Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Stories> English > RURAL WOMEN (NEW UPDATED REGULARLY)

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 25th March 2012

rswaika is an unknown quantity at this point
Manny Bhai kaha ho

Manny lagta hai ki kho gaya.

Old 26th March 2012

lalu4x is an unknown quantity at this point
wow excellent going great....

Old 26th March 2012

manny4uall has received several accoladesmanny4uall has received several accoladesmanny4uall has received several accolades
Posting today guys
loads of work to do after this break

Old 26th March 2012

manny4uall has received several accoladesmanny4uall has received several accoladesmanny4uall has received several accolades
Have updated the experience of PARCEL

Old 26th March 2012

SORRY FOLKS BEEN A LONG TIME DUE TO A MISHAP READ BELOW AND THEN WILL CONTINUE FURTHER ON RURAL WOMAN

It was Sunday and I had to make an oppointment and travel to the city on business trip from the place I am working, so decided to just call up my phils friend Mustaq and ask him if he will be available, also I could decide accordingly and meet him too, somehow I hadn’t met them for quite a while, that even thou I always use to remember about Laila, but hadn’t made it a point to travel, so as to avoid suspicion with Mustaq by being close to her and it was very difficult to get her privately, the few chances of pawing her butts or tunning her nipples on quite wasn’t good enough and dangerous to do so, he too wasn’t going down for prayers to the masjid, making it then total KLD after travelling so far.

But it so happened that before I could inform him about my plans, as I spoke to him in general, he informed me that their company is working on a huge new project, they will be completeing the one they have in hand and possibly he has to travel on Tuesday evening by flight and would return on Thursday morning due to flight availability after the usual surveying of the site and discussions with their client, but not forgetting to invite me on the following weekend to come and stay at their place.

When he told me this, I already had other ideas in my mind, my dick already twitching as it was without excersise since I had returned from the holidays, knowing that Laila will be on her own for those 2 days it was just an ideal situation unexpectedly, so continued talking casually joking along and getting more information about his flight timings etc.

I held back letting him know why I had really called him, and ended the call just as a courtesy call without mentioning that I too was suppose to travel down to the city this week.

Last edited by manny4uall : 26th March 2012 at 03:50 PM.

Old 26th March 2012

I decided to make use of this opportunity as laila would be alone, my mind already thinking about anal sex with her and the sucking pleasures that my dick twitched at the very thought and I already had a hard on and couldn’t wait, ensuring and making my oppointment with the client for Wednesday morning, decided to drive down during the day to the city in the afternoon on Tuesday, relax at the hotel and then visit her after he has left making the use of the night for my sessions.

To ensure that she is aware, knowing very well Mustaq was at the office called her up, hardly I had exchanged a few words she had asked me why I wasn’t coming down to the city and she had spilled out, what I already knew from her husband, that I told her that I will comedown on official work to be attended on Wednesday, she instantly said I missed you for a long time and you are not coming down to see the baby and asked me to come Tuesday evening and stay the night, making it clear to me that the touch is still there.

I let her know, I will do so emphasizing I will do so as per her plans and before winding up the call, informed her bluntly to keep my special hole ready for me by fasting and also to delete this incoming call from her mobile, she laughed out and understood what I meant, we had good chemistry between us when we had stayed together, that I could bank on her.

Travelling to the city, booked myself in the hotel and relaxed, his flight was at 9.15pm, the airport is only about 20 min., drive from his home.

He may have left his home at about just after 7.30pm, that she gave me a call asking to come along, even I did not think much at that time with the thoughts of fucking her and I just picked up some toys and sweets for the kids, drove down from my hotel which took me about 30 mins and reached her place.

Last edited by manny4uall : 26th March 2012 at 03:53 PM.

Old 26th March 2012

As usual I am very comfy with her, she had lost weight, but she was slim always with her waist being around 28 and not forgetting she never has boobs at all, but outstanding nipples which when erect were about 1”long, nice small soft buttocks which not only me but also Mustaq keeps pressing compensating for the absence of her boobs.

She had already got all 3 kids specially the elder boy to sleep in the living room itself, that I hugged her and instantly she started kissing me on the mouth going on her toes pushing her tongue inside, my hands automatically grabbing her soft buttocks with both hands pressing them kneading them, she hadn’t worn a panty or a bra too which she never needed being at home, wherein she smiled cutely and joked saying one husband kissed her while going, now the 2nd one is kissing her because I am come home after a long time.

She was quick and her mouth was watering, her hand going down to my dick fumbling with my zip, making her intention very clear she wanted to suck and not only suck she wanted to suck out my sperms and swallow, if you guys have read the story phils friend your’l will remember she would never want to let me spill on her tummy.

I did not want her to do it as with all the time in the world, I wanted her to suck and chew the way she knows best how to pleasure me.

Telling her its all your’s you can have it any number of times during the night, which brought up a cute smile on her face as she kissed me saying I am missing you han.

Last edited by manny4uall : 26th March 2012 at 03:54 PM.

Old 26th March 2012

As she kept moving about wearing her nighty (minus the abaya, which she normally wears in front of me only when Mustaq is around) in the house doing her chores, when she was bending setting the bed in the bedroom, the shape formed on her small cute buttocks with the nighty showing the cut of her bums it was tempting and the bending position of her bums, I already had a hard on the dick strainging to come out of my pant eagerly wanting to penetrate her anus, that going behind her I lifted her nighty exposing her bare bums, kneading her butts the very sight of her black anal hole on her fair white complexion I wanted to fuck her.

Standing behind her as she looked back and smiled, I just unzipped my trousers and pulled it out along with my underwear asking her to bring some oil or Vaseline, she poked her fingers at my ribs saying han you cant wait, asking her if she could wait she shook her head in the negative, and said han please first fuck in my pussy.

She showed me the Vaseline and oil which was on the bedside table her eyes glued to my dick and instantly she went down started sucking taking the full length in her mouth, making her stand up and bend taking the support of the bed applied a good quantity, by mixing both oil and Vaseline on her anus rubbing and simultaneously poking my fingers in as she twitched a bit at the intrusion to soften and lubricate the inside of her anus also, she kept herself in the bending position and spreading her legs giving me proper access, I knew she was clean as she had fasted for the day aware of my intention.

Last edited by manny4uall : 26th March 2012 at 03:56 PM.

Old 26th March 2012

As usual from the bending position, she let me know the history saying it was last weekend he had done her anus, everyday he would do her atleast twice in her pussy and today he had come early from work as he had to travel and fucked her in the pussy on the sofa in the living room before having shower to get ready to go.

I knew mustaq well plus she too had given me enough info about their private life during their stay at my place when he worked at the same place and we stayed together, he is a good fucker and would definitely have fucked her before he leaves, thus now making it difficult for me to lick her pussy.

Having done the needful to make her anus soft and slimy, her pussy was also wet and sticky she was ready for fucking that I thrusted my rigid dick in her pussy and started to and fro motion holding her hips kept poking her soon she gave in it was easy to know as she started shaking moving her hips in a way fucking me, which would enable her to release and when she was releasing she was trying to grip my dick in her cunt by contracting her muscles bringing her legs together, luckily I was still not heated up to the extent of spilling.

Removing out my slimy sticky dick mixed with her juices, taking my time to cool it the cool aircon doing the needful, then tried penetrating her tight anus my hard rigid dick finding its way like an arrow, the feeling while entering her anus cannot be explained my dick head skin getting pulled back, as the ring of her anal opening up with the penetration pressure gripping the bulb head, she squimmed a bit as it was making its way and was lifting her backside trying to avoid my intrusion saying iiiisss hah han, from the dressing table mirror I could see her face showing signs of a struggle biting her lower lips with eyes closed as my dick head pressed in.

Last edited by manny4uall : 26th March 2012 at 04:01 PM.

Old 26th March 2012

Removing out, she was relaxed again putting some more oil, placed at the entrance and pressed harder this time she squeeled softly, spreading her legs more like a frog to accommodate my intrusion, holding her back firmly down, with a bit more pressure holding my dick in the left hand pushing my hips forward, I had entered with a puck sound the bulb head fully inside the skin pulled back, she hissed iiiissss iiiisss and yelled iiieieee han its paining and was breathing hard.

Once done my dick embedded deep in her anus due to the pain, she got her legs together it was a world of a feeling my dick squzeed between her small butts the ring gripping it, waiting a while caressing her butts and reaching forward tunned her nipples which I could see from the mirror until she was comfortable.

I started pulling my dick upto my bulb and back inside, her spinchter pushing in and out with my dick, her hole had opened up she was comfortable after about 5 to 6 push in and out, that she had spread so well again making the frog position, I was able to remove out completely and push inside so now I was pumping in her anus mercilessly, from time to time removing cooling the dick applying Vaseline and pushing in, that’s when the door bell rang, she stood up panicking with my dick inside her, I too instantly lost erection my dick going limp slowly and when I pulled out her anus was still gripping it, we did not know who it was as normally no one would visit her as far as I knew.

It would have been too obvious even if it was someone else whom they knew and if the person mentions the same to Mustaq saying I was at their place when she was alone that would spell trouble not only for her but me too with mustaq.

Last edited by manny4uall : 26th March 2012 at 04:03 PM.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls