Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Stories> English > Pure Motherly Sensual Love and Care

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 16th October 2011

redass554 has received several accoladesredass554 has received several accoladesredass554 has received several accolades
UL: 3.56 gb DL: 3.90 gb Ratio: 0.91
Quote:
Originally Posted by rakeshind23 View Post

"Nothing will happen to heaven even if dog barks."
Castle: (Pauses) Santa's not real. We still love opening his presents.

Old 16th October 2011
TRUST NO1

s0rdfish has celebrities hunting for his/her autographs0rdfish has celebrities hunting for his/her autographs0rdfish has celebrities hunting for his/her autographs0rdfish has celebrities hunting for his/her autographs0rdfish has celebrities hunting for his/her autographs0rdfish has celebrities hunting for his/her autographs0rdfish has celebrities hunting for his/her autographs0rdfish has celebrities hunting for his/her autographs0rdfish has celebrities hunting for his/her autographs0rdfish has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
UL: 724.08 mb DL: 2.21 gb Ratio: 0.32
Quote:
Originally Posted by rakeshind23 View Post
dear all i am typing the story. as many asked for long updates i am typing it. it may take some time. and i dont want to spoil the quality of my story just by hurrying.

but i also wanted to tell one proverb

"Nothing will happen to heaven even if dog barks."

Credit goes to original up-loader Please note PICTURES posted are not taken by me, DOWNLOADED from NET and posted here to share. If any pic is illegal or infringing by any law let me know. It will be removed immediately.

" Exbii A place with the coolest people you will probably never meet "

Phenom II X6 1055T ||Gigabyte 880GM-UD2H ||1TB Seagate ||4GB DDR3 1333Mhz RAM ||Corsair cx450w ||CoolerMaster Elite430|msi gts450 cyclone ||Dell ST2220M LED ||

Old 16th October 2011
SPAMMER

Ladies_man has said or done unpopular things
Lol what are u trying to say?? We just asked you to clear out something and you are trying to avoid it??

Old 16th October 2011
Custom title

manjunath11 has many secret admirersmanjunath11 has many secret admirers
UL: 0.00 b DL: 21.00 mb Ratio: 0.00
maga super continue

Old 16th October 2011

kavishg786 is an unknown quantity at this point
UL: 322.87 mb DL: 10.68 mb Ratio: 30.24
Lol

Old 16th October 2011

shivani_fuckme is an unknown quantity at this point
UL: 336.00 kb DL: 41.20 mb Ratio: 0.01
one proverb in hindi too
"CHOR KI DADHI ME TINKA"

Old 16th October 2011

rakeshind23 is hunted by the papparazirakeshind23 is hunted by the papparazirakeshind23 is hunted by the papparazi
UL: 175.66 mb DL: 376.38 mb Ratio: 0.47
dear all

i have typed half of the story. shall i post it or shall i type fully and post it? i know many wants to sleep now. let me know should i have to post it now half typed story

Old 16th October 2011

rakeshind23 is hunted by the papparazirakeshind23 is hunted by the papparazirakeshind23 is hunted by the papparazi
UL: 175.66 mb DL: 376.38 mb Ratio: 0.47
The pink saree

Then I left to hotel to get the dinner. She had almost finished one shirt. I came back with dinner.

It was already 8PM. She was still stitching the shirt. I stood near her.

Me : Hey Ramya, enough now come and have dinner
Sh : wait preethu, I will finish my target. Otherwise I will loose interest
Me : ramya, this is too much. Don’t work so much dear. See gradually as you are experienced you will be fast and stitch more clothes
Sh : I know preethu. But I need to earn more and more. You never came across these things so you don’t know about poor family.
Me : I know ramya. But there is something called health also. You have to take care
Sh : preethu, atleast you are there to take care of me dear. I don’t know its not enough how many times I tell also. You made my life
Me : now keep quiet don’t keep telling this.
Sh : preethu, if I really born in next janma (re incarnation) I will born in your stomach as you kid dear
Me : Ramya, now don’t take all these big big words. Now I am hungry can we have dinner maharani?
Sh : ok ok wait I will just finish this shirt.
Me : how much time dear?
Sh : just 5mins
Me : ok then shall I arrange for dinner?
Sh : sure. But what did u get?
Me : I got only rice sambar. You wont eat non veg na. so I got gobi manchurian that’s it
Sh : ok that’s enough. You keep arranging. Please don’t mind dear.
Me : its ok maharani. I know how busy person you are
Sh : yes now I am a business woman (she smile and bent her head to finish that shirt)

I went to kitchen. Took one plate and came to hall. Was waiting for her to come. the sexy business woman got up and went to toilet. After few minutes she went to bathroom washed her hands and sat opposite to me.

Sh : Preethu, what is this only one plate?
Me : Today, we both will eat in one plate
Sh : hey you are mad or what?
Me : see anyways I will feed you and you will feed me right dear?
Sh : but today we both are not kids of each other no?
Me : ohh, I am sorry ramya. Sorry ok wait I will get one more plate
Sh : hey preethu, sit. I was just kidding. Don’t be serious dear
Me : thank god. I thought you are really scolding me.
Sh : oh god how many times to tell that I cant scold you.
Me : ok ok wait I will put rice and sambar and mix it. then will feed you.
Sh : ok ok.

We both had dinner. I washed her mouth. And I washed my mouth. She dint wash my mouth  . but that’s ok. We both got up and went outside. It was cool weather. Cool breeze was blowing in the environment. It was so nice. I wanted to hug aunty in Titanic way and kiss her cheeks. But it was outside. In front of the house there was road, so afraid if anyone can see. So controlled myself.

Ramya was keeping her both hands on corridor wall, bendig little. Her as not fully bent. But the secene was so sexy. I just stood next to her and slowly kept my hand on hers. She saw me and smiled. I could feel that she was feeling that someone is caring for her. Really the way she was seeing me was making me like as if we both are lovers.

Sh : Preethu….
Me : Ya ramya
Sh : see how life changed no?
Me : why are you telling this dear?
Sh : see few months back before you came, I was just normal poor lady who had nothing
Me : ya ramya. To tell you frankly when I came to house, I was very afraid how my neighbours will be how will I be alone.
Sh : You know when you and your parents came. I was so happy that your parents will stay here
Me : why dear?
Sh : I was thinking if your parents stay I will have company. I can speak to your mom and share all my feelings
Me : ramya really ladies need a good company. But uncle is so good na dear you can share with him na?
Sh : (she removed her hand from my hand and kept her hand on me and pressed tightly). Preethu I have told his and his family story. I don’t want to think about that and don’t want to spoil my mood.
Me : I am sorry dear.
Sh : but anyways I got you more than anyone. To tell you frankly my friend also didn’t share so much of my feelings. Now I feel that its good that your parents didn’t stay here
Me : so you think I am here only for you sorrows and feelings (I just made my face as if I am uspet)
Sh : hey preethu, forgive me. I didn’t mean it dear
Me : hey chinnnu, I was just kidding and pulling your leg. Come will go inside its becoming cold and I am feeling so cold dear
Sh : ya ya come will go inside

We both went inside. It was already 9PM. I sat on the sofa. She sat on the tailoring seat. I was now upset. I didn’t want her to sit and work now.

Me : Ramya, are you working now again?
Sh : preethu, I thought I will finish 10shirts today
Me : (I was upset but didn’t want to show this to her) ok then you work. I will go and sleep.
Sh : hey preethu, are you upset?
Me : no no why should I be upset?
Sh : ok then I will finish one more shirt.
Me : ok you continue. But atleast can you wear that saree and show me dear? I will see your super beauty and go and sleep and kiss you in dreams?
Sh : ohhh preethu sorry sorry I forgot. I had promised I will wear that saree for you.
Me : ya ramya you will forget everything now. Only work is important now for you.
Sh : preethu, please forgive me dear. Please, pleaseeeeeeeee
Me : ok ok then wear that saree and show.
Sh : ok sure wait let me get that saree.(she went to room and got the saree.)
Me : ok I will be here only. Wear it na dear. Let me also see and learn how to wear saree
Sh : mmmm. No way preethu. You go outside I will wear it and then will show you. No you go out and stand
Me : please ramya. I wont do anything. Just sit like a kid and see how you wear saree.
Sh : mmmmm. Don’t want. You just be outside for 10mins I will get ready
Me : hey wait ramya. You forgot one thing
Sh : what is that preethu?
Me : Your inners dear. Its in my house. Wait I will get it soon
Sh : oh yes. Correct. Ok come soon
Me : (went quickly got the inners pink one and rushed to ramya house) here it is dear
Sh : mmmm. Now you go outside preethu.
Me : please chinnu, please you are my sweet kid no. I will just sit like a kid
Sh : don’t want dear. You are also like mey sweet kid no? then please go dear
Me : ok ramya. Do one thing. I will be watching tv in my house. Get read no hurries. I will be waiting for you
Sh : ok ok good idea.

I went outside. The door behind me closed. I turned towards the door and was feeling sad. But anyways I was so eager how my sexy ramya looks. I went and opened the door and didn’t close it. I went to toilet and went to bathroom brushed and washed my face and got fresh and changed myself to my normal night dress. I wore tshirt and shorts. But this time I made sure that I will wear underwear because I was afraid if I see her and if she looks sexy then my dick will become hard and it will be difficult to hide it. and I don’t want her to feel bad and go out of the house. I switched on the TV and slept on bed. Was changing the channel by channel. I was not interested in anything. But I just wanted my ramya to come. it was 9.45 still my sweetheart didn’t come. I was just roaming inside the house only biting my nails. I could hear ramyas house door opened. I again went and slept on the bed. I just her to call me when she comes. Slowly I could hear some footsteps coming near my door. There came my sexy beauty queen.
I was sleeping on the bed. There was a sexy sensual lady standing in front of me. I slowly got up from bed. Stood there stunning. It was mind blowing. It was really spell bounding.

Guys just close here eyes after reading this paragraph to imagine how she looked. I may not be able to write or narrate the whole sexy structure of her.

She had combed her hairs neatly. And tied the plot like normal Indian ladies do. Her blouse was fitting so perfect that her shoulders, her hands were looking amazing. Her boobs were so perfect. I just imagined how that sexy bra was holding her boobs. I could see the fancy bra very lightly though her blouse as the blouse was little semitransparent. I could see her blouse cleavage part fully covered not reveling anything. But her boobs were bulging such a way that it was protruding front. She wore saree little tightly so that I could see her structure very nice. The pallu was covering the blouse and the boobs. Her stomach and navel was visible. But she was wearing the saree almost close to navel. Her shape of hip was really sexy. And she had put her mangal sutra outside. Which was making her more sexy. In just few seconds, my body temperature went high. I was feeling as if I am in a fire bed. I slowly went near. Just went round her. I saw her from back. Neatly coverd back with blouse. The bra straps were visible clearly. Her sexy round ass was bulging so nicely wanted to grab them and bite them. I watched her nearly 5mins. I was really loosing control. There was no words from both of use. Only sound I was hearing was songs from MTV. I was only concentrating on the natural beauty in front of me. I was just watching the ramya Krishna and shwetha menon combination lady standing in front of me.

Sh : Preethu….. Preeethu what happened dear?
Me : Nothing dear. Oh my god. You look really amazing. I never expected that you look so stunning
Sh : are you happy dear?
Me : Ramya, really amazing. I don’t have any words to tell.
Sh : (she just walked around the house. Her ass was juggling) preethu do I really look good?
Me : no word my sweetheart. You look amazing.
Sh : mmmm. So you are happy right dear?
Me : yes yes yes.
Sh : (she sat on the bed) feeling very tired preethu. Full body ache.
Me : shall I give you some tablets ramya?
Sh : No no not required. If I sleep it will be alright. I kept working no so only I am feeling pain
Me : that’s why I tell you not to work so much.
Sh : mmmm. Yes you are right.
Me : ramya, everything is ok. But something is missing
Sh : what is that dear?
Me : ok do one thing close your eyes. And sit. And don’t open your eyes until I tell to open
Sh : ok sure dear I will sit here with my eyes closed

I went to my room and opened the cupboard and came back. And stood in front of her.

Me : Open your eyes sweetheart
Sh : ok. I will open wait (she opened her eyes and opened her mouth widely) Preethu, what is this dear?
Me : this is for you sweetheart.
Sh : when did you purchase this?
Me : remember that day we both went to bring vases and flowers?
Sh : yes when you came to house we went there to purchase few things
Me : after giving the bill I went again and got this for you. How is it.
Sh : its really good dear. But I am really feeling shy to take all this
Me : now forget everything. Wear these bangles soon and show me how you look
Sh : ok give I will wear. I love these bangales
Me : are you happy today dear?
Sh : I am so much happy my sweet preethu.
Me : ramya I want to lift you once. Its been many days I dint lift you
Sh : ok ok. Let me wear this bangales
Me : sure wear it soon

She wore the bangles I had got long back. She was so happy. I was ready to lift her. She wore the bangles and saw me and told she is ready. I told her to stand on bed. So that I can hold her perfectly from her ass. She stood stretching her hands parallel. I just stood infront of her. Her naked stomach was exactly near my face. I just hugged her ass and while lifting I kissed the stomach. My dick became hard. I was holding her tightly for 1min. she was heavy. I couldn’t hold her long. I just left her down touching her whole body and slowly touching her boobs from my mouth. We both started breathing so hardly. And kept laughing and I sat on the ground and she sat on the bed. After many days I had lifted her. I guess she had put on weight

Last edited by rakeshind23 : 16th October 2011 at 11:39 PM.

Old 16th October 2011
SPAMMER

Ladies_man has said or done unpopular things
LMAO story getting funnier with each update!!

Old 16th October 2011

shivani_fuckme is an unknown quantity at this point
UL: 336.00 kb DL: 41.20 mb Ratio: 0.01
GROW UP....AND TRY TO REALIZE THAT SHE MUST BE A WHORE WHO HERSELF WANTS THE BOY TO TAKE HER ADVANTAGE AND GIVE HER MONEY AND SECURITY ......SO GIVE HER LOTS OF MONEY FINALLY AND COMPLETE ALL DESIRES WHICH U WANTED WITH HER (RIGHT FROM THE BEGINNING OF UR STORY)........NO NEED TO TRY TOO HARD EVEN IN IMAGINATIONS

Last edited by shivani_fuckme : 17th October 2011 at 12:05 AM.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls