Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Stories> English > uncle fucks mom

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 18th January 2012

kimkard80 is an unknown quantity at this point
uncle fucks mom

Uncle fucks mom - part 1

Hi All,

This is the story of how I saw my mom was having sex with my uncle. This happened when I was a small few years back. Later only I realised that they were having an affair. Let me introduce myself here. I am Vijay, I am from Bangalore. Basically we were a family of four, my mom, dad, me and my younger brother. My dad works in the govt so he has a regular 9 to 5 job and we were a regular middle class family. My dad has a younger brother who works for a private firm. He was basically shifting from city to city on his job to different parts of the country. So he would come to our house to stay with us whenever he was on leave. This was before he got married.

Let me tell you something about my mom. She is a typical south indian woman, voluptuous may be a little on the heavier side but right weight on the right places. this incident happened when i was 18 yrs old. my uncle had come to our house on his holiday and was staying with us for couple of weeks.My younger brother was only a year old then. my dad as usual left for work in the morning and i was on school holidays too. so it was just me, my mom, uncle and my brother. It was just a routine day, mom preparing breakfast and dad going to office and everything. my mom usually showers after all her chores sometime by noon of early afternoon. I remember as a small kid she used to take me with her in the showers but she will not be totally naked, she will have towel or her petticoat wrapped around her.

it was around noon and I was playing outside, my brother was sleeping and my uncle was watching tv. my mom had completed all her chores was in the shower. I was playing around outside and after sometime felt thirsty so i went in to get some water. i passed through the hall and into the kitchen, as i was passing by i saw that uncle was not in the hall, but the tv was on. that was a little strange, i drank the water and was searching for my mother to check if lunch was ready. she wasnt there in the kitchen so i thought she'll be in our bedroom. the bedroom door was closed but it was not fully closed. so i just opened and went in. what i saw changed my entire life, not then but later after i realised what they were doing. i saw my uncle hugging my mom, he was half naked wearing just his dhoti. my mom was just wearing a bra and her panty. they did not realise i was there untill i called out my mom. i did not know what they were doing so i just asked mom what was for lunch. they immediately broke the hug and my mom covered herself with the petticoat and my uncle adjusted his dhoti and went and sat on the bed. my mom told me she had prepared chicken gravy and rice and said the gravy was still on the stove cooking and it will take atleast half an hour to get ready. i said ok and went to watch tv. that was the 1st time i saw my mom half naked just in her bra and panty. she asked me to go watch tv, i said ok and went to the hall. my uncle was still sitting there smiling. my mom then closed the bedroom door again and this time bolted the door. i was watching tv for sometime but heard funny noises coming from the bedroom, i thought they were just talking but only later realised that they were fucking.

Last edited by pyar_rohit : 19th January 2012 at 04:23 PM. Reason: underage characters edited

Old 18th January 2012

part 2- dad fucks mom

I forgot abt this incident and i did not witness any similar thing after this. it was after few more years that i saw them fucking again. we usually watch a lot of english movies at home, my dad likes them a lot. my mom not so much. so once there was this action movie that we were watching together in the evening and there was a sex scene in it. my mom immediately asked my dad to change the channel since i was there. my dad changed the channel, but i guess watching that scene made him horny and he was smiling at my mom. my mom then went into the kitchen. since they changed the channel, i said i'll go outside and play. usually i'll go to a park near by and play cricket with some of my frnds there. i told mom and dad that i'm going out to play and left. my dad thought this was good chance and he went into the kitchen where my mom was preparing something. I went to the park and found out nobody was there. So i came back to my house. the front door was closed but wasnt locked so i just opened and went in. my parents probably thought i'll come after sometime because usually i play for atleast an hour. i saw that nobody was in the hall, so i walked towards the kitchen and heard some noise. this time i knew what was happening. i slowly moved towards the kitchen without making any noise and peeped. I immediately got a hard on. my dad was fucking my mom doggy style on the kitchen counter. my mom's saree was raised till her waist and her blouse was open and her fleshy boobs were hanging. my dad was kneading those melons and thrusting his member into my mom's pussy. i did not know how to masturbate then so i was just watching. my dad was kissing the back of my mom's neck and playing with her boobs and thrusting faster and faster. this went on for another 2-3 mins and then he started humping her faster and faster and with more power it was like he was going to tear my mom's pussy. my mom was moaning like any thing, as she thought nobody was home. my dad said he was going to cum and mom said me too and then he stroked one last time real hard stopped just like that. my mom moved backwards and squeezed her butt. it was like both them were glued together. they stayed that way for sometime and then my dad took out and wiggled his penis. my mom said this was one of the best that they had. i saw my dad then turn towards the hall so i ran out and closed the door behind me. then i acted as though i was coming home just now and rang the doorbell. my dad answered it and he was still smiling. i asked him what was he smiling about and he said nothing. i went into the kitchen to drink some water and saw my mom adjusting her saree and blosue. i drank the water and went to my room and was thinking about it. then i imagined my mom moaning when she was getting fucked, i thought i had heard that sound somewhere and then i realised i had heard it previously, some years before when i was a kid. it happened when my uncle was here. then i realised my uncle had been fucking my mom for a long time. thinking about this gave me a hard on again.

In the next part i will narrate how for the first time I saw my uncle fucking my mom in our bedroom.

Please reply and let me know how the story is. I will continue based on your replies

Last edited by kunwara42010 : 19th January 2012 at 10:49 AM.

Old 19th January 2012
Custom title

kirankats is a pillar of our communitykirankats is a pillar of our communitykirankats is a pillar of our communitykirankats is a pillar of our communitykirankats is a pillar of our communitykirankats is a pillar of our communitykirankats is a pillar of our communitykirankats is a pillar of our community
UL: 36.07 gb DL: 20.36 gb Ratio: 1.77
gud start continu

Old 19th January 2012
dooki is my girl :love:
  MasalaDesi Birthday Feast: 1st Runner Up - Uploaders Category    Moderator: Moderator of some forums      
kunwara42010 has hacked the reps databasekunwara42010 has hacked the reps databasekunwara42010 has hacked the reps databasekunwara42010 has hacked the reps databasekunwara42010 has hacked the reps databasekunwara42010 has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to kunwara42010
UL: 27.11 gb DL: 6.68 gb Ratio: 4.06
no under age plz

Old 20th January 2012

kirankats - thanks
kunwara42010 - no under age sex here, dont worry.

Old 20th January 2012

Part -3

It was summer vacation and soon my uncle came to our house on leave for 10 days. he was working in delhi at that time and he was still unmarried at that time. my relatives including my mom and dad were looking for a bride for him. Since he was not married i think he became really horny when he came to our house and saw mom. it happened during a weekday. my dad went to work and it was my mom, uncle and me at home. it was late afternoon i had my lunch and told my mom that i am going outside to play. i knew that something will happen if i leave home so i planned that i will give them 20 mins and come back and watch them.

i left the back door unlocked so that i can sneek back in later. so i came back after 20 mins and checked the front door, it was locked. so i went to the back and as planned the back door was open. I came through the door and walked very slowly towards the hall. I could see that the bedroom door was half open. my mom probably thought since she had locked the front door so she can leave the bedroom door open. i crouched and slowly walked towards the couch. the bedroom is in such a way the from an angle near the couch you can see most of the bedroom. so i went and hid behind the sofa and just peeked. i immediately got a hard on after i saw the scene in the bedroom. my mom's pallu was removed and her blouse was open, her fleshy boobs were in the open. my uncle was wearing just a dhoti and he had a tent in it. he was sucking on mom's bood like a hungry calf sucking his mother cow. my mom was moaning a bit. he then removed her saree and now she was just in her petticoat and open blouse. he then pushed her on the bed and loosened the petticoat. he lifted it up to her waist and i saw my mom's wet vagina. he then started kissing my mom's fleshy thighs and slowly went up. he licked the area near the cunt and theb slowly started licking her pussy lips. my mom gave a slight moan. then he inserted his lips into her cunt and she started twisting. then started moaning a little loudly and kept hand on his head and kept pushing his head, she closed her thighs a bit. this went on for 20 mins untill i heard my mom moan a lot louder and she said she is coming.

After this my uncle removed his dhoti and climbed up my mom and gave her his tool, it was approximately 6-7 inches in length. she took it in her mouth and started sucking, she was sucking it like an ice candy except she put the whole thing in her mouth. meanwhile my uncle was playing with my mom's boobs and after 10 mins he said he is coming. my mom increased her pace and he came in her mouth, she drank it all and sucked him dry. his cock became limp after this and my mom wanted some more action as she was now wet down there. my uncle then started sucking my moms boobs and bit her nipples. they were erect and he was feasting on her juicy melons. he started licking her belly as well. she a slight belly a little fat in that area which makes her look even more sexy. she then started to stroke him while he was licking all over her juicy tits and stomach. thats when i saw and learnt how to stroke my cock and masturbate. so when i saw my mom stroking my uncle's cock i took mine out and then started to stroke it myself. after sometime his cock became hard again and he said he was ready. he pushed mom on her back and lifed her petticoat till her waist (she was still wearing the blouse and petticoat). he then slowly inserted his cock in her cunt and he told her its been almost a year since i last fucked you. yeah you're only coming here on summer vacations so that is the only chance we can get said my mom. he then increased the pace, my mom began to moan slightly. they were in the missionary position now (back then i didnt know the names) and she hugged him tightly. her boobs were pressed hard against his chest, he kept pumping. he started to increase his pace and she started to moan a little louder now. he started to increase his pace again and pumped harder and harder. my mom was getting louder and louder. and after some time he said he is coming and my mom said she is too. they came together, and my mom hugged him very tightly and he came inside her. he was just lying on my mom for sometime and then my mom said vijay will only come in the evening so can we fuck one more time? my uncle said give me half an hour to gain some energy then i am going to fuck your brains out!!!

I thought to myself that i am getting two shows in one day and stayed there, with the cock in my hand.

Old 27th January 2012

noneknowsit is beginning to get noticed
Send a message via Yahoo to noneknowsit
read my story....its real...u may like it
http://www.xossip.com/showthread.php?t=1118985

Old 27th January 2012
Custom title

ladieslover1234567 has received several accoladesladieslover1234567 has received several accoladesladieslover1234567 has received several accolades
UL: 0.00 b DL: 61.99 mb Ratio: 0.00
nice....continue....

Old 31st January 2012

D3s1dastan is an unknown quantity at this point
UL: 121.66 mb DL: 457.80 mb Ratio: 0.27
Nice Story, continue!
let son blackmail & fuck his mom

Old 31st January 2012

pixar is a pillar of our communitypixar is a pillar of our communitypixar is a pillar of our community
Nice! Yes let son blackmail mom for sex!

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls