Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Stories> English > jiaa manek (gopi- saathiya) sex story

View Poll Results: Whose story do you want next??
Akshara (yeh rishta kya kehlata hai) 8 33.33%
Mona (Ram milayee jodi) 1 4.17%
Radhika (Choti Bahu) 3 12.50%
Archana (Pavitra Rishta) 11 45.83%
Lovely (Mrs. Kaushik ki paanch bahuein) 3 12.50%
Ria (Mrs. Kaushik ki paanch bahuein) 2 8.33%
Indira (Hitler Didi) 6 25.00%
Pratigya (Pratigya) 9 37.50%
Piya (Maryada) 2 8.33%
Anupriya Kapoor (Taani- tere liye) 2 8.33%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 24. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 14th January 2012

kandhwayrishabh is an unknown quantity at this point
jiaa manek (gopi- saathiya) sex story

Once, it was late night and i was alone at home since my parents were out of town. Whole day i was bored at home and thot of going for a small walk in our area and went out. I was actually new to the area and was wandering through the small roads which were outlined by some of the big houses. It was already 11.15 i remember. The roads were almost empty. Then a car , a big sedan came and halted near the gate of a big house. It horned twice but watchman didn’t appear to open the gate. So when i was just watching out of my curiosity a young lady in a sexy saree got down and went near the gate, to open it herself… as she bent down and opened the gate lock and turned myside… my god her pallu from the saree fell down and there i was just looking at one of the most gorgeous boobs in a low cut blouse. I still had not seen her face since it was dark. And then as she stood up… i already got a hard-on in my pants and i almost froze.. It was just none other than jiaa manek (gopi).. My god what a luck i had. She probably saw me looking at her and she instantly made her pallu proper. I was smiling at her involuntarily.

i don’t know what happened i just walked up to her and told ‘hi’.. I myself didn’t know where i got that courage from.

Me : hi, are u really gopi.

jiaa : ya u r right (smiling and with her sexy voice)

Me : am really a great fan of urs and i really admire ur acting . U r best actress in the industry.
jiaa: oh thank u, its really great to hear from fans like u.
Me:i live in the same area, and my house is very nearby.
jiaa: oh that’s great, we can be friends then.

God was really happy with me bcoz it suddenly started raining. And i offered her to open the gate for her and opened the gate as she drove the car in her compound. Since it was raining i had to stand near her gate for shelter. She parked the car and looked at me almost standing in the rain and called me near the door. I went

jiaa: hey come inside the house, its raining heavily.

Me: no its k i can go home. Its very near.

jiaa: come yar i wil make some coffee for u.

And i accepted her invitation and went in. Obviously her home was really huge and luxurious.

Man i saw her in the lights and was almost gonna faint. She had this red transparent saree and a low cut blouse with almost no sleeves and she was all slightly wet due to the rain and drops of water covered her sexy body. She asked me to be seated on a posh sofa. I sat down.. I tell u ,, she was looking really really sexy.my dick was already struggling in my pants. I don’t know why the whole house was empty not even the watchman at gate.

She took a towel and started dryin her hairs. Oh god, she moved her hands upwards to her hairs and her armpits were visible and her boobs being under the pressure of that blouse were struggling to pop out.

jiaa: hey wait i will bring some coffee for u (and went inside)

She was proceeding towards the kitchen and i was just staring at her sexy ass following her. That too wet in rian. Wow… what a sight it was.

Then she brought two cups of coffee and we sat to chat with each other. we kept talking for some more time and since it was still raining and i didn’t have the chance to go home. (who would want to go home wen u have a sex god infront of u?)

So then i asked her one delicate question. I asked her since she is not married yet, don’t u get tempted to have affairs with actors or someone. For this, she said just stop naughty boy and stood up. I asked what and she said she wants to change and get fresh. I said k and she went inside her bedroom.

Just after two min she came out with same red sexy saree she was wearing, i tell u any person who saw her in that state would have ripped off that saree and would have sucked her boobs like anything. But i somehow controlled my sexual feelings. I was staring at her. She asked me can u do a favour for which i asked what is it. She told that pin of her blouse in back has got stuck and asked me to remove it for her. Man i was on cloud nine.

I said yes with a naughty smile and she smiled me back and came to me and turned away showing her back of blouse to me.

There i was standing so close to the hottest ass. Instead of removing the lock of her blouse, my hands softly touched waist and from behind i encircled her waist slowly and pushed my already semi-hard dick to her ass, while doing this i simultaneously kissed her neck. She was completely aroused and asked me what r u doing in semi loud voice.

I said u r so beautiful in her ears and started kissing her back of the neck , sliding her hairs to the side. My hands were on her sexy smooth waist from behind and were already inside her saree. I slid my hands slowly upwards just to touch the bottom of her boobs. And her pallu fell of and i just saw her awesome cleavage standing behind her.

Her breath had fastened. My dick was pressing her butt crack. gopi moaned very slowly “ahhhh ……” . She said kiss me.. I immediately turned her towards me and kissed her lips. Our tongues met. It was a french kiss. She responded amazingly. I kissed her hard and my hands were already cupping her asses i pinched her ass and pressing it hard. Her hands went inside my t-shirt and were exploring my athletic body. We kissed hard for a moment and almost fell on sofa.

I dragged her on me still kissing her lips. Her pallu had already fallen long back. I said to her. “ please remove ur saree. gopi stepped back from the sofa. Removed her saree naughtily smiling at me. She was now just in her blouse and petticoat. She almost jumped over me and bit my lips. And now my hands went on to her boobs. I just squeezed those awesome boobs. She was moaning aloud now… “ahhh don’t leave my boobs.. Eat them…” i honestly obeyed and almost sucked gopi’s boobs from top of her blouse. I kissed, chewed, sucked. She pulled her back and told “ tear my blouse and suck them u tiger” with command. I just ripped apart her red blouse. Her pink soft costly bra was visible and i tasted her bra with those big boobs inside. Meanwhile my hands had made their way through the petticoat and were already inside her soft panties to press her ass. My mouth were busy kissing her boobs. She was on top of me on sofa with her spread apart. She obviously felt my hard dick pressing her. Her head was upwards and she was moaning…”ahhh u r so good…” “ahhhhhhhh haven’t been fucked for many days…” “am getting wet down there…”’ her hands were playing with my hairs. She said… “ahhh please take me to bedroom and fuck me badly…””” “ahhh my pussy wants ur dick”
“ahhh please fuck me roughly”””…

I just lifted her in my arms and went towards the bedroom. She was in her petticoat and tore blouse with her bra completely visible. Carried her inside the bedroom. Her bedroom was huge and huge bed at centre and a transparent bathroom besides it.

I threw her on the bed like a slut she was to me. Her legs stretched apart as the petticoat’s flexiblity was challenged. I kept looking her lying her on bed like that. She raised her arms and called out to me. “ come tiger.. Fuck me… ahhh” “please don’t make my pussy wait.”” I slowly went on her and lying on top of her. I kissed her lips. Her breasts were pressing my chest. Her legs were wrapped around me. I kissed her lips like anything and slowly proceeded downwards and removed her blouse completely . She was in her bra . I kissed her boobs once and removed her bra. Oh my god, the breasts looked awesome. She said.. “ahhh bite them..”” I went on kissing, kneeding , suckin her boobs for some 5 min and gopi kept moaning very loudly.. ”ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh….. Fuck me soon…”” then i started kissin her legs. Started from toes and went on till her thighs sliding the petticoat upwards. I removed the knot of her petticoat and removed my t-shirt, i pulled that petticoat out of her and gopi’s hands went on to unbutton my jeans i removed my jeans and we both were only on our underwear. I told gopi to lie down and started kissing her pussy over the panty. My hands were playing with the boobs. I slowly removed the panty and saw her pussy. It was so clean. Just small hairs she might have shaved it just two days before. She was screaming in pleasure.. “ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuck me””” she almost screamed.

I slowly started lickin her pussy like mad, my hands were offcourse pressing her boobs hard. I then started sucking them… just o make it fully prepared to get my dick in it.. Ummmmch,,, i made noises with her pussy and my mouth…. Off course she was talking all dirty . She began talking in hindi too… “” ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh please fuck me. Aur zor se chatooo mere choot koo…. Mere boobs ko chedoo… “’ her lips were open and she was enjoying every bit of this. I licked and tongue fucked her for some 5 min.

Then she sat up and pleaded for my dick… “ahhhh give me ur lauda,… i want it.. She made me lie and came on me.. She removed my underwear in in 2 seconds. My dick sprang out of its bondage , which was 8 inch big, and it was so clean. She shaked it with her hands for a some 10 seconds and started suckin it.. Wow…. Now it was my turn to moan… she was sucking it so well.. My god,, she was great at it. She sucked me for 5 min ,

As she stopped , i grabbed her boobs with my hands and made her to lie down. Even she was waiting for this time. gopi stretched her legs wide apart and almost screamed.. “:ahhhhh come on,,,,,, fuck me…my tiger”””…. I slowly touched her vagina with my dick and she was shivering.. “:ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh….””” I slowly teased her with my dick.. And then slowly began to push my dick in her…. Sexy jiaa was moaning naked “””…ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh”….. Then i started my strokes . Her ass was moving along with my rydhtms.. I started moving very fast and was kissing her simultaneously… ummmm….ch our mouths were wildly kissing..

My movements got very fast gradually and her choot was equally tight. My hands were pressing her boobs like anything… now i started me movements even faster and saw her face.. Her eyes were closed and lips open and she was having the time of her life..
I started rubbing her boobs and my dick was ramming her pussy in and out with great frequency and gopi was screaming like anything.”Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh………””””” my dick was paining too… but i was fucking her hard,,, rubbing her boobs and her armpits… her boobs had become red .. Her face too and gopi was completely looking like slut naked and getting her pussy rammed by me.

I fucked for 20 min and we both climaxed together.. She was completely satisfied and i too gradually slowed down my movements.. She removed my cock from her pussy and let my sperm fall on her stomach and legs, she told me to position the dick near her mouth. I took my dick to her face and she was catching every drop of sperm falling from it.. Then she started kissing me softly all over my face and she asked me to let my dick inside her pussy. I inserted it again and we slept like that for some half an hour or so..

Later we went and had some food , we were naked all night…

She later told me that she likes to be fucked in doggy style. So we had a doggy style fucking in kitchen. I fucked her hard in doggy style and she bent down and took the support of kitchen table. The whole night we fucked some 5 to 6 times totally….. From then , whenever she was alone , she used to call me..

The whole night we used to fuck … in kitchen , in living room watching some blue films and in shower…, and in bath tub… almost everywhere…. But the first time was the best as i narrated the story.

if you liked it plz comment... also name the other actress whoses story you want...

Last edited by kandhwayrishabh : 14th January 2012 at 06:36 PM.

Old 14th January 2012

for watching her boobs go to
http://www.xossip.com/showthread.php?p=34259613

Old 14th January 2012

jiaa manek (gopi- saathiya) sex story

http://www.xossip.com/showthread.php?t=1117139

Old 15th January 2012
Custom title

akku13 has many secret admirers
great story man. can you write one on suhana for saural genda phool

Old 15th January 2012

@akku13.. sure mate... just wait.. i will post it soon.. either today or the next weekend....

Old 15th January 2012

sure mate... just wait.. i will post it soon.. either today or the next weekend....

Old 15th January 2012
Attitude is everything

rahuls112213 has received several accoladesrahuls112213 has received several accoladesrahuls112213 has received several accoladesrahuls112213 has received several accoladesrahuls112213 has received several accolades
Send a message via Yahoo to rahuls112213
5 star thread................. Repp added.........keep it up..... Shakshi tanwar anal story please

Old 15th January 2012

Ragini khanna (suhana- sasuraal genda phool) sex story

here is your wish
http://www.xossip.com/showthread.php...5#post38995505

Old 15th January 2012

sorry mate.. i have already written 2 in the past 12 hrs.. i need time to think.. i will post either tommorow or in 5-7 days...

Old 15th January 2012

I lived in a flat located in posh area of Mumbai. Here some stars also live. I had own business and I lived alone in my flat. I knew that that the next flat to me was of Ragini Khanna (Suhana) but I could not found any chance to meet her due to her and my business schedule. After two three months I got relief from my business and I now spent more time on my flat or with my friends in the evening. One day when I was coming from outside and opening flat door a woman sound from downstairs (4-5 stairs) hit me. I turned back and saw Ragini Khanna. She was coming from tour so she had two suitcases with her and she wanted help from me.

I go downstairs happily and say hello to her. She also replied nicely with sweet sound. Then she said for help to take a suitcase to her flat. I have no reason to say no and we reached to her flat. She opened the door and I put the suitcase where she ordered me. After that she said thanks. I replied mention not and said that it is my duty to help her as a neighbor. She asked me about my flat then I answered next to her flat. Then she offered me water and we had a formal conversation for five-six minutes. She asked me about my family and I said that my family is in Delhi and I am live here alone.

Now I saw that she is tired due to journey so i say bye to her and she came with me to the door. At the door I offered her the dinner at my flat as a neighbor. She nodded first but then agreed. I was very happy now and I entered to my flat and take bath and put a nice dress. I ordered dinner. At 10 pm she rang the bell and I welcomed her to my flat. She wears a nice T-shirt with skirt. I was feeling myself happiest man at that time because her figure is looking great in that dress. As I am looking her she said what happened and I said "nothing,

I am feeling very happy as a very beautiful actress come to my flat for dinner" She smiled and said thanks but we are also humans. We laughed and move to the drawing room. After small conversation we took dinner and talk about movies, my business etc. during dinner. She is now impressed with my way of talking and my politeness. After dinner she said thanks and we moved out after some chatting. I said Good Night to her and she replied same. Now we have regular meet and conversation for next 3-4 weeks and we are now good friends.

One fine day we meet and she offered me dinner at her flat. I happily accepted. In the late evening I took bath and put a Branded T-shirt and lower that was looking nice on my fit and great athletic body. I spray a perfume that not much strong but a descent smell. I rang the bell she opened the door and welcomed me. I entered and sat on the sofa. She was in jeans and shirt. After 10 minutes conversation we took food and thanks for such a nice food. She said she was felt boring that day can we chat some time. I said why not.

She said she will come in 10 minutes after took bath. I said OK and switched on the TV. She came after 20 minutes in nice pink nighty. I prayed her beauty in that dress. She asked really? I said yes I am not joking. She replied thank you. She sat on the sofa. I switched off the TV. Now we start conversation. I said I like her serial. She acted well in it. She said Thanks. Then she asked about my hobbies, business etc. Then she asked about my marriage plan and I replied that I did not find any suitable girl for me.

She said which type of girl you like. I said I like one girl but I do not have confidence to purpose her. She said you are handsome and a nice boy she cannot say no so purpose her tomorrow. I said can I purpose her now on phone. She said yes why not? I said I will go and make a call to her. She agreed and I came back to my flat because I did not have courage to call her in front of her. I entered to my home and made a call to Ragini.

She picked up the receiver and said hello. I said I Love you and cut the phone. After 2 minutes she called me. I am very nervous and pick up the phone. She said come to my place and put down the phone. With tension and gained some courage I rang her bell. She opened the door and said come in. I was unable to read her face expression. I enter inside and she was standing near to me. I could not make eye contact with her. She asked so you love me? I said yes. She came close to me and hugged me and said in my ear I Like You too. It is unbelievable to me and I again said I Love You and put my hands on her back and hugged her tightly. After some time we leave each other and sat on sofa. Even now I was nervous and happy. Suhana was sat next to me and I put her one palm in my both hands. She said she liked me from many days but she wanted to initiation from my side. Now I said I love her from very first day. We hugged each other again. Now I said in her ear can I ask you something. She said ask anything you want.

I said I want to see you in full makeup with pink lipstick with lip glass. She said only this you want, Just wait I will come back. She went into her bedroom. After 15 minutes she called me from bedroom. I happily go into her bedroom. She sat in front of makeup table and asked me about her makeup with lipstick in her hand. I went near her and turn her face towards me and said it is perfect and you are looking like a goddess. She puts her eyes down in shyness and a smile on her pink lips. Perfume smell is gorgeous. I took out the lipstick from her hand and put it on the table and we come on the bed.

She sat on the bed with down neck. I placed my fingers on her chin and make her face in front of mine. I put my hands on her solders and make her face close to mine and our lips were now about an inch apart. The smell of her lipstick and breath made me mad. We are looking in each other eyes and with courage I placed my lips on her pink juicy lips. As I put my lips on hers I experienced a current in my body. We were fridge some time in that position. After some time I started licking her lips. She also started to cooperate and now I entered my tongue inside her mouth. She also done same thing. Now we are licking each other lips tongues and exchange saliva.

This was my first kiss so I enjoying it a lot for more than 15 minutes. Now our kiss was over her lips were still pink and looking great. I untied her hairs from band and hugged her. She also hugged me tightly. Now I started kissing her ear lobes and her neck she took starting breath heavily. I lied on the bed while kissing on her neck and face. She was now laid on the bed and I was sat near her. The boobs in the nighty were looking great and I asked will you marry me?

She said yes and covered her face with her hands and I put my hands near her neck and started to unbuttoned her nighty. Now I removed her nighty top and she helped me. Now I saw the first view of her boobs in black bra. I put my hands on her both boobs and bent and started kissing near neck chest area and pressing her both boobs slowly. She started moaning and I again put my lips on her and we kissed for 5 minutes. I put my hands now on her back and make her sit on the bed and went on her back side. Her back is very fair and started kissing from top to bottom without unhook her bra.

She was now enjoying my kissing with moan and circling her hair with both hands. Now I unhook her bra and come in front of her. She kissed on my lips and I removed her black bra with lips and teeth first from shoulders and then take it from her boobs and remove her bra completely. I saw her round boobs fair in color and pinkish nipples with her black bra in my mouth. She took bra from my mouth and put is side and press my head towards her boobs. First I kiss on both boobs and then I stared licking one with my tongue.

She enjoyed it and started moaning. I circling her nipples and kiss lick every boob for 10 minutes and she also encouraged me during boob sucking. Now Suhana wants to put off my T shirt and she put it aside and now she placed her silky palms on my hairless chest and start kissing on my neck and chest. Then she bites my small nipples with her teethes and I cannot explain the pleasure that I had during that time. Now after kissing she laid down on the bed and we started kissing. After 2 minutes I start kissing her neck then boobs and then moved down and start kissing her navel.

She has a great navel and I kissed it for 5 minutes and moved down and unhook her lower with my teeth and now I put down her lower with my hands and I saw a lack flowers printed panty and awesome milky thighs. She became naughty now and said what r u waiting for? She was now laid on bed and her legs on my shoulders. I started kissing from her toe. She saw a bulge in my lower and played with it with her legs fingers. It made me horny and I kissed her every finger then ankle and lower foot part. She was now moaning and encouraged me.

I moved forward and kissed her every part of her both fair and milky legs and reached to the milky thighs. While I was kissing her thighs her juice smell made me mad and I ordered her to put her priceless saliva on her thighs and she done it. Now I kiss her thighs and lick all the saliva from her thighs. Now its Suhana turn and she gave me 1 minute kiss on my navel and unhook my lower and now we were in or underwear.

She kissed on my thighs all over and she liked it because I always clean myself and there is no hair on my body except head. While kissing my thighs she holds my cock in her soft hands over my underwear. Then Suhana removed my underwear and saw a fine length and fine thick hairless cock looking her face. She saw it for some time with wide eyes and excitation and then took it in her hand and put two strokes up and down. I was in seventh heaven and she then bent and kissed it with her pink juicy lips. After kiss I lost my sense in enjoyment.

Then she put some saliva on it top and started circling its tip with her tongue. My precum start flowing and I lay on the bed feels like unconscious. Then she took it in her mouth and start licking it. I was a virgin so it was my first time so I was about to come and she is now kissing my cock. After some time I through a load of cum in her mouth and she drank it all and clean it with her tongue. She then kissed me on my lips for 5 minutes. We laid in each other arm for five minutes and then I kissed her and move towards her printed panty.

Her panty was wet now and a smell makes me mad and I started kissing her pussy on her panty. She started moaning and now after 2 minutes I removed her panty and I saw a very clean shaved pink pussy with juice on its lips shining in lights. I parted her legs apart and put my lips on her pink pussy. I started kissing and she closed her eyes in pleasure and moaning loudly. Pussy Juice is so tasty that I licked it from sides, then I put my one finger in her pussy hole and my finger slipped with small effort as her pussy is full of juice and it makes her walls slippery.

I fingered her pussy for some time and then started kissing her pussy with tongue inside her pussy. She moaning loudly and breath heavily and press my head towards her pussy. I understand that she is about to cum. While kissing juice is continuously flowing from her pussy and it drunk it. After some time she came with load and sprayed her juice in my mouth. I drunk it all and it taste great. Now I left her pussy and kissed on her lips. She enjoyed it very much and thanks for that wonderful job. Then I said to lick my cock and then she did it.

When she licked my cock I make her in 69 positions and I started kissing her pussy again. Then after some time we got up and parted her legs and put my cock on her pussy lips. Her pussy is tight and I put some force and try then it moved about an inch inside. She also helped me and we put some force simultaneously and we both felts pain and my more than half cock was in Suhana's wet pussy. I saw some blood drops coming out from her pussy. It means I broke her hymen. Now she feels pain and lay silent on the bed and now

I push my cock inside with force and she made a loud noise in pain and some tears in her eyes. Now we were in the same position for 5-6 minutes. Then I start fucking her slowly and after 1 minute she started enjoyed and she also moaning to indicate that she is enjoying. Then I increase speed slowly and we fucking each other in rhythm. During fucking I was kissing her lips boobs and we enjoying a lot. After some time she said she is about to come. So we increase speed and she came and I feel her juice strike me cock head in her pussy.

I continuously fucking her and now after 1 minute i was about to come and she moaning to make this event memorable. Then I speed up and I through my load in her pussy and with decreasing speed I stated kissing her lips with tongue in each other mouth for 5 minutes. Now I remove my cock from her pussy and some juice and cum flowing from her pussy. We Kissed again and lay in each other arms for half an hour. Now we took bath simultaneously in tub and played with each other bodies with soap , shampoo etc. and now we were now on the bed again.

Now I looked into Suhana's eyes and she gave me naughty smile. Then I asked what now? She replied “as u wish” and I suggested doggy style and she came near me and whisper in my ear “I am ready”. By hearing this I hugged her and kissed on her lips and she also responded well. Then she put herself in doggy position and ordered me “come on darling”. By hearing this I touch my cock on her pink lips and she lick it and make it slippery with her saliva. Now I came back to her and her pussy and ass were in front of me and I licked both and made both wet.

Suhana also enjoyed my licking and now I am ready to fuck her. I put my wet cock on her pussy mouth and rub and then I forced to go inside and Suhana shouted “aaram se I am not going anywhere”. Then I put some more force and my hole dick was inside Suhana's tight Pussy. After 1 minute Suhana starts back and forth and I grab her both boobs in my hands and starts pressing and also fucking her with rhythm with Suhana's moves.

She moaned and touch my dick with her hands in between to enjoy. After 15 minutes Suhana sprayed her hot juice on my dick in her pussy and ordered me to came inside her pussy and after 1 minute I explode my cum in her . She was very happy and we kissed again . While kissing she also played with my dick with her hands. Now we laid down and relaxed for some time on each other body. Now I ordered her to come in the doggy position again. She questioned why? I said surprise to you and she follow my order and bend on the bed.

I came back to her and kiss her pussy and her asshole. Her pussy was wet till then and I applied her juice on her asshole with fingers. She said that what I m doing and I replied I want to try your asshole. Firstly she worried about pain but then agreed. Now I insert one finger in her asshole . This go inside easily and then I inserted two and there is no major problem with these also and then I place my cock on her hole and apply some force and my cock top was inside her hole.

Then I grab her from her thighs and put some force but Suhana screamed in pain. I hold the position and after some time put my saliva in her hole and forced again. This time Suhana shouted on me and said to remove but I hold it inside and after 4-5 minutes starts in-out moves and now pain is disappearing and she also enjoying. She moaned aaaaaaaahhhh oooooooohhhhhh . After some time I came inside her and she laid on the bed and I came over her put my dick on her face.

She knew what I want and she suck my dick and lick it. Then I removed my dick from her mouth and we kissed and sleep in each other arms nude. Now we were lovers after that we enjoyed a lot.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls