Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Pics n Vids (adult) > Hymen-Proof of virginity among gals-great pics

Pics n Vids (adult) Paying hosts not allowed. Recommended file host is FilesFlash and image host is PicsCrazy.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 31st May 2005

hardhittingfolk is a pillar of our communityhardhittingfolk is a pillar of our communityhardhittingfolk is a pillar of our communityhardhittingfolk is a pillar of our communityhardhittingfolk is a pillar of our communityhardhittingfolk is a pillar of our communityhardhittingfolk is a pillar of our community
UL: 7.11 gb DL: 8.88 gb Ratio: 0.80
Hello Friends,

V all prospective grooms wanna have a virgin pussy to deflower on our wedding nite..don't u think so...but what v rarely know is that..how to know if a gal is really virgin..? Answer is: A virgin gal has a fragile membrane (hymen) inside her vagina and when she has sexual intercourse for the first time..it ruptures and that is why gals bleed on their wedding nite..I guess many of us already know this..but my idea about this posting is..have u ever seen a hymen..I guess many of us have never seen them. I've taken pain in finding few pics of Hymen for u guys to c...plzz add repss if u like my post and pics..

some facts about Hymen and Virginity.

HYMEN AND VIRGINITY

This is the mysterious body part that is lost by young girls when they have sexual intercourse for the first time. Few people have ever seen what this fragile object looks like.

A girl who has never had sexual intercourse (a virgin) is supposed to have her hymen intact. In many societies, a girl’s virginity until marriage is considered a great virtue. For a girl who possesses such chastity, getting married becomes easy.

The hymen is a fleshy, thin membrane, which partially closes the mouth (entrance) of the vagina. It has a central opening, which may be rounded or elongated. Usually a finger can be introduced through the opening without breaking the hymen. This opening is necessary in order to let out the menstrual flow from uterus.

Sexual problems, irrespective of the causative factors, frequently cause serious psychological problems such as hostility between the marital partners and even complete breakdown of the marriage itself.

When the girl has sexual intercourse, the hymen is stretched and ruptured by the erect penis. This may be accompanied by some discomfort and bleeding. Apart from sexual intercourse the following also can cause rupture to the hymen:

1. An accident or injury, such as falling astride on a projecting substance, trying to climb over a fence and tripping
2. Sports activities like horse riding, bicycling, playing seesaw, high jump, and hurdles and activities like dancing
3. Masturbation, especially when indulged with a large foreign body like candlestick or vibrator
4. Introduction of instruments by doctors during examination or surgical operation
5. Faulty technique while douching (cleaning) the vagina. The rubber or plastic tube introduced into the vagina to let in the douching solution can lead to hymen rupture.

It now becomes clear to us that a girl with the ruptured hymen is not necessarily unchaste.

Old 31st May 2005

hardhittingfolk is a pillar of our communityhardhittingfolk is a pillar of our communityhardhittingfolk is a pillar of our communityhardhittingfolk is a pillar of our communityhardhittingfolk is a pillar of our communityhardhittingfolk is a pillar of our communityhardhittingfolk is a pillar of our community
Hey friends,

this is the first pic of hymen..As this picture shows close-up of a pussy and the hymen..i could not post it in line.. below is the link..plzzz add repss..if u like the pic and the information..thanks..

regards,

Hard

http://img137.echo.cx/img137/5454/hym3xu.jpg

Old 31st May 2005
ha...ha...ha...

haldian123 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographhaldian123 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographhaldian123 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographhaldian123 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographhaldian123 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographhaldian123 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographhaldian123 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographhaldian123 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographhaldian123 has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
UL: 149.95 gb DL: 121.80 gb Ratio: 1.23
I knew it dude...gud for those who doesn't know it...repped u for the effort....1 shouldnt always suspect the charector of gf/wife if she has no hymen....

Old 31st May 2005

Quote:
Originally Posted by haldian123
I knew it dude...gud for those who doesn't know it...repped u for the effort....1 shouldnt always suspect the charector of gf/wife if she has no hymen....
dear haldian bro ! thanks for ur valued reply and repss....i just mean to inform those who r not aware and those who haven't seen the picture of a hymen..by the way did u like the picture...?

Hard

Old 31st May 2005
Very notorious...

notorious has hacked the reps databasenotorious has hacked the reps databasenotorious has hacked the reps databasenotorious has hacked the reps databasenotorious has hacked the reps databasenotorious has hacked the reps database
UL: 0.98 gb DL: 2.05 gb Ratio: 0.48
Nice educative effort

Reps to you.

Old 31st May 2005
XB's Story King

taxindia has hacked the reps databasetaxindia has hacked the reps databasetaxindia has hacked the reps databasetaxindia has hacked the reps databasetaxindia has hacked the reps databasetaxindia has hacked the reps databasetaxindia has hacked the reps databasetaxindia has hacked the reps databasetaxindia has hacked the reps databasetaxindia has hacked the reps databasetaxindia has hacked the reps database
UL: 15.65 gb DL: 24.46 gb Ratio: 0.64
Quote:
Originally Posted by hardhittingfolk
Hello Friends,

V all prospective grooms wanna have a virgin pussy to deflower on our wedding nite..don't u think so...but what v rarely know is that..how to know if a gal is really virgin..? Answer is: A virgin gal has a fragile membrane (hymen) inside her vagina and when she has sexual intercourse for the first time..it ruptures and that is why gals bleed on their wedding nite..I guess many of us already know this..but my idea about this posting is..have u ever seen a hymen..I guess many of us have never seen them. I've taken pain in finding few pics of Hymen for u guys to c...plzz add repss if u like my post and pics..

some facts about Hymen and Virginity.

HYMEN AND VIRGINITY

This is the mysterious body part that is lost by young girls when they have sexual intercourse for the first time. Few people have ever seen what this fragile object looks like.

A girl who has never had sexual intercourse (a virgin) is supposed to have her hymen intact. In many societies, a girl’s virginity until marriage is considered a great virtue. For a girl who possesses such chastity, getting married becomes easy.

The hymen is a fleshy, thin membrane, which partially closes the mouth (entrance) of the vagina. It has a central opening, which may be rounded or elongated. Usually a finger can be introduced through the opening without breaking the hymen. This opening is necessary in order to let out the menstrual flow from uterus.

Sexual problems, irrespective of the causative factors, frequently cause serious psychological problems such as hostility between the marital partners and even complete breakdown of the marriage itself.

When the girl has sexual intercourse, the hymen is stretched and ruptured by the erect penis. This may be accompanied by some discomfort and bleeding. Apart from sexual intercourse the following also can cause rupture to the hymen:

1. An accident or injury, such as falling astride on a projecting substance, trying to climb over a fence and tripping
2. Sports activities like horse riding, bicycling, playing seesaw, high jump, and hurdles and activities like dancing
3. Masturbation, especially when indulged with a large foreign body like candlestick or vibrator
4. Introduction of instruments by doctors during examination or surgical operation
5. Faulty technique while douching (cleaning) the vagina. The rubber or plastic tube introduced into the vagina to let in the douching solution can lead to hymen rupture.

It now becomes clear to us that a girl with the ruptured hymen is not necessarily unchaste.

why make a big issue of such a small tissue???

Jokes apart, good information.

Old 31st May 2005
n(.)(.)!3 aga!n

greendevil has disabled reputations
UL: 32.71 gb DL: 21.27 gb Ratio: 1.54
Informative repped ya

Old 31st May 2005

Quote:
Originally Posted by taxindia
why make a big issue of such a small tissue???

Jokes apart, good information.

Thats a great joke taxindia..thankss for the appreciation...thanks notorious and greendevil for all your reps and repliess....

regards,

Hard

Old 31st May 2005

Plzz tell me freinds...if u want I'll post another picture of a close up hymen..thankss..

regards,

Hard

Old 31st May 2005

Bhailog,

this is another little piece of information..I guess u would like it..plzz reply and add repss if u like my post..thnaks

The hymen does not magically disappear when something is inserted into the vagina, it will only stretch or tear sufficiently to permit entry of whatever is being inserted. If for example, a teen inserts two fingers into her vagina while masturbating, her hymen may still tear when she has vaginal intercourse for the first time, since the average penis is larger than her two fingers. A woman who has had vaginal intercourse may still have hymeneal tissue present; this remaining tissue can be the cause of pain during intercourse. If a woman's current partner has a larger penis than her prior partners, or a couple tries a new technique or position during intercourse, her hymen may tear again, or for the first time. When doctors examine preadolescent and adolescent girls for evidence of sexual abuse, they look for injuries to the hymen; the hymen may still be intact except for a single tear. Remnants of the hymen are usually present until a woman delivers a baby vaginally.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls