Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Stories> English > My Flashing Experiences

Old 29th December 2011

rpras83 is an unknown quantity at this point
UL: 94.89 gb DL: 43.67 gb Ratio: 2.17
My Flashing Experiences

You must have gone through my early year nudity experiences, which as I mentioned remains as a motivation factor for me becoming a exhibitionist. After my first experience flashing my dick to 10 girls, as next step I prepared myself to flash a group of unknown girls as I felt excitement out of that.

Around 8.30 AM in the morning everyday, a local bus carrying young girls to a nearby small scale industry crosses my house. I decided to have them as my target. After ensuring the speed of the bus crossing my house (there was a road bump just in front of my house) and also the exact timings I was all ready to flash them on the first day. I wore a comfortable clothing called as lungi in my locality with no underwear inside. When the bus turned in my road and slowed down for the road bump, I lifted my lungi upto my chest and showed them my erect tool for about 30 seconds until the bus passed. Since it was the first day of my flashing, I wasn't sure any of the girls noticed me.

I continued my flashing for next 2 days and on the 4th day, I first noticed an appreciable reaction from 2 girls sitting in the window seat facing my house. They were watching my tool without winking and giggling once the bus got past me. I was bit encouraged by this and was eagerly waiting for the next morning. On the next morning, I noticed 5 - 6 girls noticing my act, few with open mouth and few with corners of their eyes. This continued for months together, I was too young to be worried on what might happen if those girls complain to someone. This finally came to end after almost 2 years when I had to move away from that area. In those 2 years I had the encouragement of the girls with low whistles and shouts when they saw my member and also flying kisses and leud expressions looking at my tool. I forgot to mention all those girls were <19 years old.

More experiences to be shared in my future posts based on your comments and feedbacks.

Old 29th December 2011

Rascal77 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to Rascal77 Send a message via Skype™ to Rascal77
UL: 61.72 gb DL: 35.26 gb Ratio: 1.75
Repped u , nice one !

Old 29th December 2011
LIVE TO LOVE
  Gold Coins: Contributed more than $100 for XP server fund      
sexyshree49 has hacked the reps databasesexyshree49 has hacked the reps databasesexyshree49 has hacked the reps databasesexyshree49 has hacked the reps databasesexyshree49 has hacked the reps databasesexyshree49 has hacked the reps databasesexyshree49 has hacked the reps databasesexyshree49 has hacked the reps databasesexyshree49 has hacked the reps databasesexyshree49 has hacked the reps databasesexyshree49 has hacked the reps databasesexyshree49 has hacked the reps database
UL: 209.05 mb DL: 561.76 mb Ratio: 0.37
waiting for new adventures
reps added + 14
in advance

Old 23rd January 2012

priyan444 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by rpras83 View Post
You must have gone through my early year nudity experiences, which as I mentioned remains as a motivation factor for me becoming a exhibitionist. After my first experience flashing my dick to 10 girls, as next step I prepared myself to flash a group of unknown girls as I felt excitement out of that.

Around 8.30 AM in the morning everyday, a local bus carrying young girls to a nearby small scale industry crosses my house. I decided to have them as my target. After ensuring the speed of the bus crossing my house (there was a road bump just in front of my house) and also the exact timings I was all ready to flash them on the first day. I wore a comfortable clothing called as lungi in my locality with no underwear inside. When the bus turned in my road and slowed down for the road bump, I lifted my lungi upto my chest and showed them my erect tool for about 30 seconds until the bus passed. Since it was the first day of my flashing, I wasn't sure any of the girls noticed me.

I continued my flashing for next 2 days and on the 4th day, I first noticed an appreciable reaction from 2 girls sitting in the window seat facing my house. They were watching my tool without winking and giggling once the bus got past me. I was bit encouraged by this and was eagerly waiting for the next morning. On the next morning, I noticed 5 - 6 girls noticing my act, few with open mouth and few with corners of their eyes. This continued for months together, I was too young to be worried on what might happen if those girls complain to someone. This finally came to end after almost 2 years when I had to move away from that area. In those 2 years I had the encouragement of the girls with low whistles and shouts when they saw my member and also flying kisses and leud expressions looking at my tool. I forgot to mention all those girls were <19 years old.

More experiences to be shared in my future posts based on your comments and feedbacks.
rpras83 its a fantastic story...pls keep it up...!

Old 23rd January 2012
Custom title

samss400 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographsamss400 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographsamss400 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographsamss400 has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
UL: 21.33 gb DL: 55.56 gb Ratio: 0.38
nice

Old 23rd January 2012
Custom title

pranisel is a pillar of our communitypranisel is a pillar of our communitypranisel is a pillar of our communitypranisel is a pillar of our communitypranisel is a pillar of our communitypranisel is a pillar of our communitypranisel is a pillar of our community
UL: 100.59 gb DL: 93.65 gb Ratio: 1.07
nice...

Old 23rd January 2012

rajakujakaman is beginning to get noticed
semasupper

Old 25th January 2012

rajakujakaman is beginning to get noticed
எண் பெயர் ரஜா எணக்கு வயது 20 எண்க்கு ஒரு கெட்ட பழக்கம் அதா வது நான் சென்னை இல் ஆல் நடமாட்டம் அதிகம் இல்லாத ரோடாக பார்த்து ஒரு ரோடை தேர்ந்தெடுத்து அங்கு மரம் அல்லது கொஞ்ஞம் மரைவான இடத்தை தேர்ந் தெடுத்து நிற்பேன் அப்போது கண்டிப்பாக ஏதாவது பொம்பலங்க வருவாங்க அந்த நேரம் பாத்து எண் பேண்ட் ஜிப்பை அவுத்து எண் குஞ்ஜை வெலியே எடுத்து அந்த பொம்பலைகள் பாற்க்கும் படி கை அடிப்பேண் அவற்கள் பாக்கவில்லை நா இருமி சத்தம் எலுப்புவேன் அப்போது கண்டிப்பாக எண்னை பார்த்துவிடுவார்கல்

அவர்கள் பாத்ததும் வேகவேக மா கை அடிக்க ஆரம்பிச்சிடுவன் எனக்கு குஞ்ஜி கொஞ்ஜம் பெருசுதாங்க
8" அதநால எண்ண பக்குர பொம்பலங்க கண்ணுல அதிர்ச்சிய பாத்து இருக்க 2 அல்லது 3 பேரு வர வரைக்கும் தான் பொருத்து கொள்வேன் அதுக்கப்புரம் 4 பொம்பல அல்லது பொன்னு பகும் போதே எண் கஞ்ஜிய பீச்சி அடிப்ப