Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Stories> English > A Story: Savan Mai Bhabhi

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 31st May 2005

vglundvg is beginning to get noticed
UL: 16.27 gb DL: 16.71 gb Ratio: 0.97
A Story: Savan Mai Bhabhi

hi friends, i am new to this group and this is my first thread. if this story is still not published in your forum then you are going to like me. if you like the story then pl reply to post more-

Savan Ke Jhule Pade ..love in the time of monsoon
Rina Bhabhi is a very close friend of mine. But let me clear one thing form onset
this is story is not about how Bhabhi seduced me or I seduced Bhabhi or chudai
between us. Bhabhi was only a year older than me. She is tall, very fair and well
endowed. Although she is slender with a wasp like waist but her boobs and hips are
really gorgeous. Of course there were sexy jokes, double entendre dialogues between
us and a lot of pranks and they started right after marriage of my brother when I went
to Bhaiya’s sasural for Vidai of Bhabhi. I was not only made to face barrage of
choicest gallis but Bhabhi;s sisters especially a cousin of hers Sudha, played number
of pranks with me. Bhaiya is almost 7 years elder to me and I was the only other
person in house so we became very frank. However, our relationship took a quantum
change when one day Bhabhi caught me masturbating. I was reading a book of
Mastram, Bhang ki pakudi and my huge cock was on the verge of cumming. I tried
but could not stop coming in big spurts just in front of her. I was sure that now today I
will be admonished and Bhabhi will complain to my brother, whom I used to both
fear and respect. But when I slowly, with trepidation raised my eyes I saw that Bhabhi
is staring at my still almost erect Lund. Even in that state it must have been longer
than 6 inches and was almost filling my fist. Bhabhi looked at Mastarm’s book under
my book and spoke in mock anger as her eyes were smiling,
‘ Kyoun yahi sab padhte ho, aur ye kya ho raha tha, main tumhare Bhaiya se shikayat
karungi’
‘ Nahin Bhabhi nahin, please Bhaiya se nahin kahiye, please’. I was really scared.
‘ Hey Lala, ye kahan aur kiske liye chupa rakha tha, itna mast hathiyar. Aab lagta hai
tumhare liye koi permanent intezam karna padega.’ She has now come very close to
my Lund and was smiling looking with a leer towards my Lund.
‘ To kar dijiye Na, aap se acha intezam kaun ho sakta hai.’ Realizing that Bhabhi is in
normal playful spirit and chances of my complaint being lodged is remote I was also
becoming daring.
‘Acha Lala, chalo padh kar sunao kaun si kahani padh rahe the.’
I was trying to locate my short but Bhabhi had grabbed it and it was beyond my
reach. She was hugging it against her boobs. When I pleaded her for it she just
refused.
‘Chalo Lala pahle padh ke sunao, dekhen kya padh rahe the jo tumhari ye halat ho
gayi’
I started reading but she insisted that I must read loudly. I was feeling shy in using
‘those words’ but she goaded me and I began. Soon it has effect on me and my Lund
was again stirring and aroused to full size of 7 inches. She was mesmerized.
‘ Hey Hathiyar aisa hai to iske chalane ki training bhi to lo varana sirf hathiyar se
kaam thode hi chalta hai.’
She smiled and went down and she teased me for half an hour before returning my
short. When I pleaded with her she teased me,
‘ Acha to Lala tum ab ye kahoge ki maine tumhara dekh liya to main bhi..’
I interjected her and said, ‘aur kya’
‘ Maine to khud dekha hai tum bhi khud dekho to main mana nahin karungi,’ rolling
her eyes and taunting me she jested
From that day we became freer. She commanded me not to do masturbation and if I
would have to do it I must seek her prior permission. She even started financing me
for hiring of my Mastram books and both of us will read it together. She persuaded
me to join gym and do some bodybuilding. When in the night now when she will give
me milk, she will add a lot of cream in it and she will take extra precautions for my
body. Her jokes had become bawdier and if Bhabhi had to purchase bra, panty or any
such personal things either both of us will go or she will made me do the shopping.
But when I will tease her to do something for my erection, (which was quiet common
and which I loved to flaunt in front of her), she will put two conditions;
‘ Anari chudavaiya se bur ki kharabi, you have not done any fucking so you must get
some experience. Aur main kahati hun ki jo tumhari vo cousin hai na Gadhe ki gali
vali, Guddo tum use pata lo Gora rang hai Joban par ubhar aa raha hai tumase uski
patti bhi khub hai hardam tumse chipkai rahti hai to mauka laga kar ek din daba do
aur phir pata lo. Aur main kahti hun main help kar dungi to khat se pat jayegi aur
phir to 5-6 sall tak chodte rahana. Abhi kunvari kali hai.’
‘But she is hardly 15 and is studying in 9th’, I will object, ‘and apart from that..
‘ aare tabhi to kah rahi hun abhi ek baar tumhare hathiyar ka swad chkah legi to
permanent tumhari ho jayegi aur kuch dino meina jab bhanvaron ke chkkar lagne
lagegn to kya pata kaun us kunvari kali ka svad la le. Aur jahan tak pandrah ka saval
hai to vah to chaudah se hi chudvane layak ho gayi hai bas mauka dekh ke..”
She will continually tease me about Guddo and goad me to patao her and take her.
Whenever I will get erection she will say lagta hai Guddo ki yaad aa rahi hai. If I
will take more time in coming back from shopping she will chide me, kyon aaj apne
maal ke yahan chale gaye the. And as for as Guddo was concerned she being her
nannd had to face bawdiest jokes and tease.
Savan has started so did the drizzle, clouds and a strange change in season. When I
entered in Bhabhi; s room, she was crooning, Savan ki ayai hai Bahar jag main chayi
hai hariyali. I teased her,
‘ Hey Bhabhi, aaj bahoot chahak rahi hain lagata hai raat bhar khhob barasat hui
hai’
‘ Aur Kya’ She was trying a new blouse with back towards me.
‘ Hey Lala kal jo tum bra laye ho vo fit nahi ho rahi hai kahin Guddo ke naap ki to
nahi utha laye’, saying that she removed her blouse and tuned with back towards me.
‘ Bhabhi, apka ubhar bhi to savan ke sath badhta ja raha hai.’ And I adjusted her bra
strap. It was a push up bra and it was showing her great cleavage pushing up her 36d
joban.
Now she turned her face towards me and without wearing blouse asked me,
‘ hey tumase ek kaam karne ko kahun to karoge’.
‘ Ekdam Bhabhi, akhir Devar kis baat ka hun.’
Bhabhi told me that she wants me to accompany her to her village during savan as
there is some function but Bhaiya being busy will not be able to take her. She will be
staying there for almost a week. I was to stay with her and bring her back. Persuading
me she said,’
‘ Chalo na devar ji gaon main savan main bahoot maja aataa hi. Khub jhule padenge,
dhani chunari pahane gaon ki choriyan hongi sahdi ke baad pahli baar main teej
savan ki gaon main manuangi.’
‘Bhabhi, aap to gaon main apni sahleiyon ke sath ya ky pata shadi ke pahle ke yaron
ke sath jhule jhulengi par mera to savan sukha bitega.’ I complained. Meri bhi to
Barsih ka intezam karaiye, ye badal iite dinon se umad ghumad rahe hain,’ pointing
towards my erection I added.
‘ Theek hai Lala, tum bhi kya yaad karoge chalo is baar tumhari bhi barish karva
dungi . Akhir iitni Sali salhaj hongi par tum ek baar man jao to main tumhare bahiya
se baat karun’, giggling she accepted my demand.
But what turned things was her mention of Sudha her young cousin. I was enamoured
with her and so was she. As I mentioned earlier when I went for bringing back Bhabhi
after marriage of Bhaiya, she not only sang some very bawdy gallis but in front of
Bhabhi challenged me. She told Bhabhi, ‘ Didi ye iite sahrmile hain ki apke Devar
nahin nannd lagte hain. Mujhe lagta hi aap inko jara achi tarah se check vek kar
lijiyega.’ Bhabhi, teasing her responded, Aisa karon tumhi check kar lo kyon lala
taiyar ho.’ I kept mum and she further teased, Dekha na didi, main kahti thin na kahin
kuch gadbad hai.’ When I accosted her alone and asked her to check me. She was not
to be taken aback and asked acha to apna kya check karauge. I was aware ki her
marriage has been fixed. I teased her , aare tumhari to shadi bhi taya ho gayi but she
laughed and said, ‘aare Shadi ke baad to aur licence mil jata hai.’ A few months back
she has been married. Bhabhi further persuaded me, aare Shadi ke baad Sudha bhi
gaon aayi hai and she was saying about you ki main tumhe jarror le aun.
After 3 days we left for Bhabhi; s village. When village started, I could see true
joy of rains spread all over. In city too we enjoyed rain but a good amount of it was
vicarious (listening to old film monsoon songs, watching at TV some jhoola and even
that is getting rarer with surfeit of serials, and even rain dances depend on artificial
rain) but as we were peeping out skyline was covered with clouds of different shapes,
sizes and colours. I felt so joyous that I told Bhabhi about first shloaka of Varsha in
Ritu Sanhar by Kalidas in which he has described different shapes and colours of
clouds comparing with big leaved blue lotus and said that some cloud have tint and
shape of stan of pregnant ladies. Bhabhi giggled and said hey look at that piece of
cloud, it was ek chote se rui ke phahe jiasa , hava main ataka sa ( like a blob of cotton
hanging in air). Kyon lag raha hai na Guddo ke joban jaisa, arre is savan main to
uske pokhar main barast kara do kab tak sookhi rahegi bichari. I replied in the same
vain, aare Bhabhi abhi to jaisa aapne vada kiya tha pahle apke gaon ke sare taal
pokahra bhar dun phir lautakr ( let me fill up all the ponds and tanks of your village
first and then) . Bhabhi cut me and said , ‘ok iita to maan liya ki laut kar meri nannd
Guddo ke taal main dubaki lagaoge. I had no answer to that so I just laughed. I was
engrossed in the view. Green fields were passing by. Small crops of paddy like tiny
green flags had covered the fields and the whole panorama was looking enchanting. It
was only punctuated by women clad in green, dhani sari, bend and doing sowing,
singing sohni (song sung during sowing) in melodious tone. Village was approaching,
suddenly I saw a thick mango grove and a few peacocks dancing in full flamboyance.
This captivating scene charmed me. I pointed it out to Bhabhi saying, Dekhiye apke
Gaon ke more kaise natch rahe hain. She laughed and said, Maurniiyon ko rijhane ke
liye. I told Bhabhi, This peacock (of course with emphasis on cock) is also ready to
dance apke gaon ki maurniyon ke samne agar isase vo patti haun. Bhabhi laughed
and pinched my cheeks and said, Aare Lala, pat to vo jayengi tumhi sharma jate ho.
When we arrived at Bhabhi;s house it was Bhabhi of my bhabhi, Champa Bhabhi
who met us. If Bhabhi was well endowed, she was super well endowed kam se kam
38 dd ki mast choonchiya ekdam kade aur khub gatha gora badan bhare bahre
chootar , main to ekdam dekhta rah gaya. She asked Bhabhi,
‘ Kyon Pahun (my brother, in village husband of girls are often referred as pahun)
nahin aye kya. Maine to socha tah ki abki tum unko le kar ayi to main ushi ke sath
jhoola jhulungi.’ (Hey your hubby has not come. I thought you will bring him and I
will swing with him only).
‘ Nahin , Par apko dukhi hone ke jarrorat nahi unki jagah main jisko le kar ayi hun
abki unk sath jhoola jhool lijiye . Yeh bhi achi tarah se jhoolayega.’ Giggling and
pointing towards me Bhabhi said.
‘ aare Devar ji, lekin ye to abhi bachhe hain.’ Leering towards me Champa Bhabhi
doubted.
‘ Arre Nahin Bhabhi yeh aab full size ka ho gaya hai , balki extra large’, Bhabhi in a
typical double meaning tease told .’
‘Achha tab to Mujhe pakada kar tataolkar dekhana padega ‘and saying that Champa
Bhabhi not only hugged me pressing her big boobs in my chest but her hands started
exploring me.
Meanwhile number of ladies gathered and they started conversing with Bhabhi and
teasing me.
‘ Arre tumane to kaha tha ki abki savan main tumhari nannd tumhare sath ayegi kya
nam tha uska han Guddo. One lady quipped.
‘ Aur yahan sare ladke apna taiyar karke tel laga ke baithe the ki vah ayegi to uske
sath maja lootenge.’ Another added.
‘Arre Yeh bhi to chikana maal hai’ one said, caressing my cheeks adding kachi kali .
‘ Kachi kali ya Kacha kala, Champa Bhabhi said and all laughed.
‘ Arre Bhabhi firk hi kya hai devar ko hi nannd samjha lo’.Bhabhi instead of coming
to my defence joined her sisters and Champa Bhabhi.
I was looking for face and voice, which has brought me all the way here but Sudha
was not to be seen. Suddenly one sweet cuckoo like voice caught my attention. Yes it
was she.
‘ Main To pahle hi kahti hi thi didi ki yeh Nannd hi hain,’ laughingly she teased me.
Her inviting eyes with all the magic and passion of savan were teasing me.
‘ Arre Chalo koi baat nahin yahan ke ladke issi se kaam chala lenge.Lamba ched na
sahi to Gool hi sahi.’ One saheli of Bhabhi added. I could not believe my ears. All
Bhabhi;s sahelis were looking so sensuous but traditional and their words were
beyond my belief. But comment of another Bhabhi broke my trance,
“aare Lala jara bach ke rahana is gaon main lundebaj bhi bahut hain.’ But saheli of
Bhabhi was not to be stooped.
‘ Arre Bhabhi ye itte chikne lagte hain, Mujhe to bachpan ke gandu lagte hain’.
Meanwhile aunt of Bhabhi came and some ladies dispersed respectfully and I thought
that now my sweet sexy ordeal will be over. I bent to wish her. But her blessings
surprised me.
‘ Sada suhagin raho.’ And all the ladies joined in the giggling.
‘ hey iski shakal to iske mama se milti lagti hai. Rina kya baat hai kahin tumhari
saas, aare mera matlab hai kabhi ..dhokhe se..’ looking at my face closely and
taunting about my mother she asked Bhabhi.
‘ arre Chachi, abhi to apne munh dekha hai agar aap kuch aur dekha hot to aap
kahtin ki meri saas…gadhe se ..’ Bhabhi further added. Some ladies face became
joyous listening to Bhabhi;s description but her aunt was not to be stopped.
‘Acha gadhe ke sath…vah kya capacity hai. To ye bata Bhaiya ki tumhari ne ek baar
karvaiya ya ..phir kayi baar’ She further teased. But she might have taken some
mercy upon me so she reprimanded all girls and ladies to take care of me. When none
came forward to guide me she came in her form and said,
‘aare isse khush kar dogi to yeh apni us chinar bahan Guddo ko bhej dega aur vah
yahn tumhare sarre Bhaiyon ko maje karayegi.’
‘ pahle Bhai uske baad gaon ke dhobi aur nai..’ one saheli of Bhabhi added.
“ aur uske baad gaon ke kutte aur gadhe ..’Chameli Bhabhi, a Bhabhi of Rina Bhabhi
added.
But Sudha came to my rescue.” arre agar itte phayde hain to main le chalti hun and
she brought me inside the house to a room which was meant for my stay.
First time I looked at Sudha. She was looking enchanting. Her beauty has grown after
marriage and she was looking more bold and enticing. uske gore gore gallon ki lunai
aur mast ho gayi thi aur uske honth itne mast rasile lag rahe the . meri najar thodi der
usji gahri thuddi aur vahan ke kale til main atkai rahi aur phir . I could not believe my
eyes. Uske Joban aur rasbhare ho gaye the. Sari was making an unsuccessful attempt
to hide their fullness. She found me staring at her boobs and she in an effort to adjust
her anchal gave me a full glimpse of one boob, which was now out of her anchal. She
smiled and with a twist of her head spoke breaking my spell.
‘ hey kasie dekh rahe ho kha jaoge kya.’ Saying that she came very close to me.
‘Aur kya, tumhi ne to kaha tha ki shadi ke baad licence mil jayega.’ I also came close.
‘ Vo to mil hi gaya hai’ and saying this the way she smiled with a bend of head and
rolling her eyes in a very shokh ada.
Now I could not resist and hugged her hard. Pressure of her mast joban on my chest
made my Lund go hard in no time. I squeezed her sexy bhare bhare chootar. She too
grabbed my back and. I could feel her sweet breath on my face and my lips captured
her twin rose buds like sexy sensuous lips. However, without trying to disengage her,
she was saying hey leave me koi aa jayega. But, something has come over me, and, I
was pressing my hard on between her thighs. She too responded by pressing her cunt
on my erect cock. She smiled and trying to disengage herself said;
“theek hain Mujhe mallom chal gaya hia ki tum bhi mard ho gaye ho and how
desperate it is” ,and she tried to withdrew.
‘Pahle promise karo ki Dogi.’, I begged.
‘ han dongi de dungi’ and getting herself disengaged, she left But before leaving she
held my head and kissed me hard on lips. I could see her swinging erotic chootar and
while at the door she again turned and showing to me adjusted her anchal giving me
a good glimpse of her mast jobans.
After some time I changed into kurta pajama and came out. All the ladies and girls
were gathered singing, doing bawdy jokes and one lady was applying Menahdi on
Bhabhi;s hands. It was Chameli Bhabhi, a Bhabhi of Bhabhi (in village all the women
married in village becomes Bhabhi and all the daughters remain nannd.). She
challenged me, aare Lala, aao thumhare hath main bhi Menahdi laga dun, I objected,
‘ Nahin Bhabhi nahin’
‘ arre Lala lagava lo tumhare upar bahoot achi lagegi. Now it was turn of Champa
Bhabhi to tease me. Savan main sabhi lagvate hain. Meanwhile Sudha came and
looking at me there was gleam in her eyes. She asked, kyon kya baat hai and Bhabhi
told her that menhadi had to be applied on my hands. She sat down and took my right
hand in her gore gore hath. Touch of her hand almost electrified me. She said ,
‘ Arre to main laga deti hun. Main bahoot achi menhadi lag ti hun and picked up
menhadi. Looking at me and teasing me she jested, arre thoda sa lagungi ..jara bhi
dard nahin hoga kya nahin bahoo ki tarah sharma rahe ho. She started from finger
tips with beautiful decoration and my eyes were glued to her beautiful face.
Meanwhile, Chameli Bhabhi winked at her and said’
‘Arre Nannd rani laga rahi ho to phir adah tiha kya maja to poore main hi ata hai.’
‘ Thhek kahati ho Bhabhi,’ and before I could pull out my hand she has spread it all
over. Champa Bhabhi told from kitchen, arre is bechare ko tang hi karuagi ya khana
van bhi khilaugi. Chalo khana lagao.
I realized and said, Aare Bhabhi it is my right hand how will I eat, but Bhabhi
responded, joikingly,
" aree jo menhadi laga raha vahi khana bhi khilayega."
Sudha gladly agreed and said ,
"main tayar hun," winking at me. Isame kaun baat hai apane hath se khila dungi.
Bhabhis aunt who was helping Champa Bhabhi in kitchen said,
"arre Lala ko iase sukhe khan khilaugi kuch gali vali to sunao."
My Bhabhi laughed and said,
" Chachi ap hi shuru kariye , han meri nannd Guddo ka jarror dhyan rakhiyega uska
naam sunkar inki bhukh badh jati hai." And she required no further goading. She
started and both Champa and Chameli Bhabhi joined her:
Hamre Rina ke devar ki, Lala ki amma chinar unki bua chinar unki Guddo chinar,
Jo tel lagye voh bhi chinar jo dudh pilaye vah bhi chinar.
(Mother of devar of my Rina is a slut, his bua is a slut and so is his sister Guddo.
Anybody who has applied oil to him any body who has fed milk to him is a slut).
Champa Bhabhi asked hey Sudha tumane sasural main kuch sikha ki nahi jara tum bhi
to sunao aur han jara kas ke asali vali sunana. Still holding my hand in her hand she
started, a traditional galli and she was joined by all the girls and women.
‘Chitthi aayi gayi shar banaars se chithi ayi gayi,
arre devar raja , aare devar bahndue chithi padhla ki na, chitti dekhala ki na,
Teri bahana chinar teri amma chinar sab karen sau sau yaar,
Guddo chinar khub choonchi dabvye khhob roj chudavye,
Use Sali ke tumhari bahna chinar ke to 900 yaar,
( a letter has come from city of Banars, oh a letter has come,
oh my lovely devar, oh my pimp devar have you read the letter have you seen the
letter,
your sister is a top slut and your mother is a slut. They have hundred suitors.
Guddo slut gets her boobs squeezed, get fucked, that slut has 900 lovers).
She looked teasingly at me but I taunted,
" hey stock kahtam ho gaya. "
She squeezed my hand and said,
" acha apko apni Guddo ki aur sachai janni hai", and she began another galli:
‘ hans hans poonche devar raja aare hamri bahna aare Guddo rani kitne yaar
tumahre hain.
Arre Bhaiya jitne , Bhaiya ke salle hain vah sab yaar hamre hain,
Jitne Bhabhi ke gaon vare hain vah sab yaar hamare hain,
Ek choli khole dossara jobana dbavaye, ek lenhga uthye doosara andar ghusaye,
Ek aage ghusaye ek piche dhansaye ek munh main chusaye ,
Hans ke boli Guddo rani, aare Guddo chinar are Bhiya tum bhi to yaar hamre ho.
(Laughing my devar asks her sister, oh my lovely sister, ohh Guddo rani, how many
suitors you have,
oh my brother , all the brother in laws of my brother are my lovers.
All the villagers of my Bhabhi are my suitors.
One opens my choli and other squeezes my tits. One lifts my skirt and other thrusts
his cock inside.
Some one takes from front and some one shove from behind and I suck somebody’s.
Laughing Guddo rani, oh Guddo slut, says ,oh my brother you are also my lover).
Meanwhile Bhabhi said ,
" I had put your meal in room on table it will be more comfortable."
I challenged Sudha,
"chalo khilao". She moved along with me, saying ,
"chalo darti thodi na hun."
When we came in room and started to feed me I said, aaise thode hi na and almost
dragged her to my lap. She beamed and said ok. She took first morsel to my lips and
as I tried to eat she withdrew and said , badi jaldi main ho, and took it to her lips. She
offered me first morsel from her lips. After feeding me, rolling her eyes she asked ,
‘Bhar gaya pet’. I said, moving my head ,
"no main to kisi aur cheej ka bukha hun.."
Laughing she released her hand and said ,
"kaha to dungi, bahoot besabar ho rahe ho".
I again implored, kab and she left saying jaldi.
After meals I went for siesta. After some time some giggling and noise of girls
broke my slumber. Chameli Bhabhi has come to take my Bhabhi for jhoola. Her sister
Neeta too was with her. She was a very young girl and had come to visit her sister.
She was a dusky teen but her boobs were prominent under her frock. I recalled when
Bhabhi had introduced me to her; she jokingly told that she is of same age as Guddo
and when I did some mental calculation. I found that she has just stepped into her
15th savan and is even younger than my cousin. Of course she being sister of Chameli
Bhabhi, in spite of her young age she was target of all bawdy jokes of my Bhabhi and
her sahelis. Looking at me, Chameli Bhabhi said, hey Lala ko bhi le chalo aaj jhule
main.
to be continued.

Old 31st May 2005

I tried to defy but it was in vain. Meanwhile Sudha came dressed in a
breathtaking dhani lenhga tied much below her deep navel and showing her flat fair
tummy and slander wasp like waist. When my eyes went up I was almost hypnotized.
Her firm 34 c boobs were just caged in a dhani string type choli, which were, starting
from the base and were only highlighting the contours and pushing out her mast
joban. Yes there was a choonari, which failed to do any cover up. Sudha, listening to
it said,
" Nahin Bhabhi , hum sab logo ne dono hathon main menahdi lagyain hai inko bhi
dono hathon main lagvani padega"
And there was a unanimous chorus of han han from all ladies . Bhabhi said
,"OK main aur Champa Bhabhi taiyar hote hain tab tak inke doosare hath main bhi
main bhi laga do."
And again it was Sudha who grabbed my hand and applied Menahdi. I succumbed
and while Sudha was holding my hand usane muskarte hue janbujha kar apni choonari
gira di and I was feasting on her mast joban. As it was a low cut tight choli more she
bend more I could peep inside.
When I came out along with my Bhabhi, Sudha her sahelis and other Bhabhis, kya
mausam tha. It looked as if season has donned a dhani choonari. Only small dhani
paddy plantains could be seen. There were some young girls doing ghumari paarya
(moving in circles with hands outstretched, looking towards clouds wishing for rain
and singing some childish ditty like ghuamri paraya) . There were shades and shades
of green. Dhani of paddy will be changed by dark green of trees and sites of peacocks
dancing and beautiful young lass, dressed in green and dhani, only further adorned
them. There were melodious sounds of kajari (song sung during savan) and sohni
(songs being sung by ladies who were doing sowing) interspersed with mating calls of
frogs and sounds of peacocks. And if it was not enough as an answer to prayer of little
dancing girls, slight drizzle started. When we arrived at the place, where jhoola was
hung it was a very dense grove of mango trees almost secluded. There were many
more ladies all with Menahdi in their hands and green yellow dhani choonari were
looking as if rainbow has come down on earth. It was a big paata ( a piece of wood
which is hung with rope ) so many persons could sit together. I was given the task of
doing peng (standing at one end and pushing to provide swing). Of course Sudha
opted to do peng from other side. Chameli Bhabhi challenged me to sing a kajari as it
is normally, who does peng starts singing. Sudha said thhek hai and looking at Sudha
I started singing with gusto,
“ arre rama rimjhim barasat paniya chale to aao janiya re hari,
Gori pahire banars ki sari , joban upar choli kase mulatani,
Chale to aao janiya re hari”
(Oh rama, slow drizzle is so enticing oh my beloved come.
Lovely lass is wearing sari of Banaras, and she has tied a multani choli on her lovely
boobs. Oh my beloved comes).
And like tempo of slow drizzle song after song started flowing. Sudha and I were
pushing with full force. Champa Bhabhi teased, arre lgata hain sasural main Sudha
ne khub chootar utha utha ke dhakke marne ki practice ki hai jo itna kas ke dhake
laga rahi hai. Chameli Bhabhi asked me,
"hey par Lala tumane kis ke sath practice ki hai."
Bhabhi without thinking answered, arre meri chinar nannd Guddo ke sath. After
some time we swapped place. I sat on pata and Sudha without loosing chance sat just
in front of me almost in my lap. My Bhabhi was ahead of Sudha and job of swinging
was assigned to Champa Bhabhi and Chameli Bhabhi. Songs were becoming were
lewd and teasing were becoming more physical. Champa Bhabhi started singing in
her full-throated voice,
‘ Kab baje nathunia arre kab baje hansuliya re hari
arre chumma let nathuni baje choliya kholat hansulaiya re hari,
kab baje kangana aree kab baje kardahaniya re hari.
Arre , jobana dbavavat, kangan baje are lenga kholat kardhaniya re hari.
Arre kab baje pajaniya arre kab bachhe bichuva re hari.
Arre ,tangiya uthavat panjaniya baje are chudavt ki bichuva re hari.
Aare svanava main kekare baje pajaniya kekara bichuva re hari
Arre chodvavat Sudha ki baje pajaniya aur Neera ka bichuva re hari.’
(When nose ring makes noise and when necklace plays music, oh rama
Oh at the time of kissing nose ring makes music and at the time of opening of choli
necklace makes noise. When bangles play music and when does silver waistband
make noise. While boobs are being squeezed bangles play and when string of lenhga
is being untied, waistband makes noise. When anklet plays music and when ties rings
make noise. When slender legs are lifted, anklets make nose and at the time of
fucking, toe rings play music. Oh In this savan whose anklet is making music and
whose toe ring is making noise. Oh Sudha and Neera are getting fucked and their toe
rings and anklets are making music).
Bhabhi chided, hey Chameli Bhabhi chinal bahan apni Neeta ka kyon bhhol gayi.
During these boisterous songs dark clouds have gathered and it has become almost
Murky. With every push my body was touching Sudha and I had held her slender
waist. Slowly my hands had gone up and one daring one got up and my finger was
touching caressing base of her boob. While singing bhabhi gave Sudha a push and
she was almost in my lap. Using this chance I cupped her one joban over choli. There
was no resistance from her side and my emboldened hands started cupping fondling
her choonchi. As if it was not enough with sudden darkening I slightly loosened her
string of choli and inserted one hand inside. Sudha pressed her hand over mine
showing her affirmation and after that there was no stopping. Mera ek hath choli ke
andar ghoosakar uski choonchi ka maja le raha tha aur doosra choli ke upar se joban
daba raha tha. She too has positioned herself in such a manner ki mera poora khada
Lund uske chootar ke crack ke beech ragad raha tha. Is tarah ham log khoob savan ke
maje le rahe the. When night started descending Bhabhi said let us go back and after
finishing meals any ways, we will be meeting at Chameli Bhabhi;s place for singing
kajari.
In the village night descends fast and meals are held early. After finishing our meals
Bhabhi asked me to come along with them to Chameli Bhabhis place where all ladies
and girls will sing Kajari. I was hesitant but Bhabhi played her trumps’ card saying
Sudha bhi hogi and Champa Bhabhi added ki jab jhule par maja liya hai to kajari
main to jana hi hoga. Atmosphere there was full of sexual tension. There were
number of women and girls. I too was asked to sing and Bhabhi revealed that I know
a number of good folk songs and I was persuaded to sing. I sang a slightly classical
based kajari, aab ke savan ghar aa ja re savnariya which was appreciated by
everybody. It was followed by another kajari in the same vain,’ Jhoola dhire se
jhoola. Bhabhi asked me to sing a banarasi kajari too. Sudha was looking at me
appreciatively and offering me brief glimpses of her joban. Although it was a full
house but we were looking at each other only. I said ok but everybody will have to
sing with me.
I sang,
Arre bela phhole adhi rat Chameli bhnasare re hari.
Arrey Siayan sute adhi rat devar bhinasare re Hari
( ohh Bela flower blloms in the night and Chameli blloms in the morning. Oh hari, my
husband sleeps with me in mid night and devar sleeps with me in morning).
Everybody was teasing Bhabhi but she along with Sudha caught Neeta sister of
Chameli Bhabhi and she was made subject of a really bawdy galli. After some time I
pretended that I am feeling sleepy and would like to go back. Champa Bhabhi said it
will be total dark and it will be difficult for you to go alone. Bhabhi asked Sudha,
‘'hey can you escort him to house."
And after some persuasion she agreed.
Outside it was pitch dark and silence was being punctured by sound of frogs and
cricket. Clouds were hovering and there was a gentle breeze. Sudha offered me her
hand, which I grabbed too willingly. We were passing through some very narrow
lanes and after that we suddenly came out and had to go between fields. There was
some mud and I slipped. Sudha tried to save and she too fell. While holding her my
hands fell on her joban and I cupped them. Meanwhile drizzle has started and we
increased our pace. However by the time we reached home we were totally drenched.
Rain was going to come in full frenzy. Wind was also blowing hard and trees were
dancing in full fury. When we entered the house , she bolted it from inside, I could see
her wet beauty in full glory. Sari had become almost transparent and part of body and
so was her blouse which was not having any bra under it.. Not only her joban but also
even her tits were clearly visible and my Lund did not need any more provocation to
rise. Suddenly I sneezed and fully aware of my eyes glued to her boobs, she came
close with towel and told me;
‘ Hey chalo kapade utaro, thand lag jayegi.’ And before waiting for my reaction she
unbuttoned my shirt and pulled them of. Like a good kid I raised my hand and she
pulled my vest too. She started drying me with towel but I could see her glances going
time and again to tent pole in my pants. Her boobs were almost rubbing against my
chest and suddenly she sneezed. Hey you too should change cloth and before she
could respond I had pulled her sari.
‘ Ye kya kar rahe ho’, she tried to protest but by that time I had hugged her and peeled
blouse also from her joban. She made a feeble attempt of hiding them with her hands
but I had forced her on cot and started drying them with towel. Now she too joined the
fun and pulled down my trousers and I relived her of her saya. I hugged her and
started kissing while my hands were cupping fondling caressing her joban. She was
meekly resisting but response of her lips to my kisses and her erect tits were big give
away. Soon my lips came down to her nipple and I started sucking them hard. Her
other nipple was being crushed between my fingers. She was moaning and her hands
pressed my head further on her boobs. She pulled my brief and my 7’ long thick Lund
came out. She grabbed it in her hands and pressed. What she felt she could not believe
and she got up to look at it.
‘Vow kitna..kahan chupa kar rakha tha’. I too got up and pulled down her panty and
this time there was no resistance. I asked her to lie down and tried to come over her as
I had seen in pictures. She chided me;
‘ Buddhu kuch nahi jante abhi tak... vastav main... kabhi kiya nahin hai’.
I admitted and said yes at least in this respect she is more experienced and she should
be my guru.
"OK chalo shikhati hun, Aab tumane guru man liya hai to..chalo pahle table par se
cream utahao aur ismae aur mujhe lagao."
I realized my mistake and picked up my face cream and covered my hungry mean
Lund with it and put some on my fingers and put it on her choot. She spread her choot
and guided me that how should I spread cream inside. Then she put her slender legs
over my shoulder. I was trying to push inside but I was just missing it. She winked at
me saying Buddhu, balama anari, chalo and using her hands she adjusted. Once I
could feel I too parted it using my fingers and pushed with full force. In one shove my
supara was in. and now my Lund has taken to her choot as a fish takes to water. I
cannot describe the joy as first time a choot has surrounded my Lund and mera Lund
ragad ragad kar andar ja raha tha. I started, kissing her, rubbing her choonchi and she
was moaning han han oh oh…I held her slender waist and now with full vigour made
another thrust. And this time almost 3/4th of my Lund must have been in. oh
nahin..uhh laga rah hai she was feeling pain. I stopped pushing and offered her,
‘Kyoun nikal lun’.
Even in pain she gave a week smile and chided me ,
‘ Nahin Buddhu, aise to tum ko kissi kunvari ko to chod hi nahi payoge arre ladki
kitna bhi chillaye chootar patke ek baa lund dal diya to bina poore chode to chodana
nahin chahiye"
And if to prove her point she scratched my back with her nails and bit my shoulder. I
became delirious with joy and I slowly brought out my Lund and shoved with
renewed force. Aab Sudha bhi chootar utha utha kar mare har dhakke ka javab de rahi
de thi. Bahar toofan bahoot tej ho gaya tha aur tej pani ki avaj gunj rahi thi aur andar
usi teji se hamari chudai chal rahi thi aur hamari moaning ki avaj gunj rahi thi.Ohh
haan bahhot maja aa raha hai Mujhe nahi mallom tha ki itta han issi tarah se please
poora kas ke chodo… Sudha was crying. Sometimes she will cross her legs over my
back and push it suggesting I should shove Lund in her choot kabhi vah mare sar ko
pakad khub kas ke munjhe choom leti. Main bhi uskli chonchiya jam kar masal raha
tha aur jab poora lund andar ghus jata to main uske base se uske clit achi tarah ragata.
We had become one and after long time I felt like cumming. I told her and she said ,
han raja han aa jao please fill me dal do poora apana mare andar. And soon I came or
should I say I exploded. Her milky thighs were under me and her slender legs were
wrapped over me.
Outside thunderstorm has come to a halt and only rain was continuing. Inside too
after that climactic orgasm we were lying in each others arms. I said,
" Guru ji apne training baoot achi di" and kissed her face. She too kissed me back
and said,
"Gurudakshina deni padegi," and I said sure and hugged her slowly caressing her
hard joban. I asked hey you are married tab tumhe dard kyon ..she cut me short and
squeezing my lund said,
" kyonki mare mard ka admi ka hai aur tumhara gadhe ka hai"
. She told me that her hubby is not that much well endowed and moreover after 7-8
days of marriage he left for his job. And shurro mai t to vah do baar karta tha par baad
main ek bar and he will not stay for long time. I kissed her and said ,
"ok main hun na".
She smiled and hugged me and said,
"aur kya Maine socha ki Paro ki tarah Devdas ko alag kar ke koi maja nahi islaiye
tumko bhi khush kar dun aur."
yes, I hugged her hard and by this time mera Lund phir se poori tarah khada ho gaya
tha aur Sudha ke nipples bhi ekdam hard ho gaye the. I started sucking them slowly.
Sudha suddenly sat back and asked
‘hey tumane kaha tha na ki Gurudakshina doge’ I admitted,
‘Han, yes kaha tha.’
‘to phir tum Mujhe gabhin kar do.’
‘Par Sahdi ke baad tum..’ it was time for me to feel surprised. She laughed and chided
me again,
“arre Buddhu, sahdi ke baad koi ek baar ki chudai ke bad gabhin ho jaye ye koi jarro
thode hi hai han koi tumhare jaisa chudakkar ho to baat doosare hai. Asal main un
dino mare safe period bhi chal raha tha aur kai baar to vah almost bahar hi jhad jate
the. To isliye vais ebhi koi chance nahi tha aur phir yanha lautne ke baad mare
periods hue to agar main yahan se gabhi ho ke gayi bhi to vahna kissi ko kya pata
chalega . Mujhe tumhara..chahiye."
and she hugged me hard. Who was I to refuse? This time there was no hurry.
I started kissing her slowly from her lips to her tits and after some time I came down
to her choot. My tongue was teasing her labia and then slowly it went in. She was
moaning. I bend her legs and now my tongue was going up and down and son I
located her clit. My lips captured it and started kissing and sucking. Oh oh now she
was in frenzy. Whole my lips and tongue were assaulting her choot mare dono hatho
ne jam kar uski choonchi ragadi shuri kar di. She was wriggling her chootar pushing it
up. After some time, I left her and took cream and again applied it on my Lund and
her choot. She eagerly put her legs on my shoulders but now I was just rubbing my
Lund over her choot.
‘ Hey tum to ek path main guru ke bhi guru ho gaye’. She beamed. "
"Lekin aab dalo meri bur ko bas ab raja nahi ja raha meri bur main aag lagi hai. "
“aare gurvaini jo aisi mili hai par ghabado nahi abhi savan ki jahdi barasti hai’and I
parted her choot and slowly pushed my lund. After shoving it slowly but fully jab
mera lund ekdam choot ke andar chala gaya to Maine uski gori gori tango ko almost
double kar ke uske face tak kar diya aur sari takiya uske chootaron ke niche laga di.
Main apni Mastram aur kamsutra ki padhai aur bhabhi ki sikhai baton ka poora
istemall kar raha tha. Sudha ne bhi apani tange kainchi ki tarah mare pith par chipaka
li and she was adding pressure to my push . Now my every stroke was going to almost
her womb. Some times I will press her hands even pressing her bangles and fuck her.
Kabhi main uski choonchiyon ko ragadte maslate chodata. mare har dahkke ke sath
uski payal aur bichuve baj rahe the. And outside now rain was falling in a continuous
drizzle. I could listen to music of raindrops falling on roof and then rain water
coming down outside. Bich bich main badal garjene ki avaj aur unke sath Sudha ke
payal aur bichue ki music savan bahar bhi baras raha tha aur andar bhi. Some times I
will feel that tempo and frenzy of our chudai is in sync with rain. And it kept on and
on. Sudha bhi poori tarah mast thi vah khud apni choonchi meri chati par ragati mare
hontho ko apne lips ke bich main lekar kas ke suck karti but what was goading me
most was her unabashed words,
: "han chodo ayr kas ke chodo aaj ..uff fad do meri bur ..bahoot maja aa raha sahdi
ke baad ekabar bhi aisa maja meri bur ko nahin mila ." and saying that vah apna
chootar utha kar kas ke dhakka lagati.
I almost came on the verge of cumming but I stooped and only after 3-4 times after a
long frenzied chudai I came but this time before I came maine apna Lund nikal kar ek
dahkke mein poori takat ke sath use doohar kar ke is tarah dala ki vah sidhe uske
womb par laga. And when I came I could realize that every drop is going directly into
her womb. Uske chootar poori tarah se uthe hue the aur mera Lund poori tarh se andar
tha. I kept on coming and oozing, like clouds are pouring rain and thirsty perched
fields are taking it, absorbing it , like some body’s prayer has been fulfilled aur vah
apni anjali main ek ek boond blessings ka le rahi thi. And as wrinkled face of earth
becomes joyous and green after rain, I could see the joy in Sudha’s eyes as her womb
was receiving drop-by-drop semen from me. Even after filling her I did not withdraw.
And Sudha then squeezed her choot to take last precious drops and my Lund fulfilled
her wish. After sometime I slowly withdrew .We did not speak a single word, as
breaking that blissful silence would have been a crime. Outside rain had stopped and
only few drops were falling from leaves of trees. We just hugged each other and I did
not know how and when I slept.
When I woke up next morning, dhoop kafi upar chadh ayi thi. I could listen to chat
of Champa Bhabhi and my Bhabhi outside but I kept my eyes closed. Champa bhabhi
was saying,
‘ Hey jo tum rasmalai layi ho na chikani ekdam use main jarror khaungi’
‘ Ekdam Bhabhi tumhare liye hi to layi hun”
‘ abhi baccha hai ya..kitna.’ I could not listen further as her sound was reduced to
whisper and but what Bhabhi answered made Champa Bhabhi feel disbelief. Bhabhi
further said ,
‘ aur kya mainne ekdam apni ankho se dekha hai aur .again Bhabhi;s voice turned
into whisper. Vasie bhi aab to aaj aap khud hi dekh lijiyega chahe to pakad kar naap
lijiyega par main kah sak tai hun ki Bhabhi apki is saheli ne ab tak bahhot lile honge
par utna bada koi bhi nahi hoga.’
‘ Acccha to meri Banno tumse abatak kaise bach gaaya’
‘ Bhabhi aapake liye ..” Bhabhi said laughingly. Champa bhabhi added,
‘aur tumhari nannd Guddo ke liye’.
Listening to this conversation I got full erection knowing fully well who is being
talked about. I could listen to the sound of Bhabhi’s anklet but I kept my eyes closed.
She lifted my quilt and laughing, looking at my erection said,
‘Accha to subah subah, kya Lala meri Nannd Guddo ka sapna dekh rahe the jo itana
kas ke khada ha,i kitni baar sapne main choda us chinar ko, jo sapne main bhi mare
devar ka picha nahi chodati.’
“ nahin Bhabhi apka aur Champa bhabhi ka sapna dekh raha tha.’. I could feel that
there is something wrong as Bhabhi was suppressing her laughter. But Champa
Bhabhi burst giggling looking at me.’
“ Lala jara sishe main dekho’.
And when I looked at my face in mirror full make up has been done. A big bindi had
been applied at my forehead and when I looked down mahavar too had been put on
my feet.
‘ menhadi mahavar aur bindi to hoyi gayi aab khali bra pahinane ki kasar baki hai’
Champa Bhabhi was teasing me. I was trying to wash mahavar but it will not go and
when I looked at design I could see Su and I realized who has done it. Champa
Bhabhi said, Aare chaliye sasural main to yeh sab hota hi hai pahle nashta kariye.
And I went for breakfast. I took breakfast in kitchen only. I was doing some light talk
with Champa Bhabhi meanwhile nauun Basanti (wife of barber but who normally
acts as a house maid and is not only involved in most of the rituals but is treated more
a part of family ) came. She had brought corn (bhutta) from fields. They were quiet
big. Showing one to me and caressing meaningfully, said,
‘ Lala, dekho hamare yahan ke bhutte kitte bade hote hain.’
‘ Arre Bhabhi aap roj khati hain aap ko mallom hoga. Bhabhi apne apane maike main
khaye honge yahan kahye honge aur try kar ke dekhiye to mukabala kar payengi." I
jested in the same vain.
Meanwhile Basanti had put bhutta on fire and was preparing them. When she was
bending I could see her boobs in her tight red choli. Champa Bhabhi told her ,
‘ Hey Basanti Lala ko do dena’
‘Nahin Bhabhi nahin main sirf ek loonga’ I resisted.
‘ arre nahin ek to upar vale munh ke liye aur doosara piche vale ke liye’ Champa
bhabhi had come in her original colour.
‘ Arre Lala isame sharmane ki koi bat nahin, tumhe phalli bar hi mujhe dekh kar lag
gaya tha ki tumhe bachpan se hi yeh adaat hai,’ Basanti who had caught me in the act
of gazing at her 36 d size joban too was giving company to Champa Bhabhi.
Meanwhile I could listen to sweet sound of some known anklet and footsteps. Yes it
was Sudha. My back was towards her. Looking at her Champa Bhabhi jested,
‘ Arre Nannd rani sahi time par ayi ho Bhutta khao is musam amin bahoot maje date
hain.’
“Han Bhabhi lekin abhi aap kahiye main phursat main aungi to khuangi’. She
answered laughing in the same vain. She was looking for Neera Bhabhi. As I turned
my face towards her she beamed and winked at me . After meeting her she came out
and sat in the kitchen. I offered her Bhutta that I was eating and she took that and ate
from the place where my teeth were biting. She looked down at my mahavar coloured
feet and started giggling.
‘Arre Bhabhi bas ab aap inko choori payal aur bichue pahana dijiye, poori suhagan
ho jayengi.’She teased.
“ thhek kahti ho mela main inko lenhga choonari phan ke solah shringar kara ke le
challenge to ekdam ..’ Champa Bhabhi was in full mood, but Sudha interjected,
‘ Arre sare ladke divane ho jayenge. . Champa bhabhi was unstoppable as she
continued,
‘ Lekin jab jhuka ke lenga uthe ke lagane lagegnge..’ and now it was time of Basanti
to attack,
‘Arre koi baat nahin thoda upar adjust kar lenge gol ched ka hi maja le lange’.
I was feeling bashful but all three of them burst into laughter.
Sudha said that she had come to inform that toady she will not be able to come in
nighttime singing as some persons from her sasural were coming with teej. My face
was covered with gloom. Getting up she said , Bhabhi amma ne inhe sham ko 4 baje
chai pine ke liye bulaya hai bhej dijiyega’ She left and I also came along with her.
While leaving her at door I said, aaj rat ko to,..she smiled and pinching my check
said,
‘ Bade besabre ho sham ko milenge na’ and I hugged her and squeezed her joban.
‘Chodo koi dekh laga, she got herself released and looking in both the directions she
took a fleeting kiss on my lips and left hurriedly as a deer. I kept on watching her
erotically swinging chootar.
Everybody was busy with preparation for Teej. Atmosphere was full of fun, frolic
and songs.
to be continued

Old 1st June 2005
Custom title
Visit my website
  Storyteller: XP's Ultimate Erotic Story Contest      
mulga has celebrities hunting for his/her autographmulga has celebrities hunting for his/her autographmulga has celebrities hunting for his/her autographmulga has celebrities hunting for his/her autographmulga has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
UL: 5.76 gb DL: 5.40 gb Ratio: 1.07
too long story saved for rainy day

Old 1st June 2005
AAP KA BHAI

chakde is one with the universechakde is one with the universechakde is one with the universechakde is one with the universechakde is one with the universechakde is one with the universechakde is one with the universechakde is one with the universechakde is one with the universe
UL: 10.53 mb DL: 66.67 mb Ratio: 0.16
nice story

Old 1st June 2005
Custom title

tharkidada has hacked the reps databasetharkidada has hacked the reps databasetharkidada has hacked the reps databasetharkidada has hacked the reps databasetharkidada has hacked the reps databasetharkidada has hacked the reps databasetharkidada has hacked the reps databasetharkidada has hacked the reps databasetharkidada has hacked the reps database
UL: 68.26 gb DL: 87.61 gb Ratio: 0.78
repping u for the story

Old 1st June 2005

Champa Bhabhi was not leaving any attempt of teasing me and sometimes
she will jostle me, pinch me in ass and put her fingers in crack of my ass . Basanti too
sang choicest gallis to me during meals. In the evening I went to Sudha’s house,
which is located on the outermost part of village. There to my dismay I found that
Chameli Bhabhi and her young teen sister Neeta was also there. But Neeta was
looking very alluring and in her tight frock her young jobans could be clearly seen
inviting and it was much above her knees. Sudha’s mother welcomed me and we
spend some time chatting. And of course Chameli Bhabhi being almost an image of
Champa Bhabhi did not leave a chance to go for bawdiest jokes. However, I could
discern that whenever we are alone Neeta is giving me some glances. Clouds were
gathering and I sought permission from her mother. She said ; ok but isko bhi tum
apna ghar hi smajho aur han aab dobara Mujhe bulana na pade jab chahe tab aao.’ I
accepted her offer gleefully and sought permission to leave. Sudha too told her
mother that she is going to meet her saheli Roopa who too has come from sasural, for
Teej only toady. Her mom said yes but warned her to come back before it is too dark
as people from her sasural are coming. She said yes and came.
She was looking eroticism personified. Piche uski chootar tak latakti hui choti aur
erotically swing karte hue mast chootar, anchal se bahar nikalte , low cut tight red
blouse se bahar chalkte mast joban aur sab se badh kar inviting lips aur rasbahri ankhe
aur uapar se shokh adayen. I was hard. We were holding and squeezing each other’s
hand and she was guiding me. Clouds have further darkened and sonorous songs of
kajari and sounds of peacocks broke silence around us. I complained, hey we will not
be able to meet in the night and now you are going to meet your saheli. She pinched
my checks and said,
‘ Arre mare Buddhu Balaam tumhi to ho meri saheli’ and I too hugged her seeing that
we were passing through a thick mango grove. As we came out drizzle started and it
was growing. Sudha guided me to a ruin like structure, which turned out to be a barn.
She led me further and there was a big room. When we entered she bolted the room
from inside. It was meant to keep haystacks and there was no chance of anybody
coming this side. Sudha opened a window and started peeping outside .As it was time
for sunset, there were many hues in the clouds and their reflection in the pond, located
next to barn was just enchanting. I hugged her from behind and soon my hands had
removed her anchal and unashamedly they were doing ragadi – maslai of her
choonchi. My erect Lund was piercing her sexy chootar. She pointed to me a pair of
peacocks dancing and raindrops were falling over them. Some raindrops were coming
over Sudha’s face too which she playfully sprinkled on my face. I kissed her soft
sensuous lips. Suddenly I saw a rainbow in full flamboyance. I squeezed her choonchi
hard and said, biting her lips, hey look at rainbow you can wish anything and it will
be granted. OK and she hugged me and we both wished. I was trying to open her sari
but she said in a naughty mood ok your wish will be granted but please don’t open my
sari just lift it. I had already opened all buttons of her blouse and she was not wearing
any bra so her mast joban was open.
She led me to a bale of hay and she lied down. Both of us were very hot. She pulled
string of my pajama and my Lund too came out.
She was lying on a high stack and her sari and saya was upturned up to her slender
waist and her milky thighs and sexy juicy choot was fully exposed. I started caressing
and crushing her choonchi. Soon one of my hands left her tits and came down to rub
her already wet choot. However, liberty for her tits was short lived as my lips
captured it and started sucking biting chewing it hard. Outside rain has increased and
so was our passion. Sudha too was hugging me hard and then without waiting I came
between her legs and she spread it. I parted her choot and pushed my hungry Lund
hard. In this pose I could see ki kasie uski bhukhi choot mera Lund gadap kar rahi hai.
Slowly, sliding, relentlessly pushing I inserted my thick hard Lund. Oh oh she was
moaning slowly. Mera ek hath uski choonchi ko pyar se masal raha tha aur dossara
uski clit ko . I just touched her throbbing clit and she responded. Now my thumb was
pressing it hard and I started rotating it. I could see joy on her face aur usane kas ke
chootar utha utha ke dhakke bhi lagane shuru kar diye . han han …bas aise hi…
tumhare Lund main kya jadu hai ..oh ..and now it was difficult for me to hold back.
Maine uske dono chootar pakad ke khade khade kas ke dhakke lagane shuru kar diye.
Mera Lund poora Bahar aata aur phir ek dhakke main nadar chala jata. Looking at it
rain also increased lashing on outer walls of barn and sprinkles were wetting us. aaj
pahli baar Savan ka maja aa raha hai, Sudha was moaning. I pinched her steel hard
erect tits and throbbing clit and she came. There was a lightening outside and I
increased my pressure and tempo of frenzied fucking. And jab main jahadne ke karib
aaya to maine Phir apna Ludn uska chootar pori tarah utha is tarah se dala ki it was
right at the womb. She knew and squeezed her choot and I started flooding. It was like
a cloud burst but as river drains all the rainwater, choot was absorbing every drop of
my semen. I cleaned her choot with my hanky after slowly withdrawing my Lund.
After some time she also got up. She very stealthily opened the bolt and looked
around from partially opened door. After ensuring that there was nobody around she
gave me signal and we came out.
‘ Hey, Sudha didi aap yhan kya kar rahi , aura aap ke sath… aap log yahan,"
It was Neeta and it was sure that she might have followed us and we were caught.
Sudha made a story about being caught in the rain and taking resort in the barn, but
she was not to be rebuffed,
‘"par aap logo ne darvaja kyon band kar rakha tha. Nahin aap saaf saaf batiye andar
kya ho raha tha".
Sudha realized that we are in a sticky situation and to avoid further complications she
stepped back into barn and Neeta and I followed her. I tried to persuade Neeta to see
reason but when I looked back I could see Sudha had bolted the door. I held Neeta
whose tight frock has also got wet and now her young boobs were very prominently
visible. Caressing her hair I cajoled and she was becoming soft. Sudha looked towards
me and making a circle and pushing her finger inside she indicated that I must fuck
her. I refused; shaking my head but Sudha nodding her head indicated that there is no
other way. Now caressing her hair my hands had slipped to her cheeks. I told in soft
tone,
‘Neeta tum janna chati thi na ki ham kya kar rahe the.’
‘han’
she said softly. I held her head and kissed her soft gore gore teen gaal and then I
kissing on her lips I said,
" main use aise choom raha tha".
OK, she said weekly,
aur kya kar rahe the. Now I pressed her boobs but Sudha went ahead and snapped
open her hooks. I pushed hands inside and started playing with her young joban ,
aur main aise pyar se isaki choonchi daba raha tha.
Aur,
she was shaking now.
Now Sudha had joined the game she tried to lift her frock but Neeta held it with her
both hands and refused. I got and idea. I opened blouse of Sudha and her
sculpturosque choonchi came out. I rolled her tits and soon they become hard. I could
see how Neeta was looking. I kissed her and said, see,
" kitna maja ata hai chochi kholkar dabvanae main."
Sudha used her both hands to lift her frock. She resisted weekly,
"nahin Didi nahin".
Sudha laughed and said,
"didi bolati ho aur didi ki baat nahin manti" and removed her frock. My hands let her
bra join her frock and her young teen growing milky white joban came out. They
were so charming, slightly smaller than a tennis ball, soft and her young pink nipples
were gaining prominence. Looking at them I just recalled that how Bhabhi used to
describe young jobans of Guddo while teasing me, they were just like that. And I
found that suddenly my lund has become rock hard and I am caressing fondling her
young teen choonchi while my mind was still being haunted by Guddo’s joban. My
hands were very softly cupping them brushing and then started pressing slightly hard.
My tongue, which started licking from base, was now flicking her young nipple and
soon they were becoming hard. I freed her one joban and my hand went between her
thighs pressing her young mound over her panty but her choonchi was reclaimed by
hands of Sudha who began pressing and fondling them. I discovered wetness of her
young cunt over her panty. Sudha peeled of her panty. She grabbed her choot and
said,
‘ aur vah meri choot sahala rahe the.’
‘ Oh didi bahoot acha lag raha hai,’ It was a cue for me and I pressed tip of my
middle finger inside her choot. I was spinning it and soon wetness increased. I came
down between her thighs and now my lips replaced my fingers. I kissed on her young
virgin choot and started licking slowly. I could guess the way she was moving her
chootar that she has become hot. I lifted my head to look at her and found now Sudha
had grabbed her both choonchi and was squeezing them hard. She bent towards me
and whispered conspiratorially
‘isko chod do that is the only way to save me. If you care for me , please aaj iski le
lo vrana ye har jagah jake gayegi.’
Her cunt was already wet, I further lubricated it and after parting portals her young
teen choot I pressed my Lund. Immediately her tight virgin choot grabbed and
squeezed my supara. Feel of her choot on my Lund made me shiver with joy and I felt
that tight virgin choot of Guddo will hug my Lund like this only rubbing crushing
with pleasant sensation. Moaning of Neeta broke my reverie and I slide my Lund
slowly further inside. After some time resistance increased and I saw that her body is
getting cramps of pain and she was biting her lips. I asked hey may I stop and pull out
if it is paining. She just nodded her head. I stopped pushing but did not pull out. I
started caressing her young boobs and clit. Sudha looked at me questioningly and I
indicated that it is hard to push further without tearing her and she may scream. Sudha
bend and told me in ears. Phad to tum ek dhakka kas ke lagao. For me just forget
about her and her pain. And I slowly withdrew my lund and held her slender waist.
Sudha was kissing her cheeks softly and she winked at me. After further spreading her
thighs and holding her young chootar I shoved with full force and tore apart her
hymen. Sudha had grabbed her young lips between her lips kissing her hard and
stifling any cry. I did not stop and kept on pushing relentlessly. After shoving it for
some time I started caressing her choonchi kissing her and flicking her clit . When we
both realized that pain has subsided Sudha left her lips and persuaded her that every
girl has to bear this pain once and now it will be only joy. Her eyes were full of tear
but face was shining with joy. I slowly increased tempo. Outside, a thunderstorm has
broken and there was heavy thunder and lighting. Main khub jam kar chod raha tha.
However , Sudha caught that I am not pushing full Lund in her choot. She told , hey
poora dal kar chodo adhae main kya maja ayega. I knew what she meant.Holding her
booth choonchi I pulled out and shoved Lund in one thrust. After a few thursts my
entire lund was devoured. This time she did cry but with thunder and lighting there
was no chance of her being heard. Sudha was caressing her cit and soon Neeta was
raising her chootar, gyrating it and moaning, responding to every dhakka of my Lund,
she must have cum 2-3 times before my Lund exploded in her choot. When I brought it out
some spurts of my cream came on her fair tummy too. Sudha took her panty and
cleaned her blood and cum soaked panty and kept it as trophy. When Neeta got up she
was worried to look at a few drops of blood around her choot. Sudha teased her,
‘Aare phat gayi hai to khun to nikalaga hi,’. Neeta started looking enquiringly for her
panty. Sudha showed it to her but said, main isse rak rahi hun aaj ki yadgar ki tarah.
Neeta realized that now tables have turned and Sudha has something solid about her. I
asked her ‘ Neeta now you will not tell anybody about us’ and she admitted that she
was feeling hot for me from the day when we were on jhoola as she has seen me
playing with boobs of Sudha. I laughed and said now both of you are friend and Neeta
admitted yes. I told Neeta, Sudha has kissed your cunt to aab agar tum saheli ho to
tum bhi uski choot choos kar choom kar dikaho. And before Neeta could think Sudha
pressed her choot, which still has drops of cum on her lips. I told them that rain has
stopped and we must move out before it begins again.
We all left together and from midway they took the bend for their home. In savan
bahdon rain never ceases and before I landed up at home another burst has soaked me.
When I went inside it was nauun, Basanti. She was lifting something from the top
shelf and with stretch peaks of her joban was looking alluring. She caught me looking
at her choonchi and without trying to hide asked,
"Lala kya nihar rahe ho".
I enquired about Rina Bhabhi. She taunted,
’ "Arre meri nannd chinar, vah kahin chootar utha utha ke apne yaaron ke sath
jhoola jhool rahi hongi. Aur Champa bhabhi bhi nahi hain. Han kuch mangna hai to
main bhi de sakti hun.’
When she came towards me she realized that I am drenched. She took a gamacha (a
thin towel) and offered it to me. When I said will go in room she refused and made
me remove all clothes there including my brief. She came up with a hot cup of tea. As
I held cup of tea she pulled my gaamcha and I had to struggle hard to save me from
being stripped completely. Meanwhile I could listen to some giggling and laughter. It
was Champa Bhabhi and Roopa, Sudha’s saheli who was a constant companion of
Sudha in singing gallis and doing all bawdy jokes during Bhaiya ‘s marriage. She was
looking bewitching in a tight low cut blouse hugging her heavy jobans. Her choli
started only from base of her joban so her tummy too was seen. Champa Bhabhi
asked,
hey Basanti, Lala ke sath kya kar rahi thi.
Roopa started giggling looking at me in almost undressed condition. Champa bhabhi
asked me,
" hey lala isko pahchante ho." And I said, Han Bhabhi but rushed inside.
After changing I came out meanwhile Rina Bhabhi also has joined. They were
getting ready to go out for singing kajari. Roopa asked me to come with them but I
said no I am feeling tired. Basanti teased me,
"Chalo lala munjhse tel lagva kar malish karvalo."
Bhabhi said,
" Basanti, beech vale pair main jarror lagana"
. Champa Bhabhi too teased me and said ki ,han mallom hain aaj Sudha nahin aa rahi
isliye.. But I said I no just feel like sleeping. After some time all of them went out and
I slept.
to be continued

Old 1st June 2005

Rain has stopped when I went to sleep but drizzle has again started so I closed the
window and put a sheet over me. There was a knock on the door and when I opened it
was Champa Bhabhi. She was partially soaked and it has made her pink blouse stuck
with her bra and most of her joban was clearly seen. She told me that she was feeling,
some pain in her shoulders and chest, therefore she came back. I suggested that she
must take of her sari, which has become wet and was clinging with her body. She
pulled it of. I made her lie on mat and started caressing her aching shoulders. I told'
"Bhabhi abhi main dikhata hun ki mare ungaliyon main kya jaddo hai".
And she smiled saying that she is feeling better. Soon my fingers were moving inside
her choli but Champa bhabhi went ahead and removed it and now she was only in bra
and saya. Bra ke andar se unkae 38 d ubhare joban itane mast lag rahe the ki mera
Lund ekdam khada ho gaya and now I almost pushed my hand and started squeezing
her joban. She smiled and said,
"Chalo Lala tum bhi kya yaad karoge'
and snapped her hooks of. Her pair of milky doves came out almost hypnotizing me.
They were so big but so hard as if a mountain has emerged. I grabbed and started
squeezing them. My other hand went to string of her saya and said,
"Bhabhi aab niche vali ka bhi darsahn karva do."
She did not resist but said,
"Lala darsahn kya main to swad bhi chakhvaungi par jara isko bhi to hava khilao"
and saying that she pulled string of my pajama too and we both got stripped. My
Lund was already erect and she grabbed it. Caressing it she squeezed and said,
“ Arre Lala hathiyar to tumhara bahoot mast hai par iska istemal bhi jante ho ki
nahin’. Sucking her big eraser size thick nipples I said,
"arre bhabhi ye aap ka kam hai."
“ Lala thhek hai bas meri baat mano to dekh aisi train kar dungi ki tumhare maiake
ka koi bhi maal jisane isaka ek baar bhi swad chakh liya , is ka divan ho jayegi.
Accha aao dekhen kitna aata hain phir training deti hun",
and she got up and took a Bootle of oil and poured it in her hand. She put some on
tip of my supara and massaged rest on my cock. Touch of her Menahdi coloured sexy
hands made my Lund stone hard. She pulled the skin and opened my supara. Thick
bulbous pink cock head came out. She teased it with her fingers and put some more
oil there. And after that she lied down on bed and spread her sexy thighs, inviting me.
I came between her thighs and looked at her bur. It was slightly darker and outer lips
were protruding. As bhabhi is very fair her jhants were also almost brown and it
appeared that they had been trimmed. I spread it but Bhabhi giggled,
‘ yahi to pahchan hai naye aur poorane ki, aare Choot se dosti karo lund se mulakat
karaao ki sidhe’ .
I realized and started rubbing it. She told me how to tease a woman with an erect
Lund and how to make her mad and how to make her beg for Lund before starting
chudai. I followed her instructions and after some foreplay pushed it inside. We
started chudai in slow rhythm but soon it was Champa Bhabhi who was calling shots.
She will push her chootar use, her tick thighs and slender legs as scissor over my back
and push me. But what was making me mad was her command over her inner muscles
of choot. She was squeezing it very tight and I knew that even without any thrusts she
could make a man come. Soon it became frenzied chudai. Hava se khiadaki khul gayi
thi and drizzle was coming inside making us wet. But we were oblivious to it rather it
was adding to joy. Bhabhi niche se chootar utha utha kar dahake llaga rahi thi aur
upar se main lund ko almost Bahar tak nikal kar poori jor se chudai kar raha tha. Mare
dono hath unki choonchiya aate ki tarah gunth rahe the. I was biting crushing her big
hard joban and she too was scratching. After long time of chudai we came.
We were lying for some time then Bhabhi went out in nude swinging her mast
chootar and choonchi and came back with a plate of Laddos and a glass of milk. She
made me eat a laddo and after a lot of persuasion revealed that it has some herbal
potion, which makes even a week Lund go erect even after nightlong chudai. And it
does increase duration of chudai. I pulled Bhabhi over my already erect Lund and said
Bhabhi are not there any such things for girlz.
‘Hai, there are laddos which a even a very puritan virgin eats, she will in no time be
so hot ki Vah kaissi se bhi kitani baar bhi chudane ke liye taiya ho jayegi. Aur jab tum
lautaoge na to main tumhari Bhabhi ko ek packet dde dungi unki us chinar nannd
Guddo ke liye.’
May be it was name if Guddo or my imagination that how she will behave after
partaking one such laddo, my lund become steel hard and was trying to push in he
gaand of bhabhi. She laughed and said, no this time You will only follow. She made
me lie down and came between my thighs and started kissing, sucking my Lund. She
will lick around supara and then suddenly in one gulp take it in mouth. Her heenatinted
hands will play with my balls and she will even tease my asshole and try to
push finger there. She then in sudden move gulped my half Lund and started sucking
it hard. I was feeling so much joy looking at her gora gora face aur latkati hui bhari
bhari choonchi, but I was made to lie still. When I felt I am on the verge of cumming
she brought my Lund out and told me that she now want my tongue to suck and lick
her choot. I said ok Bhabhi but she again forced me to remain lying. She said I will do
all the work this time. She came over me and her choot was just over me . When I
tried to lick her she will lift it further. I was made to bring out my tongue and lick her
choot. After sometime teasing, she came over me and put her bur over my lips and
started doing ragadai.
‘ Chato Lala kas ke chato meri bur sikha loge to Guddo ki bhi aise hi chatana.apne
dono lips ke bich lekar chooso,
and she will push her outer labia between my lips and made me suck her. She was
using full force and was rubbing abrasively her bur clit over my lips. She will raise
her big chootar briefly and again put it over my mouth and once it was not her choot
but her chootar or rather her gaand, which came over my lips and I kissed there too.
That pleased her and she went up and came over my lund. Mera Lund buri tarah
khada tha. I was pleading bhabhi give me your choot and laughing she pushed her
choot over my Lund but as it touched my lund she will withdrew. I will raise my hips
to get it but it was in vain. She was holding my hands. Similaraly uski choonchi bhi
tease kar rahi thi. She was caressing my face with her choonchi but not let me suck
her tits. After some teasing when I was becoming desperate in one swoop she came
over and took my almost entire Lund in her bur. And after that it was a frenzied
chudai. She remained on top but I too was pushing my hips pulling her over my Lund
and enjoying chudai. It was looking that I will never come. Bhabhi was pulling
pinching my tits and suddenly when I raised my chootar she inserted a finger inside
my gaand and started rotating it. It was a new experience. I was on the verge of
coming and then second finger followed and both pressed at my some special point as
it led me to explode. It was beyond me. I kept on pushing my Lund, my chootar and
was coming Champa Bhabhi too was squeezing her choot and soon she too came.
And it was only beginning of my training.
My stay in Bhabhi ‘s village was full of joy. It was Jhoola , kajari fun and frolics and
we went to savan ka mela also and there we went on a giant wheel. Roopa was on one
side and Sudha was another and I kept on squeezing their mast joban and not only
these two but many other sahelis of Sudha and Roopa. Sudha ki to maine roj chudai
ki. Aur ek rat to jab vah apme ghar mai akle thi on jhoola we did fucking and it was
out in open and we were getting soaked in drizzle. And Champa Bhabhi too gave me
training for 3 nights. When we were coming back in the bus and I was reminiscing
and looking at green fields out side. Bhabhi teased me , Lala koi bach paya tumase.
‘ Bhabhi aap” touching her gore gore gall I said, and now I am trained and
experienced toa pki ek shart to poori ho gayi,
‘ Lala , doosari shart to baki hai Guddo ke sath par tumane promise kiya hai laute hi
uske sath..’
After we were back humdrum of daily routine started, but sweet memories lingered.
One day again when sky has started pouring joys of Savan and I was glancing through
a picture album with pictures of fucking. On one page a girl was on all fours and a
stud was shoving his huge Lund in her choot. She was sucking another Lund. Iwa snot
only erect but tip of my supra was peeping from short I was wearing. Bhabhi dressed
in a dhani choonari and a sleeveless blouse came. She teased,
Hey kya gaon ki yaad aa rahi hai.
I admitted yes and then complained,
‘ Bhabhi 4 din ki chandani aur.phir..
‘Thhek hai main tumahre liye permanent intezam karti hun 12 mahine Savan hi hoga.
Guddo andar aa aa jao’ Bhabhi called naughtily.
And she came inside. She was in he school dress, a tight white blouse with belt
pushing out her joban and a skirt up to her knees. She was totally drenched. Rain has
made her white top almost transparent. Strips of her teen bra were visible. When I
looked at table ,magazine showing picture of fucking couple was visible. I was
nonplussed and I tried to hide the magazine but Bhabhi had put her hand and
prevented me from closing it. When I looked at Guddo she was looking at the picture
intently. When I looked again at her she was smiling and her young joban was just
pushing out, protruding. She said that she has come to college but as it was raining, it
was called a rainy day and as our house was closest she came her. I tried to adjust my
lund in short unsuccessfully. Bhabhi giggled and said, arre Lala is muasam main to ye
istemall karne ki cheez hai aur abhi to tum Guddo ko yaad kar arhe he the. Any way I
have to go out, tum iske kapde utaravakar achi tarh towel se sukha dena. I will be
back after 4 hours. When I went to close the door she said,
‘ Lala aaj mat miss karana aur han jo Champa Bahbhi ne laddo diya tha na vah
maine ek usko khila diya hai.’
OK Bhabhi, I said and tried to close the door apprehending that she will listen to her
tease. But Bhabhi again knocked and said,
‘ Lala , Vaseline ki shisi takiye ke niche hai.’
When I closed the door and turned back, she was there looking like a perched pond
waiting for a piece of passing cloud and I was sure that she must have listened every
word of Bhabhi.
And sky opened up.

if you like the story, pl reply for more posts from me.

Old 1st June 2005
Custom title

taxindia has disabled reputations
UL: 15.65 gb DL: 24.46 gb Ratio: 0.64
Quote:
Originally Posted by vglundvg
hi friends, i am new to this group and this is my first thread. if this story is still not published in your forum then you are going to like me. if you like the story then pl reply to post more-

Savan Ke Jhule Pade ..love in the time of monsoon
Rina Bhabhi is a very close friend of mine. But let me clear one thing form onset
this is story is not about how Bhabhi seduced me or I seduced Bhabhi or chudai
between us. Bhabhi was only a year older than me. She is tall, very fair and well
endowed. Although she is slender with a wasp like waist but her boobs and hips are
really gorgeous. Of course there were sexy jokes, double entendre dialogues between
us and a lot of pranks and they started right after marriage of my brother when I went
to Bhaiya’s sasural for Vidai of Bhabhi. I was not only made to face barrage of
choicest gallis but Bhabhi;s sisters especially a cousin of hers Sudha, played number
of pranks with me. Bhaiya is almost 7 years elder to me and I was the only other
person in house so we became very frank. However, our relationship took a quantum
change when one day Bhabhi caught me masturbating. I was reading a book of
Mastram, Bhang ki pakudi and my huge cock was on the verge of cumming. I tried
but could not stop coming in big spurts just in front of her. I was sure that now today I
will be admonished and Bhabhi will complain to my brother, whom I used to both
fear and respect. But when I slowly, with trepidation raised my eyes I saw that Bhabhi
is staring at my still almost erect Lund. Even in that state it must have been longer
than 6 inches and was almost filling my fist. Bhabhi looked at Mastarm’s book under
my book and spoke in mock anger as her eyes were smiling,
‘ Kyoun yahi sab padhte ho, aur ye kya ho raha tha, main tumhare Bhaiya se shikayat
karungi’
‘ Nahin Bhabhi nahin, please Bhaiya se nahin kahiye, please’. I was really scared.
‘ Hey Lala, ye kahan aur kiske liye chupa rakha tha, itna mast hathiyar. Aab lagta hai
tumhare liye koi permanent intezam karna padega.’ She has now come very close to
my Lund and was smiling looking with a leer towards my Lund.
‘ To kar dijiye Na, aap se acha intezam kaun ho sakta hai.’ Realizing that Bhabhi is in
normal playful spirit and chances of my complaint being lodged is remote I was also
becoming daring.
‘Acha Lala, chalo padh kar sunao kaun si kahani padh rahe the.’
I was trying to locate my short but Bhabhi had grabbed it and it was beyond my
reach. She was hugging it against her boobs. When I pleaded her for it she just
refused.
‘Chalo Lala pahle padh ke sunao, dekhen kya padh rahe the jo tumhari ye halat ho
gayi’
I started reading but she insisted that I must read loudly. I was feeling shy in using
‘those words’ but she goaded me and I began. Soon it has effect on me and my Lund
was again stirring and aroused to full size of 7 inches. She was mesmerized.
‘ Hey Hathiyar aisa hai to iske chalane ki training bhi to lo varana sirf hathiyar se
kaam thode hi chalta hai.’
She smiled and went down and she teased me for half an hour before returning my
short. When I pleaded with her she teased me,
‘ Acha to Lala tum ab ye kahoge ki maine tumhara dekh liya to main bhi..’
I interjected her and said, ‘aur kya’
‘ Maine to khud dekha hai tum bhi khud dekho to main mana nahin karungi,’ rolling
her eyes and taunting me she jested
From that day we became freer. She commanded me not to do masturbation and if I
would have to do it I must seek her prior permission. She even started financing me
for hiring of my Mastram books and both of us will read it together. She persuaded
me to join gym and do some bodybuilding. When in the night now when she will give
me milk, she will add a lot of cream in it and she will take extra precautions for my
body. Her jokes had become bawdier and if Bhabhi had to purchase bra, panty or any
such personal things either both of us will go or she will made me do the shopping.
But when I will tease her to do something for my erection, (which was quiet common
and which I loved to flaunt in front of her), she will put two conditions;
‘ Anari chudavaiya se bur ki kharabi, you have not done any fucking so you must get
some experience. Aur main kahati hun ki jo tumhari vo cousin hai na Gadhe ki gali
vali, Guddo tum use pata lo Gora rang hai Joban par ubhar aa raha hai tumase uski
patti bhi khub hai hardam tumse chipkai rahti hai to mauka laga kar ek din daba do
aur phir pata lo. Aur main kahti hun main help kar dungi to khat se pat jayegi aur
phir to 5-6 sall tak chodte rahana. Abhi kunvari kali hai.’
‘But she is hardly 15 and is studying in 9th’, I will object, ‘and apart from that..
‘ aare tabhi to kah rahi hun abhi ek baar tumhare hathiyar ka swad chkah legi to
permanent tumhari ho jayegi aur kuch dino meina jab bhanvaron ke chkkar lagne
lagegn to kya pata kaun us kunvari kali ka svad la le. Aur jahan tak pandrah ka saval
hai to vah to chaudah se hi chudvane layak ho gayi hai bas mauka dekh ke..”
She will continually tease me about Guddo and goad me to patao her and take her.
Whenever I will get erection she will say lagta hai Guddo ki yaad aa rahi hai. If I
will take more time in coming back from shopping she will chide me, kyon aaj apne
maal ke yahan chale gaye the. And as for as Guddo was concerned she being her
nannd had to face bawdiest jokes and tease.
Savan has started so did the drizzle, clouds and a strange change in season. When I
entered in Bhabhi; s room, she was crooning, Savan ki ayai hai Bahar jag main chayi
hai hariyali. I teased her,
‘ Hey Bhabhi, aaj bahoot chahak rahi hain lagata hai raat bhar khhob barasat hui
hai’
‘ Aur Kya’ She was trying a new blouse with back towards me.
‘ Hey Lala kal jo tum bra laye ho vo fit nahi ho rahi hai kahin Guddo ke naap ki to
nahi utha laye’, saying that she removed her blouse and tuned with back towards me.
‘ Bhabhi, apka ubhar bhi to savan ke sath badhta ja raha hai.’ And I adjusted her bra
strap. It was a push up bra and it was showing her great cleavage pushing up her 36d
joban.
Now she turned her face towards me and without wearing blouse asked me,
‘ hey tumase ek kaam karne ko kahun to karoge’.
‘ Ekdam Bhabhi, akhir Devar kis baat ka hun.’
Bhabhi told me that she wants me to accompany her to her village during savan as
there is some function but Bhaiya being busy will not be able to take her. She will be
staying there for almost a week. I was to stay with her and bring her back. Persuading
me she said,’
‘ Chalo na devar ji gaon main savan main bahoot maja aataa hi. Khub jhule padenge,
dhani chunari pahane gaon ki choriyan hongi sahdi ke baad pahli baar main teej
savan ki gaon main manuangi.’
‘Bhabhi, aap to gaon main apni sahleiyon ke sath ya ky pata shadi ke pahle ke yaron
ke sath jhule jhulengi par mera to savan sukha bitega.’ I complained. Meri bhi to
Barsih ka intezam karaiye, ye badal iite dinon se umad ghumad rahe hain,’ pointing
towards my erection I added.
‘ Theek hai Lala, tum bhi kya yaad karoge chalo is baar tumhari bhi barish karva
dungi . Akhir iitni Sali salhaj hongi par tum ek baar man jao to main tumhare bahiya
se baat karun’, giggling she accepted my demand.
But what turned things was her mention of Sudha her young cousin. I was enamoured
with her and so was she. As I mentioned earlier when I went for bringing back Bhabhi
after marriage of Bhaiya, she not only sang some very bawdy gallis but in front of
Bhabhi challenged me. She told Bhabhi, ‘ Didi ye iite sahrmile hain ki apke Devar
nahin nannd lagte hain. Mujhe lagta hi aap inko jara achi tarah se check vek kar
lijiyega.’ Bhabhi, teasing her responded, Aisa karon tumhi check kar lo kyon lala
taiyar ho.’ I kept mum and she further teased, Dekha na didi, main kahti thin na kahin
kuch gadbad hai.’ When I accosted her alone and asked her to check me. She was not
to be taken aback and asked acha to apna kya check karauge. I was aware ki her
marriage has been fixed. I teased her , aare tumhari to shadi bhi taya ho gayi but she
laughed and said, ‘aare Shadi ke baad to aur licence mil jata hai.’ A few months back
she has been married. Bhabhi further persuaded me, aare Shadi ke baad Sudha bhi
gaon aayi hai and she was saying about you ki main tumhe jarror le aun.
After 3 days we left for Bhabhi; s village. When village started, I could see true
joy of rains spread all over. In city too we enjoyed rain but a good amount of it was
vicarious (listening to old film monsoon songs, watching at TV some jhoola and even
that is getting rarer with surfeit of serials, and even rain dances depend on artificial
rain) but as we were peeping out skyline was covered with clouds of different shapes,
sizes and colours. I felt so joyous that I told Bhabhi about first shloaka of Varsha in
Ritu Sanhar by Kalidas in which he has described different shapes and colours of
clouds comparing with big leaved blue lotus and said that some cloud have tint and
shape of stan of pregnant ladies. Bhabhi giggled and said hey look at that piece of
cloud, it was ek chote se rui ke phahe jiasa , hava main ataka sa ( like a blob of cotton
hanging in air). Kyon lag raha hai na Guddo ke joban jaisa, arre is savan main to
uske pokhar main barast kara do kab tak sookhi rahegi bichari. I replied in the same
vain, aare Bhabhi abhi to jaisa aapne vada kiya tha pahle apke gaon ke sare taal
pokahra bhar dun phir lautakr ( let me fill up all the ponds and tanks of your village
first and then) . Bhabhi cut me and said , ‘ok iita to maan liya ki laut kar meri nannd
Guddo ke taal main dubaki lagaoge. I had no answer to that so I just laughed. I was
engrossed in the view. Green fields were passing by. Small crops of paddy like tiny
green flags had covered the fields and the whole panorama was looking enchanting. It
was only punctuated by women clad in green, dhani sari, bend and doing sowing,
singing sohni (song sung during sowing) in melodious tone. Village was approaching,
suddenly I saw a thick mango grove and a few peacocks dancing in full flamboyance.
This captivating scene charmed me. I pointed it out to Bhabhi saying, Dekhiye apke
Gaon ke more kaise natch rahe hain. She laughed and said, Maurniiyon ko rijhane ke
liye. I told Bhabhi, This peacock (of course with emphasis on cock) is also ready to
dance apke gaon ki maurniyon ke samne agar isase vo patti haun. Bhabhi laughed
and pinched my cheeks and said, Aare Lala, pat to vo jayengi tumhi sharma jate ho.
When we arrived at Bhabhi;s house it was Bhabhi of my bhabhi, Champa Bhabhi
who met us. If Bhabhi was well endowed, she was super well endowed kam se kam
38 dd ki mast choonchiya ekdam kade aur khub gatha gora badan bhare bahre
chootar , main to ekdam dekhta rah gaya. She asked Bhabhi,
‘ Kyon Pahun (my brother, in village husband of girls are often referred as pahun)
nahin aye kya. Maine to socha tah ki abki tum unko le kar ayi to main ushi ke sath
jhoola jhulungi.’ (Hey your hubby has not come. I thought you will bring him and I
will swing with him only).
‘ Nahin , Par apko dukhi hone ke jarrorat nahi unki jagah main jisko le kar ayi hun
abki unk sath jhoola jhool lijiye . Yeh bhi achi tarah se jhoolayega.’ Giggling and
pointing towards me Bhabhi said.
‘ aare Devar ji, lekin ye to abhi bachhe hain.’ Leering towards me Champa Bhabhi
doubted.
‘ Arre Nahin Bhabhi yeh aab full size ka ho gaya hai , balki extra large’, Bhabhi in a
typical double meaning tease told .’
‘Achha tab to Mujhe pakada kar tataolkar dekhana padega ‘and saying that Champa
Bhabhi not only hugged me pressing her big boobs in my chest but her hands started
exploring me.
Meanwhile number of ladies gathered and they started conversing with Bhabhi and
teasing me.
‘ Arre tumane to kaha tha ki abki savan main tumhari nannd tumhare sath ayegi kya
nam tha uska han Guddo. One lady quipped.
‘ Aur yahan sare ladke apna taiyar karke tel laga ke baithe the ki vah ayegi to uske
sath maja lootenge.’ Another added.
‘Arre Yeh bhi to chikana maal hai’ one said, caressing my cheeks adding kachi kali .
‘ Kachi kali ya Kacha kala, Champa Bhabhi said and all laughed.
‘ Arre Bhabhi firk hi kya hai devar ko hi nannd samjha lo’.Bhabhi instead of coming
to my defence joined her sisters and Champa Bhabhi.
I was looking for face and voice, which has brought me all the way here but Sudha
was not to be seen. Suddenly one sweet cuckoo like voice caught my attention. Yes it
was she.
‘ Main To pahle hi kahti hi thi didi ki yeh Nannd hi hain,’ laughingly she teased me.
Her inviting eyes with all the magic and passion of savan were teasing me.
‘ Arre Chalo koi baat nahin yahan ke ladke issi se kaam chala lenge.Lamba ched na
sahi to Gool hi sahi.’ One saheli of Bhabhi added. I could not believe my ears. All
Bhabhi;s sahelis were looking so sensuous but traditional and their words were
beyond my belief. But comment of another Bhabhi broke my trance,
“aare Lala jara bach ke rahana is gaon main lundebaj bhi bahut hain.’ But saheli of
Bhabhi was not to be stooped.
‘ Arre Bhabhi ye itte chikne lagte hain, Mujhe to bachpan ke gandu lagte hain’.
Meanwhile aunt of Bhabhi came and some ladies dispersed respectfully and I thought
that now my sweet sexy ordeal will be over. I bent to wish her. But her blessings
surprised me.
‘ Sada suhagin raho.’ And all the ladies joined in the giggling.
‘ hey iski shakal to iske mama se milti lagti hai. Rina kya baat hai kahin tumhari
saas, aare mera matlab hai kabhi ..dhokhe se..’ looking at my face closely and
taunting about my mother she asked Bhabhi.
‘ arre Chachi, abhi to apne munh dekha hai agar aap kuch aur dekha hot to aap
kahtin ki meri saas…gadhe se ..’ Bhabhi further added. Some ladies face became
joyous listening to Bhabhi;s description but her aunt was not to be stopped.
‘Acha gadhe ke sath…vah kya capacity hai. To ye bata Bhaiya ki tumhari ne ek baar
karvaiya ya ..phir kayi baar’ She further teased. But she might have taken some
mercy upon me so she reprimanded all girls and ladies to take care of me. When none
came forward to guide me she came in her form and said,
‘aare isse khush kar dogi to yeh apni us chinar bahan Guddo ko bhej dega aur vah
yahn tumhare sarre Bhaiyon ko maje karayegi.’
‘ pahle Bhai uske baad gaon ke dhobi aur nai..’ one saheli of Bhabhi added.
“ aur uske baad gaon ke kutte aur gadhe ..’Chameli Bhabhi, a Bhabhi of Rina Bhabhi
added.
But Sudha came to my rescue.” arre agar itte phayde hain to main le chalti hun and
she brought me inside the house to a room which was meant for my stay.
First time I looked at Sudha. She was looking enchanting. Her beauty has grown after
marriage and she was looking more bold and enticing. uske gore gore gallon ki lunai
aur mast ho gayi thi aur uske honth itne mast rasile lag rahe the . meri najar thodi der
usji gahri thuddi aur vahan ke kale til main atkai rahi aur phir . I could not believe my
eyes. Uske Joban aur rasbhare ho gaye the. Sari was making an unsuccessful attempt
to hide their fullness. She found me staring at her boobs and she in an effort to adjust
her anchal gave me a full glimpse of one boob, which was now out of her anchal. She
smiled and with a twist of her head spoke breaking my spell.
‘ hey kasie dekh rahe ho kha jaoge kya.’ Saying that she came very close to me.
‘Aur kya, tumhi ne to kaha tha ki shadi ke baad licence mil jayega.’ I also came close.
‘ Vo to mil hi gaya hai’ and saying this the way she smiled with a bend of head and
rolling her eyes in a very shokh ada.
Now I could not resist and hugged her hard. Pressure of her mast joban on my chest
made my Lund go hard in no time. I squeezed her sexy bhare bhare chootar. She too
grabbed my back and. I could feel her sweet breath on my face and my lips captured
her twin rose buds like sexy sensuous lips. However, without trying to disengage her,
she was saying hey leave me koi aa jayega. But, something has come over me, and, I
was pressing my hard on between her thighs. She too responded by pressing her cunt
on my erect cock. She smiled and trying to disengage herself said;
“theek hain Mujhe mallom chal gaya hia ki tum bhi mard ho gaye ho and how
desperate it is” ,and she tried to withdrew.
‘Pahle promise karo ki Dogi.’, I begged.
‘ han dongi de dungi’ and getting herself disengaged, she left But before leaving she
held my head and kissed me hard on lips. I could see her swinging erotic chootar and
while at the door she again turned and showing to me adjusted her anchal giving me
a good glimpse of her mast jobans.
After some time I changed into kurta pajama and came out. All the ladies and girls
were gathered singing, doing bawdy jokes and one lady was applying Menahdi on
Bhabhi;s hands. It was Chameli Bhabhi, a Bhabhi of Bhabhi (in village all the women
married in village becomes Bhabhi and all the daughters remain nannd.). She
challenged me, aare Lala, aao thumhare hath main bhi Menahdi laga dun, I objected,
‘ Nahin Bhabhi nahin’
‘ arre Lala lagava lo tumhare upar bahoot achi lagegi. Now it was turn of Champa
Bhabhi to tease me. Savan main sabhi lagvate hain. Meanwhile Sudha came and
looking at me there was gleam in her eyes. She asked, kyon kya baat hai and Bhabhi
told her that menhadi had to be applied on my hands. She sat down and took my right
hand in her gore gore hath. Touch of her hand almost electrified me. She said ,
‘ Arre to main laga deti hun. Main bahoot achi menhadi lag ti hun and picked up
menhadi. Looking at me and teasing me she jested, arre thoda sa lagungi ..jara bhi
dard nahin hoga kya nahin bahoo ki tarah sharma rahe ho. She started from finger
tips with beautiful decoration and my eyes were glued to her beautiful face.
Meanwhile, Chameli Bhabhi winked at her and said’
‘Arre Nannd rani laga rahi ho to phir adah tiha kya maja to poore main hi ata hai.’
‘ Thhek kahati ho Bhabhi,’ and before I could pull out my hand she has spread it all
over. Champa Bhabhi told from kitchen, arre is bechare ko tang hi karuagi ya khana
van bhi khilaugi. Chalo khana lagao.
I realized and said, Aare Bhabhi it is my right hand how will I eat, but Bhabhi
responded, joikingly,
" aree jo menhadi laga raha vahi khana bhi khilayega."
Sudha gladly agreed and said ,
"main tayar hun," winking at me. Isame kaun baat hai apane hath se khila dungi.
Bhabhis aunt who was helping Champa Bhabhi in kitchen said,
"arre Lala ko iase sukhe khan khilaugi kuch gali vali to sunao."
My Bhabhi laughed and said,
" Chachi ap hi shuru kariye , han meri nannd Guddo ka jarror dhyan rakhiyega uska
naam sunkar inki bhukh badh jati hai." And she required no further goading. She
started and both Champa and Chameli Bhabhi joined her:
Hamre Rina ke devar ki, Lala ki amma chinar unki bua chinar unki Guddo chinar,
Jo tel lagye voh bhi chinar jo dudh pilaye vah bhi chinar.
(Mother of devar of my Rina is a slut, his bua is a slut and so is his sister Guddo.
Anybody who has applied oil to him any body who has fed milk to him is a slut).
Champa Bhabhi asked hey Sudha tumane sasural main kuch sikha ki nahi jara tum bhi
to sunao aur han jara kas ke asali vali sunana. Still holding my hand in her hand she
started, a traditional galli and she was joined by all the girls and women.
‘Chitthi aayi gayi shar banaars se chithi ayi gayi,
arre devar raja , aare devar bahndue chithi padhla ki na, chitti dekhala ki na,
Teri bahana chinar teri amma chinar sab karen sau sau yaar,
Guddo chinar khub choonchi dabvye khhob roj chudavye,
Use Sali ke tumhari bahna chinar ke to 900 yaar,
( a letter has come from city of Banars, oh a letter has come,
oh my lovely devar, oh my pimp devar have you read the letter have you seen the
letter,
your sister is a top slut and your mother is a slut. They have hundred suitors.
Guddo slut gets her boobs squeezed, get fucked, that slut has 900 lovers).
She looked teasingly at me but I taunted,
" hey stock kahtam ho gaya. "
She squeezed my hand and said,
" acha apko apni Guddo ki aur sachai janni hai", and she began another galli:
‘ hans hans poonche devar raja aare hamri bahna aare Guddo rani kitne yaar
tumahre hain.
Arre Bhaiya jitne , Bhaiya ke salle hain vah sab yaar hamre hain,
Jitne Bhabhi ke gaon vare hain vah sab yaar hamare hain,
Ek choli khole dossara jobana dbavaye, ek lenhga uthye doosara andar ghusaye,
Ek aage ghusaye ek piche dhansaye ek munh main chusaye ,
Hans ke boli Guddo rani, aare Guddo chinar are Bhiya tum bhi to yaar hamre ho.
(Laughing my devar asks her sister, oh my lovely sister, ohh Guddo rani, how many
suitors you have,
oh my brother , all the brother in laws of my brother are my lovers.
All the villagers of my Bhabhi are my suitors.
One opens my choli and other squeezes my tits. One lifts my skirt and other thrusts
his cock inside.
Some one takes from front and some one shove from behind and I suck somebody’s.
Laughing Guddo rani, oh Guddo slut, says ,oh my brother you are also my lover).
Meanwhile Bhabhi said ,
" I had put your meal in room on table it will be more comfortable."
I challenged Sudha,
"chalo khilao". She moved along with me, saying ,
"chalo darti thodi na hun."
When we came in room and started to feed me I said, aaise thode hi na and almost
dragged her to my lap. She beamed and said ok. She took first morsel to my lips and
as I tried to eat she withdrew and said , badi jaldi main ho, and took it to her lips. She
offered me first morsel from her lips. After feeding me, rolling her eyes she asked ,
‘Bhar gaya pet’. I said, moving my head ,
"no main to kisi aur cheej ka bukha hun.."
Laughing she released her hand and said ,
"kaha to dungi, bahoot besabar ho rahe ho".
I again implored, kab and she left saying jaldi.
After meals I went for siesta. After some time some giggling and noise of girls
broke my slumber. Chameli Bhabhi has come to take my Bhabhi for jhoola. Her sister
Neeta too was with her. She was a very young girl and had come to visit her sister.
She was a dusky teen but her boobs were prominent under her frock. I recalled when
Bhabhi had introduced me to her; she jokingly told that she is of same age as Guddo
and when I did some mental calculation. I found that she has just stepped into her
15th savan and is even younger than my cousin. Of course she being sister of Chameli
Bhabhi, in spite of her young age she was target of all bawdy jokes of my Bhabhi and
her sahelis. Looking at me, Chameli Bhabhi said, hey Lala ko bhi le chalo aaj jhule
main.
to be continued.
Already posted in my thread.

Old 1st June 2005
Custom title

paooga is a pillar of our communitypaooga is a pillar of our communitypaooga is a pillar of our communitypaooga is a pillar of our communitypaooga is a pillar of our communitypaooga is a pillar of our communitypaooga is a pillar of our communitypaooga is a pillar of our communitypaooga is a pillar of our community
nice one

thank you for posting

Old 1st June 2005
FAST LOADER

nitzines is one with the universenitzines is one with the universenitzines is one with the universenitzines is one with the universenitzines is one with the universenitzines is one with the universe
UL: 1.38 tb DL: 518.46 gb Ratio: 2.73
GREAT STORY

REPS ADDED

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls