Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Stories> English > Sex story on Actress Sneha with Picture

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 13th November 2011

hothotterhottes is beginning to get noticed
Sex story on Actress Sneha with Picture

I am writing a fantasy story on actress Sneha.

This story is about how actress sneha got fucked after Vithagan audio release.

I am writing the story along with the pictures.

Sneha came to function hall by 6PM in Red transparent sareeand green jacket with loose hair.

Here is the pic,

I was working in the function hall as a server. I am Kumar,age 20 tall and well built body. I am dark and handsome. I was allotted toserve water, snacks and food for actress sneha. So once she came to functionhall, i went to her and greeted good morning and gave her juice. Sneha told shewould take later and went to stage.

Last edited by hothotterhottes : 13th November 2011 at 01:47 AM.

Old 13th November 2011

djpgjmwj is an unknown quantity at this point
Very small

Old 13th November 2011

Here i have to mention about myself. I start my masturbationsince the age ****. That too because of sneha. Yes at that age my friends toldlets go for a movie and we went to pudhupettai. My friend used to masturbatethinking of her for long time, so while watching movie he was explaining herbeauty, saying “see now she will breathe and her boobs will grow like balloon”

And during this seen,

He was explaining she is inviting that black shirt guy forsex. Even when i saw this i feel like the way she smiled it seems really likethat.

The after some scene sneha asked dhanush, whther u want todo or shall i ?

I asked my friend what is she saying, then he told wait andafter the movie he gave me a CD and aske me to watch in night after everyonesleeps in home. That was a XX movie. I watched the movie and and thenunderstood, to be frank that dialogue is sneha asking dhanush “Ru going to fuckme,, or shall i sit top of u and get fucked by ur dick?”.... OMG what a sexylady. Then after i watched many of sneha movie and masturbated daily thinkingof her.

Last edited by jimy2310 : 13th November 2011 at 08:08 PM. Reason: UA contents

Old 13th November 2011

And coming to present day, now she is 30years old. Anddisturbing many boys and mens sleep. See the transformation of sneha after shecame to film industry from first film to latest . Mouth, boob, navel and ass all have big now. So when theyappoint me as personal server for sneha, i was very happy.

Ok, now lets go to present day. So photographers were takingsneha pictures. Sneha was looking for damn hot in this dress

Do let me know if you like the story and if u have any suggestion to carry on the story let me know.....

Old 13th November 2011

Suddenly she woke up from chair and cameto me and asked for toilet. As she is celebrity, my manager already informednot to send her to function hall toilet and asked me to guide her to 2’nd floortoilet. I went with her in lift and guided her and I came back down. Before I comedown I saw one more chief guest missing from the hall, when I checked with myfellow colleague, he mentioned that chief guest asked for sneha and left to 2’ndfloor.

I suddenly smell something wrong, andslowly I came to 2’nd floor toilet. As I have been in the hotel for 2 years I knowthat particular toilet can be viewed from Housekeeping room. As function isgoing on whole hotel employees were busy in function hall, so I entered housekeepingroom and I saw the toilet….. OMGGGGGGGGGGG… what a shock I saw actress Sneha and 60yr old chief guest in the toilet. Seewho was with sneha in toilet

Old 13th November 2011

Sneha has kept her saree aside and shewas in green blouse and matching petticoat. It was the western style, sneha satdown on the toilet and he inserted his limp lund in her mouth, catching herhead with one hand and massaging her big boobs on blouse with other hand oncehe was hard, he asked her to bend over on the toilet seat, so that her handswere holding the seat and her ass pointed upwards towards the roof. Now helifted sneha’s petticoat up. She put one leg on the tap on the side thus spreadingherself wide and open. He caught hold of her boobs and prepared himself forrear entry. Her cunt was still very wet , so he didn't have much difficulty inshoving his dick in her sexy pussy. But his dick was too thin for her pussy, soit was falling down for each thrust.

Sneha was facing towards my end, so I was ableto see her face and big boobs hanging in blouse and black bra strip coming outof her green blouse. Each time when his dick slipped from her pussy, she wassmiling. He tried for another 2 mins, same thing happened. Now he moved away fromher ass with failure face.

Now sneha turned and asked him “whathappen?”.

He : “ how much time left?”

Sneha looked at her watch and told “another10minutes.”

He : “sorry, I am unable to do”

Sneha: “Don’t spoil my mood, u booked aroom for tonight and in stage u cried for quick sex, so only I agreed and camehere”

He: “please sneha, I tried with medicineand all to fuck you.., see how my dick his hard, but it doesn’t have thicknessto match ur pussy, what shall I do?”

Sneha: mmmmmmm… So what u want to donow.

He: “whole nite u stay here and go, I willsend u some young guy to ur room for chat, if u like him do sex with him, ok na”

Sneha, “ok”, then she went to desk totake saree.

He holded her hand and smiled “plssssssss”and licked his own lips and holded his dick in hand and shaked”.

Sneha went closer to him and gave lipkiss and put kneel down.

She went down to his cock. His cock wasspringing high. She didn't play with it...but she just took it in her mouth andstarted sucking it fast and hard.....!!! And then faster and harder eachtime......

He: “ Sneha...aa… aaa.. I’’mmmcoming,,,,aaahh,…hhhhh” and he was enjoying it....

Sneha just went up and down on hiscock.... She sucked it too hard....up and down... Slurping at his cock...harderand faster... He hold her hair soo tight....He wanted her to stop and give hima break and a time to breath. But she didn't!!! She didn't care how hard hepulled her hair, but instead she was enjoying it. Oohhh both of them were justso turned on.!!!! She continued it for a few minutes. And gave him a greatblowjob she also kissed his balls & played with them. Then when he wasabout to cum he tried to take it out of her mouth, but she insisted it ontaking in her mouth. And in next few seconds he cummed & a big load of cumshot right in her mouth. She took it all in her mouth. Some dripped out of hermouth on to her blouse & some she swallowed. Still she didn't stop. Shekept on sucking it and ate his cum...

oohhh i was shaking...my whole body wasshaking...i was like oooooo Snehaaaaaaaaaa…. And my pant was wet seeing smilingqueen sneha’s big time blowjob.

He: “please stop now. It was hurting meso much”
But she didn't stop. She kept sucking his cockuntil it shrinked...!!!
...!!! then she wore the dress andstarted, I ran down immediately. She came to function hall with Sweat stainsnear her arms. I know y it is so sweat.

She looked at me and smiled and went tostage. I was more happy that she would be staying whole nite in our hotelalone.. I was expecting I would get some more chance to glimpse on thisbeauty..

Guys let me know your sugesstion, whether to go ahead and post further stories

Old 13th November 2011
Custom title

samss400 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographsamss400 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographsamss400 has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
UL: 21.33 gb DL: 55.56 gb Ratio: 0.38
nice story along with pics....plz go ahead

Old 13th November 2011
Custom title

john makes hot is a pillar of our communityjohn makes hot is a pillar of our communityjohn makes hot is a pillar of our communityjohn makes hot is a pillar of our communityjohn makes hot is a pillar of our communityjohn makes hot is a pillar of our community
UL: 3.47 mb DL: 46.13 mb Ratio: 0.08
reps added.. pls moreeeeee

Old 25th November 2011
NAUJAWANOM KA ZAMAANA HAI.....

hum naujawan is hunted by the papparazihum naujawan is hunted by the papparazihum naujawan is hunted by the papparazihum naujawan is hunted by the papparazihum naujawan is hunted by the papparazihum naujawan is hunted by the papparazi
Send a message via Yahoo to hum naujawan
great job.. do continue

Old 25th November 2011
Forbidden Love
Visit my website
  Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year    Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year    Hero of Stories: Regularly posts good stories      
pinuram has hacked the reps databasepinuram has hacked the reps databasepinuram has hacked the reps databasepinuram has hacked the reps databasepinuram has hacked the reps databasepinuram has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to pinuram
UL: 7.66 gb DL: 80.96 gb Ratio: 0.09
sexy fantastic story

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls