Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Stories> English > Have you ever seen your wife/gf/mom being molested/groped by people in public places?

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 12th December 2011

gagandeep is beginning to get noticed
UL: 267.83 mb DL: 5.46 gb Ratio: 0.05
Have you ever seen your wife/gf/mom being molested/groped by people in public places?

Thread to share your experiences of watching your wife/girlfriend/mother/sister being groped and molested by others in places like buses, markets, trains etc.

This is a true story that happened when I was very young. I think i was in the 3rd standard. once my mom came to pick me up from school in the afternoon. we boarded a bus to take us home. there were a few college boys in the bus too, i guess their classes were over too. since there wasn't any place to sit, both my mom and i kept standing. i was a standing behind mom. now to describe her, she was 35 years old, a fair punjabi woman with ripe breasts and a tight ass. i guess people would consider her 'hot', though at that age i had no sexual thoughts about anyone. she was wearing a salwar-kameez like always.

after some time, i noticed that the two of the boys had moved close to her. whenver the bus used to jerk when the driver accelerated or braked hard, they used to fall over my mom. while doing this, one of them would place hid hand on her back or ass for 'support' and would take their time removing it. the other one was standing close to mom, and though i'm not sure, i suppose he was touching her back with his erection. similarly, one boy was on her side, and used was touching the side of her breast with his arm, with the pretext of holding the railing.

Last edited by gagandeep : 12th December 2011 at 10:59 PM.

Old 12th December 2011

though it wasn't really a full 'molestation', when i grew up a bit and realized what those boys were doing, the thinking about it made me hard. the fact that these boys had touched and enjoyed parts of my mom, a decent and homely woman, and she did not do anything exited me a lot. i guess that's the reason for me having developed a voyeur fantasy now that i'm older...

Old 14th December 2011

???

Old 15th December 2011

rocklyf is an unknown quantity at this point
wow tat made mine erect man. Tanx

Old 15th December 2011

yourfriend2009 is beginning to get noticed
i dnt knw..

Old 18th December 2011

erdfsdf has many secret admirers
UL: 1.97 mb DL: 56.89 mb Ratio: 0.03
i've also seen my mother groped when i was a child. my mom is a really beautiful woman, with a super hot body. after i and my sister were born, my mom gave up her job and used to give science and maths tutions to few children in our colony.

once it happened that one of the family were celebrating their son's birthday, so they invited mom and me for the party at their house. my mom dressed up real nicely for the event, as she rarely used to go out. she wore a nice blue saree that showed off her round ass and big boobs.

once we reached the party, i quickly found my friends and we started playing inside. my mom stayed inside and was talking and chatting with others. during our playing, the ball we were playing with went in some bushes and i went to get it. the ball was near the window and i could see inside the house where the birthday party was taking place. i looked inside to see if i could see mom and was shocked by what i saw.

the boy's grandfather, a man of about 70 was sitting on a chair with his back to the window. since he was so old and could not move much, he was sitting so that he could see the party. i saw that my mom was standing just next to him and the old man had kept his hand on my mom's ass and was massaging her ass through the saree. since their back were towards me, they did not see me, and since they were at the back, near the window no one else in the party could guess what was going on there!

i kept watching for some time more as the boy's grandfather kept enjoying groping and feeling up my mother. i had to leave as my friend's were waiting for me and i did not want them to come looking for me and see what my mother was doing.

i returned after some time after intentionally hitting the ball there to see if my mom was still allowing the groping to continue, but to my relief, she had moved away from there. this incident was very shocking to me as i did not expect that my mom would do these sort of things.

Old 18th December 2011

crazypathan is an unknown quantity at this point
UL: 12.46 gb DL: 1.63 gb Ratio: 7.66
The most important experience of my life!

This is something that happened when i was just 15 years old but i remember very well because this was the of any sexual experience that i ever had. Infact it was my beginning of adulthood of the 'other' kind! I had passed my 9th std & gone to the 10th so my ammi(mom), my aapa(elder sis) & me had gone to buy the new books needed for the following academic year. My aapa had also passed her HSC in arts & had got admission in 13th so she too needed new books. at that time there was only one stationery book store in our neighborhood infact the only one in a 20 km range & it was located in a crowded busy market opposite the railway station. Also since school & colleges were to open in few days because of which the shop was heavily crowded. We reach there at 7pm in the evening due to rainy season it was almost dark. My ammi seeing the crowd suggested that my aapa & i should wait outside & she(my ammi) will only go & buy the books, but my aapa said that since my ammi doesn't know english as she studied in urdu medium ammi with have difficulty in understanding she bought the right books. So my aapa also went with her. As i stood in front of the shop i could see the front counter was almost invisible due to the number of people standing. my ammi & aapa somehow pushed their way in & were behind 2 men who were standing at the counter my aapa started flashing the books list that we had made to give to the salesman. As they made it into the crowd they were almost immediately pressed in by about 3 men who took their place behind them.
Now let me first explain my ammi & aapa to you guys. My ammi was about 35-36 years of age at that time, an extremely fair & beautiful woman, just like yogita bali. 5.2 in height & yes big boobs & lusciously big bottoms. my aapa was at that time about 18 years old, 5.4 in height & just like my ammi fair & beautiful girl with big boobs & equally big ass(not that i am into incest but this incident made me see my ammi & aapa in a more sexual manner). Both of them were wearing silk shalwar kameez as was the fashion at that time.
So as i kept an eye on ammi & aapa waiting for them to finish the shopping & come back, i for the first time in my life saw what we call as humping! the guy behind ammi was moving his hips as if he was fucking ammi from behind! I had seen such a thing for the first time in my life. I didn't know what he was doing but for some strange reason my dick in my pants was starting to get erect. I sensed that it was something related to sex(i knew about sex at that time but knew nothing about groping, this was my first). So i went near them to see more clearly what was going on. I saw that the guy behind ammi had now put his hands on ammi's hips & was caressing & squeezing her hips. I looked at ammis face to see her reaction but she was busy in her shopping or maybe she was pretending not to show any reaction. My eyes went towards my aapa & surely she too had her groper well placed & busy at work behind her! It seems they were a group of 4-5 guys who had come to this crowded shop solely with the aim of enjoying women busy at shopping for books for her kids. Slowly these guys took their hands upwards on the boobs of my family ladies. They touched them to see their reaction which came positive so they stated cupping them with both hands. First pressing slowly then literally squeezing them. Now 2 more men got into the action as they took position besides the first 2 in the space between my ammi & aapa. they too started touching ammi & aapas boobs this went on for about 5 minutes & they thought my ammi & aapa were very submissive ladies so they started crushing their boobs as both ammi & aapa were talking to the salesman!
Then for the first i saw a reaction from ammi as she said in a soft but firm voice "aaram se, kya phod ke nikaloge!"
My aapa started giggling to her comment & the men were also taken aback. but then my ammi looked back & smiled at them. They them got relaxed & smiled back at ammi & aapa. I was shell shocked! I thought that ammi would start yelling at them after objecting to their groping but her attitude shocked me!
The men then resumed from were they had left but this time they were more gently & slow. The 2 men humping ammi & aapa now had stepped aside to let the other 2 also enjoy their lovely asses. but the guy who took ammi opened his zip & took out his big black erect lund & pushed it in ammis soft big gand! Ammi let let out a 'isssshhh' from her mouth confirming to everyone that she was enjoying this. Encouraged the other guy behind aapa also took his dick out and started humping her.
Now this was too much for me! my dick was aching in my pants!! The entire scene looked so erotic that if the people at the shop were to know what was going on then surely my ammi & aapa would be gangraped! Lust was clearly visible on their faces!
Finally after 20 minutes of absolute molestation of both ammi & aapa, it was time to leave. The men quietly went away to look for other willing women & ammi, aapa & me took an autorikshaw to return home. Both ammi & aapa were acting normal as if nothing had happened but their faces were flushed red & had a horny look that was so visible that the auto driver kept on staring at them from his rear-view mirror. And since i was sitting besides ammi i felt like i was sitting besides a microwave oven! The sexual heat emitting from their bodies was so intoxicating that it took my innocence away! My entire outlook in life had changed as I had now seen the horny & slutty side of the fairer sex! Needless to say still get an erection whenever i think about this incident!

Old 14th February 2012

bump

Old 14th February 2012

raj402006 has received several accoladesraj402006 has received several accoladesraj402006 has received several accolades
UL: 17.05 mb DL: 89.72 mb Ratio: 0.19
@ erdfsdf after that incident have not u seen anything more...

Old 15th February 2012
Custom title

ladieslover1234567 has received several accoladesladieslover1234567 has received several accoladesladieslover1234567 has received several accolades
UL: 0.00 b DL: 61.99 mb Ratio: 0.00
nice...continue...

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls