Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Masala> Pics n Vids (glamour) > I Fuck Celebrities in my Brain !

Pics n Vids (glamour) Paying hosts not allowed. Recommended file host is FilesFlash and image host is PicsCrazy.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 2nd March 2010
Custom title

betichod is a pillar of our community
Hi,

This is my first thread in Exbii under the alias betichod. I had largely been a visitor to exbii. I used to host quite a popular thread in Masalatalk, but have now moved from there to here.

Reasons :

a) Masalatalk is too slow

b) Unlike Exbii it does not have a Mirchi section wherein i can put fake nude pics / or pics of dick and cum over pics.

c) Exbii is far more popular and read than Masalatalk.

d) My alias had been exposed to some of my freinds

This thread as the title suggests is about Celebrities.

They say I am extremely good at imagining things and even better at articulating naughty things about celebrity sluts.

This thread will contain non nude / nude pics of celebrities ( largely bolly actresses) with my perverse comments. I will be using them every night to masturbate on these bitches !

You are free to use them to masturbate too. I dont care much about reps...i prefer your comments and replies to reps. So keep replying ! Feel free to post your stuff as well !

Enough said ... So here i begin !

Hold on and enjoy my creativity ! Shag off all your tensions of a hard day's work every day that you come to my thread !

Old 3rd March 2010
Custom title

Kareena : All the Best Betichod....i would love to get fucked by you again and again on this thread !

Betichod's Disclaimer : The pics / vdos posted may / may not be my own. Anything which offends you ...just leave back a note and will be removed in the next 24 hours.

Anything which you like ...just leave back a note and you will be entertained with more and better in the next 24 hours.

Old 3rd March 2010
Custom title

Priyanka : Hey BC...will be checking your updates regularly ...even naughty gals need sperms hain na !

Betichod's Disclaimer : The pics / vdos posted may / may not be my own. Anything which offends you ...just leave back a note and will be removed in the next 24 hours.

Anything which you like ...just leave back a note and you will be entertained with more and better in the next 24 hours.

Old 3rd March 2010
Custom title

Aishu : No thread of yours can be complete without fucking me BC ...so dont you forget your cock needs to get into my pussy atleast once every 3 days !

Old 3rd March 2010
Custom title

So whom am i fucking (in my brain) the most these days ?

Old 3rd March 2010
Custom title

Neeru Singh (of Prince ) ...

Bitch used to make me shag even when i first saw her on Television Serials and later hindi / punjabi music videos but with Prince she is taking masturbation to the next level

Just check this one out !

Old 3rd March 2010
Spicy Desi Collections
Visit my website

WebGun has celebrities hunting for his/her autographWebGun has celebrities hunting for his/her autographWebGun has celebrities hunting for his/her autographWebGun has celebrities hunting for his/her autographWebGun has celebrities hunting for his/her autographWebGun has celebrities hunting for his/her autographWebGun has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
nice .. hahaha

Old 3rd March 2010
Custom title

Neeru will ensure every guy in India wants to suck / squeeze her boobs after seeing Prince ...now i know why the movie's called " Prince - Its Showtime !"

Last edited by betichod : 3rd March 2010 at 12:24 AM.

Old 3rd March 2010
Custom title

Go ahead ...lick her ...rub your cock on the screen ...rub your cock against her fleshy full punjabi body ...rub your cock on whatever part of Neeru's body you like !

Old 3rd March 2010
Custom title

Neeru is all laid out for your cock to do to her whatever naughty things you always wanted to do to a punjabi maal with such a smoking hot body in such a lonely beach !

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls