Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Stories> English > Erotic Short and Long Stories

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 22nd November 2011

farzu2504 is beginning to get noticed
Quote:
Originally Posted by smitanair_999 View Post
“Ooooooooooo……Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ” Spasms of pleasure swept across my body the guy who said those nasty words stood in front of me and took my face in his hands, guiding his cock to my mouth. I opened my mouth and welcomed his cock into my mouth. Sucking it hard as I kept cumming.

In a moment he was cumming too, as I felt his jizz shooting in my mouth and soon I had to swallow it as he didn’t allow me to remove his cock till he finished shooting his jizz

The guy who was sucking my breast masturbated himself and he was spraying his cum on my ass. I was again fucked by another two guys when they popped later in the night.

Morning no one was there other then Papoo who had brought me new set of sari blouse and petticoat. But he not only brought the same but made sure that he didn’t let me go without fucking me. He fucked me pretty long and he was really wonderful. He let me go and I rushed to my room and my friend Rajini wasn’t there. I slept the whole day and in the evening when she came I had to cook up all type of story that I was in some different lodge and came in the afternoon and so on.

I was always hiding from those guys and was with Rajini. Papoo and the other guy tried to make an attempt but they couldn’t get me.

Came back to Pune with a new experience of gang fuck and I still date I couldn’t forget that and as I am afraid of the same but the group fuck still thrills me always.

Thanks you darling as I really am feeling better after chatting with you so long. I am really not feeling any guilt about the same when I see Naresh after you told there was nothing intentional about the same.

Bye Smita

Will be posting my new stories which a friend of mine sent me and its very sexy romantic and teasing

The story is Friend’s sexy wife – ultimate seduction

Hope to hear some thing from you Readers liked it didn't liked

Also Posted another story about a Brothers Revenge

http://www.xossip.com/showthread.php?t=1090318

you have writing skill bahut acha likhte ho tumh

Old 22nd November 2011
Custom title

smitanair_999 is hunted by the papparazismitanair_999 is hunted by the papparazismitanair_999 is hunted by the papparazismitanair_999 is hunted by the papparazismitanair_999 is hunted by the papparazismitanair_999 is hunted by the papparazismitanair_999 is hunted by the papparazismitanair_999 is hunted by the papparazi
Part-10

By the time she was in washroom, I got up, put on my boxers and started clearing the dishes. I looked at the half empty wine glasses, “perhaps some other time….”I thought.

After tidying up I sat down on the sofa and waited for her to return. It was only for few minutes that she was out of my sight but already I was missing her………. I did not want to waste even a single moment while she was with me……..

Suddenly I heard one of the doors open and out she came humming sweetly. She looked more fresh and cheerful and was still wearing that robe. As she walked, swaying slightly, towards me I could see her pretty thighs exposed through the gap in the flapping robe. I wanted to see further up but she had tied the belt more securely now.

Last edited by smitanair_999 : 22nd November 2011 at 06:12 PM.

Old 22nd November 2011

cool13 has received several accoladescool13 has received several accoladescool13 has received several accoladescool13 has received several accolades
good

Old 22nd November 2011

pitchaijohn is beginning to get noticed
Very nice stories. Good job.

Old 22nd November 2011
Custom title

smitanair_999 is hunted by the papparazismitanair_999 is hunted by the papparazismitanair_999 is hunted by the papparazismitanair_999 is hunted by the papparazismitanair_999 is hunted by the papparazismitanair_999 is hunted by the papparazismitanair_999 is hunted by the papparazismitanair_999 is hunted by the papparazi
“Aryan I need something else to wear. I can’t remain in this robe forever” she said, sitting by my side on the sofa.

“I also don’t want you in this robe.” I said smiling “It’s shielding all your beauty from me. Why don’t you take it off?”

“Aaa ha ha ha! Very smart. I will not be fooled this time” she said teasing me “I need my clothes. By the way where are the ones that I wore last night?”

“What were you wearing last night, honey? It was so dark that I didn’t see anything” I said teasing her back.

“I was wearing a nighty and……….” She stopped midway, blushing a little.

“And………?” I asked innocently.

“You very well know what I was wearing.” She said turning red. “You are the one who took them off.”

“But darling, it was so dark that I couldn’t see any thing” I said making a poker face… now enjoying myself thoroughly at the expense of this sexy girl. “Besides I was more concerned about you than your clothes.”

“But where are they?” she asked…now lowering her eyes.

“Please describe them to me, so that I know what I’m looking for” I said enjoying the game more and more.

“Don’t be silly Aryan, it was just a plain nighty and ……..” again she stopped.

“And what? Baby just describe” I chuckled with a twinkle in my eyes. I liked the way she was getting uncomfortable.

“Here is a girl whom I have made love to about five times since last night and she is still shy about describing her intimate clothing to me” I thought. I wanted to break this resistance too.

“Ok! See I was wearing a yellow coloured nighty and…….a pair of lemon coloured….. pp….panties …..” she said at last……turning crimson.

I was getting hard again just listening to her. But I wanted to test her further…

“Was there anything peculiar or were they ordinary?” I asked

“Aryan! Please stop teasing me. Just tell me where are my clothes?” she almost pleaded

“Please answer me princess. It will help me in finding your clothes quickly” I said smiling.

“The nighty was………in fine cotton and the p...panties were also of cotton with…….” She lowered her eyes.

“With a “Snoopy” printed on the front….” I said laughing.

“You naughty scoundrel, so you know how they look like” she said throwing a cushion at me. “Where are they, I want them back”

“Look sweetheart, they were all wet and dirty, so I put them with other dirty clothes for washing. I will give them back to you, after washing.” I lied.

“When?” she asked suddenly alarmed.

“As soon as they dry up.” I said.

“But then Yash will be back and……. He……..” she seemed distressed.

“Did Yash gift them to you?” I asked

She nodded.
“Both?” I asked, getting more and more exited.

“No! Only the nighty” she said with her head lowered.

“And the panties……?” I whispered

“I bought them myself.” She said slowly still looking at the floor.

“You have an exquisite taste darling.” I said lifting her chin. “So, it is decided that you keep the nighty and I will keep the panties”

“What!” she almost shouted. “B…ut ………but why?

“I need something as souvenir for the moments spent with you” I whispered, bringing my lips on her and giving her a long sensuous kiss. She closed her eyes and all her protests were dissolved in that one moment….

After another long and wet kiss I separated from her but remained very close to her, tracing my fingers on her delicate face and in her hair. She still looked dazed.

“But what will I wear darling? I can’t go to my flat in this robe…... what if somebody sees me?” she asked, looking scared and very vulnerable.

“Don’t worry honey.” I said in my most soothing voice. “When the time comes for you to go, I will go to your flat and bring something for you to wear. Just tell me where do you keep your clothes?”

She blushed again……….

I kissed her again and this time my fingers managed to loosen the belt of her robe.
“You do not need it ……..while you are with me” I whispered.

It parted slowly and my princess was again exposed completely for my pleasure……………

Old 22nd November 2011
Custom title

Part-10 contd

I went on kissing her deeper and…….deeper and my fingers were playing softly on her breathtaking body. I traced my way from her face to her slender neck and caressed her behind her ears.

She started whimpering softly. Then I went downwards and parted the robe at the neck and put my hand inside………. feeling her soft boobs with my hands. They were like soft dough, waiting to be molded. My fingers traced circular patterns on her areola, careful ……….not touching her nipple,………..just around it. This made her moan a little more.

I felt her heightening pleasure by the way her sensitive skin was responding to my touch. The skin around her nipple became so sensitive that I could feel the goose bumps on it. I then touched her nipple softly and caught it between my index finger and thumb and pressed gently.

Last edited by smitanair_999 : 23rd November 2011 at 09:40 AM.

Old 23rd November 2011

stonerockyy has received several accoladesstonerockyy has received several accoladesstonerockyy has received several accolades
UL: 19.59 gb DL: 13.29 gb Ratio: 1.47
I couldnt leave without repping you for this wonderful story..

keep up the great work!

Old 23rd November 2011

naya khiladi is an unknown quantity at this point
HELLO SMITA R U ONLINE??

Old 23rd November 2011
Democracy is a joke

i_love_bigbooty is hunted by the papparazii_love_bigbooty is hunted by the papparazii_love_bigbooty is hunted by the papparazi
Send a message via Yahoo to i_love_bigbooty Send a message via Skype™ to i_love_bigbooty
UL: 7.41 gb DL: 525.04 mb Ratio: 14.45
gud story keep posting

Old 23rd November 2011
Custom title

Quote:
Originally Posted by stonerockyy View Post
I couldnt leave without repping you for this wonderful story..

keep up the great work!
Thank you stonerocky it means lot when u r new to a forum

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls