicles. The head of his penis swelled even
further and the little slit opened and closed and jet after jet of creamy white
semen pulsed out of him. I remember just counting the pulses, 1,2,3,4,5 … it was
amazing to simply witness the power of his ejaculation. Pure living energy
flowed out of his penis and now coated his chest and stomach and that unique
scent of semen filled my nostrils. To me it felt like breathing in the air after
a fresh rain. Finally the intensity of his ejaculations diminished and I felt
the last of his warm cum flowing over my hand and fingers. I continued gently
milking the remaining sperm out of him until his penis grew flaccid in my hand.
I’m not sure why but I had an overwhelming desire to taste his semen. I brought
my hand to my faced and gazed at the creamy liquid covering it for a few moment
before licking it off fingers and hand. My mouth literally tingled and I felt
wonderfully energized. When I looked at my son’s face, his eyes were closed, he
looked as though he was lost in sleep. He never said one word after his first
comment … maybe he thought this was a dream.

I then cleaned the remaining semen off his body, tucked him in and gave him a
kiss on his forehead … “we’ll talk tomorrow honey, now you go to sleep,” I told
him.

Last edited by pyar_rohit : 10th August 2012 at 02:16 AM. Reason: UA , edited

Old 8th February 2012
Banned

rameez009 is hunted by the papparazirameez009 is hunted by the papparazirameez009 is hunted by the papparazi
too short but thanks

Old 9th February 2012

anh09 is an unknown quantity at this point
nice story

Old 9th February 2012
Custom title

babu700 has hacked the reps databasebabu700 has hacked the reps databasebabu700 has hacked the reps databasebabu700 has hacked the reps databasebabu700 has hacked the reps databasebabu700 has hacked the reps databasebabu700 has hacked the reps databasebabu700 has hacked the reps databasebabu700 has hacked the reps databasebabu700 has hacked the reps database
nice start .............. Keep updating

Old 12th February 2012
Custom title

incester has received several accoladesincester has received several accoladesincester has received several accolades
UL: 2.48 gb DL: 2.83 gb Ratio: 0.88
good

Old 18th February 2012

kodak1234 has many secret admirers
Send a message via Yahoo to kodak1234
UL: 77.60 gb DL: 64.42 gb Ratio: 1.20
Zahid and his mom Sex Ed

"It's gonna be one of those days again," thought Zahid with a smile. He was sitting on one of the deck chairs blocked by his Dad's perfectly trimmed hedges facing the pool. The 18-year-old college student leaned back in the chair.” This is the life" he smirked as he thought about all his classmates stuck in college while he had bunked. All of a sudden he heard the sliding glass door open from the house. "Who the hell could this be" he asked himself. Still behind the hedges and out of sight he poked his head up to see who it was.

Out came a red-head woman standing 5'5" with 44DD breasts bouncing from side to side. His jaw dropped to the floor as he stared at her yellow floral colored bikini. Her huge breasts, firm and steady, stared straight at him. But this was not just any woman it was none other than his own mother. His mom was an attractive woman after all she was only 35 (not exactly over the hill) and she had a huge chest that he caught most of his friends drooling over. Zahid had never seen her with so little on. She had always worn one-piece bathing suits that covered most of her up. But not today, he ducked down behind the hedges wondering if she had seen him. "Damn" he thought "What would I say if she comes over here". About 5 min pasted by and she had not come over so he got up enough courage to peek out again.

Mom was in the process of spreading some suntan lotion over her smooth skin. Squirting some of the liquid onto her left palm, she then rubbed her hands together, coating them with the sweet-smelling substance. Then she began to rub the substance onto her arms and shoulders, all the while staring up at the hot afternoon sky. Then without any hesitation she pulled her bikini down and exposed those amazing pink nipples. They were faultless, not a hint of a discrepancy anywhere. Zahid looked back up at his mothers face and realized she was looking right at him. "Oh God I am so freaking busted" Zahid thought as he ducked back down behind the hedges. "What should I do? Did she really see me?" Hundreds of thoughts filled his horny 18-year-old brain. He decided to look back over the hedge one more time.

"Wonderful day isn't it, Zahid?" asked mother with a smile.

"Uh, sure is, mom," said Zahid, smiling back. As his mother began to rub some lotion onto the exposed parts of her chest, she said "Why are you hiding behind that hedge come on out". As he walked out he had to readjust the loose cloth around his crotch area in order to hide his growing embarrassment. Mom smiled and Zahid had his eyes glued to her breasts. He knew she was watching him watch her, but he just couldn't take his eyes off her chest. Several minutes passed as Zahid's hungry eyes watched his mother spreading the white cream all over her lovely body. During the course of his entertainment, he had to readjust himself several more times. After his mother had finished applying the lotion onto her chest, she twisted towards him and said, "Zahid, would you mind putting some my back? I can't reach."

Zahid gulped as his eyes went from the bottle of lotion she was offering him to the sight of her large breasts falling over her small bikini top. Each was easily the size and shape of large cantaloupes, although these melons looked to have the smooth texture of the softest silk.

"S-sure, mom," he said, his throat suddenly getting dry. Zahid reached out for the bottle, all the while keeping his eyes on her bountiful chest. He had secretly drooled over her rack since he hit puberty, and had been using them as the subject of his many numerous masturbation sessions since then. His mother smiled in thanks before bouncing up onto her knees. The motion caused those beautiful orbs to jiggle wildly. The sight caused Zahid's aching hard member to twitch, but thankfully his mom had turned and lain down on the blanket before she could spot his growing erection. She laid face down, chin resting on her forearms as she faced away from him. Zahid used the opportunity to adjust his erection so that it wouldn't pop out the leg of his shorts.

"Hurry up, William, I'm going to burn," said his mother. Zahid wasted no time squatting beside her while squirting some lotion onto his palms. He rubbed his hands together, getting them good and slick before he began to massage the cream onto his mother's neck and shoulders. After a few minutes she began to moan softly, closing her eyes and enjoying the sensation of her son's touch.

Zahid slowly ran his lotioned hands down his mother's smooth back, marveling at the smoothness of her skin. His breathing was becoming ragged as he caressed her, and he was all too aware of the aching need screaming for attention between his legs. He quickly squirted some more of the white liquid onto her back before resuming his touching. His hands glided around his mother's back and sides, spreading the lotion all over her warm skin. His mom's soft moans became louder as his touch grew bolder.

Zahid's penis was in full erection as his hands traveled up his mother's ribs, nearing the soft sides of her massive breasts. The soft pillows were squished against the ground, its tanned sides protruding out from under her. As his fingers neared the soft beginnings of her mammaries, his engorged shaft peeked out from his short leg. As Zahid leaned closer to his mother's body, the bulbous head of his manhood jammed right into the left cheek of her shapely ass.

Both mother and son gasped at the contact, the sound of which broke whatever spell had caught the two before then. Zahid jumped to his feet, penis leaving a smear of clear liquid on his mother's butt cheek. His mom stood up as well, her face flushed and looking thoroughly confused. She was breathing hard, causing her ample chest to rise and fall dramatically. Her nipples protruded hard and long hanging out above the thin bathing suit, and Zahid moaned when he saw them.

"Zahid, what's wrong? Are you sick-" her words suddenly stopped as she glanced down at his crotch. Standing ramrod straight and out of his right short leg was her son's massive erection. It was thick and veined, its red tip swollen and dripping with need. "Oh my."

"M-mom!" shouted Zahid. How could he have gotten so careless as to let her see his dick like this? He began to babble incoherently, searching for an excuse, ANY excuse, which would make him look the least like a pervert ogling his sexy mother. His brain, already fried from the shock of his mom seeing him in such a state, grasped at straws. "You see, I, uh, got a sunburn! Yeah! I got a sunburn on my dick, err, I mean cock, NO! I mean penis! Yeah, that's right! I got a burn on my penis and uh, that's why it's all swollen and stuff!"

As his brain began to function again, the horny high school student realized how stupid his excuse sounded. He wanted to mentally kick himself in the head, and would have too, if wasn't for the fact that he was standing in front of his frowning mother with his fully erect penis staring her in the face. "Fucking idiot!" he cursed himself out mentally.

His mother, on the other hand, merely stood in front of her panicking son. Before Zahid could run off screaming, she shrugged and crossed her arms over her chest. "Oh, okay then." Zahid almost choked in disbelief. She actually bought it?

His mother's eyes traveled downwards to his painfully erect cock, which Zahid realized to his horror was still hanging out of his shorts. He squeaked in panic and began to stuff the rigid organ back in, but his mother stopped him.

"Zahid, wait," her son froze, cock in hand. She moved closer to the boy, licking her upper lip as she continued to eye his penis. "That does look swollen. Maybe we better put lotion on it, just in case. I mean we don't want it to get sunburned again, do we?"

Zahid attempted to vocalize a response, but his throat seemed to have collapsed in on itself. The confused young man watched as his mother picked up the bottle of tanning lotion and knelt in front of him. Her chest was now positioned as to be a few mere inches from his throbbing manhood, and he couldn't help but stare at the gorgeous sight.

His mother popped open the bottle and spread a healthy amount onto her hands. She rubbed her palms together, coating both generously with the white substance. Zahid gasped in pleasure when his mother pushed his hands away from his cock and replaced them with her own. Her fingers wrapped around his hot flesh as she began to apply the cool lotion onto every inch of his engorged member. The feeling of her soft hands on his hardness was incredible, almost electric; each brush of her skin against his felt like heaven, with the slickness of the lotion only making it better.

"Yes, it is definitely swollen," Zahid felt his mother's breath on the tip of his cock as she spoke, making it swell up even more. Her hands began pumping even faster, causing her son to yelp as he felt liquid flames of delight emanating from his groin. It felt like his dick had suddenly become the center of the universe; all his thoughts and emotions vanished as his entire being focused on the wonderful sensations being caused by his mother's hands.

The boy looked down at his beautiful mom, her blonde hair stuck to the sides of her face with sweat. Her attention was completely focused on the thick piece of meat in her hands, increasing the tempo of her pumping when clear precum began to leak out of its tip. Her hands and his dick were soon sopping with a combination of lotion and seminal fluid, making both shine wetly in the sun. Zahid glanced further down and saw his mother's breasts bouncing back and forth in tune with her hand's motions. Sweat dripped down his face as he watched those gigantic globes jiggling.

"Oh god!" shouted Zahid as his mother tightened her grip on his shaft. She started to jerk him off hard and fast with her right hand while she left moved down to caress his swinging testicles. The pleasure was intense, and he felt his knees go weak. The young man placed his hands onto his mom's shoulders to steady himself. "Oh fuck! Fucking god, yes!"

"Zahid, watch your mouth!" reprimanded his mother, not even slowing her pace. She felt the lotion drying up so she positioned her lips over his shaft and spat a glob of saliva onto the head of his cock. After spreading the liquid around with her hands, she then continued the pumping motion.

"Sorry, mom," apologized Zahid in a pained voice. God, he was so close! His lust-hazed eyes stared down at his mother's beautiful breasts, still jiggling. The valley between those orbs called to him. His breathing became strained as he continued to watch the two tits sway.

Suddenly, his mother let go of his penis with her right hand. The lotion had almost dried, and her spit treatment wasn't working. So she leaned forward and reached down to the ground to get the bottle of lotion she had dropped earlier. But before her slick hand could reach it, her warm tits pressed into her son's engorged member, causing the horny high school student to moan. Zahid's mom yelled in shock as she felt two hands grab her sensitive breasts hard.

"Zahid!" shouted his mother. "What do you think you're doing?!"

The boy ignored her as he squeezed the soft mammaries in his hands, making her gasp for breath. He felt her hard nipples poking him in the palms, causing him to moan in lust. His mother tried to get up onto her feet, but Zahid pushed against her until she fell to the ground on her ass. He held her by the tits, squeezing and mauling the sensitive orbs.

"Zahid! Stop this, right now!" she shouted. Despite her words, she felt her vagina spasm slightly as her son continued to fondle her breasts. Her body twitched when his fingers found a hard nipple and pinched it. "Stop!"

Zahid was way beyond rational thought. Only the need for release concerned him now. After satisfying himself with fondling her, he wrapped the supple flesh against his rock-hard phallus. "Shit..." he groaned. It was so warm, so soft!

"Zahid!" shouted his mother in shock. Her son began to thrust himself in and out of her cleavage, leaving a wet trail between her breasts. Each thrust in caused the head of his dick to poke out from amid her padding, poke her on the chin before retreating once again into the soft confines of her luscious breasts. She attempted to pry his arms away from her chest, but he was too strong. He continued to pound into her tits, his breathing coming out in steady grunts. She was also breathing heavily, as his movements were causing peculiar sensations to run up and down her body. Her vagina was thoroughly soaking, causing a damp spot to appear in the center of her bikini bottoms.

Zahid was in ecstasy. The feeling of the soft, pliant flesh enveloping his dick was amazing! It was even better than her hands! He began to slide his penis harder and faster through the valley of her cleavage, feeling the fire beginning to build up in his loins.

"Oh, mom! Mom! I'm gonna.... I'm gonna..." he began ramming into her tits, the force of his thrusts almost knocking her onto her back. Her arms shot out behind her in order to prevent her from falling; this gave her son just the stability and leverage he needed to really go to town. He began humping her chest like a madman, his grunts becoming moans of joy.

"No, Zahid! You mustn't! Zahid, stop!"

Suddenly, her son let out a lungful of air as he made one last desperate thrust. He felt fire engulf his body as his thick cock exploded within the soft confines of his mother's breasts. His semen sprayed through her cleavage, coating the insides of her breasts and the underside of her neck. She gasped in shock at the warm sensation and looked down, wearing a startled look; it was as if she couldn't believe her son had actually had the gall to come on her.

Zahid's cock shot off again, this time the spray shooting upwards and hitting his mom's stunned face. She opened her mouth in surprise just as another ejaculation occurred. The white rope of sperm flew upwards and hit her full in the roof of her open mouth. She gagged reflexively, coughing as she attempted to spit the salty fluid out. Two more jets of semen exploded from his spasming cock before it settled down to a mere trickle. Zahid breathed heavily as his body calmed, all the while continuing to pump his wilting penis slowly into his mother's sperm coated tits. After a few minutes, he gave her breasts one last squeeze before collapsing backwards onto his butt.

Mother and son just stared at each other for the next few moments, breathless. Zahid sat in awe of his beautiful mother, who in the mere span of a few short minutes had just given him hand job as well as a tit fuck. He gazed with lustful eyes at her pretty face, which was spattered with the white globules of his sperm. Her ample breasts were also on display. The mammoth spheres were coated with come, and he watched in fascination as the liquid began to trickle down the sides of her breasts and falling in droplets across her spread legs. Zahid moved closer and began to kiss her stomach then he moved downwards. The instant his lips brushed against the skin of her creamy cherry, he wanted to scream out loud - the vibration of her bud against his rolling tongue was as arousing to him as it must have been for her. He darted his tongue into her hole, tasting her sweet nectar. He felt her shiver as his tongue probed the inner walls, trailing along them and collecting her juices at its tip, and lashing out occasionally. Her pussy drenched his face with her juices, juices that amazed him by their presence since he had already swallowed so much.

He felt his mother shudder as the head went in, parting the pink lips when it intruded. She closed her eyes and allowed him push into her further until the entire length of his cock was buried to the hilt inside her. They stayed like that, neither of them moving for what seemed to be forever. “Fuck me Zahid” mom whispered to her son. He started to move in and out at a steady pace as she grinded along with his every movement. He began to slide his penis harder and faster as mom dug her nails into his back. "Oh, Zahid! Come on! I'm going to.... You’re making mommy..." she started to shake as he kept up the extreme pace. “I’m,…I’m,… Oh,…” Zahid couldn’t take it any more the combination of those huge tits bouncing plus his mothers cries of pleasure sent him over the edge as he filled her hole, the same hole he had been born out of 18-years earlier, with his potent seed. They both laid there breathless Zahid looked over at his mother and said “so am I in trouble for skipping school”? Mom smiled and said what do you mean this was your first of many lessons in Sex Ed!

Old 18th February 2012
TRUST NO1

s0rdfish has celebrities hunting for his/her autographs0rdfish has celebrities hunting for his/her autographs0rdfish has celebrities hunting for his/her autographs0rdfish has celebrities hunting for his/her autographs0rdfish has celebrities hunting for his/her autographs0rdfish has celebrities hunting for his/her autographs0rdfish has celebrities hunting for his/her autographs0rdfish has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
UL: 724.08 mb DL: 2.21 gb Ratio: 0.32

Credit goes to original up-loader Please note PICTURES posted are not taken by me, DOWNLOADED from NET and posted here to share. If any pic is illegal or infringing by any law let me know. It will be removed immediately.

" Exbii A place with the coolest people you will probably never meet "

Phenom II X6 1055T ||Gigabyte 880GM-UD2H ||1TB Seagate ||4GB DDR3 1333Mhz RAM ||Corsair cx450w ||CoolerMaster Elite430|msi gts450 cyclone ||Dell ST2220M LED ||

Old 18th February 2012
MAZE LE LO

maakaloda is hunted by the papparazimaakaloda is hunted by the papparazimaakaloda is hunted by the papparazimaakaloda is hunted by the papparazimaakaloda is hunted by the papparazimaakaloda is hunted by the papparazimaakaloda is hunted by the papparazimaakaloda is hunted by the papparazimaakaloda is hunted by the papparazi
gr8 yaar

http://desiproject.com/showthread.php?t=1295414

Old 18th March 2012
$$INFRA KING$$-""tensed up""

ageofmithologyman has celebrities hunting for his/her autographageofmithologyman has celebrities hunting for his/her autographageofmithologyman has celebrities hunting for his/her autographageofmithologyman has celebrities hunting for his/her autographageofmithologyman has celebrities hunting for his/her autographageofmithologyman has celebrities hunting for his/her autographageofmithologyman has celebrities hunting for his/her autographageofmithologyman has celebrities hunting for his/her autographageofmithologyman has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
hot yar repped u